Skulduggery Pleasant Spoof: T...

By ValkyrieCain4Ever

Ths is what happens when China, Fletcher, Valkyrie, Ghastly, Tanith and Sklduggery decide to go to Hawaii for... More

Chapter One: The Airport
Chapter Two: The Flight
Chapter Four: The Beach
Chapter Five: Sanguine and Scorch

Chapter Three: The First Night

657 32 21
By ValkyrieCain4Ever

She looked over and saw that Tanith and China had finally quit arguing and were already exiting the plane.

Skulduggery, Valkyrie, Fletcher and Ghastly walked into the Hawaiian airport and saw Tanith already pulling her things off of the conveyor belt that had the luggage on it.

And for some reason a lot of people were running towards the restrooms.

China saw her bags appear, immediately squealed “mine!” and leaped onto the conveyor belt.

She crawled along it, still squealing, among other people’s things and reached her bags right when they were about to disappear into the tunnel for another loop.

She felt hands grip her around her waist and she instantly lashed out, kicking and squealing yet never letting go of her bags.

Finally she was put down and China wheeled around, Skulduggery stood behind her with his head tilted at a weirded out angle.

China looked behind him and saw the others giving her strange looks.

And then Tanith’s face turned into a devilish grin and raised her phone.

“Now, what would the Sorcerer World think of the dignified Miss China Sorrows crawling along a conveyor belt squealing ‘mine’ like a drunk?” Tanith asked.

China narrowed her eyes, “you wouldn’t dare,” she growled.

“Oh yes I would.”

China leaped on Tanith screaming, grappling for control of the phone.

Tanith started laughing like a maniac and curled into a ball, shielding the phone from China.

China snarled and jumped on Tanith trying to get the phone from Tanith.

Finally Tanith rolled over and China snatched the phone away from her.

She quickly pressed some buttons then threw Tanith back her phone.

“Okay, let’s go,” with that, China walked off with her suitcase towards the exit.

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow at Skulduggery; he shrugged and picked his bag.

Valkyrie, Ghastly and Ghastly grabbed their bags then followed Skulduggery and China.

Tanith hurried to catch up still snickering.

When they got outside Tanith looked around.

“Um,” she said, “where’s the car?”

“There she is!” Skulduggery said.

They looked over and saw the Bentley.

Valkyrie gaped, “you brought the Bentley all the way to Hawaii?!?”

Skulduggery cocked his head at her, “do you really want to ride around in a gross old airport car, with boogers and bubble gum on the seats, and barbecue and-”

“Okay, okay, I get it, I get it,” Valkyrie grumbled.

Skulduggery nodded, “good,” he said and walked off towards the Bentley.

Soon they had all piled in and were headed off to their hotel.

Valkyrie sat in the front like normal and China, Ghastly and Tanith were stuck in the back.

Fletcher had been sitting in the back too but Skulduggery had soon become annoyed with Fletcher complaining about how cramped it was back there.

So now Fletcher had his own space in the trunk.

When they arrived at the hotel it was night time and Tanith and China had scratches on their faces from clawing up each other after they started fighting about who had more space. Ghastly ended up having to pry them apart.

Valkyrie climbed out of the Bentley and looked at the hotel.

It had giant windows and looked just like it did on the website where they had book marked their rooms.

Tanith squealed and took off running into the hotel, Valkyrie right on her heels.

Skulduggery would have rolled his eyes in amusement but since he didn’t have eyes to roll he cocked his head at an amused angle and went to unlock the trunk to let Fletcher out.

Skulduggery let Fletcher out and pulled out the bags.

Ghastly grabbed some and Fletcher walked ahead.

China was putting on lipstick and blindly followed them as she looked at herself in a small handheld mirror.

They entered the hotel and checked in then headed to their hotel room.

They took the elevator to the eighth floor and headed down the hall towards the intersection.

China walked into the intersection but was immediately yanked backwards.

She let out a yelp and stumbled back just as a luggage carrier hurtled past.

Skulduggery let go of China and she nodded her thanks and they continued on.

When they got to their room Skulduggery unlocked the door and China stood at the door waiting for them to get unpacked.

Pretty soon Ghastly and Skulduggery were settled in and they walked back over to China.

“Hey where are Valkyrie, Tanith and Fletcher?” She asked.

“Um-” before Skulduggery could continue something shoot by the door and crashed into the wall at the end of the hall.

They raced out of the room and saw Tanith and Fletcher laying on the ground next to a luggage cart that was tipped onto its side. Valkyrie was tangled in the bars that were on the cart and they were all laughing hysterically and fist-bumping.

“Okay guys we better scram before someone sees what we did,” Tanith said, getting up.

Valkyrie and Fletcher nodded and got up. They walked over to Skulduggery, Ghastly and China.

“So where are our rooms?” Valkyrie asked.

“Um, well Fletcher will be staying with us in the boys rooms and you girls will be staying in the one across the hall.” Skulduggery gave them each a room key. Valkyrie and Tanith started argued over who would open the room door first and China took the opportunity of them being distracted and opened the door herself.

Valkyrie, China and Tanith immediately ran into the room and stopped.

“There’s only one bed.” Tanith said.

“That isn’t enough to fit all three of us.” China said.

Valkyrie walked over to the bed and looked at it. “Well I think two of us can sleep on the bed, the other on can sleep somewhere else like, I don’t know, the tub.”

“Well I’m not sharing a bed with either of you.” China said. “So how about you two go find somewhere else okay?”

Valkyrie and Tanith looked at each other then back at China. “No!”

“Fine, but the question still remains: who sleeps where?”

“Well,” Valkyrie said, “the combinations that are available are: me and Tanith or me and China.”

China frowned, “why can’t me and Tanith sleep together?”

“Because I know that of you two are stuck together it’s just going to end in a huge fight.”

“Hey!” Tanith said indignantly, “we don’t ALWAYS end in a fight.”

“Uh, yeah you do.”

“No we don’t.”

“Yes you do.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“NO.”

“YES.”

“SHUT UP YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEAD ACHE.”

Valkyrie and Tanith stopped fighting and China sighed in relief. “How about we draw straws?”

“Yeah, okay.”

“Sure.”

Valkyrie went over to her bag and came back with some straws. Then Tanith cut them with her sword and they all took one. They held them up and the end results were Tanith and Valkyrie cheering and China scowling as she took a pillow and blanket into the bathroom.

Continue Reading