A Right Turn

By creativeEngg

What if Swara is the girl Sanskar loved when he was thrown out of the house the first time. Kavya was Swara's... More

Announcements
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

10.

1.2K 64 18
By creativeEngg

After Sharmistha went from the Gadodia's house, Parvati and Ragini also went to the door and were shocked to see Lakshya carrying an unconscious Kavya in. Parvati turned around and assured Ragini that she will get to the root cause of it and asked her not to worry. She won't let Kavya snatch Lakshya from her.

Ragini who had started imagining a life with Lakshya decided to defer to her dadi. After all, her grandparents have always protected her interest. Sometime later her dadaji also returned home. He was very frustrated with Shekhar as he couldn't reach him for half the day. When returned, Parvati recapped the day's events to him which angered him more. What really angered him was Shekhar was going against him and might as well have a child with Sharmistha. If this news ever got out it would have devastating consequences for Ragini. He was ready to have a go at him when he returned.

When he returned home, he was surprised by the situation in his living room.

"Kya hua Maa sab ese baithe hain?"Shekhar asked, to no one in particular.

"Ke na hua Shekhar woh puch. Tu je Sharmistha ke saath usski chori ko dundh raha tha. Tana aapni chori ka khayal na aaya. Uss din woh chori aur usski maa ke wajah se kitna tamasha hua phir jamai sa ka video. Maheshwari sahab ko pata chalega toh ke hoga Ragini ke rishte ka." Deendayal said angrily.

"Pitaji, Kavya kidnap ho gayi thi aur woh log kitne pareshan the. Main toh bas ek ache padosi hone ke nate unki madad kar raha tha." Shekhar said hiding the actual reason. Paravati had now had enough. She first went to close their front door as she wanted to ask him about Sharmistha's claim.

"Sach bata Shekhar, kis wajah se unki madad karne gaya tha? Aaj baa bangalan ki chori Sharmistha maahre ghar main ghus gayi aur anap shanap dabe karke chali gayi. Woh bol rahi thi ki woh Kavya thaari beti hai. Tu phele maane bata ye sab chal kya raha hai? Tu bin bulaye un bangalano ki madad ke liye dauda chala gaya. Udhar jamai sa bhi sab ke samne uss Kavya ko god main utha kar la rahe hai." Parvati ranted but Shekhar only picked up the last part that Lakshya brought Kavya home and he turned to leave.

"Shekhar tu kaha ja raha hai?"

"Maa, main bas Kavya ko dekhne ja raha tha."

"Kis rishte se? Kya woh bangalan sach bol rahi thi? Kya kavya thaari beti hai?"

"Han maa, aur sirf Kavya hin nahin Swara bhi humari hin beti hai."

"Kya? Shekhar tune yeh kya kiya hai? Ab pata chala uss Sharmistha ka talaq kyun hua tha. Tune toh kasar na choda." Parvati said while crying. She was shocked by this revelation but then she remembered that if this got out they would get ostracized in their community.

"Shekhar tu wahan nahi ja sakta. Aaj jo hua so hua par tu aage se wahan nahin ja sakta."

"Nahi Maa, main bahut din dur raha hun Sharmistha se aur aapni betion se. Ab aur nahi."

"Sharmistha ki betion ki chinta hai aur teri aapni beti ka kiya?"

"Woh dono bhi humari betiyan hai. Aapki wajah se Sharmistha ne itne saalon tak saha hai par humare pariwar par aanch nahi ane di." Shekhar said being frustrated with her. This angered Deendayal was silently listening to everything till then and slapped him.

Finally, Ragini also broke her silence and asked him that how can he say that Sharmistha never retaliated when she was the murderer of her mother. Shekhar was surprised as to why does she think that when her mother, Janki's death was an accident. He revealed to her the truth about her mother's death that she died when slipped from the stairs. Shekhar, Sharmistha, and Janki were talking on the terrace when Parvati saw them and become hysterical. Janki was trying to pacify her when the accident happened. Ragini was heartbroken at the revelation. Her dadi was her idol and she lied to her. She wanted to be alone, so she went to her room not waiting for anyone's explanation. She was very guilty of how she had treated Kavya when she was telling the truth all along.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Shekhar declared that he was going to see his daughter and ask about her health and she was also going to ask about his other daughter's whereabouts as well. He was finally going to be their father. After that,  he went towards the Bose house. When he was in front of their door, Durga Prasad met him there. He asked him to wait for him at his house and he will meet him after finishing up his work with the Boses. But, Durga Prasad stopped him and went on about how he should interact with equals and went expressing his general dislike for Bengalis. From the main door of Gadodia house Parvati also agreed with them and asked them to come inside. All this was witnessed by the Bose ladies and Lakshya who looked at them apologetically. Sharmistha sighed at this told him to go there and meet them.

There in the Gadodia house, Durga Prasad had come to break the alliance between Lakshya and Ragini as he had thrown Lakshya out of the house as he had failed to change but at that time Lakshya had come and handled the situation. He also explained that he had saved Kavya from the goons who had kidnapped her. This impressed Deendayal and Parvati who promptly agreed to the alliance but Shekhar was still not convinced. So Durga Prasad gave him a day's time to make his decision and declared that till Shekhar doesn't say yes to the alliance, no other decision will be taken regarding them and went away. Everyone also went their way. 

Parvati went to Ragini to Pacify her about the day's incident but Ragini was reluctant to hear her out but she kept trying to make her listen to her. They were talking about Shekhar's secret when Lakshya heard everything. He was shocked would be an understatement. The day was turning out to be very weird, first Sanskar's photo at Kavya's house and now Shekar's affair with Kavya's mother. When he was returning he again met Kavya and they talked for a while but he didn't broach any of the two subjects with her. He couldn't understand what to say about them so they kept the conversation light. When turned to the other side after she went inside her house, he had eye contact with Ragini and nodded at her, and then went away. 

"Matlab, Ragini aur Kavya dono sisters hain, aur unki ek aur behan hai. Aur dono step-sisters hai, sauteli behan." Omi, Lakshya's friend said.

"Matlab papa ek maa do. Arre Lucky, tere sasur ji toh bade rangeen hai." his other friend said. Lakshya glared at them, they were enjoying this way too much.

"Arre, look dena band kar aur bata ki iss nineties ki prem kahani ka kya karne wala hai?" Omi asked.

"Iss nineties ki prem kahani ka remake banake aapne ghar pe release karunga. Papa ko jhut se bahut nafrat hai. Samaj aur sanskar ke itne lecture denge aur khud hin ye rishta tod denge."Lakshya replied.

"Par isse toh dono families ki badnaami hogi."

"Arre, logon ka kya hai. Do din bat karenge, teesre din aapke aas pass ghumege, chauthe din aapse baat karenge aur panchwe din sab normal. Ragini thoda hurt hogi par mere saath shaadi karke puri life hurt hoti, iss tarah woh move on bhi kar jayeigi aur Kavya ko aapni puri family mil jayeigi. Jab sab ko sach pata chalega unhe ek hona hin hoga. Woh bhi toh yehi chahati hai nahin toh Ragini ko mujhse bachane keliye mere piche ese haath dho kar kyun padti. It's a win-win solution."

"Par Lakshya, Sanskar bhai ka kya? Tum hin toh bol rahe the ki tumne unka photo Kavya ke ghar mein dekha tha. Aagar sach main unka Sanskar bhai se kuch rishta hua toh?"

"Wahi na to Omi, maine kuch seconds keliye woh photo dekha tha. Mujhe toh lag raha hai ki main woh sab imagine kar tha kyun ki unki tarah mujhe bhi ghar se bahar nikal dia."

"I hope tu sahi ho."

That night, Ragini called Kavya to ask forgiveness for her behavior. After some persuasion, they made up. Later that night, came to meet Ragini after cutting off the power supply to the badi. He somehow convinced Ragini to meet him at the terrace. Kavya had seen someone entering the badi and thought him to be a thief so she called other neighbors as well to catch the thief. Listening to the commotion, Lakshya and Ragini hid on the terrace. They formed parties and went to find the thief. When they didn't find the thief they came back. This sparked another fight between Parvati and Sobha and it was decided that everyone's house would be checked. Meanwhile, Lakshya and Ragini reached Kavya's room through the other entrance and asked her to come up. She thought that Ragini knows where the thief is and is afraid so asked her for company. When she reached there, they asked her for help. 

Then Sharmistha reached there and heard everything, she had come to inform her that everyone's house was being checked for the thief. She then said that she will handle everything and called Shekhar. On the terrace, they tied a rope and gave him but he refused to go that way as he was afraid. So in trying to divert everyone's attention away from him, he diverted their attention towards him. So the five of them hid in the storeroom on the terrace. When people were coming towards the storeroom, Sharmistha went out to handle the situation but due to Lakshya knocking some boxes down, Shekhar also came out. This caused a big scandal. Kavya who was present there all along was just observing her mother. The woman who till yesterday was angry with her for helping the Gadodias was herself taking such a risk of a scandal, and Lakshya who till yesterday was running away from Ragini took such a risk to come and meet her. She couldn't comprehend anybody's behavior.

After all the drama, when they returned home their respective grandparents were waiting for them in their rooms. Shekhar somehow handled his parents but Sobha was very angry with Sharmistha. Lakshya felt bad about what happened with Sharmistha and Shekhar but he reasoned that his next step will fix everything for everyone.

When Durga Prasad came for his answer, Shekhar agreed to the marriage but Durga Prasad showed him the video of yesternight of Shekhar and Sharmistha's past. He was very angry and was in no mood to listen to anyone. He came out of their house and they were pleading with him to come inside. He insulted them there and even Lakshya said he could not go against his father. He also insulted the Boses in the flow who were standing there along with all the other badi people. Not being able to see her family being insulted, Ragini broke her engagement herself. This angered him more and he took it as an attack on his ego. He threatened to ostracize them from society and went away from there and dragged Lakshya with him as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hindi Translations:

"Kya hua Maa sab ese baithe hain?" ----> "What happened mom everyone is sitting like this?"

"Ke na hua Shekhar woh puch. Tu je Sharmistha ke saath usski chori ko dundh raha tha. Tana aapni chori ka khayal na aaya. Uss din woh chori aur usski maa ke wajah se kitna tamasha hua phir jamai sa ka video. Maheshwari sahab ko pata chalega toh ke hoga Ragini ke rishte ka." ----> "Shekhar, ask what did not happen. You were searching with Sharmistha her daughter. You did not think of your daughter. That day there was so much drama due to that girl and her mother, then son-in-law's video. If Mr.Maheswari gets to know about this what will happen to Ragini's alliance."

"Pitaji, Kavya kidnap ho gayi thi aur woh log kitne pareshan the. Main toh bas ek ache padosi hone ke nate unki madad kar raha tha." ----> "Dad, Kavya was kidnapped and they were so worried. I was just helping them as good neighbors."

"Sach bata Shekhar, kis wajah se unki madad karne gaya tha? Aaj baa bangalan ki chori Sharmistha maahre ghar main ghus gayi aur anap shanap dabe karke chali gayi. Woh bol rahi thi ki woh Kavya thaari beti hai. Tu phele maane bata ye sab chal kya raha hai? Tu bin bulaye un bangalano ki madad ke liye dauda chala gaya. Udhar jamai sa bhi sab ke samne uss Kavya ko god main utha kar la rahe hai." ----> "Tell the truth, Shekhar, why did you go to help them? Today that Bangalan's daughter entered our house and made some nonsense claims. She was saying that Kavya is your daughter. You tell me what is going on? You ran to their help. Jamai sa also came carrying Kavya in his arms in front of everyone."

"Shekhar tu kaha ja raha hai?" ----> "Shekhar where are you?"

"Maa, main bas Kavya ko dekhne ja raha tha." ----> "Mom, I'm just going to see Kavya."

"Kis rishte se? Kya woh bangalan sach bol rahi thi? Kya kavya thaari beti hai?" ----> "By which relationship? Is that Bangalan telling the truth? Is Kavya your daughter?"

"Han maa, aur sirf Kavya hin nahin Swara bhi humari hin beti hai." ----> "Yes mom and not only Kavya but Swara is also my daughter."

"Kya? Shekhar tune yeh kya kiya hai? Ab pata chala uss Sharmistha ka talaq kyun hua tha. Tune toh kasar na choda." ----> "What? Shekhar, what have you done? Now I know why Sharmistha got divorced. You did not leave anything."

"Shekhar tu wahan nahi ja sakta. Aaj jo hua so hua par tu aage se wahan nahin ja sakta." ----> "Shekhar you can't go there. Let bygones be bygones, but you'll not go there henceforth."

"Nahi Maa, main bahut din dur raha hun Sharmistha se aur aapni betion se. Ab aur nahi." ----> "No mom, I have stayed away from Sharmistha and my daughters, Not anymore."

"Sharmistha ki betion ki chinta hai aur teri aapni beti ka kiya?" ----> "You are worried about Sharmistha's daughters but what about your daughter?"

"Woh dono bhi humari betiyan hai. Aapki wajah se Sharmistha ne itne saalon tak saha hai par humare pariwar par aanch nahi ane di." ----> "They are also my daughters. Sharmistha went through so much all these years because of you but never let it impact us."

"Matlab, Ragini aur Kavya dono sisters hain, aur unki ek aur behan hai. Aur dono step-sisters hai, sauteli behan." ----> "Means, Ragini and Kavya are sisters and they also have another sister. And they are step-sisters."

"Matlab papa ek maa do. Arre Lucky, tere sasur ji toh bade rangeen hai." ----> "Means papa one mothers. Arre Lucky, your father-in-law was very colorful."

"Arre, look dena band kar aur bata ki iss nineties ki prem kahani ka kya karne wala hai?" ----> "Arre, stop giving us looks and tell what you'll do with this nineties love story?"

"Iss nineties ki prem kahani ka remake banake aapne ghar pe release karunga. Papa ko jhut se bahut nafrat hai. Samaj aur sanskar ke itne lecture denge aur khud hin ye rishta tod denge." ----> "I'll remake this nineties love story and release it at my house. Papa hates lies. He'll give so many lectures about society and values and break the alliance himself."

"Par isse toh dono families ki badnaami hogi." ----> "But due to this both the families will be humiliated."

"Arre, logon ka kya hai. Do din bat karenge, teesre din aapke aas pass ghumege, chauthe din aapse baat karenge aur panchwe din sab normal. Ragini thoda hurt hogi par mere saath shaadi karke puri life hurt hoti, iss tarah woh move on bhi kar jayeigi aur Kavya ko aapni puri family mil jayeigi. Jab sab ko sach pata chalega unhe ek hona hin hoga. Woh bhi toh yehi chahati hai nahin toh Ragini ko mujhse bachane keliye mere piche ese haath dho kar kyun padti. It's a win-win solution." ----> "Arre, what about people. They will talk for two days, on the third day they will hover around you, on the fourth day they will talk to you, and on the fifth day, everything will be normal. Ragini will be hurt for a little bit but if she marries me she will be hurt for life, this way she can move on and Kavya will also get her whole family. When everyone will know the truth then they have to become one. She also wants this otherwise she would not have made my life hell for Ragini. It's a win-win solution."

"Par Lakshya, Sanskar bhai ka kya? Tum hin toh bol rahe the ki tumne unka photo Kavya ke ghar mein dekha tha. Aagar sach main unka Sanskar bhai se kuch rishta hua toh?" ----> "But Lakshya, what about Sanskar bhai? You were saying that you saw his photo at Kavya's house. What if they truly have some relationship with Sanskar bhai?"

"Wahi na to Omi, maine kuch seconds keliye woh photo dekha tha. Mujhe toh lag raha hai ki main woh sab imagine kar tha kyun ki unki tarah mujhe bhi ghar se bahar nikal dia." ----> "That's it Omi, I saw that photo for some seconds. Maybe I'm imagining it because I am also thrown out of the house like him."

"I hope tu sahi ho." ----> "I hope you are right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
786K 47.3K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...