βœ”οΈ π’ππŽπ–ππˆπ„π‘π‚π„π‘ Γ—...

By frenchienoona

"You froze my heart like this fucking world" a j.jk short post-apocalyptic story angst warning start: aroun... More

Author's note and more
Prologue
TRAILER
1 : A night in the Back
2 : Past's devils
3 : Lies & betrayal
4 : Confessions
5 : Grudge & regrets
6 : Bad dreams
7 : Tears & Patience
9 : Confusion
10 : Countdown
11 : Linked fates
12 : Final Act
Author's ending note

8 : Princess

153 11 69
By frenchienoona

~ ❄️ ~

- Taehyung's pov -

"Fuck, hold him still" She ordered Jimin and I while dropping every medical supplies she carried on the floor, everyone was still in shock.

"I need something to use as a tourniquet, he's going to bleed out" she sat on her knees, she looked shocked but managed to be efficient. I took Soohyun's arms and Jimin his legs.

I've seen bad shit in my life, but his arm looked awful. When the guard made him return inside, he crushed the poor man's arm on the floor. At first he couldn't feel anything because of the freeze. But minutes later he started to bleed out.

"Here" Jimin didn't think twice and gave her his belt.

His arm was cut just up his elbow, Jiyoon tied the belt thigh above the cut, making the man scream in pain.

"You need to calm down, if you lose too much energy moving around you're gonna faint" she explained.

Soohyun was painting heavily and sweating a lot, he couldn't stare, his eyes would close every second because of the pain.

She took a syringe and a little bottle of something I assumed being a painkiller. She quickly found the vein in his other arm and injected the liquid.

After that, her gaze landed on me. She looked lost, not panicked, but confused.

At this point, my legs were soaking in Soohyun's blood, I looked at his wound and back at her.

"What do I do now?" she asked me, I felt tens of eyes on us at this moment, I swallowed hard.

"Do you know how to cauterize?" I answered, I started to sweat too.

She gave me an horrified look, I sighed loudly. I never had too much faith when it came to serious injuries but I guess the social pressure made me more human. "Wake up Princess, this is not the time to be scared, you came by yourself so now deal with it"

She frowned, looked around and stood up. I heard loud noises coming from behind. I knew she would manage.

"Help me open this! This leads to the burning trashes, it would be hot enough"

I heard her ordering the others before coming back with a shaking arm and a large piece of metal. "How the fuck did you not burn yourself?" I almost scolded her and she sat next to me.

"I took a blanket Einstein, you said to wake up so I did" she snapped back and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Okay, hold him tight" she gulped, the metal piece was crackling because of the heat.

She looked at Jimin and I, we nodded simultaneously.

"What are you gon-" Soohyun managed to speak, but the pain stopped him. "AAAAHHHHH"

Jiyoon didn't hesitate and stuck the metal to the wound, seconds later, silence filled the room.

- Jiyoon's pov -

I was sitting on the cold floor next to Jimin and Taehyung. Blood was all over our clothes and our breaths were short. Soohyun fainted, the boys lifted him and laid him on his bed. I gave him more painkillers and now, we were trying to recover from this adrenaline rush.

The others were quiet for Soohyun, but I know they whispered some things about me.

"Tell me, what are you going to win by doing this Princess?"

I turned my head, Taehyung's head was resting on the wall, his eyes were closed. Despite all the blood I could admire his golden skin and sharp jawline. His dark messy hair fell on his eyes and I couldn't deny, he was damn charming.

"Why would I have something to win?" I answered, a heavy sigh leaving my lips, I looked down at my lap.

"He's right, and I think everyone's wondering why you suddenly came last time" Jimin added, this time he locked eyes with me. He looked tired as hell, I wanted to take them with me so they could take a shower and eat. But I couldn't.

"You are lovers aren't you?" I could hear the cockyness in Taehyung's voice, I gave him a death glare that he couldn't see because this arrogant prick didn't deign to look at me.

"I'm being nice. Accept it and stop asking questions." I coldly added and I heard him scoffed. He finally looked at me with his dark eyes, a weird feeling rose inside me.

"You better go back to your boyfriend, he'd be worried" he said, tilting his head to the door.

"You didn't answer us" Jimin added, giving me a pleading look.

I sat up, dusting my legs. "Hide the medical supplies, I don't want anyone to find out I was here. It's up to you, if I get caught you'll have no one to save your ass"

"No problem Princess" Taehyung gave me a military salute, I rolled my eyes.

I gave Jimin a shy smile before walking out.

I cursed inside my head while walking the long hallways, how will I explain this to Jungkook?

- jungkook's pov -

Fuck this.

I know I didn't have the right to watch but I needed to know where the hell she was!

That's not my fault her laptop is still locked with our anniversary date. It didn't took me long to find access to the cameras.

I closed her laptop, I slipped my hands in my hair in frustration. These fuckers.

She took a huge risk going out there to help them without being seen.

I can't help having mixed feelings. I'm proud of her, but I'm so mad she went there alone.

As soon as I heard the door open, I ran to her. She closed the door behind and faced me, a surprised look on her face. She had dry blood all over her, but I hugged her tight without thinking twice.

I assume she didn't think I would react like this, cause she didn't hug me back at first.

"You're so fucking stupid yet so smart I was so worried I-" she cut me off, I felt her breath on my neck.

"Y-you know?" she asked, still trapped in my arms.

"I saw it all, I'm sorry Yoonie but I saw your laptop and you were gone for so long I couldn't help myself" I explained, caressing her lower back softly.

I didn't take long before she melted in my arms "These men... My father... He's a monster" she said with a shaky voice. I heard her little sobs and slipped my hand in her long hair.

"It's okay baby. You did everything you could." I tried to reassure her. I went from seeing her as a heartless bitch to loving her as dearly as before. If not more. My mind was a mess but I tried to focus on her right now.

"I think I found a way" she simply said, looking up at me with her teary eyes.

"We'll think about that later, for now you need a hot shower and food. I'll cook whil-"

"No, don't leave me" it was a whisper but I heard it, she looked down avoiding my gaze.

I blinked, my heart missed a beat.

- Omniscient's pov -

They faced each other in the bathroom, he gulped, she was shaking. Cold? Stressed? He couldn't tell. Her eyes were begging him but he couldn't help being hesitant and shy.

She made the first move and entered the shower, he finally took off her silky blouse while she just stood there. He removed her bloody jeans, untying the zipper. The blood was still sticky because she sat next to Soohyun for so long, but Jungkook was gentle. He slipped the jeans down each of her legs and took it off. He stood up, stared at her almost naked body he missed so much. He quickly shoved her clothes into the washing machine next to the shower.

He swallowed and reached for the tap to the hot water. She caught him off guard and pulled him by his arm into the italian shower. Her body shivered when the water flowed down her head.

Jungkook found himself close to her, still dressed, in the shower. He tried to suppress his surprised look cause this was supposed to calm her down.

"The blood went through my clothes, it's everywhere on me I-" he stopped her sudden outburst of panic by cupping her cheeks. He looked in her eyes with all the love he had.

"I'll wash it off, don't look at it, It'll be gone soon."

Her eyes never left him, she looked at his every move without looking at the blood running down the drain.

He led her gently under the water, they were both wet now and Jungkook's shirt and shorts were sticking to his body. He took her washcloth and some soap to get rid of the blood.

He scrubbed gently every part of her body. She was still in her underwear but he couldn't help looking at her breasts from time to time.

Washing her hands was the hardest, he took the time to wash under her nails too, and once it was clean, he placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

She shivered at his touch, she didn't miss one of his moves. His white shirt became see-through, revealing his perfect abs and chest. She noticed his arms were bigger than before, he must have been doing a lot of push-ups while he was in the Back.

Her gaze landed on his lips when he kissed her hand. They looked appealing, wet and pink. She swallowed before speaking. "Is everything gone?"

"Hmm... Not really" he answered looking down at the side of her panties shyly. The blood must have gone through her jeans.

She frowned and without hesitating took off her bra. "Take it off"

He gave her a confused look like he needed another sign of consent but the look in her eyes made him do so.

Her underwear fell on the wet floor, the blood that was left disappeared with the water.

Jungkook stood up after removing her panties, he faced her private part for a second at that was enough for having the weird feeling in his lower abdomen.

He tried to keep his eyes in hers, she looked so vulnerable. Her tiny yet curvy body needed nothing but a hug and so he did.

It wasn't the hug he gave her earlier, it was warm yet chilling. Her nipples brushed against his chest and that was it. He sighed against her shoulder and like if she knew all along, she looked up, offering her lips for him to kiss.

The kiss was slow but deep, she slipped her fingers in his wet hair, he was definetly dominant during sex but she was so needy when it came to kisses that her tongue always explored his mouth first. She tasted him like never before, sucking and biting on his lips. A low moan escaped his lips and he was hers again.

"Yoonie..." he breathed, his eyes were another shade of black, painted with a drop of lust and desire. He was so hard for her, he reacted way too easily to physical touch but he reached another level of sensitiveness when it came to her.

Jungkook tried to pull her against him but she spinned around and got out, taking a towel.

She faced him, drying herself quickly. "You're not getting anything with those wet clothes on"

Her long wet hair fell down her spine. Her shiny skin made her ten times sexier, she looked like a whole candy in front of him and he needed to have a taste.

Jungkook took off his wet shirt, struggling a bit but she liked it even more, his clenched arms muscles pulling on the wet material, his V line showing more as he pulled the shirt above his head. A sigh escaped Jiyoon's lips as she realised that her mouth was slightly open. She was breathing heavily, her chest going up and down as her nipples popped out.

She closed her eyes, realising that the inside of her thighs wasn't only wet by water.

When she opened them, he was finally naked. He wasn't wearing underwear, his black shorts were soaked on the shower's floor. His full length was up for her and she didn't even do a lot. Her eyes scanned his body, his muscles were more sharp, but it was the same. She couldn't care less for his scars, he was insecure about it but she would change that.

Seconds felt like hours, she grabbed his arm so he'd got out and before he could dry himself she was against him. Their hips locked, he smirked, feeling the wetness of her vagina.

Jungkook pushed her against the sink, her ass was pressed against it. He went for her neck, leaving hot kisses until he reached her collarbone.

She was bending so much over the sink, her cheeks were pink, she was already in heaven.

"Say it" he moaned in her ear, before sucking on her lobe.

"I want- I need y-" words were escaping her mouth messily, her lips felt heavy like she was high.

"You know I wanna hear it" he added, kissing her jawline while his hand found its way to her breast, massaging it roughly like she loved.

A heavy sigh left her mouth, she could barely stand without shivering at this point.

"I want you inside me» she almost begged impatiently, like she waited for days.

Well, she did.

He didn't need to lift her up since she jumped next to the sink by herself, he opened her legs roughly, making toothbrushes and other stuff fall on the floor.

He brushed the tip of his sexe against hers. "Y..you're so big..." she whined in a breath, looking down at his length.

"It's okay baby, you always fits me perfectly" he answered with a short breath, pulling her closer. He looked at the mirror behind her and the view was heavenly.

He titled his head, his hair moving as so and smashed his lips on hers. She grabbed his back not to fall against the mirror and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Without waiting more he thrusted deep inside her, making her almost scream in his mouth. The lack of sex made her tight again but the tingling feeling became pure pleasure. Her needy moans made him understand he could start moving.

The kiss was messy, her moans became louder when he managed to hit her clit while thrusting faster. "Jungkook..." she whined when he bit her lower lip, his low moans finally reaching her ears.

He thrusted harder, almost pulling out, her legs started to shake. "Again! D..Don't stop"

She was a moaning mess and it made him lose his mind, he groaned against her lips. "Fuck, I'm close"

"Me t.." a rush of pleasure stopped her from talking, her head fell back, she felt the tingling feeling again but it was warm. His last thrusts were rough, his hands kept her from hitting the mirror. He became more vocal, moaning in her neck.

A scream of pleasure escaped her lips as they both reached their climax at the same time. He released inside her, resting his head on her shoulder as they both tried to catch their breath.

She could've stayed like this for hours. She felt comfortable having him inside her. Her fingers slipped on his neck, his breath was short against her skin. She kissed his temple while he hugged her with one arm, the other grabbing the sink to rest his weight on it.

It was rough and quick but they both needed it.

"I missed you so much" he breathed on her skin, leaving a soft kiss in her neck.

Chills runned down her spine and she couldn't tell if it was the effect of his kiss or his words.

Maybe both.

Jungkook wished he could admire the moonlight when he couldn't find sleep, but the sky was lifeless.

He turned around under the blanket again, facing Jiyoon. She tried to sleep since the emotional rollercoaster she had earlier took all her energy.

"What is it?" she mumbled, eyes still closed. Jungkook felt embarrassed again.

"I'm moving around too much didn't I?" he sighed, feeling sorry about waking her up..

"You're thinking too loud again" she slowly got close to him, cupped his cheek in her hand. The lights were off she could barely see his face but she knew.

She knew his trauma would be here everyday now, every nights. She had no control over it and she felt frustrated. He didn't deserve this. She had to fix everything, nobody could touch her man and get away with it.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it" he rested his head in her hand.

Their naked bodies were intertwined under the blanket, she felt Jungkook relaxed under her touch. She left a chaste kiss on his lips.

"We can still make love all night if it makes you forget" he could hear her smile in her voice.

Jungkook laughed in a breath, laying on his back, pulling her to his chest.

"I wouldn't say no to it. But you need some sleep." he answered, pleasant memories flashed through his mind.

"Oh baby you know I'm never too tired for that" she whispered in his ear, she had her ways with him, she knew which buttons to push.

She already made up her mind about it. She would put him first until the end.

She felt chills on his neck, smirking in victory.

"If you keep doing this I won't be able to st-" her fingers ran down his torso while she left wet kisses on his neck, a long sigh escaped his lips.

"Keep doing what?" she asked with an innocent tone. She knew he was right, the game was on for the night. The boy had stamina compared to other guys his age. She found the diamond among the rocks and she wasn't going to complain about it.

She slowly moved her hips to balance her weight and sit on him. It used to be his comfort thing, seeing her moving on top, her breast bouncing as so.

Her lips locked with his, her vagina slowly brushed against his cock.

He moaned in her mouth as she felt butterflies in her stomach. She tried to turn on the little light beside the bed without breaking the kiss.

His skin was honey and his mouth tasted like mint, his long dark hair she loved so much was all over his face.

He was hard already, but her eyes landed on his chest. She tried to suppress any expression on her face, but she felt sad. She lowered her kisses and left a few on his scars. His body shivered  as so, he moved his pelvis up and down.

She left herself up, took his length in her hand and sat slowly on it.

A long moan escaped her mouth, adjusting to his length before moving her hips.

He was mesmerised by her, his hands found their way to her breast and massaged them firmly. Her hair fell on her shoulders, her pink lips slightly opened, her honey eyes locked in his.

She was his definition of a turn on.

"Y..Yes.. This is so good" she moaned as her hips moved faster, the bed squeaking as so. Her back was arching as her walls clenched around him, pleasure rose inside her.

His moans reached her ears, encouraging her to go faster. Her hands were all over his chest but the pleasure was out of control. Her nails started to dig a little in his chest.

Jungkook closed his eyes, a low moan escaped his mouth. Pleasure became pain but he couldn't use it to come anymore.

"Yoonie..." he breathed out, confused about what happened in his head and body at the same time.

Memories flashed through his mind as he grabbed her wrist harshly, making her stop. "Jiyoon, stop"

She almost jumped as fear and pleasure kicked in. She looked at him confused, panting. "W..what's wrong baby?" She asked before scanning his face, one look at her hands, his chest and the red marks she left on it with her nails.

- Jiyoon pov -

Shit.

Shit.

I'm so stupid.

I didn't know.

But I should've.

"Baby I'm so sorry, you know how I get when-" he cut me off, my wrists still in his hands.

"It's okay.. Can we just.." he trailed off, trying to breathe normally again. His eyes weren't locked with mine anymore. I frowned.

"Yes, you'll be on top. Let's forget this okay? Fuck me like you used to" I tried to fix the situation as quickly as possible before the heat of the moment disappears. I wanted him to think about something else and I failed completely. I tried to stay seductive as I slowly raised my pelvis, making his length pop out.

He let go of my wrist, and I gave him the sweetest look I could when I pulled him close to me. I laid on my back as he placed himself on top.

"I want you like before. I want you deep" I whispered in his ear, reaching for his neck to make our lips connect.

I moaned in his mouth when his length touched my entrance and he didn't take long to penetrate me. I let his tongue explore my mouth as I wrapped my legs around his waist. When he started to move my hips went up automatically for him to go deeper inside me.

"Y..yes, faster" The heat inside me asked nothing but to be relieved, and with each move he was hitting my clit. I was in heaven when he started to kiss my neck, burying his face in it as his low moans turned me on even more.

"You're so warm and tigh- Fuck I can't hold it" he breathed as each thrust became harder.

I closed my eyes when my walls started to tingle again, pain and pleasure hitting me again. My mind went blank. I just wanted this heat to be released.

"It's t..too g..good, hold it." I managed to say as my whole body was shaking below him. "Fuck- Jungkook~" My orgasm exploded with scream of pleasure, his last thurst were so raw and my vagina was so sensitive after I came I wrapped my arms around his shoulders because I was a shaking mess. He released inside of me after a few seconds, a long moan leaving his lips. He tried to steady himself with both arms but kinda failed as I felt his weight on me.

We stayed like that for a few seconds and I wished time stopped. He was still inside me and I loved the warm feeling. My fingers ended up in his hair, we were both trying to catch our breath.

"I missed you more Jungkook" I said in a whisper, before feeling a hot kiss on the crook of my neck.

_______________________________

Hiii!

Okay so.. this chapter is very long and it's mostly smut but who cares?

I hope you liked it 👀

Don't forget to check out my new j.jk FF 👉🏻👈🏻
It's called KILLING THERAPY and I promise a lot of drama.

Don't forget to ⭐️ and comment please it helps me a lot...

Much love💓
~gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 11.7K 40
"𝐈 πŠππ„π– 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 ππ„π€π”π“πˆπ…π”π‹ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 π‘π„π†π€πˆππ„πƒ 𝐌𝐘 π„π˜π„π’πˆπ†π‡π“." a jeon jungkook story. Β© archi...
17.2K 706 27
the journey of love between Kim Taehyung and Lee Kiara in the middle of an apocalypse. A Kim Taehyung story A work of fiction started: June 15, 201...
52.8K 4.6K 46
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…πŸ“• π™Έπš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒... π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš•πš’ πššπšžπš’πšŽπš... 𝙰 πš πšŽπš’πš›πš πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—οΏ½...
55 5 20
The story of a human who loses a friend and needs support so she can heal and a gaurdian angel of steel with a hidden soft side that almost no one ev...