Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

042

933 16 6
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

Harry sat down on the couch with his legs opened wide. He cleared his throat, lowering his hand down before getting ready to explain everything.

I on the other hand was a nervous wreck, he was going to talk about what just happened two hours ago. It was safe to say, I was eager to know.

"As you know..." Harry shakily sighed, "that was my father." He referred to the bloody man who once held a Scream mask. He was now by the lake with his wrists trapped behind his back in zip-ties. Maybe he was still unconscious, or he could also be awake now.

"Y-yeah." I nodded, swallowing a lump in my throat.

"That's who I need to protect you from. The people who are just like me." Harry blew air out of his mouth, shaking his head in guilt.

"Harry... what did your father do?" I asked, I hoped I hadn't crossed the line asking him that.

"I know you aren't trying to overstep the line, but you are." He sighed, "I wish I could tell you, but I can't. I'm sorry."

"D-do not apologize," I exclaimed. I reached out for his resting hand; we've never touched hands before. I nervously  brought my lips up to his cut knuckles, lightly kissing them. "Just know that I'm always here, okay?" I whispered against his knuckles.

"You've never touched my hand before." Harry stated the obvious.

"You're right." I rolled my lips into my mouth.

"I always thought you were to scared to even touch someone like me." He shook his head.

"Now what makes you say that, Harry?" I knitted my brows together.

"I mean, look at me." He lightly pulled his hand away, as my eyes scanned him.

He was right. Appearance wise, I looked innocent compared to him. He was bloody, tatted, pierced, scarred, I had a few tattoos which were not visible. And for my scars, I only had one on my hip; Which was also not visible.

"Opposites attract." I shrugged, "Just like you said." I looked Harry in the dilated green eyes, he has said that to me before.

"Minor opposites, Bree." He whispered, as if someone was listening to our conversation.

"You've been fine lately. What happened to you?" I changed the topic.

"Shit happens. I wish I could ignore it, but I can't." He sighed, "my father shows up to my house and reminds me of everything. I'm scared for you, that's what happened."

"I'll be alright as long as I'm with you," I lightly grabbed his hand again. I examined it, it was so perfect. His hand was veiny, black polish coating his nails, and the perfect amount of rings. The only cons being dried blood and scars on the soft skin, but they still looked perfect to me.

"Your hands are soft." I whispered to Harry.

"That's not possible." He shook his head, "they're rugged and beaten."

"Sometimes the way things look isn't always as it seems. Put it in perspective." I smiled, kissing his hand one last time before releasing it.

Harry smirked lightly at me from my confidence boosting. "You always know how to cheer me up." He whispered, "such a kind lady."

"I try my best, for you." I playfully smiled right back at him.

"For me?" He questioned.

"For you." I nodded with a smile, "I'm just trying to make you happy."

He shrugged, biting his lip, he was unsure of what to say. But could I blame him? No, I can't. I wouldn't know what to say in a situation either. I know he's sad, but I don't know if he'll ever admit it. He doesn't have to though, I can tell by his expressions that he's not doing okay. He is probably stressed about his father showing up, I can tell they both hate each other. I think Harry might have some emotional or physical trauma from his father. I feel sympathy for Harry.

I crawled over to him, pecking his lips to break the awkwardness of silence. He smirked against mine, kissing me back. I just intended for the kiss to be a quick peck, I guess Harry wanted more. But, the kiss didn't last long, maybe a good two minutes, before he pulled away.

"We can't do this anymore." He muttered, "I'm sorry Breelyn. We can't keep doing this." He surrendered.

"W-what?!" I quietly exclaimed; "Harry what do you mean?"

"I can't keep kissing you! Okay? Nothing! No more hugs, kisses, sex, or anything!"  He shoved me off of him, as my body fell back into the leather couch.

"Then why'd you ever kiss me in the first place?!" I shouted.

"Because I had no one else." He muttered, the words that escaped his mouth hurting my soul.  "And don't try to help me anymore, with anything. Just let me be angry and sad all the time. I'm tired of you trying to fix me." He stormed out of the house and into the backyard.

I tried not to cry. I tried so hard to hold back the tears, but they all fell out. I was a human waterfall, the teardrops streamed down my red cheeks. I looked like a madwoman, I just know it.

I can't believe him. After everything I've helped him with this is my repayment? I saved his life. I made him smile, I made him laugh. But, maybe that's not what he wanted.  Maybe he wanted to keep in all the sad thoughts and deal with them alone.

I rubbed my red eyes, walking over to the backyard door that Harry had slammed. I opened the drapes to the window that was off to the side of the door. I looked through them, seeing Harry punching a punching bag, it was hung on a tree. His punches were strong and forceful, he could knock out anyone and anything. He looked scary and aggressive, his jaw clenched and brows furrowed. He looked like a madman, just like I had looked like a madwoman.

I don't know how he flipped the switch so fast, one minute he's fine and smiley than the next he's yelling at me for no reason.

I felt more teardrops prick my cheeks. I just wish I wasn't in this situation. I wish we never kissed, sleeping with him was a mistake. Such a big mistake, just like all the other guys I slept with. I hate to admit it, but Harry was no different than them. I guess.

Honestly, how could I be so stupid? Of course after I slept with Harry he would just go back to his normal, douchebag self. I slightly grumbled and put my head in my hands. I was so confused. Men were so complicated, one minute they're all up on you, by the next hour they're on another woman. The cycle continues...

I shook my head in deep regret. I slept with my kidnapper, and I thought it was a good idea. I clearly wasn't thinking, looking back on it.. I was just stupid and desperate. I didn't want to admit how good the sex was though, it was the best feeling of pleasure and lust that I have ever felt.

The door next to me slammed shut and revealed a sweaty Harry. He finished punching the punch bag and I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize how long he had been working out for. I tried not to, but I looked at him. And the look I gave him, was brutal.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, biting his lower lip. He was looking at me as if nothing happened earlier.

I didn't answer, I shook my head and hung it low. I didn't want to talk to him. I just wanted to be alone.

"Bree you know that I-"

I swallowed a gulp in my chest before looking directly up at him with my red eyes filled with anger. "Fuck you, Harry!" I shouted, pushing him back. He stumbled slightly at the unexpected action, but, I didn't push him hard enough to fall over.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" I shouted in his face, I was angry. I tried to stop myself from shouting but I couldn't, I was just so mad at him. When I looked at him, all I saw was red. And red, looked very appealing to taunt, push, and scream at. "Fuck you, Harry!" I repeated the profanities over and over to get it through his head that I was mad at him.

"Calm down!" He surrendered, lightly pushing my hands off of his shoulders.

"No, you don't tell me to calm down!" I screamed, stumbling back. "I need a fucking drink." I muttered, walking over to the kitchen and scrambling through the drawers.

I pulled out the tall, skinny, clear bottle. Opening it up and clanking it in the air. "See this, Harry?" I waved the bottle up at him, "it's free fucking therapy," my eyes bulged out of my sockets. "Since my help isn't enough for you, try vodka!" I fake smiled, downing the bottle.

"Quit drinking." Harry crossed his tatted arms.

I detached my lips from the bottle, not obeying his demands but to respond to them. "I'm not allowed to help you, so you're not allowed to help me." I brought my lips around the bottle spout again, sipping away all the thoughts. The more I drink, the more I'll forget. And the more I forget, the less hurt I'll be.

Maybe I was being too sensitive? What can I expect, he kidnapped me and I expected him just to be nice all the time? I thought he changed, though. I guess it's only a temporary thing.

"You know after we had sex I thought you'd change." I hummed, closing the lid of the bottle and storing it back into the drawer. "Perhaps I was wrong."

"You're not understanding anything, Breelyn." Harry said.

"Quit telling me what I do and don't understand." I rolled my eyes. "What don't I apparently understand?"

"I'm not shutting you out because I don't like you. Im shutting you out because I have to. It's for my own good, yours too."

"Oh yeah?" I furrowed my brows, rolling my lips in my mouth.

"Yes." He sighed, lightly lulling his head back in frustration.

"I'm not even going to ask you anything anymore, Harry. I'm just so sick of you. All of your little mind games." I shook my head in disapproval.

"What do you expect, Breelyn? I'm a kidnapper who plays mind games on my victims." He crossed his arms as if it was obvious.

"I have a strong feeling you're way more than just a kidnapper, Harry." I stated my opinion.

"What makes you say that?" He stuck his tongue between his teeth, leaning back against the counter with crossed arms.

"Well. You lie about everything, so what makes me so sure that all you are is a kidnapper?" I looked him up and down, he had a cocky smirk on his face.

"You're smart, Breelyn." Harry tutted.

"I know," I gushed.

"Cocky, too?" He chuckled in a sinister way that let chills travel down my spine.

"I wouldn't be talking, Harry." I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth and crossed my arms. He was way more cocky than I'll ever be. He has no room to call me cocky.

Harry didn't reply, he just sighed as if he made the biggest mistake of his life.

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
66.8K 1.1K 28
[c o m p l e t e] Tom Holland FanFiction ___ I entered the room to see one big bed, not two, ONE. I turned to Tom, sweet smile on my face "you have...
28.2K 730 7
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. A Guy in his 20's is walking on the busy street while read...
116K 2.9K 43
h.s au In a world where slavery was the norm, love was nonexistent and money meant happiness- Harry Styles believed he had it all. The wife, the hous...