Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 41: Restraints

30.3K 1.1K 24
By KaylaWoods289

"Tesoro, it's time to go"

She takes one more look in the mirror at the wig. It looks a lot like her own but a little more curly. She loves it but is ready to have her own hair back. She runs her fingers through the hair one last time before turning to Luca. The man's dazzling blue eyes piercing her with a hot intensity. Her body already on edge ready to have her way with him once again but he has pumped the breaks every time they got to that part. She could feel her frustration hit an all time high after last night. 

They had spent the day with Destiny as promised giving Jessica and Brad to discuss their new relationship. They took the princess for a walk around the park before Sophia felt tired and wanted to go back home. They spent the afternoon just hanging around the condo which resulted in all of them falling asleep in the living room. When the sun had set, they took the little princess back home to find the new couple laying on the couch bundled together watching a movie. Brad had pulled Sophia aside thanking her for the confidence he needed to talk with Jessica. She was happy for them. 

They arrived back at the condo and Sophia felt wired. She wanted nothing more to jump Luca's bones. They way his thumb kept rubbing circles on her thigh in the car or the soft touch to her back as he guided her through the lobby, it just set her body aflame. Once they enter she had pushed him up against the door surprising him but he growled as she bit his lower lip pulling it down just enough for her tongue to dive in. She thought she got her way when he picked her up and raced her upstairs to their room. Clothes were scattered on the floor leaving a trail to the bedroom until they were down to the bare minimum. She was pinned underneath him tugging at his boxers when he stopped her exploration telling her they should wait. She could have choked the man if it wasn't for him only trying to care for her. 

She walked over wrapping her arm through his as he took her out of their home. They got into the elevator and she could feel the electric charge between them. They could have started a small fire with how much tension was between them. Right now wasn't the time though. They were heading to Sunday night dinner at the Sanford's home. 

On the way to their home, Sophia made him pull over to get flowers for his mother and to get a bottle of whiskey for his dad. Luca was floored that she cared so much. It made him realize just how perfect she was. She even refused for him to pay which surprised him slightly. Most girls would be happy for him to lavish them in gifts but once again... Sophia isn't like other girls. 

They arrived at his parents home on time with Cassidy at the door. His youngest sister bundled down the steps and he opened his arms but she bypassed him to run to his tesoro. He stood their with jaw slacked momentarily even as Sophia gave him a sheepish smile over Cassidy's shoulder. He shook his head waiting for the girls to stop hugging before he cleared his throat. Cassidy turned in his tesoro's arms to find him with his arms outstretched. She left her bouncing over to hug him. 

"Good to see you brother"

He kissed the side of her head, "you too sis."

She left him walking over to wrap her arm through Sophia's. "Come on Sophia, the twins have been asking for you."

"Hold on" Sophia unhooked her arm walking over to grab the flowers and whiskey. 

"Oh Sophia" Cassidy said in awe similar to Luca. Sophia just blushed as Cass walked back over to her to help with it. 

Luca followed the girls in to his childhood home. He made it through the door to find his mother gushing over the flowers and thanking his love. He took off his shoes and walked over to wrap his arm around Sophia's waist. She leaned against his side as Cassidy took off with the bottle presumably to give it to Luca's father. 

"Come you two, dinner's ready."

Sophia took a deep breath and Luca looked to her wondering if she was okay. He was completely unaware that it was his touch that was affecting her so. She thought she could combust on the spot. He ushered her into the dinning room where the twins were already seated. Upon their entrance both CJ and Junior stood up to walk over. CJ gave her a sisterly hug but Junior bowed kissing her hand playfully. Luca however snatched her hand away giving his brother a meaningful look before ushering Sophia to a chair. 

"You are a woman after my own heart"

All eyes snapped to the door finding Cassidy standing by Luca's father who was holding his gift like a trophy. He walked over kissing the top of Sophia's head before going to his respectable chair. Cassidy turned and went to the kitchen after hearing a call for help. A moment later Luca's mother and younger sister walked in with the food making all clap thanking the chef. Heather gave a playful bow making Sophia giggle at her. 

Sophia observed the family and how close they all were. Heather and Xavier sitting at the heads of the tables. The twins were on one side while Luca, Sophia, and Cassidy were on the other. Heather requested for everyone to pass the dishes allowing everyone to get a scoop of food. It was not something she was accustomed to. That thought made her eyes well up slightly. Luca was quick to notice and his hand reached over to rub her thigh. She was quick to bring her hand down and run her fingers through his before squeezing them. Luca continued holding her hand as she gathered herself. 

"So Sophia, since our brother tells us oh so little... tell us about yourself." CJ says with a roll of her eyes playfully at Luca. 

Sophia clears her throat trying to think of what to say. "Well I'm a photographer and most recently Luca's assistant."

"How'd you two meet then?" Junior speaks up. 

"I came to Sanford Drake to work for a few weeks while my sister went on maternity leave."

"I didn't know that was a thing?" CJ asks raising a brow to her brother. 

Luca answers after taking a sip of his drink. "It was a special circumstance. Mark spoke up on Jessica's behalf and I trust his judgement."

The table nods their head in agreement. Mark has been a big part of the company for many years now and his judgement has been sound advice. If he actually gave his opinion on something, Luca would be a fool to not take it under advisement. 

"So how was it working for the stoic Sanford?" Junior says trying to puff out his chest and set his face in a hard expression. The table rolls their eyes at him while Sophia just shakes her head smiling. 

"I originally was in the finance department."

"Then how did you end up on his floor?" Cassidy asks this time. 

"I uh..." Luca cuts in saving her. 

"She had been revising our contracts and catching some things even Mark hadn't noticed. He brought it to my attention and I wanted to meet her."

"Aww, did our big brother feel love at first sight?!" CJ jokes but Luca doesn't comment back and just stares at her. The table goes silent with mostly wide eyes while Sophia drops her gaze to her lap blushing profusely. He just squeezes her hand keeping his eyes locked on his sister whose eyes look like saucers. "Whoa"

Heather's mother shares a meaningful look with Xavier across the table. Her smile showing how content she is with this information while Xavier smirks in return remembering this feeling. Luca cleared his throat reaching for a glass of water. Cassidy speaks up breaking the tension. 

"So how is Destiny?"

"Who's Destiny?" CJ interjects looking around the table. 

"She's my niece and god daughter. She's about 5 months old now."

CJ makes an awe face while Junior just chuckles at her facial expression. He turns his eyes on Sophia. "I bet my brother makes her cry."

"Actually she loves him." Sophia turns looking at Luca while rubbing her thumb around his hand. He squeezes her hand giving her a small smile. 

"You two seem pretty serious if what Aunt Cami says is true." CJ comments watching their interaction. Both Sophia and Luca's gaze snapping to her. A moment goes by while CJ studies Sophia thoughtfully. "I like her."

"Join the club" Cassidy pipes in winking at Sophia. 

Sophia turns as red as a fire hydrant from all the praise. Luca just leans over kissing her temple drawing more attention to her. 

"I like her too" Junior says making all eyes turn to him. "Anyone who can make my brother... that-" he says gesturing to the soften expression on Luca's face, "is perfect for him."

"Alright everyone, leave her alone." Luca speaks up making the table chuckle lowly but Sophia sigh in relief. 

"How are you feeling Sophia?" Luca's mother speaks up. 

"Much better. My energy is returning and I feel stronger than I have in a very long time."

Luca smiles over at her happy that she is getting better. He pulls their hands up to his lips giving them a gentle kiss. 

"Alright man, please spare me." Junior says with a cringe expression from Luca's displays of affection. The table once again chuckles at the younger Sanford. 

He places their hands on his lap as he continues eating. Sophia doesn't trying to remove her hand and continues with her meal as well. It isn't until a few minutes later that she gets a wicked idea in mind. She removes her hand slowly from his before grasping his thigh with a blank expression while he stiffens instantly. She tries to hold back her grin at his expression since his eyes have snapped to her head. 

"Luca, is something wrong?"

"No mom... so-sorry" He clears his throat as her fingers dance higher on his leg. She continues take bites of her food trying to pretend like she doesn't know what she is doing. 

"Did the king of blank faces just stutter?" Junior whispers loudly as CJ nods her head. 

Luca's hand snaps to hers stopping her from further reaching her destination before once again interlocking their hands as his hand holds her firmly. She can feel the power behind the grip and she smiles down at her plate. He leans over to her kissing her temple. 

"You're playing with fire love"

She shudders under his words as he leans back into his seat. The evening continues with small chit chat while Sophia continues to test Luca's restraints. At one point he had to physically step away from her never-ending teasing before coming back more collected. He then decided to show her how it felt as his fingers were grasping higher than what was deemed appropriate. 

"Time to go love"

She nodded her head as he helped her up as all the family gave hugs and said good bye. His mother holding her longer thanking her again. Sophia was unsure what but Heather said she would understand in time. 

They made it to the car and all the sexual tension practically overflowed. Sophia began stroking him through his slacks while he was driving. Her lips kissing his neck as gripped the steering wheel with all his might. They made excellent time with Luca's driving. They pulled up and instead of getting out, Luca reached over unsnapping her seatbelt and holstering her over the console on top of him. His lips coming down in a fiery intensity. Sophia's moans falling freely from the intensity she could feel. 

"Fuck me Luca"

He growled but quickly unlocked the car and carried her out. Neither of them carrying for any eyes that may have been on them as they got in the elevator. Sophia was securely wrapped around him as he made his way to their condo. They got inside and Luca turned her around smashing her body to the door. Their eyes locked. 

"I'm done waiting Tesoro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 40 23
Luca's husky voice brushed against Sienna's ear as he tightened his grip around her throat. "I let you off once for slapping me," he murmured, a dang...
5.5K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...
25.2K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
33.8K 1.3K 72
Sophia has always been the quiet one. She does what her absent father wants, keeps her head down in class and tries not to stand out, but it seems li...