[Completed] The Dating Master...

By Yenalogy

Can't keep it up any longer. Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincid... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 44

804 51 2
By Yenalogy

At this point, Hanna was so depressed over her relationship with Hwanbin that it made her suffer every night. As time goes by, Hwanbin eventually has no time for her anymore, making Hanna's condition even worse.

He would only talk to her about what she should do to be productive in the agency, but that's basically it. In the past he would still go home even though it was already late at one point. But as of late, it would be a miracle if he goes home at all. And it also didn't help that she overheard some rumors about Hwanbin always going out for a couple of drinks with other girls.

Hanna was in denial at first, and still had faith in her husband until someone sent her a photo of Hwanbin having fun with other girls. She can't believe that after everything she did for him, he chose to cheat on her to repay her.

She looked at herself in the mirror and she saw a woman who forgot to take care of herself. 

"If you think you're the only one who can have fun, then you're wrong." 

_________

"Wait, how do you know about something like this? Didn't you say that you heard the story from her father's side?" Chaewon asked.

"After I finished eating lunch with the father, I took the luxury to come over to her mother's place in order to look at both sides of the story. "

"Wah… and she told you everything?"

"After telling her that i won't help her daughter had she not wanted to, of course she would. Now can i continue the story? By the way i'll skim through the story, and just tell you guys the main parts."

"Sorry. Please do. Also, you can do that."

_________

The night after, she decided that she herself deserves to have a little fun. She dressed up beautifully and put on some makeup, and made her way to a luxurious bar. As she was there, a bunch of people tried flirting with her.

The memory of her husband cheating on her is still fresh in her mind as she flirts back with them, playing with the youngbloods hearts.

As night went on, She realized that she shouldn't stoop down to that level, hence she stopped. In an attempt to forget about her problems even just by a few hours, she went to the bar and just drank her heart out.

Unbeknownst to her, A concerned guy was watching her all along, when he saw that she was wasted and still ordering beers he decided to intervene.

"You know, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't be drinking too much." he told her as she returned.

"Who are you to tell me what to?!" She slurred, making him chuckle.

"I know miss, but this bar is about to close and in your current state, it might be too dangerous for you to go home alone. Do you mind if i accompany you?"

"I cAn tAke CaRe Of MySelf!!!"

She tried standing up and as he might have expected, she fell due to her drinking too much eventually passing out. He brought her to his home and let her rest on his bed as he slept on his couch. 

The morning after, Hanna opened the door in a shock making him shoot up his body and glared at her. She asked whether he had done something to her whereas he answered with a no. He offered her breakfast as well as something to cure her hangover, before she could go home.

Hanna accepted the offer and thanked him because he seemed like such a nice man. The encounter with him ended up being an affair of hers. Ever since then, Hanna has been meeting him constantly without her husband’s knowledge. 

Hwanbin, on the other hand, only focused and kept doing his own thing, not suspecting anything behind him as to what his wife had been doing behind his back. All of a sudden, one early morning, Hanna suffered morning sickness.

Not thinking much of it, Hwanbin brought her to the hospital where Hanna gets a checkup on her condition. After a series of procedures, the Doctor concluded that Hanna’s condition is what both of them had expected. Hanna was pregnant.

Hanna didn’t know whether she should be happy or not, knowing that she has never done anything with Hwanbin recently. Hwanbin also noticed this, finding her pregnancy to be very suspicious. But he didn’t want to question it, as he decided to just go with it and do a DNA test once the child is born.

His suspicions were proved to be correct when the DNA test came out, showing that it was not his baby. Anger started to fill up inside him, not realizing that his wife has been messing around.

Hanna who was confronted by him, then returned it by saying that she has been seeing stuff about him cheating on her.

He sent his lackeys to search information as to whom Hanna has been having an affair with. After a month of gathering information, he was finally informed of who the person was as he told them to take him out. 

Hwanbin proceeded to meet the man personally, and talked him through on what he had done and was about to execute him when Hanna discovered it, and stopping as well as begging him to not do so in the process.

In the end, Hwanbin decided to leave the apartment they're living in to a new place he had rented prior, eventually buying the place and making it his new home. Hanna became a single mom who's raising Eunbi all by herself, whereas Hwanbin became more and more corrupted.
________

"I didn't know there was such a thing like this…" 

"Yup. Also i'm assuming that the three of you know about what happened to Eunbi before, right?" Minho asked whereas the two girls nodded, except for Y/N.

"We do. But it was debunked as it turns out, the CEO was the one who had paid the victims. So her name was cleared." Minju answered.

"Yeah… about that. The company that did it, was a subsidiary. And wanna know who the parent company is?"

"...no…" Chaewon's face turned grim.

"Ding dong daeng dong~ Flower ent."

"So he was the one behind it?!" Minju was shocked to find out the truth as her eyes widened.

"Yup. He wasn't happy with the fact that Eunbi was living her life. So he decided that she should suffer. The CEO was actually ordered by Mr. Kwon to do so, or else he will cut off all of the budgets for them."

"That's so heartless! Eunbi-unnie doesn't deserve any of it!"

"I fully agree with you on that part. But as you guys know, the secret was eventually revealed. Mr Kwon however, had cleaned his tracks in advance. Hence, he was never suspected."

"What a dirty company… So, why is he back now? Isn't he satisfied already with how he made Eunbi suffer?"

"It appears that he had received order from one of the underlings, who just happened to see Eunbi having fun with her life. He reported this to Mr Kwon, and… you know the rest."

"Wait so he's gonna make Eunbi-unnie suffer more?!" Minho nodded as the others are now even more determined.

"You don't want to happen would you?" Minho asked.

"I don't understand how Mrs. Kwon has that much dedication in doing so. I mean, Eunbi-unnie has to know about it at one point." Chaewon sat back on the sofa, 

"Maybe it's because she doesn't want Eunbi to be disappointed in her mom, the figure she looks up to." Minho reasoned as he turned his attention to Y/N.

"So, Y/N. What do you say? Want me to lend you my aid?"

"...after listening to the whole story, who wouldn't? But there's something that i didn't get."

"What is it?"

"What were you talking about earlier? Did something bad happen to noona before?" Y/N's questions gained quite the reaction from the others.

"Wait oppa, you don't know?" Y/N shrugged his head to Minju's question. Minju was about to tell her the story when Minho jumped in preventing her from doing so.

"Wait, Minju-ssi." Minho stopped the girl as he then asked Y/N. "Did you know that Eunbi was once a model?"

"I think her mother did mention it to me before. But noona then quickly cut her off and switched topics."

"I see. Then in that case, I'll let Eunbi-ssi be the one telling you about it. Surely it's better to hear it with her own words, don't you think?"

"...Yeah. You're right. We should focus on saving her for now."

"That's more like it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 224 13
Two years have passed since Chaewon and Yunjin broke up, less than amicably. Now, they fight so hard to keep the bridge burnt. Info page for all chan...
82.4K 1.9K 35
This is a one shot reader x IZ*ONE book. Open request (dm)πŸ™‚ No smut pls:(
53.6K 3K 48
Will you....? Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - This story is fictional. Any pictures or video...
38.2K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...