Viridian's Radar

By YukiMystique

"Ah, Eraserhead, I know your busy with the vigilantes right now, but I need help on a case," the detective st... More

Chapter 1
Quirks
Chapter 2
Quirks
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement: I'm alive I think?

Chapter 3

1.7K 68 24
By YukiMystique

_________________________________________________________

Morosis 

(n.) the stupidest of stupidities

_________________________________________________________

Detective Tsukauchi's POV

Recovery Girl and I just arrived at the forest, where the Aizawa family will be staying at. Now, we are currently flabbergasted with the scene before us.

.

.

.

Izuku and Present Mic seems to be playing wrestling? but one-sided considering Present Mic is screeching in misery and Izuku is giggling. Eraserhead is currently in his sleeping bag but laying on the grass close to the stairs, so he's in the middle of the area. He also has doodled drawing on his face, possibly done from a marker and by Izuku and Present Mic.

"IZUKU, NOOO, STOP PULLINGGGGG!" Present Mic scream-whined, as he was trying to escape Izuku's grasp on his mustache. But, I noticed that his quirk stopped working, in the middle of his scream, as a green-like-electricity pass by his whole body and surrounds him, forming a circle, that was emitted by Izuku...? 

.

.

.

"What the...?" I stated in disbelief and confusion. 

.

.

.

"You saw that too, right?" Eraserhead, who was beside me, questioned, at the same time catching me off guard since I didn't see him there and made me jump, slightly in surprise, in my place. 

"Did that just happened..?" Recovery Girl asked, as Eraserhead and I nod and continue to watch the scene unfolds.

.

.

.

"How long have they been doing this?" I asked. 

"Probably like 2-3 hours," Eraserhead replied, nonchalantly, as he was filming a video of the scene.

.

.

.

"Should we help him?" Recovery Girl then asked.

"Maybe, later..." He said.

.

.

.

"GUYS, HEEELLPPPP MEEEEEE!" Present Mic screamed, desperately.

"Yah-yah-yah-yah!" Izuku babbled, victoriously. 

_________________________________________________________

After persuading Eraserhead to help his husband later...

_________________________________________________________

"That hurts like hell... Why didn't you help me soooneeerrr?" Present Mic whined as he was rubbing his face, trying to soothe the ache. 

"Sorry, I was entrained..." Eraserhead shamelessly admitted as he was doing something on his phone, perhaps making an album of videos and photos of Izuku.

"Oh fu- I mean, fudge. I forgot to test my quirk on Izuku..." He sighs in defeat.

.

.

.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and it worked as their focus is me now, "Maybe another time Eraserhead. Uhm, anyway, about his records... We didn't find anything new about him..." I announced, sadly. 

"How is that possible? Even his records? or his parents' records?" Eraserhead asked in disbelief, as he was now giving me his full attention.

"As for the parents, there was no DNA match found in the database and Izuku does not have an existing file," Recovery Girl stated, calmly. 

"No existing file?!? But how are we going to find out his age and birthday?!?" Present Mic asked, dramatically while Izuku giggled in his hold.

"Well, we have no choice to guess his age, based on how he acts and responds to certain things and for the birthday... Uhm, I don't know... It's up to you guys, seeing as you are now Izuku's parents," Recovery Girl implied.

"July 24, yesterday, and the day I found him," Eraserhead said as Present Mic nodded in approval, and I wrote down the new information, so, I could later create a file for Izuku. 

"Okay, the age will be examined by Recovery Girl later. Now, what was that green-like-electricity that Izuku emitted to Present Mic, a while ago?" I asked as Present Mic's eyes were wide, clueless on what had happened.

"Quirk effect?" Recovery Girl suggested.

"Possibly," Eraserhead replied, as I nod and wrote the suggestion. 

"So, when his quirk is activating, green-like-electricity will be emitting from his body expanding and creating his radar and all quirks will disappear within it," I concluded. 

"Actually, no, earlier this morning, when Mic bust in while I was sleeping, I tried to activate my quirk to stop him from screaming while using his quirk, but Izuku seems to have erased and copy mine only, not affecting Mic's quirk a bit." Eraserhead contradicts, as I nod in understanding. 

"So, he can choose who he can use his quirk on? But what about what happened last night and the past few days? It was occupying quite a large area," I questioned. 

"Oh, oh! I know, I know!" Present Mic yelled like a school kid while bouncing in his seat and raising his hands as Eraserhead sigh. 

"Just tell them, Zashi," Eraserhead said and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"I don't think he can choose, right now, who he can use his quirk on but!" Present Mic paused for an effect, "Just shrink down his radius reach!" He exclaimed, happily, proud of his answer.

Eraserhead continues, "And the green-like-electricity must be an effect of his quirk, signaling that his quirk is going to activate or deactivate, and who is most likely affected by his quirk, but it can also tell us how far his quirk can reach since during that time, a while ago, it created a circle around Mic and he was the only one affected."

"That actually makes more sense," Recovery Girl said. 

"Okay, I'll go and inform Dr. Hitoshi about the discovery," I stated while fixing up my things. 

"Sure thing, detective. I'll be staying a little longer to examine what age he is right now and tell them what they are supposed to prepare for Izuku..." Recovery Girl replied as I nodded in understanding. 

_________________________________________________________

Eraserhead's POV

After Detective Tsukauchi left the room, Zashi asked, "Are there any concerns regarding Izuku's health and condition?" 

Recovery Girl shook her head sideways and replied, "No, no, no, besides the fact that he's malnourished and it will likely affect his height in the future, there are no more concerns. You just need to follow his recommended food guide that I'll put in the refrigerator later." Zashi and I, both sigh in relief since it wasn't anything too major.

"Now, in regards to his age, can you tell me how is his speaking pattern is like does he babble a combination of words of consonants and vowels or words or word-sounds with meaning?" She asked while she was writing something on a piece of paper.

"Well, it's the ladder?" I said, but it sounded more like a question. "He babbles a lot of doubles consonants with meaning probably his own, sampling what has happened a while ago, I think he was trying to express 'I win' when he was wrestling Mic." I continued as Recovery Girl nodded in understanding. 

"With that, our range is now 4 months old to 1 year old. Now, has he shown any signs of teething?" She asked while look at us. 

I shook my head sideways slightly, "No," I answered. 

"Okay, how about crawling, does he seem to have a hard time or he can do it on his own?" She questioned. 

"Oh, he can do it alright! He can also climb on me on his own but with using my jacket as his leverage," Zashi responded, proudly. 

"Hmm, I can say he is probably between 5 and 9 months, so, the closest that I can diagnose is he is currently close to 7 months," she stated while looking away from what she was writing on. 

"He will also, most likely, start his teething stage soon, so, I'll help you prepare with that. Oh, and I recommend asking for Tensei Iida, since you were all so close in high school, if you need assistance on what to do, considering, he is always the one babysitting his little brother," She said as Zashi and I nodded in understanding. 

"Well, that'll be all, congratulation and good luck on taking care of your son, Eraserhead, and Present Mic. I'll be taking my leave now, I'll visit again in a few days to see how you are doing." She informed us, as she was packing her stuff up. 

We bid our goodbyes and now, we, three, are once again alone with each other. Zashi and I glanced at each other and he was the first one to broke the silence and asked, "So, what are we going to do now?" 

Before I could answer, Izuku yawned and his eyes are now half-lid, "Well, that's your answer," I said with a slight chuckle. 

"Okay, let's put him to sleep first, and then let's fix up our paperwork. I brought them all, you know," he stated while I groan thinking of paperwork.

_________________________________________________________

After putting Izuku in his crib and putting him back to sleep, numerous times because he keeps on waking up, later... 

_________________________________________________________

As I stare into my paperwork's soul, I felt my eyes twitch. "GOD DAMN VIGILANTES!" I yelled in exasperation, as I slam my head into my desk.

BANG!

WAAAAAHHHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHHHH! 

"Oh, shit!" I whispered to myself as I heard Izuku crying.

"SHOTAAAA! WHAT THE HELL? I HAVE JUST PUT HIM RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP!" Zashi screamed in agony.

"SORRY!" I yelled back and stare into my paperwork's soul once more, thinking millions of ways how to strangle those darn vigilantes who think my suffering in paperwork is funny.

_________________________________________________________

Word count: 1510

08.03.2021 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.6K 22
NO PICTURES ARE MINE!!!!! Midoriya was walking to the convenience store to get some food, when a villan started attacking! Midoriya quickly got into...
22.7K 688 49
"WATCH OUT!" His head whipped around to the voice but didn't see a face, his back hit the pavement and he closed his eyes when he collided with the g...
50.5K 1.8K 26
It was just a normal day. Routine. As usual. A simple burglary, Shouta got hit with a Quirk, but it didn't seem to have much of an effect on him. Wha...
4.3K 139 12
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...