malfoy's sister | harry potter

By hpcqvu

you wouldn't expect the younger malfoy fall for the chosen one. y/n malfoy, also known as the sister of draco... More

summary
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty- six ~ 19 years later

A/N

1.3K 27 8
By hpcqvu

hello:),
i just want to say a big thank you for reading malfoy's sister.
i started writing this story because i felt like i could express my feelings through writing and i did!

i never really expected this to blow up and honestly i'm very thankful! also i have said many times this is unedited and im dyslexic and people still laugh, idc if you laugh at this point cause it happens a lot just please be mindful of people around you, you may not of meant to hurt me but you still did.

i have currently seen comments about tewkesbury and i want to make a tewkesbury story that is a sequel to this story.

"the perfect ending, the tragic love story, however i did not die.." - tewkesbury

in a world where harry did not win against voldermort and tewkesbury risked his life for y/n and harry yet harry did not survive and tewkesbury left fighting for his life. i guess being a malfoy was cursed after all..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE tell me how you feel since i'm so excited about making this<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
5.1K 100 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
26K 355 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
589K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...