Forgotten | TechnoXOC

By GattaGamer00

Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fit... More

A day in the life of the king
Find a bride
The Soot Kingdom
Training course
The ball
Tea time
Veronica Persica
Misunderstanding
Gardening
Steamy encounter
You might lose her
Horse ride
The library
Chess game
Summoning
Unexpected visit
Not your fault
Do you think he forgot?
He took her
I love you
Not fit to rule
Learn how to fight
The legend
Blue suits you
Healing
Jealousy
Scars aren't something to be ashamed of
Endonia
The search
Rescue mission
You can go back
Betrayal
Kill him
They tricked her
What did you do?
She's gone
A flowery friend
Come with haste
Explain
We need more informations
Broken heart syndrome
He needs you
You look familiar...
Make amends
Let her go
The void realm
Time is ticking
Childhood friend
Rescue mission
Into the azure sky
Best friend
It was a lie
Found
I miss him...
Party pals
The desert city of Orior
A clash between two Gods
Harmony
Dad?
Meeting the parents
Will you be my queen?
Forever yours
Magical creatures encyclopedia

The market

7.5K 345 551
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA POV

Angela woke up the next day fairly early, she didn't like to sleep too much, she wanted to keep herself busy by being useful to others, helping around wherever she could. She yawned, stepping out and getting dressed, she opened the curtains a bit, seeing the market starting to get lively in the central square.

"Maybe i'll go check it out... i don't have any money to buy things though" she sighed "I guess i'll just go have a look the-" she suddenly remembered what queen Sally told her, she always needed to warn them when she left.

"So... i have to tell king Technoblade..." she shivered a bit "I hope he isn't mad at me for what i did yesterday... i'll apologize once i see him again" she decided, quickly finishing dressing herself and starting to head out of her room. Just when she opened the door she saw a guard stand beside it, like if he was waiting for her to come out.

"Ghwa!" she stepped back, hiding a bit behind the door "W-who are you? W-why were you outside m-my room?" she asked in a shaky voice, clearly scared. The man did a small bow.

"My apologies miss Angela, it wasn't my intention to scare you. My name is Sam, i'll be your personal guard from now on" he explained, Angela looked at him weird.

"Uhm... there must be a misunderstanding... i'm not a noble" she mumbled.

"That is no matter, i received precise orders from the king to protect you and i plan to fulfill this duty at the best of my abilities"

"The king told you to protect me?" she asked a bit incredulous, he nodded "Oh... o-ok then... so you'll... just follow me around, right?"

"That is correct"

He didn't look like a bad guy, he was just a normal knight with just a leather armor and a sword, the only thing that stood out was the green bandana tied over his mouth, like to cover it. She stared at it a bit too long and he noticed.

"Does my bandana upset you miss Angela? Do you wish me to take it off?" he asked, already reaching for it.

"N-no, there's no need to, i-i was just curious of why do you wear such a peculiar item like that" she clarified.

"It's just to hide some scars, it was a gift from a very special person to me" he explained.

"I see" she cleared her throat, finally leaving her room, closing the door behind her and starting to walk into the hallway, Sam following close behind. She wandered around for a while, looking for the dining room, not finding it. This castle was like a maze, it had so many doors and turns that it was too easy for her to get lost.

"Miss Angela?" Sam called after a while "Are you looking for a room in particular?" he asked.

"I-uhm... you can just call me Angela... and yes, i was looking for the dining room but... i'm lost. Do you know where it is?" she asked back, Sam nodded, walking in front of her "Follow me"

She did and they arrived in a few minutes, noticing that the king was already there, waiting for them.

"Ah, there you are, we were starting to get worried you got lost, i was just about to come look for you" Philza said, walking up to them.

"Well... we... i did get lost, Sam helped me get back here" she admitted, a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry, you'll soon learn your way around, take a seat, breakfast will be served soon" she nodded, sitting down a few seats apart from Techno, thinking he was still upset.

"Angela" he called, making her flinch a bit, she was very jumpy by nature but it had gotten worse since she started to live with king Soot, since people would always enjoy sneaking up on her to see her reaction.

"I apologize for the way the guards and the council members treated you, i already punished them and told them not to touch you ever again" he said in a sorry voice.

"I-it's ok, i didn't knew the garden was off-limits for commoners, i-i'll try to keep that in mind for the next time" she quickly assured, not wanting other people to pay for her error.

"The garden isn't off-limits to you, you're a guest so you're allowed to go wherever you please around this castle, aside of course from the dungeons, the treasure room and my rooms, but Sam will help you understand that" he explained.

"Oh.... " she fidgeted with her fingers a bit as the food got served to them, she quietly started eating, lifting her gaze sometimes to look at Techno. Once they both finished he started to leave to attend to his royal duties when Angela called him.

"Y-your highness!" she called, running up to him but keeping her distance "I-uhm... i was thinking... can... am i allowed to leave the castle grounds?" she asked.

"Of course, as long as Sam is with you you're allowed to leave the castle, just be sure to come back for lunch" he reminded, a small smile made it's way on Techno's lips when he saw her expression brighten up.

"Thank you your majesty" she bowed down and quickly left, Sam following right behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They soon reached the market and Angela was very exited, she kept moving from one stand to another, looking at the goods on display. They really sold everything, there was food, jewels, weapons and so much more, but her eyes got caught by a stand that sold flowers. 

She walked closer, inspecting every flower and enjoying their sweet smell, they also sold seeds but she didn't have money to buy them, so she just looked. That's when someone pulled her sleeve, catching her attention, it was a little kid, not older than six or seven, he had a stuffed bee in hand.

"Miss, can you help me up? My bee is hungry" he politely asked "Hungry?" she looked at the flowers and then back at the bee "Ohh i see, sure thing little guy" she leaned down, picking him up and bringing him closer to a small pot of roses, he proceeded to gently push the bee into it's petals, doing some 'Bzzz' sounds, which made her giggle.

"Are you full now Beeinnit?" he made the bee nod "You can put us down now big lady" she chuckled, placing him back down on the ground "Where are your parents little guy? Are you here by yourself?" she asked, looking around.

"No, i'm here with my dad! He's behind the shop, here, i'll show you" he took her hand and started dragging her behind the stand, Sam immediately got defensive and threatened to pull out his sword.

"I-it's ok don't hurt him! He's just a kid" she ordered, following him behind the stand, soon encountering a man who was moving some bags of dirt around.

"Daddy!" the kid called enthusiastically, letting go of her hand and running to hug his father, who patted his head.

"What's up Tubbster? Is your bee hungry again?" he asked.

"Nu-huh! That big lady helped me feed Beeinnit" he said pointing at Angela "Big lady?" the man lifted his gaze, seeing her wave at him, a bit embarrassed.

"H-hi" the man sighed "Tubbo how many times do i have to tell you not to pester other people?" he lightly scolded, ruffling up his hair before walking towards her.

"I'm really sorry for any troubles he might have caused you, he's a really friendly kid, too friendly sometimes" he said with a smile.

"Don't worry, i didn't mind" she assured.

"Let me give you something for your trouble" he walked into his stand, gesturing her to follow.

"T-here's no need to, really"

"I insist, i'll let you choose a flower, pick whatever you like" he said with a smile, Angela sighed "Alright then... if you insist" she looked around a bit, settling over a white rose.

'The garden has many colorful roses but not white ones' she thought as he handed her the pot with the flower in it.

"There you go, a white flower for the beautiful lady. I might say, it's a peculiar choice, most women always choose red or blue ones, does white mean something important to you?" he asked.

"You could say that" she said with a smile, looking at the flower "I hope we'll meet again little guy" she said to him.

"My name it's not little guy! I'm Tubbo" he showed her his stuffed bee "And this is Beeinnit" he then ran to hug his dad's leg "And this is my dad!" she chuckled a bit, the man introducing himself "The name's Schlatt" 

"I'm Angela, it's nice to meet you" Sam placed a hand on her shoulder "We should head back, it's getting late" he warned, noticing the sun was starting to set.

"Oh, you're right" she turned back to look at Schlatt "We have to go now, see you soon" she waved at them and they waved back, Angela was really happy, she managed to make some new friends today, maybe if she got a little job and started earning money she could come back and buy more flowers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's your favorite flower? Mine are tulips :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 419 33
I bow down infront of techno as I hear him chuckle. "I don't need a guard, and especially not a girl to protect me" Techno says I look at his red eye...
247K 13.3K 60
Techno is a hybrid between a human and a piglet but he's not the only one, the whole world is filled with them. Problem is, hybrid aren't seen with a...
26.6K 1K 35
Wilbur is enjoying a normal walk home when he notices something following him. Or someone. Little does he know, whatever he's about to do was about t...
201K 8.8K 25
Regret buried itself deep into the pit of my stomach as he leaned close, his breath fanning against my ear as his grip on me tightened, "Blood for th...