D-Tension

De Miss_Hoodnificent

Part 3 To "X-Tra Credit" and "Sextasy" Follow Along As More Petty Ass Drama Unravels Amongst The Females As T... Mais

D-Tension
Lesson 1: Welcome Back
Lesson 3: Sculpting To Your Pleasure
Lesson 4: Curiosity Killed The Cooch
Lesson 5: Distractions Cum At A Price
Lesson 7: Umm...Wow...
Lesson 8: No Fucking Way
Lesson 9: Marry Me?

Lesson 6: Don't Make This Harder Than It Already Is

6.8K 208 159
De Miss_Hoodnificent

Lesson 6: Don't Make This Harder Than It Already Is
__________________________

Chanelle

"Oh my God. The detention teacher is just oh so fine." I said as I sat at our table. Auburn, Mariah, London, and Yvonne were all here. Amber was missing and the other thots were at their table.

"What's his name?" Auburn asked. She looked like a doll today. The bow in her hair, the doll dress and her makeup was like that of a living doll and I thought that was just adorable. Mariah looked like she just rolled out of bed, her sweats and wife beater showed she was comfortable and didn't give a fuck... I like that.

"Mr. Loso. His eyes are to die for. Different colors and then his voice, I want detention so bad, just to be in his class-"

"No shocker Chanelle wants more dick." Leah said which surprised every last fuck out of me.

"Says the crusty ass cooch cat that can't learn her fucking place. No one cares to hear your tramp talk, it's just added noise to the background that isn't necessary. Every damn week you constantly choose to be a pain in my ass. Hop out of the fucking conversation you were never even invited to." I spat staring dead at her.

"I've had it with your shit Chanelle." She said standing up. I more than happily stood my ass up, as well as Auburn and Mariah.

"Try me Leah. Give me a reason to drag that ass up and down this campus." My eyebrows furrowed at her, I was about to snap.

"You're all in this class again?" I looked over at the door and let out the most irritated groan I could conjure up.

"Who let New Bitch back here?!" Mariah yelled as she stared. "Oh hell no, where's Amber when we need her. I'm going to Mr. Tae's class to make up a test. Not even finna deal with some fuck shit today." Mariah said grabbing her binder and heading out of the room.

"I'm so over this school. I'm transfering to U.C Davis. This is just too much." London said as she grabbed her things as well. "I'll visit every now and again but this is just added drama I don't want." She pushed her blonde hair over her shoulder and followed after Mariah.

"Wow New Bitch. Already made two females leave upon your arrival." I said.

"Still just as petty as before-"

"Still just as much as a standard low class whore as before. So who's the baby daddy? I heard there were fourteen possibly daddies. Some of which aren't even in state."

"How about you try this thing called, stay the fuck out my business?"

"I'm too intrigued with come at me and I'll beat a broad. After you have your baby of course, it's not right for the baby to suffer for it's mother being a bitch."

"Focus on yourself. You clearly need all the help you can get. I also heard you were kicked out of anger management. That attitude is ruining you-"

"It's about to maul you if you don't shut up. You're getting your ass beat the second that baby is out of you and you set foot on campus." Auburn pulled me down into my seat and I kept a dirty look at New Bitch as she walked by.

"Her baby Daddy is Chewy." Yvonne said. "She just won't admit it because she wants Mr. Corvo to be the baby Daddy."

"I hate all these bitches." Auburn said with a shake of her head. "I noticed Honey isn't here. Anyone else peep that?"

"I peeped Bailey hanging by Mr. Sarota's room during his free period. I'd check that if I were you." I said. Ajalae came walking in and took a seat. "So what happened in Mr. Loso's room last week?" I asked her.

"So much happened. He's just... He's amazing. I can't find any words to properly describe him and the experience." Her cheeks blushing and that shyness peeking through her voice. "Oh my God." She said staring past me. I turned around and died.

Mr. Loso

All eyes were on me and I liked it. The room went dead silent as I scanned the room.

"Believe it or not, this whole class has detention. You all know why, so I'm gonna need those asses to get to my classroom-" I've never seen females pack their shit and head out the classroom as fast as I just did.

The funny thing; No Questions Were Even Asked.

***

We got back to my room and I pulled out each students individual file.

"So y'all know why you're here?" I asked 'em. I looked up at all of 'em and their eyes were stuck on me... I don't blame them.

"All I know is Ivette's a snitch which is why I'm here." Amber said from her corner. "I told her I was coming for that ass and she just thought I was kidding."

"Are you serious? How many times have we told her she needs to just go the fuck away." Chanelle said. I remember Chanelle very well from last week. Her comebacks are what I wanna hear.

"You guys think you just own all these teachers-"

"Banshee I swear to God. Do not make me come over to that side of the classroom. I'm already in detention so it doesn't even matter." Chanelle growled lowly at the one girl, who I believe is Bailey? Yeah that's Bailey.

"Excuse me, but can I go to the bathroom?" Another girl asked me.

"Yeah what's your name?"

"Chelsea." I nodded my head and wrote her name down on a sticky note with the time she left. As Chelsea went out, another student came in.

"Oh my... It's you." She said as her jaw dropped.

"I love that message you're sendin' me right now Mariah." I said with a smirk as I leaned back slightly in my chair. Her mouth closed instantly and I just laughed. "Take a seat at a desk, we got a whole hour in this room."

"Mr. Loso, the cum licking cunt known as Leah wants to know if she can suck your dick-"

"Oh my God Chanelle we're not even talking about him! We're talking about band and what instruments we play!" Leah yelled back.

"Blowing dicks doesn't count as an instrument." Chanelle retorted right back and I just about fell out of my chair laughing. "That's right, shut up."

"Funny how Heather has managed to keep quiet." Amber said.

"I'm too good for this stupid drama. I don't even know why I'm here but I want to leave." She said annoyed. "I'm leaving, my back is starting to hurt, so whatever bitches." She grabbed her things and took her bad self right on out of my room.

I wasn't about to stop her, she looks like she about to burst and I'm not about to deal with amniotic fluid all over my floor, hell no.

I peeped Ajalae staring at me with such a seductive glare... I wanted all that again. As soon as detention's over, I'ma get her again.

Mr.Sarota

I was sitting at my desk going through some tests from my previous class while I sucked on a lollipop that Auburn gave me just before her night class. It was cherry and I was really enjoying this damn flavor, it kinda tasted like her.

My door opened and I didn't care to see who it was. I bet it was Mr. E anyways, so I really didn't care to see his ass.

"Mr.Sarota?" A female voice said. I looked up and stared in confusion.

"Ain't you in Mr.T-Money's class right now though?" I asked as I held the lollipop away from my mouth so I could talk. Her skirt so short, she really didn't even need a skirt on to begin with.

"Yeah but I wanted to come see you. I wanted to ask a question about my test." She said as she walked up behind my desk and leaned onto my desk.

"Chelsea this ain't the time though." I said with a small laugh.

"It's important though. I just want to make sure I'm getting good grades." She said as she eyes my chains. "I like those. Cuban?" She asked as she picked up one and held it up. I made sure there was all kinds of slack in that chain, the last thing I need is a situation right now.

"Yeah they're cuban today." She gave a pull of the chain and I swear feeling it glide across the back of my neck was way too good of a feeling for me. The back of my neck is one sensitive ass place but she ain't care at all. "W-what is you doin' Chelsea?" I stammered out I grabbed her wrist so she wouldn't pull anymore.

"Nothinnng." She said as her other hand hung on the band of my shorts. Her eyes adverted to my lollipop and she gladly put her lips on it in such a seductive manor... I don't even needa ask what her mouf do though... Because I now know.

"That was my lollipop though." I said with a gulp. I'm honestly at a loss for words... She just doin' her thang and I'm left her kinda wonderin' what to do.

"I want your other lollipop." Her hands pulled on the band of my shorts, till I felt them around my ankles. Her hand wrapping around the base of my dick, I flinched from her touch.

"Don't Make This Harder Than It Already Is." I said wrapping my hand over hers so she wouldn't start stroking my dick.

"But I want to." She put her lips on just the tip and sucked on that for just a split second, till she decided to put more in her mouth. I felt the very back of her throat, and then her tongue licking anywhere it could possibly reach... Good God... I dropped my hand from hers and just let her handle this.

She started it and I sure as hell wasnmt gonna finish it. I tossed the lollipop into the trash can and grabbed a new one while she continued with this blow job- ooh I could put test scores into the computer while she doin' this.

Certified Multitasker over here.

While she was basically swallowing my dick, I was looking over tests, correcting them, and then logging 'em into the computer- Ooh she picked up the pace and I couldn't keep my attention on the tests anymore. Her eyes looking back up at me as she continued rolling along my dick till I came, and she caught allat.

"Just so you know, you got an A on your test." I said as I grabbed a tissue from the tissue box and wiped off my prize. Pulling my shorts back up, I watched her wipe the corners of her mouth... Damn.

"Thank You Mr.Sarota. I'll see you on Monday." She said as she waved to me just before exiting the room.

That was unexpected but aye, a free blow job. Can't go wrong there.... Now it's back to my computer.

London

I was just trying to get to the student parking lot and I saw Chelsea come walking right out of Mr.Sarota's room... When the fuck did she have his class during the night course?

8:02 p.m. -Me: Guess Who Just Came Out Of Mr.Sarota's Room.

8:05 p.m. -Auburn: Who?

8:06 p.m. -Me: Chelsea... And She Looked More Than Satisfied...

8:07 p.m. -Aubun: Should I wait till next class when we're all in Art so I can expose her hoe ass?

8:08 p.m. -Me: Yeah, I Wanna Be There Since I Don't Transfer Till The Week After Next.

8:09 p.m. -Auburn: I swear I hate all these girls

8:10 p.m. -Me: I Know. So Do I.

Next class... I can't wait to here the excuse Chelsea has for being in Mr.Sarota's class...

Leah

"Hi Mr. Salazarez." I said as I walked into his class. I'm glad Mr. Loso let me go for a small walk. I had some things to ask Mr. Salazarez.

"Hi Leah, what's up?" He asked with a smile that brought out his oh so defined dimple.

"I just wanted to talk to you real quick." I walked up to his desk and took a seat on the edge.

"Aight, gon' ahead and talk."

"Well you know how your favorite student is Chanelle?" He nodded. "I heard she's only using you to get a good grade by toying with your feelings and emotions. You're just such a nice teacher and I'd hate to see you get hurt because of some broad's selfishness." His face looked confused and a little distraught but he sat back and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry but I couldn't let this go on any further."

"It's not your fault Leah. I expected that to happen at some point. I just didn't think it would be Chanelle. Aight well I need to get some things done, thank you for being bold enough to share that with me." A weak smile on his face.

"Not a problem. If you ever need anything, I'm always here. I don't need to manipulate feelings for good grades, I get good grades right off the bat." Hopping off his desk, I bent down and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek where his dimple would usually sit.

"Thanks again Leah. I'll see you on Monday." I nodded my head and proceeded on my way out of the classroom...

Oh I'll see him on Monday alright. All of him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 31 27
Just Read It!
3.3K 250 19
This story follows Mark and Jack up through each grade and beyond. **Note: I do not support Septiplier anymore, and do not write about it anymore eit...
88.3K 2.5K 100
!!! I MADE A PART TWO, WHICH IS MY CURRENT WORK. SO READ THIS AND THEN THE OTHER. OR JUST GO TO THE OTHER!!! Here you will find all the markiplier im...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...