Someone You Loved// BTS X Sou...

By jessicaandmatthew

My name is Star Montgomery, and I have 7 soulmates. 'It rings a few times and then someone picks up. "Kim r... More

sharpie
shit, meet fan
pot, this is kettle
you got no jams
Satans tits
haha youre so damn funny
character description
ya'll need some hobiwater
Dragon Age Inquisition
Tony Montana
not an update
Jimins lost Jams
bring the pain on
Oh man holy shit
mess with the bull, you get the horns
easy peasy lemon squeezy
if I am?
hello!
DiNG dONg
you think I'm crazy? possibly.
Last resort by papa roach intensifies
made by God
life goes on like dynamite
broke boys don't deserve no
new generation anpanman
The lie which in you Linger
Fly to my room
hey guy's
I love a rainy night
call me by your name
protector of the protection
Do you really want to try me?
This isn't fast and furious
hakuna my tatas
heartache on the big screen
what the what
I'm so serious
I'm not as think as you drunk I am
Johnny, Johnny? yes papa
140503 at dawn first 12 seconds
Jins platform shoes
boxed boyfriend
dancing like Uma Thurman
Look ma, no hands!
not all it seems
i love you more than biscuits and gravy
the challenge
my heart boom boom
I can only be his widow
all American girl
Detroit become human
you did what in your cup?
to you, my heart I surrender
heartbreak anniversary
dont pull out the 9
bonus chapter

Watermelon Suga HI!

3.7K 161 110
By jessicaandmatthew

Mom, I am in love with this man ^^^^ I once again missed his vlive because Where I live it was like 5am but this look has me SWOONINNNGNGNGNGNG.

Also, this song was a big part of the reason you got a chapter so early, I will say I am not a giant Ryan Upchurch fan, as someone I know overplayed most of his songs, but Fallen is a beautiful song and it makes me think of the boys a lot. I don't really know why. Please, take the time to listen to the song. Added bonus. the last bit of this chapter was written as I watch Yoongis birthday Vlive.

Two thoughts passed through my mind at this particular moment.

One. Protect my child. 

Two. I really feel like I am about to vomit.

I am guessing that in the middle of talking to Jackson, Tae notices this because he turns to me worried.

"What's wrong, baby?"

I don't want to talk. I don't think I can. Looking at the man staring at me, smirking brightly at me, I want to run, I want to hide. 

Do I tell Tae it was him? 

"Nothing. Stomach is just a bit queasy."

Jackson speaks. "Well I hope you feel better."

He holds his hand out to me. "I'm Jackson, nice to meet you."

Is it inappropriate to vomit all over his hand?

No, even I have a bit more class than that.

I just nod my head, completely avoiding him. 

The elevator door opens and Taehyung and I walk out towards the car that Yoongi is sitting in, Tae grabbing my waist gently as he leads us.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you."

Yeah. me neither.

He opens the passenger side door for me, as Yoongi has taken the backseat, and I sit down slowly. The area has a yellowish blue to it, the bruise is going away. It is still slightly sensitive, but it doesn't really hurt.

Tae gets in and starts driving, and when he pulls into traffic, I look in the review and notice Yoongi flinch slightly. I reach my right arm on the side of the seat, gently grabbing his knee.

He looks at my face through the mirror, smiling slightly and intertwining our fingers together.

I understand what he is going through. When I was 14, I was in 3 car accidents in the span of 2 months. 

I was terrified to ride in a car, or even drive, until I hit 19. Anxiety is a bitch.

"Where to, Babe?" Taehyung asks Yoongi.

"The human Bean coffee shop." He replies. I smile.

The first place we went together.

On the way, my mind wanders to the elevator. Do I tell them he was the one who did this? If I do, then how? I can't just come out and say 'Oh Yeah, by the way your friend stabbed me.'

"What are you thinking about that has you so stressed looking, Baby?" Tae asks, sending me worried glances. "Is it the morning sickness again?"

I send him a small smile. "No, I'm fine."

We pull into the parking lot, he parks the car in the closest parking spot that wasn't handicap.

I let go of Yoongi's hand, unbuckling my seatbelt and trying to open the door, but Tae once again beats me to it. "Who says chivalry is dead?"

He opens the door for Yoongi, who grabs my left hand, Tae grabbing my right.

A pair of guys walk out of the door, looking at us like we were crazy.

You can tell they are talking about us, because they keep locking eyes with the three of us and then pointing at our hands.

We don't pay much attention to them, instead walking past them and through the door.

Tae lets go of my hand, instructing us to find a table before taking off his sun glasses and walking to the counter. 

Quickly finding a table, Yoongi helps me slide into the booth before sitting across from me.

I look out the window beside me at traffic going up and down the streets, quietly chewing on my finger. 

A filthy habit I seemed to have adopted from my soulmate that sits across from me.

Tae comes back to the table with 3 cups in his hand, and a larger sized brown paper bag.

"An iced Americano for you, a lemonade for me and a lemonade for Star."

"But I wanted coffee."

"We don't know if caffeine is bad for the baby, love." He reasons.

"Only one way to find out." I pull out my phone and quickly click on google, typing into the search bar my question.

"It says here that I can have coffee, just not lots of it." He nods. 

"Alright, what coffee do you want?" He asks, about to turn around and order but I stop him.

"It's fine. Come on, sit down and enjoy our breakfast."

He sits and I kiss his cheek, causing his face to heat up.

I grab Yoongis hand from across the table as Tae passes out all kinds of goodies.

I quickly grab a bear claw, moaning softly as the heavenly maple syrup flavor touches my tongue.

"This is the best bear claw I have ever tasted."

We spend about an hour just sitting there, talking and telling jokes. By this time I have both of their hands in mine on top of the table.

People are still talking, pointing out to our connected hands. I can see that Taehyung and Yoongi has noticed, but no one says anything.

I can hear everything being said and honestly, most of it is none of their business.

Yoongi's phone rings and he pulls it from his pocket.

"Yeah, what's up Joon?"

"What do you mean rescheduled for today?"

"Yeah she is right here. Her Tae and I went out for breakfast."

"Alright, what time?"

"Okay. I will let her know. Yeah, love you too. Bye."

He hangs up the phone and looks at us. 

"Your appointment was moved to today. We have to be there in an hour."

I widen my eyes. "The hospital is like 30 minutes away."

"Well. lets go then."

The drive to the hospital was spent with Taehyung cutting on the radio, switching through the channels.

The song speechless by Dan and Shay comes on and he takes this as the opportunity to serenade me and Yoongi.

At the top of his lungs. 

VERY loudly. 

But that is okay, because after that song, Its a great day to be alive by Travis Tritt comes on, and let me tell you.

I grew up on that shit. 

So when I tell you I belted those lyrics at the top of my lungs, I SANG that song.

I am 100 percent worried that Taehyung might crash by how hard he is laughing at me.

We pull into the parking spot, getting there a lot faster than expected. We ended up having 45 minutes to wait. I needed to check in 15 minutes before my appointment, so we have some time to kill.

we end up looking at our phones and showing each other memes.

"Hey guys look at these!"

I show them my phone

By the time that I showed them the last meme, It was time for me to go check in.

The boys walk in with me, again with our hands connected the same way as earlier.

The nurse at the desk hands me a clip board and asks me to fill it out, and when I hand it back, she tells me my doctor will be with me shortly.

About 4 minutes later, a woman walks out and mentions my name.

When we get into the room, Tae helps me on the table thing, and then him and Yoongi sit down on one of the plastic chairs.

The doctor comes in, grabbing my chart from outside of the door and looking at it, quickly sitting on her little circle roll chair.

"Alright, miss Montgomery. This says this is your first appointment, correct?" I nod my head.

"OK. Is the father present?" 

Yoongi answers. "No. He got caught at work in a meeting."

"And your relation with the patient?"

"She is our soulmate."

The doctor nods, setting the chart down and pulling on some gloves.

"Alright darling. I need you to lay down flat on your back for me, I am going to take an ultrasound, and we are going to try and determine how far you are, and discuss due date."

She turns to the guys. "Might I ask you guys to wait outside for me please?"

The boy get up and walk towards me, placing a kiss on my forehead, and walk out the door.

She lifts up my shirt, and avoiding the area I had my wound, put the cold ass stuff on my stomach.

She then takes and places the wand thing to my stomach, moving it around. 

She then stops, looks at me with a smile.

With the news she gave me, I gasp.

About 20 minutes later, I have discussed everything with the doctor, and set up my next appointment. 

Now, I just need to let the boys know what's going on.

I walk out of the door, the boys sitting on the chairs we started off at in the waiting room.

"So? Is everything okay?"

I smile brightly at them, nodding my head. "Yeah, everything is fine."

Tae grins. "So can we see the pictures?"

"Its called a sonogram, but sure."

I open the folder and hand the sonogram to him. Yoongi looks over his shoulder.

"Aww. So cute! Wait... does that?"

I nod. "Yeah. 

I'm having twins."

Ah I love twins so much <3

How are we feeling about not 1 but 2 more little Kim Namjoon's running around in this story?

I am SUPER excited.

Yall stay hydrated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 31.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
102K 6.1K 77
Seouls Apart series book 2 "I need to stay here. The pills are helping, no one's dying. This is where I'm staying." "I feel like that's unhealthy, Ha...
158K 7.4K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...
96.9K 4.6K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...