lovesick ยป kuroo t.

By tendouslilmeow

โžช ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚... More

โžช1 - ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โžช3 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž 1๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ
โžช4 - ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
โžช5 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
โžช6 - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช7 - ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐š๐๐ž
โžช8 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โžช9 - ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โžช10 - ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
โžช11 - ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžช12 - ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ ๐ข
โžช13 - ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž (2)
โžช14 - ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžช15 - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
โžช16 - ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โžช17 - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
โžช18 - ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
โžช19 - ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โžช20 - ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžช21 - ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžช22 - ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
โžช23 - ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžช24 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โžช25 - ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
โžช26 - ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
โžช28 - ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค
โžช29 - ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
โžช30 - ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ (2)
โžช31 - ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โžช32 - gift

โžช2 - ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐

285 7 0
By tendouslilmeow

a/n: hiiiii, u reading dis? wow I'm grateful uwu i love you so much if you do, btw, wowww! chapter 2 huh? I'm writing this out of boredom, I just published the first chap, actually I was going to publish it when this reached to 10 chap but i got too excited lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

You woke up with a phone on your hand, you checked it and the battery drained so you charge it.

You heard your mom knocked on you door exactly that you woke up on time, she tells you to come and have a breakfast, you nodded and walked to your bathroom to do your morning routine.

"Wow, pancakeees!" you exlaimed earning a chuckle from your mom as you both sat down.

Itadakimasu!

You happily ate your pancakes and drank you milk that your mom made, as usual you volunteered to wash that plates so your mom will prepare to go to her work.

You kissed you mom's cheek and bid goodbye as she left the house, you sat down at the couch thinking again what to do. You easily get bored so you needed to find something to do. You wanted to watch a movie but there is no movie disc. You just sighed in defeat.

Boriiiiing(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

You decided to go outside and go to the park where you went last night.

When you reached the park, you saw someone who is seated on the swing. He's focused on the phone in landscape, he seemed to playing something.

He seemed lonely so you decided to approach him but he did not notice your presence even when you're infront of him, he was just too focused on his game.

"Is that fun?" you asked as you bent down to look at his phone

He slightly flinched but kept himself calm, he paused his game and look at you shyly.

"Not really, I'm just killing my time, I am waiting for someone."

He then brought his eyes back to the screen and continued playing.

You sat to the another swing seat and watched him play.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N), what's your name?"

He didn't look and his eyes were still glued on the screen but it didn't matter to you, you were the one who approach him anyway and he seemed lonely and you want to make a friend atleast.

"Kenma." he replied simply

"Oh, So Kenma is your name?" you repeated trying to make it sound friendly.

He look at you shortly and back to the screen, "Kozume... Kenma."

He seemed to be a shy type so you were the one to be friendly and it's not that bad though.

"Nice to meet you Kenma-san." you gave him a smile and the long haired blonde boy just nodded with a shy smiled on his face and looked at his phone again.

Wow, I just made a friend, but I dunno if he sees me as his friend too but, nevermind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"By the way..."

You quickly look at him when he suddenly spoke.

"I think it's my first time seeing you here in this street..."

"Oh, yeah, I'm new here, my mom and I just moved here because of her work."

"oh."

"Hey Kenma-san, want to grab some Ice cream?"

"Sure."

You both got up from your seats and walked together towards the Ice cream shop. You noticed that he was tall but earlier he seemed so small but when he stand up, he was taller than you.

I'm short, what can I expect duh

He opened the door for you and you gladly entered the shop with a smile on your face.

What a gentleman (。•́‿•̀。)

You love the scent of the sweet ice cream and you beamed in excitement, Kenma look at you being excited and averted his gaze to the ice creams.

"What do you want Kenma? I'm going to treat you for being my friend!"

Kenma smiled at your offer and the word 'friend' so he just nodded and pointed the vanilla flavored one and you choose the matcha flavored one.

When you already, you both sat down at the 'for two' seats. You excitedly ate your icecream and Kenma ate his ice cream quietly.

"Kenma," you called him so he look at you with his eyebrows raise waiting for you you were to say

"Well... uhm..." you look down at your ice cream as you feel shy and a light shade on pink on your cheeks were visible

He just looked at you and he slight tilt his heading waiting for what about you say.

"A- Am I your friend now? W-Well it's not that I... uhm you know, uhmm do you me a-annoying? or assumi--" you were cut off when he chuckled at your action and you being shy.

You pouted and smiled too, you think that he looks cute and handsome when he smile.

"Yeah, silly, you were the one who approached me and yeah, I'm your friend now, I guess."

You playfully punch his arm and the corner of his lips curved upward at your reaction.

You both exited the shop and Kenma thanked you for treating him ice cream.

You both walked back to the park and you wave Kenma a goodbye since he was waiting for someone that he mentioned earlier and you needed to go back home.

You walked back home happily that you were new to this place and you just made a friend, It was nice having one, he is nice, shy but honest.

Wait, I didn't asked his number! and where he lives! and what school he goes!

But you were too shy to ask that maybe he'll find you nosy for asking those things, but maybe in another time you'll ask it if you had a chance to meet again.

sighhhh...

Your mom is not home yet so you made a dinner and wait for her, you sat down at the couch and scroll through your phone, you saw your friend online so you decided to talk to her.

from: (y/n)
to: Kira

Heyyy Kiraaa, I miss youuuuuu! :<

from: Kira
to: (y/n)

oiiii (y/n) I missed you so much too, why do you have to leaaave meeeeee! :<

from: (y/n)
to: Kira

Aweee, I'm so sorry, It just happened, but don't be sad, I'll visit you guys thereee :)))

You chatted with your friends until your mom had arrived home, you ran to her to help her carry her bag.

"Thank you so much sweetie, Oh! you made dinner? wow my daughter is so sweet." your mom hugged you and you hugged her back.

"Mom don't be so cheesy, come on let's eat." you joked and you both laughed and began to eat your dinner.

Itadakimasu!

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 - 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Yey, Chapter 2 is out, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I love youuuu༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

-𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖🍊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 44.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...