RUN||norman x reader

By hanoodless

⚠️ MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS⚠️ well it's not really spoilers anymore since the anime is going 'anime original' but... More

Chapter 1✨🤍
Chapter 2✨🤍
Chapter 3✨🤍
Chapter 4✨🤍
Chapter 5✨🤍
Chapter 6✨🤍
Chapter 7✨🤍
Chapter 8
Chapter 9✨🤍
Chapter 10✨🤍
Chapter 11✨🤍
Chapter 12✨🤍
Chapter 14✨🤍
Chapter 15✨🤍
Chapter 16✨🤍
Chapter 17✨🤍
Chapter 18✨🤍
Chapter 19✨🤍
Chapter 20✨🤍

Chapter 13✨🤍

1.6K 45 228
By hanoodless

⚠️KINDA IMPORTANT⚠️ Hey guys, so I wanna get back to the main storyline of the manga soon so this whole chapter is going to be time skips. But it's still important to the story so you can see how y/n will start liking Norman and etc.

***

Winter❄️ 

It's winter now and the year is slowly coming to an end. This year has been crazy so you're glad it's almost over.

You woke up and got ready for the day then decided to get out of the room and say hi to your family since you guys aren't going to destroy farms during winter because;

1. You could easily get sick.

2. It's cold outside so it'd be hard fighting demons in the cold.

3. You could get injured easily 

And etc.

"I heard it's snowing!!" "It's snowing guys!!!" "I wanna go in the snow!!" You heard a bunch of kids say.

You quickly turned around about to go ask Barbara or the others to come check out the snow with you.

You saw Barbara and Zazie go out to checkout the snow with Cislo while Vincent approached you.

"Y/n, do you wanna go check out the snow?" Vincent asked. "Oh, yep!!! I was just about to ask you guys that!! You go outside I'll come out in a second, Kay? I'm gonna go ask someone else if they wanna come see the snow!!" You said as you got an idea to ask Norman to come see the snow.

~tiny time skip~

"Normannnnn!!" You yelled as you entered the office. "Do you wanna come check out the snow?!!!" You asked excited.

He seemed a little hesitant at first but then agreed. "Sure" "great!!! Come on let's go!!" You said grabbing his hand causing him to blush, but you didn't take notice of that.

You guys then walked to the place to get out of the hideout together. You were still holding his hand but didn't know. 

"Oooo~ they're holding hands~" "woah, is that the boss?!!" "So clean freak is with the boss?!" "They look so cute!!!" Multiple people whispered but you didn't seem to take notice as you were admiring all the decorations the kids made and hung up since it was going to be new year's soon.

"Y-y/n," Norman said avoiding eye contact with you. "Hm?" You hummed as you looked at him then realized you were holding his hands.

You let out a soft gasp and quickly let go of his hands as your face grew red. "S-sorry!" You said hoping he wouldn't see your flustered state.

You then climbed the ladder and got out to see a beautiful view of the snow.

"Woah." You said. "It's beautiful" you mumbled. "Ah y/n, I didn't know the person you were going to call was Minerva" Vincent said.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, was I supposed you tell?!" You asked. "No , no it's alright! I was just shocked" he replied.

It was just you, Norman, Barbara, Vincent, Cislo, Zazie and Jin & Hayato outside looking at the view.

It was silent.

But a comfortable silence.

You all admired the snow looking at how white the place that was once dirty grass now has a piece of shredded ice on it.

You were lost in thought until you felt something hit you from behind.

You turned around to see that Hayato threw a snowball at you. 

You had a little shocked face but quickly snapped out of it as you started making a snowball to hit it at him.

Suddenly you threw a snowball at him causing you to start a huge snowball fight with everyone.

Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves except Norman.

He looked at you happy and smiling then softly smiled. Happy that his new family is having the time of their lives.

He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he felt something soft and cold hit him.

(A/n: it doesn't snow where I live in and I've never seen snow in my life so idk how snowballs feel like lol.)

He turned and saw you staring at him with a cheekily grin plastered on your face.

He then quickly made a snowball then threw it at you.

Then everyone joined you guys again and started throwing more and more snowballs. 

Most of them had looks of shock on their face as they saw Norman join your snowball fight but you were just happy he's smiling.

New Years🎉

Today is the last day of the year!! You're going to all celebrate your last day this year.

You decided to wake Norman up since it's getting pretty late and he still hasn't woken up since he stays up late all the time working on his plan to end this demon society.

"Normann wake up" you nudged him. "Come on it's the last day of the year!! We have to make the best of it!!" 

"Mmm good morning y/n." He said as he sat up his bed and stretched up his arms.

"Good your up!!!" 

~time skip~

"A show?" You and Barbara ask. "Yep!! All the kids from the farms wanna repay you all for saving them so they set up a show for the New Years for you guys! It's a surprise and they told me to tell you about it on the day of New Years!" Jin and Hayato explained.

"That sounds fun! And I don't have anything to do in particular today so I'm free! Are you guys free?" You asked the others.

"Yep!" "Awaah" they all replied. "Good! I'll tell boss to come, bye!" You waved as you left to ask Norman to come.

You entered the office only to hear Norman sneeze. "Oh y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Awwhh your still sick?! I'm sorry!! I forgot that your friends told me you get sick easily!! I shouldn't have thrown that snowball at you." You said feeling guilty.

"I've told you this once and I'll tell you this again y/n. It's alright, I don't blame you."

~time skip~

You kept telling Norman how you're sorry and you feel guilty for getting him sick but he just told you not to worry about it.

Eventually you told him about the show and he agreed to come.

You were now about leave to see the kids' performance.

"Come on Norman let's go meet up with Zazie and the other's" you said as you opened the door.

You guys then got out of the room and started walking to where you were told the performance would be at.

"I hope next year right now we would be living freely and your plan would work!! And Peter Ratri might even come and see all the demons arent here any more then he'd let us go to the regular human world. Or maybe we could connect the two world's together!" You said,

"Yeah, me too. Let's hope everything goes well." He replied.

You guys then kept chatting until you reached the place.

"Oh hey guys!" You said as you saw the others standing there with Hayato and Jin.

"Okay your all here!! Jin go tell them they're here!" Hayato whispered to Jin and he nodded then entered the place.

"Okay! Come in." Jin said as he swung open the door. You all entered then saw a stage and a bunch of kids sitting with 6 empty chairs in the front.

Your little siblings came and pulled you and Norman's hand and took you to the seat's as other little kids grabbed The others' hands and giggled taking them to their seats.

"This one is for y/n!!! And for her BOYFRIEND  NorMAN!!" Your little siblings giggled as both of your faces turned red.

"He isn't my b-boyfriend!" You said. "Sure~" your sister said as she ran off to her other siblings and new friends she made in the hideout.

~time skip~

The show was now over and you clapped and told the little one's how the did a great job and you all had fun staying up waiting for the clock to hit 12:00am so you can say happy new year with Cislo and the others.

Y/n's birthday 🥳 

You got up remembering it's your birthday hoping no one remembered since you didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.

When you got up you noticed Norman wasn't in his bed. 'Hm, strange' you thought. 'Does he know it's my birthday? I hope he doesn't. He probably doesn't. I don't remember telling him my birthday'

You got dressed and ready for the day then went to get yourself some breakfast.

As you entered the kitchen something felt strange. Like something was out of place.

You then saw something on the table. You got closer to see what it was until the lights opened and you heard yelling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" All your friends yelled. "AHHHHH!!!" You screamed. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

Then they all laughed. "We have our ways" Barbara smirked. "Norman? You were in on this too? You could've gave me a heart attack! Besides it isn't a big deal. Why do you wanna celebrate my existence?" You said.

"UM YES IT IS A BIG DEAL Y/N! YOUR FINALLY 13!! A TEENAGER!! YOU'RE GROWING UP SO FAST" Cislo and Barbara wiped fake tears.

"We only have a 2 year difference..." you mumbled. 

"OKAY OKAY NOW EAT YOUR CAKE BEFORE I EAT IT!!"

~time skip~

You were all sitting and laughing having cake and enjoying yourself. "I'm so healthy! Cake for breakfast~ yumm~" you laughed. "But, really. Thanks you guys, this is so much fun! And I don't deserve this."

"Awaah" Zazie hugged you. "You deserve it!!" "Your welcome!!" "No problem!!" "You were my first friend here y/n, you deserve it" Norman said and your cheek's had a tint of pink.

~time skip~

It was the best morning ever!! You were planning on going to Ashe so you were walking to where she'd usually be.

You knocked on the door and entered only to be greeted by a dark silence. "Ayshe? She's probably hunting." 'I wasn't told she was going to be hunting this week' you thought before being tackled to the ground.

Her wolves licked your face and you suddenly saw her come.

"Happy birthday y/n" she said with a smile on her face. "How do you also know?!" You exclaimed. "But thank you so much " you said as she held out a hand to help you up then handed you a box.

"I heard your little siblings plan making something for you " she said. "This isn't much.. but, I hope you like it " she rubbed her knack and you opened the box seeing a bracelet.

"Woah, did you make this?! It's so pretty! I'll put it on now!! " you exclaimed putting the bracelet on. "Y-yeah, I have a matching one " she raised her wrists up showing you her bracelet.

"No way!! Now we're matching!! I love it so much!! Thank you!! "

~time skip~

You were walking on your way to your family wanting to see what they were planning for you "Y/N!! Y/N!! LOOK WHAT PLANT I GREW!!" Blaire came and yelled. "H-huh? Okay! I'm coming!" She grabbed your hand and took you to the planting area.

"Come inn!" She said and you came in then suddenly all your siblings Including Josie and Kyle yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!" "AHHHH" You yelled not expecting it.

~

You had some fun celebrating your birthday with everyone still confused by how they knew it was your birthday.

You entered your room and put the things your siblings made for you in the closet.

"Oh y/n!! Did you like the surprise your family made for you?" Norman asked. 

"Yeah I loved it- Wait! You knew?!" You gasped. "Yeah!! How else do you think everyone that isn't from great meadow knew it was your birthday?" He chuckled.

"wait how did you know?" You asked. "You told me, don't you remember? The day we first came to the hideout?" "Oh yeah!!"

"Thank,  again!" You hugged him and his face went red.

~back at the shelter~

"Oliver? What day is it?" Grace asked as she was cleaning the dishes. "You forgot?! It's a new year Grace!, we haven't even completed a month!!" Thoma and Lannion yelled dramatically.

"Come on don't blame grace, I forgot too.." Josie said and Lannion and Thoma gasped dramatically since she's the smartest one here other than Ray.

 "pfftt you forgot" Ray laughed. "Don't pick on me ray!" Josie pouted. 

"Now now kids, it's January 22" Lucas said and grace dropped the dishes like she's just seen a ghost.

"C-can you repeat that?" Josie said. "January 22nd?" Lucas said.

"G-grace are you alright?" Anna asked. "Y-yeah." She said quickly wiping her tears.

"Why did the mood just go down...?" Nigel asked.

"Hey guys!!!! I- Why are you all sad!!!" Emma asked as she entered the room. 

"Oh- uh, it's nothing. It's just y/n's birthday..." Josie said.

"oh" "y/n your friend, the one that was coming with you to goldypond?" Nigel asked.

"Yep, that's her." Josie replied. 

Anna hugged grace while Josie twiddled with her fingers. Ray grabbed her hand. "It'll be okay, don't worry" he said with a faint smile.

"Oh! Happy birthday y/n!!" Emma said looking up.

Norman's birthday🎉 

You woke up super early making sure not to wake Norman up. It was his birthday!! You were pretty sure he'd spend the whole day working but you just couldn't accept that. I mean, it was his birthday!!

You snuck out the room on your tiptoes hoping not to wake Norman up as you crept up the bed and left to go wash your face and get ready for the day and then set up his surprise.

You knew even though Norman was the boss, the leader, he still didn't like being the center of attention.

He just wants to save everyone. Not be the center of attention or anything. But if being the center of attention means saving everyone he'll be the center of attention.

So you decided not to tell anyone it's his birthday. It was actually a miracle you remembered it was his birthday since he only told you once and that was the day you guys found the hideout.

And you weren't gonna make him something big. Just some breakfast in bed and a cupcake.

You went and got ready then started making him some breakfast. While the cupcake was  baking you decided to write him a letter.

You opened a drawer and took out a pen then found some paper and started writing.

'My handwriting is getting pretty rusty, I didn't write in a while' you thought as you wrote your letter.

Dear Norman,

Happy birthday!! 13 years old!! I can't believe I'm older than you! Thank you for being my friend and thank you for being an amazing person!! You're strong, smart, sweet, kind and etc.

From y/n :)

'Is that good? Or does it suck? What if he thinks I'm stupid and pathetic? Maybe it's too short? Do I add something?' Anxiety started building up as you started to get scared he thinks you're weird.

You then ignored all your negative thoughts and got everything out and placed it on a clean tray.

You folded your letter and put it in the tray then you went to where Norman was sleeping.

As you entered you smiled to yourself seeing how cute he looked sleeping.

His lips were parted and his hair a little messy. He looked so relaxed and calm. 'He's so cute' you thought. 'WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! OBVIOUSLY HES CUTE BUT-' you felt your face get hot but you quickly shook your head.

You woke Norman up and he yawned confused. "Y/n?" He asked tired his eyes trying to adjust to the light. "Happy birthday~" you said.

"You remembered?!" "Yep hehe" you said.

"Today you'll have... drum rolls please," you said. "BREAKFAST IN BED!!! Yep I know, I'm amazing" You joked.

"Thank you" he smiled at you. A genuine happy smile. You didn't notice yourself but you were staring at him admiring all his features.

"Y-y/n? You're staring at me for quite a while now" Norman said which quickly snapped you out of it and made your face turn red. 

"O-oh!! Sorry about that! I was thinking about something" you lied. "There's also a cupcake for your birthday!" You pointed at the cupcake.

You guys then kept talking while Norman had his breakfast.

1 year at the hideout1️⃣

It's been a year at the hideout and everyone is celebrating!!

"I can't believe it's been a year" Barbara said as you sat next to her on the couch. Then Cislo came in with Zazie and Vincent.

"Yeah me too" you said. "Hey guys! I think we should celebrate!" Cislo said from across the counter as he grabbed some snacks.

"Let's celebrate when we kill the demons Cis" Barbara said. "Yep, I agree" you said. Since you were really tired and confused over something.

"G-guys? I have a question" you said. "What is it?" They replied.

"Umm so there's this person, whoever I see them for some reason I get nervous, and my stomach tickles like there's butterflies in them. And then my face heats up. And I become a stuttering mess." You said thinking about the way you fell around Norman ever since yin's birthday.

"Is there something wrong with me? Is it the drugs? Because this person didn't get the drugs from lambda so is it how my body reacts to people without the drugs? I'm so confused. And I gonna be the first to die out of us all?!" You practically yelled as worry and fear washed over you.

Then suddenly Cislo and Barbara burst out laughing and even Vincent looked like he was trying his best not to laugh.

"HAHA WHO?" Barbara asked. "What's so funny?!" You asked very confused. "Y/n that feeling you're feeling is called love" Cislo said but you stared still confused,

"I love my family but I never feel that way around them" then Barbara and  Cislo started laughing more and Vincent even let out a small laugh.

"You too Vincent?!" You yelled again. "Intimately y/n, Intimately. You know like love in romance books" Vincent said which caused you to gasp and your face to turn red.

You then realized that you do like Norman more than just a friend but you thought that there's no chance he'd ever like you like that.

"OKAY NOW TELL US WHO?!" Barbara said. "I'm a hundred percent sure it's boss Barbara. Who else does she hangout with a lot that's near her age and she admired so much" Cislo said and you buried your face in your hands.

"I mean look at her reaction when I said it's boss" Cislo pointed at you. 

"Y-yeah I have to go! Bye!" You left 

Hehe next chapter we'll get back to the original storyline as the mangaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2.9K 33
❝ 𝙄 𝙆𝙀𝙋𝙏 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙉 ❞ [ COMPLETED STORY ] ❝ 𝘋𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘟𝘐...
67.1K 1.7K 25
✎ ⤷" 𝗜𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. "... - 𝙰.𝚁. 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛 Started on April 12th, ended on July 23rd
273K 11.3K 20
❛ THROWN DOWN IN WONDERLAND ! ❜ (ワンダーランド.) you were living a simple life as an avid reader of the newly released manga series, TPN. a thought crossin...
3.3K 74 29
Ray x Fem!Reader "tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ᨵׁׅrꫀׁׅܻ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮tׁׅ ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅυׁׅ ꯱ׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮, tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒꯱ׁׅ֒ ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅᨰׁׅ. ᨰׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻrꫀׁׅ...