| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine

10.4K 826 165
By eatinsbub

It has been a few hours now that Taehyung was admitted in the hospital. He was getting discharged the next day. "How is the driver? Did you enquire about him?" Taehyung asked immediately after he saw Y/n enter his ward again.

"He wasn't in a good condition earlier. He has also lost a lot of blood but now situations are under control." She sat on the tool beside his cot. "Why on earth did the brakes fail? All of my car goes for servicing at least twice in a month." Taehyung sighed thoughtfully while Y/n looked at the white wall behind him, thinking something herself.

"Just because of carelessness, we both are injured!" He huffed, shooing away other thoughts and looked at her who seemed a little lost. "Lian…" She whispered under her breath, still looking into oblivion. "Yeah, what about him?" Taehyung quivered his brows. "I have not seen him since our reception. Did you fire him or what?"

Y/n looked at Taehyung before giving him a lip tight smile. "He wasn't doing his job."  She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "You!! How could you? Who gave you the right to make decisions regarding my life?" Taehyung groaned with frowning lines appearing on his forehead.

"This marriage with you gave me the right." She smiled when one side of her lips raised a little. "Lian wasn't a bad bodyguard..!" He argued. "Yeah, sure!" He frowned after hearing her while she just chuckled lightly. Just then, the door of Taehyung's ward opened and there entered Namjoon along with Jimin.

"Dude!" Jimin exclaimed, walking towards his cot. "How the hell did all this happen? Are you alright?" Namjoon threw questions at his brother while Y/n stood up and went a little back to give space to Namjoon. "My car's brakes failed! And, I am fine…" Taehyung smiled reassuringly at both the panicked men.

"But this cast looks so bad!" Jimin eyed Taehyung's hand. "It just looks bad, actually it isn't." Y/n spoke in between and Taehyung glared at her. "Hey! I am actually injured!" He protested. "Anyways! I told the doctor to put a sling arm pouch instead of this cast." Y/n ignored his groans.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jimin who gave weird looks to him. "But my forehead was actually bleeding." Taehyung pulled out his lower lip, his face falling miserably when he wasn't getting the type of reaction which a patient should actually get. "Of course! You are heartless y/n to ignore him." Namjoon glared at her who held a blank expression instead.

||

Y/n held Taehyung by his shoulder, carefully tugging him with her while he limped inside the mansion. He didn't injure his leg or hand severely, but it did sprained because of the effect of the car crash and he was left with pain but thankfully no fractures. 

A low groan escaped his lips when she made him lay down on the bed. "Is it hurting somewhere?" She asked worriedly, sitting before him on the bed. "Here...it's itching bad!" He pointed at his forehead where his wound was bandaged. "Yeah it's been 6-8 hours since your wound was last dressed...maybe that's why it's itching….I will do the dressing after getting you changed."

Taehyung quivered his brows after hearing her and shot his head up. He tilted his head, still contemplating whether he heard her right or not.

Taehyung's POV :-

"You said what?" I let out a small nervous chuckle. She is kidding me. Tell me that you are just joking and seriously not thinking about changing my clothes. No no. She is not thinking that. She is not.

"What? I will get you changed." She shrugged her shoulders and my nervous smile wiped away from my lips. "Big deal?" She added with nonchalance. How can it not be a big deal? You are talking about seeing me naked here. How can it not be a big deal?

"No! Hah! You just want to take advantage of my state but sorry miss, I can help myself. You don't have to get me changed." I shook my head, moving back in the bed. She gave me a weird look and poked her inner cheek with her tongue. "Sure...go ahead and remove this t-shirt from your body." She sat back while folding her arms.

Shit! I blinked my eyes nervously while the small ounce of confidence that I had chugged down when my hand pained while I was trying to roll my t-shirt up my torso. Okay. That was dangerous, not doing that again.

"Let me help you." She flicked her tongue and I frowned. Wait a minute lady! I looked under my t-shirt but couldn't see properly if my abs were still prominent or not. I mean, if she is gonna see my naked body, then why not make her jaws drop. 

*flips hair*

"What are you trying to do?" She quipped while I was trying hard to get a proper look but couldn't make it out. "Do whatever the hell you want!" I rolled my eyes, peeking out my head. She came closer to me and I started growing nervous.

I looked at her face when she leaned closer to open the sling which was fixed on my left shoulder. I gulped a little when she held the corners of my t-shirt and slowly started rolling it upward. Her cold finger tip touched the skin of my waist giving me a ticklish sensation.

Okay! Bye bye to my non-existing savageness!

"Are you cold?" She raised her head, looking at me with those big doe eyes brimming with nothing but concern for me. Her hairs, which were tied in a ponytail, fell on one side of her shoulder, exposing the soft wheatish skin of her neck. "Uhh.. hmm" I licked my lower lip, anxious of getting caught while staring at her from up close.

She carefully removed my t-shirt, not letting me feel any pain on my forehead or my hand and I looked away from her. It was the first time I was half naked in front of her and that thought was just throwing me somewhere in the pit. Wild thought!

She stood up from the bed and walked till the wardrobe. My eyes didn't leave her until she took out a shirt. "This is your perfect fitting. Don't you have something loose to wear?" She mumbled and I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really know if I had any loose shirt or not.

"This one will go." She took out a big white shirt and walked closer to me again. "Cummon stretch your arm-" "Shut up!" I rolled my eyes when she started giving me instructions like some trainer and seeing my frowning face, a soft giggle escaped her mouth. She broke into a big smile as her hands worked in making me wear the shirt.

"I know you are getting irritated but what can be done? You will have to take my help till the pain in your hand goes away." She murmured, while the smile from her lips didn't fade away. I sat still, working involuntarily on her instincts. Her eyes were focused on buttoning up my shirt while all that I focused on now was her lips.

I noticed how her lips formed a small pout while concentrating, making them look more plumper than they were. All of a sudden, the flashbacks of the reception night played in my mind when she kissed me. It was so sudden and unexpected that I ended up drinking till I lost all my senses but even after losing all my senses, the one thing that I didn't forget was the taste of those lips.

It might have been a drunken mistake of mine, but I was still fighting the urge to repeat that mistake again. This is the reason I don't want her any closer to me. She is not doing me any good instead of making me feel helpless and pathetic. I looked away from her face when she raised her head to look at me.

"Now let me do your dressing. It won't itch you anymore." She sighed, standing up and walking till the closet to get the first aid box. She climbed on the bed and sat beside me on her knees. "Are you hungry? You should have soup now or better if you have fruits which have more iron content." She blabbered, opening my bandage while I sat with a blank face.

I was just fine a while ago but now my heartbeats are rising again. Damn you! Why do I behave like a hormonal teenager around her sometimes? "Will you like to eat apples after I am done?" She asked while taking out some cotton pads and disinfectant. I shook my head, not willing to open my stupid mouth, too afraid to utter any shit!

A small burning sensation jolted from that wound of mine and I hissed as soon as she put the cotton on my fresh wound directly. "Oh! Sorry sorry…" She panicked, holding my face and started blowing the area, trying to soothe the pain. My face that was scrunched up a while ago, hardened with one soft touch of hers.

"I am so sorry...I should have been more careful." She apologized again and started blowing air slowly in intervals while cleaning my wound. My eyes didn't dart away from her face this time. She was sitting on her knees, her one hand dressing my wound while the other one was holding my right cheek.

Why was she like this? So beautiful. So eye catching. That no matter how hard I try, I can never ignore her presence. I sometimes end up wondering, what if we would have met in some other situation, what if she would have approached me decently, not forcing me into a marriage with her, would I have fallen in love with her?

She is beautiful, she is smart. She could have had anyone in her life, then why me? My eyes were fixed on her face like glue and this time my mind couldn't even register whatever she was speaking. I was really in a faint delusion. Am I attracted to her? But why her? Why? I am supposed to hate her and not get attracted to her.

Maybe I am attracted to her. Maybe. She is beautiful, cummon. I have to agree to this. It is likely for any man to get attracted to her. I don't think it's a big deal. Or is it? "And done…" She patted my cheek and I came out of my trance. "Is it hurting anymore?" She tugged under my chin, looking into my eyes.

Don't be like this. You are making my heart beat like crazy!

"Taehyung?" She raised her brow but all that I could concentrate on were her lips. I want to kiss her. So bad. Please. Only once. I really want to kiss her. She frowned and waved her hand in front of my face, trying to get my already undivided attention on her. "Are you fine?" She caressed the back of my head, massaging my neck in the process.

"Yes."

No.

I immediately looked away from her, gulping down my urge and my emotions. This is not right. She…..I cannot kiss her. No. I can't! I shouldn't! 

Or maybe I should? She is my wife after all! "Arrrgghhh!" I groaned in frustration while the cause of my all misery, Y/n, threw me a weird look.

I know what to do. I will ignore her!

______________________________________

Hello my lovely readers✋
How are you guys doing? 🥺
I miss you guys in Instagram but I cannot login to it like right now. I hope everyone of you are happy and doing good♥️
Don't worry about me, I am in a better phase of my life 🥰💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.1K 37
Completed Jungkook never craved for anyone like he craved for Kim Taehyung even after knowing that he cannot have him. Tae is the sweetest amoung al...
15.1K 697 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...
278K 11.4K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
175K 5.1K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...