SHE'S OURS AND OURS ONLY (com...

By Lakchuuu

•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comm... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
2k Votes Special✔️
Announcement!
2k Votes Special✔️ End
Chapter 41 THE END!!!
Requested Story✔️

Chapter 15

3.2K 95 80
By Lakchuuu

¦|Hyakkaou Private Academy|¦
¦|百花王プライベートアカデミー|¦
[Y/n's pov]

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up on my bed. Then I rubbed the both of my eyes. When I saw kirari sitting while drinking some tea.

"Good morning, kirari" I said as I went to her and kissed her cheeks

"Y/n?" Kirari as when I was trying to grabbed the handle to the bathroom...

"Yes?"

"W-Well do you want to go to the mall with me?" Kirari asked as I smiled

"Of course, is it only the two of us?" I asked as she nods I can see kirari blushing while drinking her tea

"Yes" Kirari said

"Okay, I'll be going to the bathroom to take a shower so we can have a breakfast and left the house" I said as she agreed as she put her arms on my waist and kissed me I smiled and kissed her back. We broke up the kiss as kirari kissed my forehead and left.

After I take a shower I went I closed the curtains from the window and removed the towel that was wrapping on my body.

M

eanwhile on the CCTV the girls saw y/n remove her towel. The girls blush when they saw y/n being naked.

Y/n then wore some clothes.

She was wearing this. She likes pink. But if some of you guys hates it then change the color in your mind.

Y/n got a video call as she connected it on the TV.

The girls saw a girl on the TV. The girls got jealous.

"Hey Traci"

"Oh Y/n! Oh girl! I missed you so much so have you choose the pictures that I had send you already?"

"Ah yes I did and I can't believe that they're so beautiful anyways are you free today?" Y/n asked

"Yes I am and if you want the two of us meet let's meet on your house"

"Okay, got it I'll send you the location"

"Okay, thanks girl"

"Your welcome traci!"

"Kay bye"

"Mhm, see yah"

The call had ended as y/n stretched up and call someone. Its kirari guys.

The girls were looking down when they saw how happy y/n was.

Then Kirari's phone was vibrating as she saw the name as she picked up.

"Hey Kirari?" Kirari then put it on a loudspeaker so everyone could hear it

"So uhh, well you see I was meeting up with someone today and she will be here. So are you okay with that? If you say no then I will be meeting up with her on other places"

"No its okay just bring her here"

"Okay, thanks I love you"

"Okay"

They then hung up as they were looking down and was so jealous.

The real reason why y/n called traci is that because y/n wanted to surprise the girls with a gift and wanted to thank her girlfriends. For taking a good care of her.
The girls was still jealous as ririka started to cry and so as sayaka.

"So what are we gonna do?" mary asked

"Let's do a break up" Midari said

"Are you serious?!" Mary asked

"Well we don't have any idea what's happening I guess we should. I guess we should stop being her girlfriend and just move and leave the house" yumeko said

"But still we're not sure if they had a relationship or something" kirari said

"No! Y/n was happy! She smiled at the girl and she enjoying their conversation!" midari said

Y/n sat down on the couch as she saw everyone got down from the stairs and started to have breakfast.

In a couple of minutes later the girl arrives from their house. The girls were looking at the two when the girl kissed
y/n's cheeks. Midari stabbed the her bread with the fork.

After they had a conversation the girl left and waved to y/n. Y/n then smiled as she got the ticket. The girl then smiled as she went through the girls.

"Hi, good morning everyone" y/n said but the girls wasn't smiling and just minded their own business... Kirari just forget about them going somewhere. Y/n was being rejected by everyone.

The girl noticed it. When she was approaching each one of the girls they're avoiding her. She felt the tears that was coming out from her eyes. As she stood up from the chair and runs to her room.

The girls looked at each other as ririka was about to cry and feel bad for her.

"See?! Let's not go break up with her!" Sayaka yelled as she runs and heading through your room... As the other girls went to watch you from the monitor.

You were hiding under the blanket while crying. You was still thinking about the girls ignoring you.

They then left the room as they went to your room. Sayaka found a key as she opened it. When they entered they can feel the darkness and the coldness inside the room.

Mary felt bad and entered the room but she was kinda scared to come because your room was colder than hers and she can feel the pain.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" sayaka asked calmy midari then turn on the light as they saw you hiding under the blanket.

Then yumeko went to you as she touched your face. She saw you crying in silence.

"Y/n, can we talk please?" yumeko asked calmy

"We're very sorry for ignoring you y/n" ririka said as she was was about to cry while looking at you....

"Leave me alone..." y/n said

"Come on, man! We we're just here! Because we wanted to sa-" as midari could finished her words y/n looks at them...

"I said leave!" Y/n started crying and then mary hug the girl but y/n tried to pushed the blonde out of her but mary hugged the girls tight...

"G-Get of me! I know you hate me now! So leave me! I-I don't need you guys anymore!" y/n cried loudly as yumeko and the other girls went to hug the girl

"W-Why are you guys avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?! I-I was scared! I was so scared if you guys will leave me! I-I was so scared!"

"We're very sorry y/n, It's just because w-we thought that you were cheating on us" mary said

"N-no I wasn't but can you guys please leave me alone?" y/n asked

"Let's go! Let's leave her here first" midari said as she left

"We're very sorry darling, but we will promise you that we won't leave you. Like the way your ex did to you" kirari said as she then left... Then now it's yumeko and y/n left...

"We love you y/n" yumeko said as kissed the girls lips but when yumeko kissed her lips. Yumeko was about to cry after kissing the girl she felt the sadness and the sourness from the girl she then left her inside.

================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 59 13
Short summary: A vampire story with our favourite Kakegurui characters Long summary: Mary is a vampire hunter that has been hunting down vampires pos...
37.3K 795 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
362K 10K 65
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. I do not own Kakegurui. SLOW UPDATES!!! This is a GXG with the following...
107K 2.6K 17
[ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] [ Now..] [ Let's get our gambling freak on! ] Kakegurui Females x Fem Reader ______________________________ *Sort of strong la...