Protecting you all-harem x re...

Por Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... Más

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapter❤️
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

Wisteria mansion-chapter 8

2.3K 74 91
Por Sunrise_Moondown

Previously:

As soon as yin and yang saw y/n They calmed down and put their blades away.

Present time:

"We're sorry master. The drum suddenly disappeared so we need to be cautious." Yin said as the both of them bowed down.

"It's ok. That just indicates that you're doing your job seriously. You two can go now." Y/n said as she patted their head and the twins disappeared.

Then the two of them went to the kids.

"Now let's go.... we defeated the monster now.." Tanjiro said as the two kids took tanjiro's  hands and they started to walk towards the exit.

Y/n had to cast an invisibility spell because she had a feeling that she would meet the strange man again.

Meanwhile:

"Zenitsu-san wake up!!" Shoichi said as he shake zenitsu's passed out body.

Zenitsu then started to open his eyes slowly and confused.

"H-huh? We're outside?" He asked as shoichi hugged him.

"We fell out of the window. I wasn't hurt because zenitsu-san shielded me." Shoichi said as he was crying.

Zenitsu laughed awkwardly as he touched the back of his head and started to see blood.

The he shriek...

(Timeskip when shoichi calmed him down)

When zenitsu calmed down,a man wearing a boar mask came out of the mansion.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! The monsterrr!!!" Zenitsu screamed as the boar man ignored him.

The man then looked at tanjiro's box (aka the box where nezuko was sleeping in)

The man then charged at the box attempting to slash it but zenitsu noticed it and protected it with his body.

Flash backs:
"If you keep crying like this,no girl will like you! You need to protect yourself too. So you can protect the people who is important to you."

End of flash back:

"I won't allow you to lay your hands on this box! This is tanjiro's most precious possession!!" Zenitsu yelled at the man.

" hey,hey what are you talking about?Don't you know that there's a demon inside that box?" The man yelled back.

"I knew that from the very beginning!! I knew that he's carrying a demon... Because a demon makes a different sound than a human... how ever...... Tanjiro has a gentle sound that makes me wanna cry,so....... I want to....... I want to ask tanjiro about this face to face! So you,should just get the hell out of the way first!!" Zenitsu said with a serious face.

"You sure do like to talk impressive!! You're just a coward that's afraid to pull out his own blade!!" The man said as he dashed to zenitsu.

Then the man started to punch an kick zenitsu.

Back to tanjiro and y/n:

As the both of them saw that,y/n quickly took the kids and bring them with their other brother.

(A/n: the kids could see y/n)

"Stay here ok?" Y/n said as the three kids nodded.

"I'm gonna skewer you along with that box!!" The man said as he positioned his blade towards zenitsu.

When tanjiro heard that,he quickly dashed towards the man and punch him on the stomach causing some of his ribs to broke.

"Aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps?! Do you know why zenitsu won't pull out his sword? Because it's a taboo for team members to pull their blades and bully others!! And you're here enjoying others pain?! That's despicable!" Tanjiro said angrily as he gritted his teeth.

The man only laugh and said,"So that's how it is. I'm sorry. Then lets fight with our bare hands!!"

Tanjiro tried to reason with him but the man got up and started to dash towards tanjiro.

Tanjiro.started to dodge the man's attacks but the man has very unusual way of fighting so he had a hard time.

As tanjiro was getting tired he ordered y/n.

{Y/n Calm this man down!}

Upon hearing that y/n took off her invisibility spell and dashed towards the man.

"CALM DOWN!!" Y/n yelled as she kick the man towards his private part.

That attack seems to calm the man down but it seems like tanjiro and zenitsu felt that attack themselves.

So the two boys went towards the man with a boar mask and held him.

The mask fell off and they saw the man's face.

It.was.pretty.

The man had a long eyelashes paired with green-emerald eyes,and a shoulder long black hair with a fade of blue.

"Ahh- a woman's face!" Zenitsu shouted with a surprised look.

"W-what do you have any problems with my face?" The man said as he was trying to stand straight.

"N- no we don't have any problems with your face" tanjiro said looking surprise too.

The man then started to chase y/n.

"You are strong! Let me give you my name, its inosuke hashibara! Now Fight me!" The man said.

As the man was chasing y/n,tanjiro headbuted him and y/n kicked his private spot again.

This time he passed out....

(Time skip)

Y/n' pov:

Inosuke woke up.

"ARGHHH!!" He shouted as he woke up.

"AHHHHHH!!! He's awake!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

"Lets fight!!" Inosuke touted as he started to chase zenitsu,then zenitsu went behind tanjiro.

When inosuke saw what you were doing he stopped.

"What are you guys doing!!" He shouted.

"Burying the dead of course." Y/n said not looking at inosuke.

"You should help too inosuke.. there's a bunch of dead people in that mansion." Y/n added still not looking at him.

"It's pointless to bury dead organisms. Compare to that,come and fight me!" He shouted.

"Is that so, it's because your wounds still hurt.... that you're unwilling to help,right?" Tanjiro chimed in.

Upon hearing that,y/n facepalmed causing tanjiro to look at her.

"What's wrong y/n?" He asked.

"No nothing's wrong." Y/n answered.

Seems like inosuke was pissed on what he heard.

And so inosuke thought it's was a challenge and just like that,the burying comes to end.

Zenitsu wanted to take shoichi with him so y/n and tanjiro has to knock him out.

After zenitsu was knocked out, tanjiro's crow spat out n incense bag full of wisteria flowers.

And with that the three siblings walked home safe.

The crow said to follow him,and they did.

The crow then led them to a mansion with a wisteria crest on the door.

The crow instructed them to rest for their next mission.

A few minutes of talking to the crow,an old woman opened the door and bowed.

She prepared us meals,a bed and a bath.

The crow explained to us that this family was rescued by the demon hunters. Then they vowed to help the demon hunters that is in trouble.

The old lady called an doctor over to check our injuries.

I was remained unharmed just a few bruises.

However....

The boys had.....
Zenitsu-two ribs broken
Tanjiro-three ribs (due to inosuke's punch earlier)
Inosuke- four ribs

The four of them were now laying down on their futons.

The room had an divider,and so my futon was separated from the boy's futon.

"My forehead and my lower part still hurts." Inosuke said.

"Sorry" tanjiro and y/n said.

Third persons pov:

Y/n found out that inosuke really likes tempura because he keeps stealing tanjiro's tempura.

He also attempted to steal y/n's tempura but y/n slapped his hand away and gave him a deadly smile.

"Don't touch my food..." she said while smiling really scary.

Suddenly something came to zenitsu's mind.

Tanjiro..... since nobody has asked yet, why ate you carrying a demon with you? ....." Zenitsu asked.

With that question y/n and tanjiro looked at zenitsu with surprise.

"So you knew ......... " tanjiro said as he went to the box.

Then the two of them started to explain their abilities like how tanjiro has a very keen nose,and zenitsu's sensitive hearing.

Then the box started to rattle.

Zenitsu started to get scared and he started to scream.

When nezuko opened the door of the box, zenitsu went to the closet and opened it,attempting to hide there.

Nezuko then started to come out and zenitsu stopped for a second.

Nezuko then started to regain her original size.

Tanjiro started to explain that nezuko was his sister but zenitsu cut him off.

Zenitsu then started to scream at him that his lucky that he was being accompanied by two beautiful girls.

{Y/n can you calm zenitsu down?} Tanjiro asked

Y/n only glared at zenitsu and he stopped when he saw that look.

《The next day》

Things had been getting weird,like zenitsu constantly bowing to tanjiro and inosuke constantly ramming on tanjiro's back.

Then the three got summoned to natagumo mountain for a mission.

Upon hearing the mission,tanjiro and the other quickly pack up and left.

"We'll be going now. We thank you for your care." Tanjiro said and they bowed to the lady.

The lady pulled out a flint and steel.

Y/n didn't know what does it mean so she followed what tanjiro was doing.

Inosuke got angry at the old lady but tanjiro stopped him from lashing out at the lady.

Then the four of them started to ran to their destination.

(Timeskip)

Zenitsu was crying that he was scared to go to the mountain.

"It's so scary! It feels so much scarier the closer we get to our destination!" He yelled.

"Your such a wimp." Inosuke blankly said to him which made zenitsu scream at him making his eardrums explode.

(At this point author is not following the manga anymore =w=)

Suddenly all four of them heard a scream or voice in distress so they went to it completely fidgeting about zenitsu.

Y/n he put on her invisibility spell and ran along with tanjiro and inosuke.

When they got there they saw a man hiding behind a bush so they went to him.

"Hello my name is Kamado Tanjiro,rank 10 and we're here to help" tanjiro said whispering as the man flinch at th sudden voice.

"W-what rank 10!? Why didn't they send a pillar?! And my name is murata" the man said as inosuke punch his face.

"Tch! How annoying! Hurt up and explain the situation,you coward" inosuke said.

Murata  then started to explain the situation.

"Then suddenly after entering the woods,th demon hunters,they started to kill each other....." murata finished explaining.

After murata finished explaining,the four of them saw a demon hunter behind murata and he was holding a blade.

Meanwhile:

"You flew back here as fast as you could... My swordsmen  are almost eliminated. There might be a member of the "twelve kizuki" there." The man with short black hair said trailing off.

"It seems there is a need to send "pillars" to the scene. Giyuu,Shinobu." The man said to the two people behind him.

"Orders receive" the both of them said.

Back to tanjiro and y/n:

Few members of the demon hunters started to attack the three boys (except y/n cuz she's invisible)

As the three boys were fighting,y/n was observing the movements of the demon hunters.

Y/n's pov:

As I was observing the movements of the demon hunters,I started to notice something.

I can see something from their backs, it's so thin that it's hard to see,but I saw it anyways.

{Tanjiro! Their backs! There's a string! Cut it!} I said as tanjiro said it to inosuke too.

Then I started to notice something else......

There were spider crawling at tanjiro's haori. I quickly brushed them off as tanjiro looked at invisible body.

{It's the spiders! They put the strings so they can control the person!} I said as tanjiro warned inosuke about the spiders.

(Damn I almost click the publish button-)

{Inosuke! Can you locate the demon that is controlling this people?! Also this is y/n} I said as inosuke yelled that he can do it easily.

As inosuke was yelling,another demon was looking at us.

He was standing on spider threads.

"Don't disturb our clan' s peaceful life here." The demon said.

(Imma stop here cuz author is sleepy😪)

It's time for the taisho rumors:

Legend says that inosuke will get your name right on the third try.

Y/n was laughing silently when inosuke punched someone higher than him.

Total of 2119 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
36.3K 1.4K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
11K 977 9
❝ I can talk to dead people. They have...a lot of complaints. ❞ ( on going! ) Growing up, (Name) Kotobuki met a lot of pale people in her l...
179K 6.9K 17
⤻ 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮�...