✰𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄✰ (...

By velvet_bat

(UNDER EDITING 2024 & COVER CHANGE) ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ★ A Montgomery Gator x reader... More

1| Flower Meadow
2| Spark in the Heart
3| Passionate Eyes
4| Arcade Games and Stinging Pains
5| Back to Him
7| Getting the job
8| Coffee Shop
9| A gators roar
10| Gentle claws
11| Out again
12| The bear himself
13| Meeting the gang
Characters
Art
14| Red Highlights
15| Dancing in the Park
16| Chica Time
17| Unbearable Desires
18| Escape
19| For you are mine
20| Something New
Hello!
21| Strawberries and Pancakes
22| Kisses of Red
23| Reunited
24| Dice
Omg hey?? I'm alive? No way

6| They won't stop talking about you

32.1K 904 4.7K
By velvet_bat

It's been a few days since Y/N went to the PizzaPlex. Montgomery understood the small break after coming there two days straight, but he did want to see her again. Luckily for him though, the others haven't talked to him about what happened that day, however...today was the day the animatronics decided to get a bit nosy.

The Glamrock animatronics all finished their individual performances and made their way backstage.

"Ya know, you never told us what happened with you and that girl." Glamrock Freddy said, placing his microphone on a nearby desk.

Montgomery turned towards the curious bear. "Her name is Y/N, why do you ask?"

"What do you mean why do we ask, you totally have the hots for her!" Roxanne cackled.

"I-I do not! I literally just met her the other day.." Montgomery's deep voice echoed in the room.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that bubba. Freddy and I have loads of fangirls and can easily tell when someone falls for another and let's just say.....you look like a fangirl when you're with her." the wolf chuckled.

"Shut up! Why do you guys want to know about us all of a sudden?" Montgomery snapped.

"Ah I see, there's a 'us'." giggled Glamrock Chica.

The large green gator opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it and became stiff.

"I have to say Monty, I saw the way you looked at her in the crowd at the large performance, when you first met her. I never seen you look at someone like that." Glamrock Freddy grinned at the flustered gator.

Montgomery let out a sigh. "I felt something when I saw her...something I never felt before. It was almost as if..we were the only two people in the room. There was so many others there yet, Y/N was the one who caught my attention and we made eye contact....and those eyes.......those beautiful e/c eyes.." Montgomery seemed lost in thought rethinking the moment Y/N and the gator had, as he wagged his large tail behind him.

"You really like her huh?" Glamrock Chica smirked at Monty.

"I...I think so. I don't know, again, I just met her I don't want to do anything that's too forward, I wanna get to know her..everything about her." Montgomery said.

Roxanne paused for a minute, then looked up at the gator. "You didn't do anything too forward, right? You never told us what happened on the second day."

"Well..I don't think so? I took her to my golf course. I did have to help her one time and get behind her and........put my..hand on...hers..and....." Montgomery trailed off, slowly realizing what he did. "A-And....feel her..body..against- oh my god what did I do!" the gator shouted, pulling his red hair with his claws.

"U-uh..that depends...how old is she?" Glamrock Freddy asked.

"She's um...16 years old." Montgomery mumbled, still concerned of everything he did.

"Oh my god...she's 16?" Roxannes eyes widened.

"Y-yeah? We're robots so it's not-"

"No I don't mean it like that....." Roxanne interrupted the gator, looking away.

Glamrock Freddy snorted, trying to contain his laughter while Glamrock Chica bursted out cackling.

Montgomery sighed. "She doesn't seem like that kind of-...c-can we change the topic?" he pleaded, starting to become flustered.

"Alright alright! But tell us, what is she like?" Glamrock Chica skipped her way towards Monty.

"Well she seems pretty cool! Sassy too." he chuckled. "But..I don't know much about her and...I want to know everything I just don't know where to start." the large gator collapsed on the floor, letting out a long sigh.

Glamrock Freddy stood up and left the room. The loud slam of the metal door made Montgomery's head lift up.

"Where is he going?" the gator asked.

"Probably lost motivation in you." Roxanne yawned.

"Oh well thanks for the confidence boost Roxy, I appreciate it." Montgomery slammed his head back to the floor.

"Anytime!" the wolf smiled.

The metal door opened again to reveal Glamrock Freddy with a smile on his face. He quickly made his way towards the upset gator, kneeling down and shoved a piece of paper in his face.

"Ugh Freddy! What even is th-" Monty grabbed the paper with his claws then paused, reading the poster.

"I knew I recognized Y/N when she went to our performance. I saw her talking with Vanessa, I assume they're friends. I...think she might be able to help."

✰ ✰ ✰

The summer wind lightly blew in Y/N's face. She glanced around her city's main park, with her little brother Gregory and best friend Willow right by her side. The sun shined brightly with the clear blue sky. It's been two days since Y/N went to the Mega PizzaPlex. The gator was yet again stuck in her head. She still remembered the feeling of his circuits warming up when he was near her, or his long claws wrapped around her hands. She felt her face heat up once the thought entered her head, a small chuckle being released from her mouth.

"What's up with you?" Willow giggled at the slightly flustered girl.

"Oh it's nothing." said Y/N, trying to avoid eye contact as much as she could.

"Aw c'mon, tell me! Thinking about what happened in the bathroom with Montgomery?" Willow nudged the h/c girl, giving her a sly smirk.

Y/N let out a sigh and pushed away her nosy friend. "Nothing happened in the bathroom Willow I- he's a robot!" she informed her.

"Okay, and? That's one sexy robot." Willow joked.

Gregory stoped in his tracks, slowly looking up at the girls. "Wait...Y/N has a crush on Montgomery?" he asked.

"NO! That's it we're going home." Y/N grumbled, stomping in the opposite direction.

"Okay okay Y/N I was joking! But seriously...what made you so flustered?" Willow leaned closer to Y/N, wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N rolled her eyes at her nosy friend.

"I went to the PizzaPlex the day you all weren't here. I hanged out with Monty and he taught me how to play golf." said Y/N as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Willow stared intensely at the e/c girl. She lifted on eyebrow, as if she was thinking hard on something.

"Well..that could've gone two ways. 1. He wanted you to copy his movements and teach you from a far or 2.... he..you.. uh.." Willow then made gestures with her hands, symbolizing the exact scene of what happened when he taught you.

You instantly felt your face start to heat up. Willow was making the same movements that happened but now that you can see it from a different point of view it looked...well..let's just say, not very fazbear friendly.

"H-how did you...get the movements so accurately." the flustered girl turned her head away, biting her lip. 

Willows eyes widen at Y/N's answer. She went towards her friends younger brother and covered his ears.

"Maybe keep the sexual tension with the robot gator to minimum." whispered Willow, which lead to near by stick being thrown at her face.

"Hey you guys were taking about Freddy's earlier right?" asked Gregory as he skipped on the cement.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Y/N inquired.

"Could we go today? Please Y/N! Please please please ple-"

"Ooohh trust me Greg, when it comes to Y/N and going to Fazbears, you don't even have to ask." Willow teased, winking at the h/c girl.

Y/N squinted at her friend, then turned to Gregory. "Yeah sure, but Willow is paying this time." she added.

"I could care less, as long as I see chemistry between you and Montgomery, I'll be fine." she smirked.

Willow came back from paying to get in the PizzaPlex. Gregory was jumping excitement, already getting attached to the whole place.

"Hey Y/N!"

The three of them looked across the mall to see a blonde haired girl in a security outfit, jogging towards them.

"Vanessa?" Gregory and Willow said in sync.

"Oh hey you two!" she smiled, hugging the both of them. "Long time no see huh?"

"It's so great to see you!" Gregory chirped.

"You too Greg!" Vanessa kneeled down to his height, patting his head. "I bumped into your sister here the other day, just have to ask her something real quick. Is that alright?"

Gregory nodded with a large smile on his face. Vanessa turned towards the h/c girl with a paper in her hand.

"Hey Y/N, Mon- I mean..the mall is hiring ages 16 and up. Either it be a waiter, mechanic, janitor, anything!  And since you met the age requirement, I thought I'd ask!"  Vanessa smiled.

"Wait seriously? That's awesome! I'd love to work here, Willow what do you think?" Y/N turned to her freckled faced friend.

"Na, working at a kids place isn't really my thing. I'm just concerned you want to work here! Did you forget about interviews? You have to make a good impression of yourself." Willow blurted.

Y/N's e/c widen and paused. I actually have to speak about myself alone! What if I mess up? I won't get the job..but what if I do get the job but get fired the first day? Could I ever come back here? Would I be able to see Monty again? Could I even show my face outside? 
Y/N's thoughts filled her head as she started to panic.

"Woah Y/N chill out." Willow placed her hands on Y/N's shoulder. "You'll be fine, it'll be a breeze! I'll help you." Willow informed the frighted girl.

"Hey Y/N it's alright, our boss is super chill, he's a really cool guy. Honestly, you just have to meet him and you'll be hired, he's not a big fan of interviews." Vanessa chuckled as she rubbed Y/N's back.

Y/N let out a relived sigh as all the thoughts went away.

"Thank you." Y/N gave Vanessa a hug.

"Of course Y/N, thought it'll be for the best!" the blonde haired girl smile.

"I don't know what I'd do without you...

Vanny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
664K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
283K 12.8K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
871K 40.4K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one