GG AR Season 2 : Junior Year

Gilflip द्वारा

We've all seen the show. And we all love Rory and Lorelai's mother and daughter relationship. But what if Ror... अधिक

Credits
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16 pt 1
Episode 16 pt 2
Soundtrack

Disclaimers

187 4 0
Gilflip द्वारा

⚠️TW⚠️
- Substance abuse
- Two characters have toxic and emotionally abusive parents (mommy issues if you will)
- A character has abandonment issues/trust issues (daddy issues if you will)
- Depression and anxiety

⚠️Language⚠️
Words such as hell and damn

Background context :

Sooo ngl I made a pointless storyline with a character who has a small part of the storyline and another character who I was trying to give a storyline to keep a character. Think of it as Francie's storyline from the show because we all know there was no real depth to that and it was pointless. But yes I was trying to find a way to keep a character so there's that.

There is a character who struggles with alcohol addiction at a point in the season so please take that as a TW. As always I strive to make this series as pg-13 as I can so the addiction isn't described in depth or graphically it's just strongly hinted at but is obviously the problem is not ignored.

The parents are big parts of a lot of storylines even of they don't have really any of their owns. Not all parents are fit to be parents. For example, Christopher. I don't create them as abusive because I want to "spice it up" it just allows for me to create a storyline to center around it. Like its more simple than making a bunch of drama centered around a "perfect" family unless you make them seems like that on the outside with others which I do. To me it just seems more realistic since like I said not all parents are perfect. I don't want to offend anyone by saying this but if I do just send me a message and I will reword this.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

61.1K 2K 25
This is inspired by some of the other Gilmore Girls fanfiction I've read where Rory has a twin sister. ---------------------------------- Alice Chri...
Gilmore Twins Jeremy568 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

227 4 3
What if Lorelai had twins instead of just Rory
68K 2.5K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
Just Jess babybarnyard द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

89.2K 2.6K 92
JessxOC yes I'm using the trope of Rory Gilmores twin sister 😔 but there's a bunch of original and different scenes not just straight events that ha...