ไธ‚ใ„ฉๅ‡ ๅƒใ„ฅใ„–ๅฑฑไน‡ๅฐบ (Moriarty The Patri...

bunbunbewwii

๐ผ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ป๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ... ะ•ั‰ะต

ACT 1: Part 1
ACT 1: Part 2
ACT 1: Part 3
ACT 1: Part 4
ACT 1: Part 6
ACT 1: Part 7
ACT 1: Part 8
ACT 2: Part 1
ACT 2: Part 2
ACT 2: Part 3
ACT 2: Part 4
ACT 2: Part 5
ACT 2: Part 6
ACT 2: Part 7
ACT 2: Part 8
ACT 3: Part 1
ACT 3: Part 2
ACT 3: Part 3
ACT 3: Part 4
ACT 3: Part 5
ACT 3: Part 6
ACT 3: Part 7
ACT 3: Part 8 (FINALE)

ACT 1: Part 5

5K 200 57
bunbunbewwii

"And than, they all lived happily ever after..." William finished the last sentence of the storybook, feeling his daughter snuggled into his chest. He looked down and saw Y/N had now fallen asleep, snoring slightly as she did. William smiled and put the storybook away, beginning to caress Y/N's hair.

Y/N felt William's hand go through her hair, smiling as a blush came on her face. William chuckled, looking out the window as he began to hum. Once William finished humming, he slowly attempted to leave the bed, but Y/N grabbed his arm before he could.

William looked back, seeing Y/N give him her big puppy dog eyes. William scarlet eyes began to soften and he sat down back on the bed, asking Y/N "Are you okay, love?. Y/N sat up, shaking her head no as she said "I think....I think there's a ghost..."

"A ghost?" William asked, wanting to make sure what he heard was right. Y/N nodded, confirming that what she said was correct. Y/N began to explain what she meant by that, saying "I saw a shadow in the hallway..."

"A shadow in the hallway?" "I was going to get a glass of water, than I saw a shadow walking across the floor." "Are you sure it was a ghost?" Y/N quickly wrapped her arms around William, hugging him tightly. "I wanted to check...but I was so scared!" Y/N started to cry, William soon calming her down.

William softly started to hush Y/N, thinking to himself "No way did Y/N see a ghost...". Ghosts didn't exist, so maybe it was Albert or Louis, or maybe even him, in which that shadow belonged to, and Y/N, who was scared of the dark, probably didn't see them and just saw the shadow instead.

But he couldn't ignore the possibility of something else, and he obviously couldn't just tell Y/N to not worry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N almost walked pass the living room, until somone she didn't recoginize catched her eye. She stopped in her tracks and looked to see that a young man watering one of the plants in the living room. The man had jet black hair and pale skin, wearing a black coat with a light blue scarf.

The young man must have noticed that soemone was watching him, and he turned back to see who was looking. Y/N quickly hid behind the wall, not wanting to be caught by him. She soon began to hear footsteps coming over and when she closed her eyes to see what would happen to her...she heard the footsteps stop.

Y/N opened her eyes, seeing the young man infront of her. She backed up a bit from him, the young man slowly coming over to her. Y/N fell down to the floor, looking away from the young man. But when she looked back, she didn't expect what she saw.

The young man was now knelt, extending his arm out to Y/N. Was he....trying to help her out? Y/N looked at the young man's hand, than looked up at him. "Sunflower...Right?" The young man asked, a small smile on his face. "Your father told me alot about you." The young man didn't look threatening, and judging from what he said, must have know William, so Y/N took his hand.

As she was helped back up to her feet, she heard her father call out her name. "Y/N, there you are!' William exclamied, walking up to her and giving her a small kiss on her cheek. Y/N giggled, and William looked in front of him to see the young man Y/N was talking to.

"I see that you already met Fred." "Fred?" "Yes, he's an acquaintance of mine." Y/N looked back and saw Fred smile at her again, Y/N waving a bit at her. "Now come on, There's someone else I want you to meet..." William told her, taking her hand to bring her up to the study as Fred followed.

As Y/N entered the study, She saw a more older man sitting on leather chair. He had slightly spiky short black hair, and wore a long black jacket on the side of his shoulder. The older man looked over at Y/N and smirked at her, getting up from her seat and giving Y/N a head pat. "So this is the Sunflower William oh so adores..." The older man said, Y/N blushing as he finshed his head pat.

William cleared his throat, reminding the older man about his introduction. The older man nodded and and kneeled down to Y/N's height, telling her "The name's Moran, and I'm a friend of your dad..." The man named Moran said, placing a small glass anegl in Y/N's hand. Y/N looked down to see, Moran saying "It's a gift from me to you, as this is the first time we met each other..."

Y/N smiled, nodding happily as she held the glass angel close to her. As Fred entered the study, William began to explain to Y/N what was going on. "You see, This two are going to be watching over you while me and your uncles are gone." William said, Y/N listening as she sat on the table.

"Why are you leaving?" "Important business, But I just wanted to tell you that since we'll be gone, there won't be anyone that will be watching over you....and that means the ghost might get you!" William playfully started to tickle Y/N, Y/N laughing and also telling her father to stop.

Moran than spoke up and told Y/N "So we are here to watch over you and make sure the ghost won't come and take you away.". Y/N looked down, scared over the thought that the ghost woud do just that, making her never see her father and uncles ever again. Fred noticed and walked over, ruffiling Y/N's head to make her feel better.

Y/N slightly gave a smile to him, William watching the interaction. William than walked over to Moran and whispered to him "....Make sure that if someone really is in there....They don't touch her in anyway...."

Moran nodded, now realizing just how serious this was for William...despite how small it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William and Albert only waited outside the Manor, waiting inside the carriage to see if the shadow was something that was real or soemthing Y/N imagined in her head. The real plan was that Moran and Fred were currently serving as guardians for Y/N, so that incase there was a threat, Y/N wouldn't be alone and possibly get hurt....Something William would never forgive himself if it ever happen.

Louis was waiting in the ma or with a camera, waiting for the right time to take a snapshot. This was to see what belonged to the shadow, to fully confirm weither it was a actual ghost or a real person. William hoped they wouldn't get anything, knowing that the former was fake and the latter being a problem.

But why would a robber (Which William belived to be the possible owner of the shadow was) reenter a house he tried to rob a few days ago. Maybe it was because he was caught by Y/N, Maybe it was because he wanted to get a few more things, either way, William would have a "Nice" chat with them if this was the case.

As the sky became dark, signaling the night, Moran entred Y/N's room and said to her "Alright, Time to head for bed...". Y/N placed her doll down, pouting a bit. Moran snorted at the young girl, and picked her up, putting her back on her bed. "I'm not tired..." Y/N whined, a small yawn coming out of her mouth.

"Sure, you are..." Moran said, About to leave the bedroom, only gor Y/N to call out and say "Please, stay with me...". Moran looked back, seeing Y/N twiddle her fingers. Moran gave her a small smile, walking out of the room.

Y/N hid under her covers, scared that since no one was in her room, the ghost might come in and steal her. As Y/N shivered under the blanket, she heard footsteps coming in and she closed her eyes. "BOO!" A voice yelled out, pulling the covers off and started to tickle Y/N uncontrollably.

Y/N opened her eyes and saw that Moran was back, Laughing to Himself as he tickled Y/N. Y/N tried to move his hands away, not finding what he did funny. "Stop!" Y/N yelled, Moran freezing when he saw just how angry Y/N was. Y/N glared at Moran and covered her face with her pillow, not wanting to see the man.

"Meanie..." "C'mon Y/N, it's just a joke." "I was scared..." Moran started to feel bad, just wanting to lighten up the mood for Y/N. Fred entred the room, and saw the aftermath over what was happening. "Just go to sleep on the couch, I'll stay with her..." Fred told Moran, giving him an annoyed looked knowing what he did.

Moran only glanced at Y/N, and got up from the bed. As Moran left the room, Fred took out a chair and sat down next to Y/N's bed. "Go to sleep, I'll watch over you..." Fred told Y/N, Y/N nodding and closing her eyes.

It was a good few hours of shut eye, nothing happening that would seem out of place. Fred ended up falling asleep on the chair, but soon woke up when he felt soemone pull on his scarf. Fred woke up, and saw that Y/N was awake, jumping up and down. "What happened?" "I need to go!" "Oh....OHHHH."

Fred quickly got up and took Y/N's hand, leading her to the bathroom to the manor. As Fred tried to find the bathroom, Y/N ended up going downstairs, beliving that she can use the bathroom that was down there as she thought it was more faster. Once Y/N went downstairs, she saw a sniper rifle sitting itself next to the couch, causing curisosity to come over her.

Y/N slowly walked over to the rifle, and was about to touch it....only for soemone to instantly grab the rife away. Y/N than stepped back, seeing that it was Moran who grabbed the rifle. "Who is it-" Moran stopped himself when he saw Y/N, noticing that she had aura of fear around her.

"Oh, I wasn't....this isn't-" "I really need to go now..." "...." Moran grabbed Y/N's hand and lead her to the downstair's bathroom, opening the door and putting Y/N on the toilet. Moran looked away, so that Y/N can do her business. As Y/N finshed, She went out of the bathroom and began to admire the rifle.

"Is that yours?" Y/N asked, Moran walking over to her and taking the rifle away from her. "Yeah..." "Do you hunt with that?" "No, I was in the army ..." Y/N eyes went big and exclaimed "Uncle Albert was in the army!". "Did you meet Uncle Albert from the army?" Y/N asked, Moran only chuckling and sitting down on the couch, Y/N following and sitting on his lap.

Meanwhile, Fred was trying to find Y/N, going downstairs to find her. He soon saw her with Moran, Moran telling her about his time in the army. Fred watched as Y/N listened intrested as Moran went on about his squad, having an urge to not interupt it.

However, he still did, Clearing his throat which grabbed the two's attention. "A certain someone needs to get back to bed..." Fred said, Moran nodding and telling Y/N "We'll finish this some other time." Moran picked up Y/N and lead her up the stairs, but when they reached the window....Fred and Moran both paused when they saw a...shadow...

"Do you see that..." "Yeah..." Moran held Y/N close as Fred called out "Louis, Is that shadow yours?". Louis didn't respond, causing Fred's heart to beat fast...more fast than it ever had been. "Louis?..." Moran placed Y/N down and slowly walked forward to the shadow, wanting to see who ti belonged to.....that's when he saw that nobody was standing infront of the shadow...

Moran than saw the shadow turn to face him, causing Moran to dash right out of there. "Let's get inside the room!' Moran said, taking Fred and Y/N's hand and entering the room. Moran soon shut the door, and leaned against it, holding his chest. "What happend?" Fred asked, Moran explaing what happened.

"So, it's the gho-" "GHOST!" Y/N hid under her blanket, Moran and Fred going over to her as they saw her shake in fear. "Y/N, It's okay, they won't come in here." Fred told Y/N, trying to comfort her by slowly removing the cover from Y/N. Y/N hid back under the cover, Fred sighing as she did.

Moran looked over to see the glass angel he gave Y/N and took it, handing it over to her. "Here," Moran said, Y/N remvoing the cover from her face. "This can protect you from the ghost..." Y/N took the glass angel and held it close, Moran smiling as she laid back down on the bed.

"If it makes you better, we can stay with you in here..." Fred said, Y/N nodding with a small smile. Fred and Moran watched as Y/N began to go to sleep, The glass angel clutched into her hand.

"Nice lass ain't she?" Moran asked, Fred nodding as he soflty carresed Y/N's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, it was just my shadow?" "Yes, since you were near the window, it must have made a shadow of your front side." William took out a science book and showed the chapter where that information was from to Fred and Moran. As the two read it, Moran began to chuckle and Fred tried to hold in a snicker, now knowing the truth.

"Should we tell Y/N about this?' Fred asked, William nodding. But than, Louis entered the room, a picture in his hand. "I took this screenshot last night...." Louis nervously said, giving the picture to his brother, "And I think you should see it...".

William looked at the photo, Fred and Moran looking over to see it as well. Then they soon had faces of terror on them once they realized what the photo had on it. It was a man who was see through, wearing a nice suit with a bowler hat, taking a glance at the camera......

"You know what....let's not tell Y/N..."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

249K 8.7K 53
"You are the pure flower trapped inside this cage of evil." Elise Moriarty is the youngest and the only daughter of the Moriarty Family. Born with u...
Mrs. Moriarty Kim Mi Rae

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

2.1K 54 11
After three years of living in Paris, Scarlet returns to England only to learn about how corrupted her father has become. She finds out that there is...
Moriarty the patriot Boyfriend scenario random_author

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

44.2K 622 8
Like the title say it, I'm gonna write Boyfriend scenario about Yuukoku No Moriarty I will add characters from the manga so maybe you will nevers see...
sherliam oneshots william โ™ฌ

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

489 11 4
no schedule for updates and will be infrequent!! :3 also posted to ao3 as separate works. requests are taken/appreciated!!