𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 • 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝...

By TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'

4.2K 148 439
By TheRandomness_101

The line for checking tickets was long, wrapping around the edge of the student parking lot. The warm, slightly humid air danced gently around the excited students as they chattered among themselves, shuffling forward whenever the line moved.

The group of teenagers pulled into the parking lot. Quackity waved goodbye as he ran off into the ocean of bodies to find his date for the night. The two couples made their way to the end of line where they found Jimmy, Maddie, Chris, Katie, Chandler, and his date.

"Hey guys!" Nick waved excitedly as he picked up the pace, dragging Karl with intertwined fingers.

"Nick! What's up man!" Chandler cheered.

The two gave some weird handshake before addressing other members of each others groups respectively. Karl waved to Katie and Maddie who then asked to look at his nails since he'd redone them since brunch with his moms help. He looked at their acrylic nails and admired the shapes they had chosen and how the colors complimented their dresses.

"Hey did you guys hear?" Jimmy asked as they neared the door.

"Hear what Jimmy, you gotta be more specific," Karl giggled as he handed the teacher working the door his ticket.

"SBI is performing tonight! It's supposed to be a really good discography too," Jimmy handed the teacher his and Maddie's tickets.

Alex cheered from behind them. "Yeah woo! Sleepy bois!"

The group navigated their way through the mosh pit that was the dance floor, finding a table and putting down their extra things. Karl was the first to drag Nick down to the dance floor. For now a dj was simply mixing the top 100 hits while students swayed and jumped with the beat of the music.

Karl grabbed Nicks hands, bouncing slightly off rhythm as Nick couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he twirled Karl around for fun. Katie and Chris eventually ended up joining them on the dance floor, and when Chris and Nick got tired, Katie and Karl danced together.

Their attention was grabbed when a band set up was wheeled in through the back door. Karl squeezed Katie's hands and dragged her back over to their dates.

"Nick Nicm they're here!" He cheered excitedly and he hugged his boyfriend. He missed him and just felt like hugging him.

Nick laughed as he wrapped his arms around Karl's waist, kissing his forehead as he followed the streamers line of sight to the stage where none other than SBI's own drummer, Tommy, was setting up his drum kit to his liking. In the corner they noticed the rest of the band. It seemed like they were trying to coerce Ranboo- his name was Ranboo right? Coerce Ranboo into something from their body language.

The rest of the group had managed to join Nick, Karl, Chris, and Katie on the dance floor for the performance.

---

Ranboo was stood nervously front and center on stage. He looked scared. He had swapped places with Techno, Wilbur on his right.

"Boo, you'll be fine, we sing most of the song with you. You've got this," Wilbur gave him a wide smile and thumbs.

Ranboo sighed and checked his microphone. He turned back to look at Tubbo and Tommy who had been conversing, but stopped when they noticed their friend. Thry both beamed and gave him double thumbs up, pulling their sleeves back slightly to reveal their bracelets.

SBI all wore black suits, each of them wearing different colored ties.

Ranboo turned back to Wilbur, nodding to silently tell him he was ready to start whenever.

"Hello Class of 20XX! How's prom so far?" Wilbur cheered into the mic pointing it out at the crowd that erupted into cheers. "That's awesome to hear! How about we get started with some good music yeah? Our very own Ranboo is gonna be leading this one, it's his debut as a lead singer so give him a warm round of applause!"

Ranboo shuffled and waved at the thunderous clapping. He took a deep breath as the applause died down. There was no musical intro for him, when he dropped his hand, Tubbo would play the first note on the piano and he would have to sing in front of a large crowd of people. He was leading a band that had a high standard and reputation.

His hand fell suddenly and he heard his starting note.

I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things

We can do the tango just for two

The tall boy looked back at his pianist who nodded eagerly.

I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings

Be your Valentino just for you

The next chords from the piano came out more aggressively as Tommy hit a few of his drums.

Ooh, love, ooh  lover boy~

What're you doin' tonight?

Hey boy!

Set my alarm, turn on my charm

That's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy~

Ranboo took a deep breath as he felt his confidence grow. He took the microphone and he started to develop his stage presence. He had watched Wilbur do it countless times. He dragged his feet slightly as he sang into the mic until he was by the piano with Tubbo, sitting down on the bench with him facing towards Tommy.

I'd like for you and I to go romancing

Wilbur stared in shock with a nod of approval at the boys three part harmony and continued to softly play the guitar.

---

The band played and assortment of Artic Monekys for Tommy's enjoyment of going crazy in drums, and some slower songs that Tubbo played on the piano with Wilbur singing. They took suggestions from the crowds and played what they knew.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go get drinks, okay?" Nick squeezed Karl's hand.

Karl nodded and quickly pecked the older boys cheek before turning back to the band.

Nick had been gone for a few minutes when Karl decided to go looking for him. He waved to the others to let them know he was wandering off before he made his way to where the snack table was. Dinner would be served soon as the teachers were scurrying about making sure tables were set. Karl stepped out to the less crowded commons. The temperature dropped by 5 degrees, the doors leading to court yards were opened letting in a nice breeze. Karl scanned the area before he noticed his boyfriend and an all to familiar head of blond hair.

"Jess get off of me, you're drunk," Nick said sternly.

"I'm not drunk," Jess slurred slightly.

"Yes you are you need to go-"

Karl couldn't move as he watched Jess kiss his boyfriend.

And he couldn't stop the tears when he watched as Nick hesitated to pull away.

---

Katie and Maddie were now concerned about both boys and decided to go look for them. They found Karl, standing in the middle of the hall, silently crying as he stared at Nick, who sat on a bench. One hand in his hair, and one hand over his mouth as he stared back at his boyfriend.

His heart was racing, he had just messed up. Karl had seen it all. He didn't know. He didn't know why he hesitated. He didn't like it. Her lips didn't fit right with his. They were sticky from thick coats of lip gloss and were to forceful.

Karl's kisses felt like heaven on earth. His lips were soft and slightly chapped. They slid perfectly between his, and the small amount of pressure the boy applied drove Nick crazy.

He had barely noticed Katie shaking his shoulder, an apologetic smile on her face as she nodded to the empty courtyards outside. Nick swallowed and followed her outside. Maddie was talking with Karl, wiping away his tears and whispering to him. He noticed her nod towards him.

Karl wiped away his own tears and looked over at a very ashamed Nick. He walked over to the boy and stared him in the eyes.

"Maddie told me to be honest. I don't know if I want to smack you," Karl raised his hand, "or hug you." And with that the streamer fell forward and wrapped his arms tightly around Nicks neck.

Nick quickly hugged the boy back, squeezing him gently, peppering kisses on his cheek and down his neck slightly. "Karl he whispered softly.

Karl shook his head, hugging Nick tighter.

Nick took a step back, still keeping his hands on Karl's waist. "I can't explain what happened, all I know is I didn't like it." Nick out bluntly.

Karl blinked. He pressed his forehead to Nick's

"It felt like she wasn't even kissing me- it felt like nothing compared to your kiss Karl. Jess means nothing to me, she quite frankly pisses me off and I'm considering a restraining order and filing a case if sexual assault and harrassment on her ass."

Nick stared at his boyfriends pretty blue eyes. They looked stormy today. No they just turned stormy because of him- but god they were still beautiful, he could seriously get lost in them.

"What?" Karl asked, taking a step back.

"I love you Karl," Nick repeated without thinking.

Karl stared wide eyed. He opened his mouth, but no words left. "I-" Karl looked down at his shoes. "I can't say it back, not yet."

Nick felt his smile drop for a moment. He sighed slightly and hugged Karl. "I'll wait for eternity over and over again if it means giving you all the time you need to be ready," he kissed the top of his head.

---

The rest of prom was average. Karl and Nick made up, Karl understanding that Nick was just utterly shocked that Jess would actually make a move and she had been under the influence. They'd worry about her tomorrow.

It was late, nearly 11pm. Nicks mom had come to pick up both boys. Karl was crashing from the lack off caffeine and people to keep him awake. Plus Nick was warm, it was hard not to curl into the boy in the back seat. Nick stared down lovingly, grateful that tonight's misfortune had been sorted out quickly, thought he still felt bad.

He wondered had he reacted differently, maybe Karl would've said it back.

They arrived at Nicks house, Karl was going to stay the night, and the football player gently shook the brunette. They walked through the house to the backyard to look at the stars for a bit.

They placed their phones on the table when Nick had a stupidly hilarious idea. He wrapped his arms around Karl's waist from behind, digging his face into the crook of the boys neck. He lifted him with a squeak in a giggle.

"Nick- Nick why are we going towards the pool? Nick!? Nick!" Karl screeched as his boyfriend turned around and fell into the pool, bringing Karl in with him.

Their heads broke the surface and Karl splashed Sapnap. His anger faltered as he watched the the bright blue water drops illuminated by the pool lights splash onto the boys face. The way his wet hair clung to his face as he laughed uncontrollably.

His heart rate increased and kept increasing until he was sure Nick could hear it. He felt it pounding in his chest.

"Nick'" Karl swam over to the boy. "I love you too," he pressed his lips gently against the others and let out a content sigh when Nick pulled him closer. The sound of pool water lapping against the side of the pool as a full moon shone brightly over head.

---

A/N: AFTER TWENTY FUCKING NINE CHAPTERS THEY FINALLY SAY I LOVE YOU! 

I think this book is getting ready to come to an end :) its bittersweet but im also excited to write this rachel book for you. This journey has been insane (8.K IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?) and you guys have made it really special. Im so glad my story has reached that many people and you all enjoy it so much :)

Remember to take care of yourself and if you need anything my dms are open <3

-Cherry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.3K 139 5
━━━━ las flores de primavera son hermosas al florear en esta época. ꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷ ⋟ el Webtoon le pertenece a JYUN/ Hong Cha. ⋟ No copias. ⋟...
5.6K 66 31
Mandy, Mickey and Ian have a secret arrangement. Mandy and Ian pretend to date so that Ian can remain a closeted gay. While everyone believes that M...
23.4K 254 13
I'm making a nsfw one-shots 🥳 Character - dio 😈 - Joseph 🥴 ( not Jonathan he's pure 🥺 ) - Jotaro ⭐️ - kakyoin 🍒 - Polnareff 💔 - Avdol 🔥 -Ca...