๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐’, d...

By pIanetduck-

๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐’ ๊’ฐ๐ŸŽฎ๊’ฑุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๐”ก๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข๐”ซ "i like you too, a lot" โ”โ”โ”โ” โช dream x fem... More

INTRODUCTION
โ–Žzero, prologue
โ–Žone, quacknap
โ–Žtwo, podcast
โ–Žthree, history
โ–Žfour, courage
โ–Žfive, poggers
โ–Žsix, dinner
โ–Žseven, questions
โ–Žeight, operation swt
โ–Žnine, monster
โ–Žten, jealousy
โ–Želeven, calls
โ–Žtwelve, single
โ–Žthirteen, love
โ–Žfifteen, always
โ–Žsixteen, stage four?
โ–Žseventeen, meeting
โ–Žeighteen, plans
โ–Žnineteen, cohost
โ–Žtwenty, dinner pt 2
โ–Žtwenty-one, picnics and airports
โ–Žtwenty-two, blame george
โ–Žtwenty-three, relationship
โ–Žtwenty-four, roomies
โ–Žtwenty-five, star (the gf)
โ–Žtwenty-six, simps
โ–Žtwenty-seven, graduation
โ–Žtwenty-eight, touched grass
โ–Žtwenty-nine, ghosts
โ–Žthirty, the epilogue

โ–Žfourteen, falling

15.3K 562 55
By pIanetduck-

*・῾ ᵎ⌇  "i could've made you mine"  ࿔*:・゚
ooo.     twitch
warnings: strong language
✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
❬    .   ˚  ◞   ♡    ⃗     ☕️  *   ᵕ̈   ೫  ˚  ∗  :    ❭

@beyondstars is live: I WON LOH W QUACKITY WE'RE ON A DATE :D

Amity stood up on her chair in the frame, fixing the beanie underneath her headphones. Her camera was beside Quackity's, both of them seen on the screen. She raised her arms into the air, managing to keep her balance.

     "I'm on a motherfucking date!" they yelled, managing to keep their balance on the gaming chair. "Lets go!"

     Amity grabbed the phone from her desk and pressed play on the queued Queen song, yelling along the lyrics to We Are The Champions. "No time for losers- Fuck!" Amity slipped, her feet sliding through one of the gaps beneath the armrests and the entire chair tipping to the side. Amity fell back, landing on the hardwood floor beaneath her with a heavy thud.

     After a long silence, Amity let out a groan of pain and set Quackity off into fits of laughter. She pushed herself up, grabbing onto the desk for balance and sitting back in her chair. "Ow."

     Quackity couldn't manage to get out a coherent sentence through his hysterical laughter, slamming his hands against his own chair to express his amusement. Amity found this contagious, laughing along with him.

Amity's phone began to ring, her mother's contact name appearing on the screen. She answered, putting her on speaker. "Hello, Momma," they greeted, Quackity gasping.

"Tell her I say hi! Tell her I say hello!" he instructed giddily.

"Momma, Quackity says hello," she said, rolling her eyes beneath her sunglasses.

"Is he the boyfriend?"

"The date," Amity corrected, watching Quackity immediately frown.

"Hello, date. Amity, are you okay? I saw you fall."

Amity's cheeks flushed as Quackity began laughing once again. "I'm okay, Momma, it's not the first time that's happened to me," they admitted, fixing the mask on their face. "I'm gonna go back to my date, Momma, I love you."

"Be more careful, I love you too."

Amity ended the call, looking into the camera. They sighed and looked down, raising their leg. "Let's pretend I didn't just break my fucking ankle," she laughed, moving the chair closer to her desk. "I have got a date on a Saturday night! It's been two years and I'm on a date. Chat, you better fucking PogChamp right now."

"PogChamp in chat for Quackistar!" Quackity yelled, clapping his hands.

"PogChamps for Quackistar!" she cheered, arms in the air.

"So, Star, I feel like we should get to know each other better and what other way than two truths and one lie," he suggested with a smile.

"Okay... Care to start?"

"Okay," he agreed, taking a moment to think. "I'm very tall, I'm very handsome and I am blonde."

Amity frowned, tilting her head to the side. "I guess you must dye your hair because you're fucking short!"

He stared into the camera blankly, not sharing the laughter the chat did with Amity. She hit her desk with her hands, unsure why she found the joke that funny.

     "Fuck you, Star. Fuck you. You give me one," he instructed.

     Amity, once she managed to actually settle herself, took in a deep breath and thought. "Okay. I'm five eight, I've been arrested, and I dyed my hair purple when I was fourteen."

     "You weren't arrested," he answered confidently — way too confidently.

     Amity shook their head and shrugged, chuckling. "I'm actually five three," they told him, clasping their hands over their stomach.

     "You were arrested!?" he exclaimed, leaning closer to his screen with his eyes wide. "Star, you were arrested!?"

     Amity nodded. "Twice. Once for speeding — accidentally, might I add — and another time because I used a fake ID to get into a club," she explained simply.

Quackity continued staring at her in shock, trying to find a way to put his thoughts into words. "Star, what the hell?" he chortled, clapping his hands together.

They nodded in response, chuckling. "I didn't mean to speed, that was an accident. It was literally only five over and the man was a complete ass about it," they explained simply.

timestamp: fifty-seven minutes, thirty seconds

     "Star, what!?" Quackity yelled eyes widened.

     "I'm joking, I'm sorry!" she yelled defensively, and yet couldn't stop the laughter. "Quackity, please!"

     "What the fuck is wrong with you, Star? Oh my god." He shook his head at her in a disappointed manner, leaning back in his seat and staring into the camera. "You can't say something like that, Star. It's very offensive."

     "Hobbit is not offensive!" Amity argued, the chat spamming their two different opinions and people being banned for spamming, which only made the situation even more amusing — well, to Amity, at least. "You have bullied me all stream! If you can't take it, don't put it out!"

"Star, I don't think this is going to work out," he admitted, leaving before she could stop him.

Amity's jaw dropped, having to adjust the mask over their mouth before she accidentally face revealed. She stared at chat in shock, laughing.

     "Quackity, if you're still in chat, you started it. You called me names so I simply responded with an insult because that's the type of relationship a person wants in life," Amity explained calmly, managing to stop herself from laughing through it.

     Amity read through the chat, reading a majority of insulting comments directed to them and chose to ignore them. Sighing and leaning back in their seat, Amity crossed their arms over their stomach.

     "Well, chat, I guess that's my date over," she laughed, shrugging. "Um, Quackity, I apologise, please forgive me. I'm only joking, I'm not apologising until you apologise for the jokes you made. That being said, I'm going to end stream and probably go to a fuckin' hospital because I can't feel my foot. Goodbye, chat!"

Stream Offline!

₊˚. ❁┊͙ i'm sorry sorry this is so short and bad omg i just couldn't get into writing it but didn't want to change the whole thing because i have a lot of it planned out lmao

anywayyyy i hope u enjoyed it!! i'm gonna upload the next chapter pretty soon after this one to make up for it being so short :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.2K 57
IN WHICH two sworn enemies finds themselves in a compromising position where he pissed the bed with her right next to him. OR IN WHICH a minecraft sp...
1.5M 42.9K 78
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...
485K 19.2K 21
TommyInnit x Fem OC โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” - when a seemingly awful donation brings them together. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "You need to stop apologizing for things you...
2.6M 85.4K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...