MHA Shifting Script • 1

By tsuibee

feel free to use this as a template or inspiration of sorts,, i don't really mind if you copy anything, e.g... More

About Me • 1
Appearance • 2
Hero Profile • 3
Quirk Info • 4
Backstory • 5
Relationships • 6
Desired Reality • 7
Role/Rule Specifics • 8
Clothing Style • 9
Housing Arrangements • 10
Why I'm At UA • 11

• Info •

1.9K 5 4
By tsuibee

• Welcome to my script! This is my first ever like official script and I'm excited to share it with you :)) Yes, I am well aware it's very cringey and probably hard to read but take what you want from this :)) This wattpad is used for me to remember what I want in my DR. My DR in this script is MHA. Enjoy, and comment if you have any questions !
(Myself in my DR is **HEAVILY** inspired by Kanae Kochou in the Demon Slayer manga/anime as well as a bit of Shinobu Kochou as well ;) p.s. this script **ISN'T** finished. I still have more things I will add as I go along )
-
also, if you'd like to make a script of your own, but don't know where to start, check out my other book on quirks i'm coming up with ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
164K 16.6K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
6.7K 249 26
Jeon jungkook who is 24 age guy with cold and arrogant person. For become a ceo of his own company his blood, sweat and tear used in it.But he has a...
266K 26.9K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...