Fear

By Jkitsme_

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏ/ʀᴇʙᴇʟ x ᴄʜᴜʙʙʏ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Y/n was never the victim of his cruel attacks, it was her older br... More

ɪ ɴ ғ ᴏ
ᴏ ɴ ᴇ
ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ
ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ
ғ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ
s ɪ x
s ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ
ᴛ ᴇ ɴ
ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N

ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

9.6K 320 221
By Jkitsme_

Hiii!

Rosé isn't coming to play just so you know. Already breaking records and her album ain't even out yet.

WARNING⚠️

Let that boy touch you and I will shove his arm in a fucking meat grinder.

It scared her.

Terrified her.

It was the next day and a note was placed on her desk when she was out.

"What boy are they even talking about?"

With shaky hands, she placed it in the box and put it back in her closet.

"I'm sad."

Y/n heard as Anya barged in and fell dramatically on the bed.

"Our parents are kicking me out."

"You have college."

"A boy is taking over my room."

"For a couple weeks"

Anya sat up.

"Just agree with me for fuck's sake."

"Fine, but honestly I don't care."

Anya looked at her weirdly.

"Just don't fall for him."

"You know technically by blood he's my cousin."

"Just saying."

Y/n rolled her eyes and organized her drawings on her desk. She was gonna take these couple of days off to organize things.

"Ugh, this is gonna take hours."

"Yeah, I'm going now. You're no help to my despair."

Y/n waved her off and slumped down when the door shut.

What guy are they talking about?

She couldn't focus on her work and took out her phone.

She messed around for a bit when she banged her head on the desk.

"I hate this. They've been in my house..."

Suddenly, shivers ran down her spine at the cold realization.

They've been in my house...

Immediately she went towards her window and locked it for the first time since she's been in the house. She likes to have it open a lot to let the breeze in to relax, but her safety is more important.

Just how serious will this get? This time it was a threat...

A small knock sounded in her room.

"Yeah, father?"

"How'd you know it was me?"

He walked into the room.

"You knocked."

He laughed and stood over her.

"You look stressed, I mean I came here to ask if you wanted to come with Lily and me to get some ice cream—now you have to go come on."

Y/n grabbed her bag and walked down with him.

"Where y'all going?"

Ethan saw them heading out.

"Stay home."

"Y/n, don't talk to your brother like that. We are getting ice cream with Lily."

"Can I go?"

"No."

Lily came along skipping and they walked out.

"One would think with having two dads the son would be favored more, but nooo."

He mumbled as he resumed his boring show while his dad gave him an odd look from the kitchen table.

:::

"Can I have a kid's cotton candy with sprinkles!?"

Lily yelled happily to the worker with a big smile.

"Of course."

The worker looked at y/n.

"I'll have a small cookie butter milkshake."

"Got it, and you sir?"

"I'll have a small vanilla cup."

Soon they got their ice cream (and Y/n's milkshake), and after paying they sat outside on a bench.

"Y/n can I use some of your paint for a unicorn?"

"Are you allowed?"

"Yeah she is, but I'm supervising her with the paint. She got this canvas with a pre-drawn unicorn on it and she's been wanting to paint it."

Y/n nodded.

"Yeah go ahead."

They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"So Y/n, answer honestly, has anything regarding the person from the lawn happened recently?"

"No, nothing."

"But you would tell me if anything thing, right? With the murders happening I just want you safe."

For some unknown reason, she held a little hesitation.

"Yeah, of course, father."

"Just making sure, I want all my children safe and protected."

Y/n nodded and took a sip of her milkshake. She felt guilty, but the notes were humiliating to show others. Having her own parents read that shit directed towards her almost sent tears down her face.

"I locked my window if you would like to know. I feel it would be best right now."

"Oh, that's good actually. Your room is the easiest to get into from a window."

Then Lily started to randomly talk about that one boy William.

Her father wasn't too pleased, but Y/n was just holding in her laughter.

They are dating again.

:::

Axel sat in his car wondering.

He wasn't near Y/n or really anyone at the moment.

He parked in a lot that was abandoned a while back. Every now and then illegal drug deals are held there, but that's it.

He sat wondering about the boy.

Technically he is only a cousin I guess, but there have been many cases of cousins dating. I know she wouldn't but... what about him?

He stared at his wheel while reaching back for a certain item.

A newly bought meat grinder.

The hole is just big enough to shove a hand in.

"Just in case, I'll keep this nearby."

He then opened his middle console and took out a paper.

A paper full of ideas, plans, and locations of where he could live and hide with Y/n.

"I'll keep her in my basement for a bit, but we'll eventually have to move..."

His basement--unlike a lot--is actually very nicely decorated and clean. He would never keep her in anything less but the best.

He read through some plans.

Some were gruesome, some were riskier, some were safer, some led to many deaths, some led to fewer deaths, and some were just horrifying.

Even so, his kill list stays strong.

He has a set order of who he is killing, and the order of them.

"A total of..."

He counted all of them.

"...kills."

He scratched his head.

"How boring, this isn't even that much. I want to fucking slaughter people."

Even before he had set his eyes on Y/n, he was always on a hunt for blood. When he was 15, he killed three grown men by a bar for trying to mug him. His father covered him.

It was when he first saw Y/n, he was 17 while she was 15, go by his table during lunch.

A few days of noticing her at random moments, he soon grew attached. When he tried to go up to her, a guy stopped him. Some random fucking nobody asking why he was heading in that direction.

Honestly, if Y/n wasn't nearby, he would have killed him on the spot.

But after some provoking from the guy, he couldn't help but get physical with him.

It was when she screamed "Ethan" his sanity went down the drain.

Her screaming for the other guy, not him.

He was trying to go to her.

But he stopped him.

He made her despise him.

He ruined everything.

He could have started conversation.

He could have been holding her by now.

But he ruined it.

Which is why Ethan is the first of her family to go.

Remember to look out for Rosé's solo debut, both (I know, only two songs; pain) songs are in English so even if you aren't a fan of kpop you might like the songs.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted :)

See y'all next time!

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.9K 19
Y/n L/n is moving to new town with her best friend to start college. New school, new town and new people! Who wouldn't be exited and even a little an...
235K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
41.4K 1.8K 16
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗆...
370K 15K 31
↳ ❝ [ 俺のものだ ] ❞ ━ yandere popular boy x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...