MARIGOLD |H.S. AU|

By Pianomanharry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Marigold flower represents a passion, a creativity, but u... More

CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX*
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE*
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN*
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE*
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX*
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE*
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THREE

6.2K 180 651
By Pianomanharry

Listen to the song for the vibes besties :)

This has definitely been an interesting night and I'm beginning to think Harry is just a bit more than tolerable. He was pleasant, and I had a lot of wine.

We had lots of good wine and good food. I mean how could it not have been a good night? And now he was taking me out into London at 10pm trying to find a tree in this park. Why he wants to find the perfect tree, I am yet to find out.

So now here we are, walking through the streets in silence, a few glances and smirks at each other, just pondering at how random and spontaneous this is.

I'd love to know what my Mum would think of 'Marigold'. She would love all the bold and vibrant choices Harry is making, her fashion column would just be full of him and 'Marigold'.

We get to the centre of what looks like Hyde Park. I didn't realise how long or far we'd been walking for, but I guess we're in Hyde Park now. 

Harry has had 'Dreams' on repeat since we left the restaurant, just humming to himself and smoking his fifth cigarette. Not really five though, I stole two of them and we are sharing this last one.

It was refreshing. We'd both come to this silent agreement we weren't here to bond or share our darkest secrets or fall madly in love with each other. We were just enjoying the other's company, smoking, and stumbling drunk through the city.

Okay, I was the only one that was drunk, but I had a lot of wine, different wine, what did he expect?

So now we were wandering through a park, looking for something very specific.

All of a sudden, he stops walking with his eyes focused on a tree, squinting clearly starting to figure something out in his head.

I think he is more drunk than he realises because he starts smirking at me and jogging towards the tree, his curls bouncing behind him.

What the fuck is he doing?

He puts the cigarette out and turns to look at me as I finally catch up with him.

"You need to climb up that tree." He smiles, knowing this is fucking insane.

"Do I look like fucking spider monkey? That's like 7 feet high." Although my tone is harsh, he knows I'm being sarcastic.

"I'll give you a step up."

Fucks sake.

I guess I'm climbing up a fucking tree then.

I kick off my heels for the second time today and walk over to Harry. He bends down onto one knee and gestures me to put my hands on his shoulders, his eyeline directly in line with the waistband of my pants. His eyes linger there for a minute before looking up to me.

He thinks I haven't realised that he's been staring at me all night, but I have. Well, it's all him. I look good because I'm wearing his clothes. I'd be lying if I said these clothes don't compliment me, but they really do, it's almost like he picked me specifically for this job, so he knew I would suit the whole line.

I place my hands on his shoulders, and as I do I feel him gently exhale as the air he released dances over the area of my stomach that isn't covered. It gives me the shivers, knowing the feeling of his breath on my skin. It's a weird feeling. Something I've never felt before.

He slowly wraps his hand around my ankle, touching my bare skin, and for some reason it's like he is being cautious with his movements, like he doesn't trust himself with me.

His grip on my ankle becomes tighter as he looks up to my eyes again.

"Ready?" He questions, clearing his throat.

"Whenever you are." I respond, looking up at the tree branch I'm about to grab hold of to pull myself up.

I push down on his shoulders as he lifts me up by just my ankle. When I have hold of the branch, he quickly reaches up to grab hold of my waist and walks round to the other side of me, easily taking my weight and lifts me up onto the tree branch.

"You feel secure?" He asks me. It's almost like he cares whether I fall or not.

"Yeah, I'm good now." I place my hand on the trunk of the tree as I climb onto my feet and as I do I notice my nipples poking through my shirt. Maybe that's what Harry was staring at, you can see the bar piercing through each of them too.

Hmm, I love it when that happens.

Harry gets his camera out and crouches down, being directly below me as I look down at him.

I just work with it and start posing as usual, both just doing what has become so easy for us. I even moved to sit on the edge on the tree branch after a while, spreading my legs and placing my elbow onto my thigh to lean on.

I break my expression into a slight smile as I see Harry shift as he notices my new positions.

After a few minutes of this I know he's done when he starts to put his camera away. I start to slide myself down off the branch.

"Don't fucking move." He immediately says to me.

Oh. Well okay then.

When he's done putting his camera away, he reaches up to place his hands on my waist. My heart starts thumping with such strength he can probably hear it. Why is my body having this reaction to him?

He lifts me down and places me on my feet, closer to him than I expected to be. Realising his hands are still placed on my waist, he slowly drags them down, lingering on the outside of my upper thighs.

He's staring at my lips, fuck.

I lean in closer towards him and I can smell his cologne, I can almost taste it on my tongue.

Tobacco, vanilla and flowers.

That's what he smells like.

He nudges closer to me, brushing the tip of his nose up against mine, but doesn't close his eyes, he just looks so lustfully into mine that I think I just started to melt.

Fuck, we're in public.

Fuck, shit, fuck, fuck, shit.

I clear my throat and slowly step back, breaking his hold on me, and breaking the moment we were so dearly holding onto.

"Well, I hope you got all the shots you needed today." I change the subject, completely brushing past what just happened.

"Yeah, all good." He says to me, completely avoiding eye contact now.

"So erm... I live like a 3-minute walk away, so just text me when you need me for the fitting?" I say to him. The awkward tension is becoming a bit too overwhelming for me.

"I'm walking you home". He demands, snapping back to the cold Harry who barely says a few words.

"Okay" I decide to just agree with him.

To be honest I felt safe walking here with him, and you can never be too safe. Perks of being a woman, living in a city, walking home at night.

I'm okay with what has just happened, and I'm happy with it being the only thing that ever happens between us.

Attraction.

I'm not going to deny how hot he is. And what I would give to run my fingers through his curls, gripping them, pulling him closer to me, resting his body weight over me, his head resting in between my thighs as he-

Fucks sake.

Shut the fuck up Bryoni.

After a few minutes of walking next to each other at a distance we reach outside of my flat. It's 11:13pm so I text Louis to come down and let me in, whilst Harry stands there lighting another cigarette.

"You do that a lot don't you?" Gesturing towards his cigarette he has just taken the first drag from.

"Don't be jealous" He smirks at me again, and it makes me want to slap that smug look clean off his face.

Before long, the door to the building opens and Louis comes out.

"Jesus, you sure know when to pick your moments don't you B, me and Meredith were just about to-"

He stops his lecture at me and stops dead in his tracks when he sees Harry.

It's like he realises what he was just about to say, and that Harry heard all of it.

His eyes meet mine again, and I sense panic radiating from him.

He then immediately smiles and acts like nothing happened and grabs me by my waist and pulls me into a tight hug.

"God, I missed you! Was the shoot okay?"

"Yeah, all good, got everything we needed didn't we Harry?"

His eyebrows are pinched together, and his jaw is clenched. He's trying to figure out what the fuck just happened between the three of us.

He doesn't verbally respond to me, but just nods to my question, his eyes darting down to Louis' hand still placed on my waist, and then back up to my face.

"Well, I'm glad," Louis turns to smile at me, "I can't wait to see the pictures baby, you always look so good."

He leans down and places a kiss at the side of my mouth.

There's a silence amongst the three of us.

"I'll uh... I'll see you soon Harry" sending him signals that it's time for him to go.

He doesn't say a word. He drops his cigarette, pressing it down with his boot to put it out, turns and walks off.

We wait until he has turned a corner before saying anything.

"Fucking hell lad he's heavy" Louis scoffs.

"Tell me about it" I exhale in almost relief. The tension from my body immediately leaves. Louis doesn't even know the half of it.

"Next time you need me to come let you in can you give me like 10 minutes notice? I had my fingers inside your best friend."

I cackle out load and let my head tilt back.

"Fucking hell you two never stop do you?"

Louis' face says it all, they are always fucking, in my spare bedroom.

We turn to walk into the building, getting into the elevator and as soon as the doors close, Louis lets go of my waist.

We walk up to the door of my flat and the nightguard nods and lets us in. Louis' manager insists having a nightguard outside of the door when he stays here.

I open the door and kick my heels off. Meredith walks up to me in nothing but a pair of pyjama shorts and a lace bra. I look at Louis smirking as she walks over to him.

She hugs me before walking over to Louis, snaking her arms around his neck and tangles her fingers into the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Missed you B" She murmurs, not dropping her eye contact from Louis as she talks to me. "Missed you even more though." She continues, this time talking to Louis.

He smiles and leans in to kiss her softly.

Ugh.

"Pass me the motherfucking wine." I scoff, walking over to my sofa to lie down. My feet hurt.

~~~~~~~~

After about an hour, I've had a few more glasses of wine sat on the sofa with Meredith and Louis curled up on the opposite end. We decided to watch a movie before the two of them resort to fucking all night.

About 10 minutes into the movie, Louis' phone starts to ring, it always has to be on ringer. He carefully untangles himself from Meredith and walks over to the island in the kitchen.

"Do you think it's Martin?" Meredith whispers to me apprehensively. I know she doesn't want the answer.

I really don't think it's Martin, but if anything, I really hope it's not. Me and Louis went out for food last night and posted all about it on our socials, surely it can't be him again, it's usually every four days.

"I think, you need to stop stressing about that son of a bitch, M. It's just going to make your life miserable, and you have nothing to worry about. He's totally in love with you." I reassure her, Louis has been crazy about her since the moment I introduced them. Aside from how disgustingly cute they are, its painfully obvious that they are meant to be together. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only thing standing in the way.

"I know, but sometimes I just feel like I'm going to lose him, that he's going to get tired of the fact he can't even take me out on a date, or just do the normal relationship shit he's always been itching to do. That's why he's so good at it with you, he loves love, wants to tell the world when he's in love with someone."

"M, Lou's heart is full of gold, and the rest belongs to you. He would do whatever Martin says if it meant he could come home to you, run his fingers through your hair. Don't think for a second you aren't good enough for him. You're fucking perfect okay? No more of this existential crisis bullshit, I'm too drunk for that."

We relax for a few more minutes until Lou creeps back over to us and nudges me on the shoulder.

"We have a club appearance in half an hour, Martin's Limo will pick us up in 20."

Fucking hell.

Before I can even respond to Lou, he's crouching over Meredith and kissing her neck.

"Baby I'm so sorry but you know I have to do what he says." Louis whispers to her.

"Yeah, babe I know, I just thought we would have tonight you know?"

I hate seeing her like this. She's finally happy and I'm always there fucking ruining it, getting in the way.

I start to get up off the sofa.

"Fuck this I'm ringing my Dad."

I have just about had enough of this Martin dickhead. He knows he's taking the piss and knows exactly how much he's asking for, and although no one knows about Meredith and Louis, it's still so wrong to keep doing this to us, we aren't fucking lapdogs.

My phone rings for a few seconds before my Dad picks up. Even though its past midnight, I know he's still sat in his office.

"Pumpkin, what's up? Was the shoot with Mr. Styles okay?"

"What the fuck is Martin doing? He wants me and Louis out again? My fucking feet hurt, I'm tired and I'm wine drunk."

"Lovely to speak to you too my daughter, oh, I'm glad your shoot went well and I'm glad the pictures look good, what's that you ask? Yes, my day has been good thank you so much for asking."

In case you didn't notice, I get my sarcasm from my Dad.

"Dad, cut the bullshit, why does Martin want us out again?" I'm starting to lose my temper now, and I know my Dad will be able to tell.

He sighs down the phone, knowing I hate Martin and his fucking bullshit contract he convinced me to sign.

"I don't know pumpkin; he just gets calls from clubs and lets Louis know when he wants you both." He knows this is fucked up.

"So, I have to go?" I'm really not in the mood for a club right now.

"You know the rules B, it's only a few hours, right?"

I put the phone down on him. I really do blame him for this. I blame myself for fucking Meredith and Lou's relationship up all the time and I blame my Dad for convincing me to sign that fucking contract.

I walk back over to Lou and M, who are both just whispering to each other, Lou kissing Meredith every chance he can get.

They both notice my presence and turn to face me.

"Yeah, we're going, sorry M." I really feel defeated, I don't know how to make this better for her.

"No, it's fine." She assures me. "I'll order a pizza and finish the movie." She is so strong, brushing it off like it doesn't bother her so Lou doesn't feel as guilty, when really, I know how much she wishes it was her that could go out with him instead of me.

"Don't wait up M, we'll only be a couple of hours. I'm just going to get changed Lou." He nods as I leave the room. I give them their time before we leave, I've already ruined enough.

The other annoying thing about these appearances is I always have to wear a good outfit. I can't just turn up in an outfit I've worn before, or one that isn't high end and popular. Then Martin gets even more fucked off.

I take off Harry's clothes from today and make a note to go get them dry cleaned and sent back to his place. So far most of the pieces I've worn are 'one-of-a-kind' and I'm surprised he even let me keep it tonight.

I change into a sky-blue tight crop-top with some cut-outs and pair it with some blue denim jean shorts with matching sky-blue laces going up the sides and slip on some white strappy sandal heels.

I brush through my wild curls and change all of my silver jewellery to gold and chuck a piece of gum into my mouth. I touch up my makeup and spray some more perfume onto myself.

I crave the floral vanilla smell mixed with tobacco that was infusing my senses only an hour ago.

I quickly shake my head and get back to what I still need to do before we leave.

I go to take a picture for socials, I have to let everyone know we're on the way. Another thing martin is insistent on. Me and Louis also have to post some selfies in the limo. 

In the picture you can see my nipples and I grin to myself thinking of before, stood outside the restaurant, when Harry was clearly staring at my nipples.

I brush him to the back of my mind and post the picture onto my story.

I clear my room up a bit, and fold Harry's pieces up and place them on the chair next to my closet.

I hear Lou knock on my bedroom door, and I shout him to say he can come in.

"Wow, someone's looking fucking fire!" He never fails to make me smile.

"Suck my dick, loverboy" I throw back at him grinning. Out of anyone I could be forced to do this with, I'm glad it's him.

We shout to Meredith to say we're leaving and walk out to the elevator, the nightguard already aware what's going on, clearly having spoken to Martin, follows us into the elevator. As we get to the bottom floor, before the doors of the elevator have even opened, it's clear what Martin has done next. We hear the clicking of the cameras before we hear anything else.

Thanks Martin, now they all know where I live.

Just before the doors open Louis grabs hold of my hand and squeezes it like he always does when we have to do this.

We step out into the small lobby and walk over to the doors, the security team already making a path to the limo for us.

Once we're in the car, after fighting to get through all the press, we can relax. There's a reason for black out windows.

I nestle my head into Lou's neck as he wraps his arm around me.

"Love you, B. We got this."

His words mean more to me than he could ever know.

"I know, we always do Lou."

A/N

Hey my beauties!!!

Second update of the day, and we get to meet Meredith and Louis.

This is probably going to always be a favourite chapter for me I just love the dynamics between everyone.

Thank you so much for all the incredible support on the first two chapters, it means more than you will ever know!

If you want keep updated, or just have a chat, follow my twitter, its @ggoldenliv

Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 126 6
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 All because he met the wrong people at the wrong time, Harry Styles lost everything in an instant- including his...
34.9K 717 77
⭒THIS CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT⋆ CURRENTLY ADDING ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS. pls read warnings before reading. In Fall of October 2021, a mistreat...
698K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
59.7K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...