The Last Time I Saw Her

By november_gal

After leaving Miami 8 years ago, Lauren Jauregui finds herself being assigned to a case which requires her to... More

AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

579 26 1
By november_gal

It was 2:17am Lauren had noted on her Sony alarm clock near her dark Marbella night stand. Closing her eyes in frustrated, the green eyed  girl vehemently uncovered herself from her bed sheet as she made her way toward the front door. Quickly opening the door as another hard knock resonated throughout the room; Lauren combed back her hair with her left hand as she steeled herself for whoever was waking her up so early.

"What" she exclaimed before even taking notice of who was standing before her.

"We have a problem" Aiden firmly stated as he looked Lauren straight in the eye. "Get ready. Meeting in Dylan's room in 5"

Before Lauren was able to say another word, the team lead already made his way over to the next room to knock on Skylar's door. Closing her own room door to swiftly put on some clean clothes, the green eyed  girl knew something was wrong given the look in Aiden's eyes. Lauren knew that look well; either someone was injured or they found out where Ally was which wasn't going to end well. Feeling her heart race at either of the indications affecting her old friend, Lauren swallowed to try to calm her nerves. She didn't know what she would tell the girls if something happened to Ally. She made a promise. How could her promise be broken in mere hours?

Taking in a deep breath, Lauren shook out all the thoughts that crossed her mind as she hurriedly made her way to Dylan's room. She had to keep her mind clear of any thoughts besides the task at hand. This was her job. She had to find out what their next objective was going to be. Opening the unlocked door, Lauren saw Aiden and Dylan hunched over his laptop sitting on the desk. From afar Lauren couldn't make out who what they were looking at; but as a familiar voice suddenly echoed through the air, Lauren knew exactly who it was.

"Officer Jauregui " Commander Mahoney firmly stated.

"Commander Mahoney" Lauren greeted with a hint of confusion in her voice. "Good to see you again sir" she continued as she made her way closer to Dylan's laptop to properly see her commanding officer.

"I wish I could say the same" the built officer retorted.

"Sir?" Lauren asked before hearing the door behind her open once again as Skylar and David made their way in.

"Great, the team is all here" another familiar soon vibrated through the room as it forced Lauren to snap her head back at the laptop.

"Commander Collins" Skylar greeted.

Dipping his head a little, the commanding officer acknowledged the hazel eyed officer's greeting before finally stating the reason for the late night conference. "Apologies for having to wake you up so early; especially after yesterday's events. I know you could use the rest. Unfortunately we received dire news about an hour ago that deals with the case"

"Ally" Lauren mumbled in fear; loud enough for the commanding officers to hear.

"Ms. Hernandez  is still missing. However, an additional victim is now missing" Commander Mahoney replied.

Feeling her heart beat faster at the thought of one of the girls be taken, Lauren straightened her back abruptly ready to run out of the room; but stopped as she heard Commander Collins.

"Commander Cabello  was taken at 01:23 today as he was leaving the office" the robust officer bluntly stated.

Frozen in complete disbelief, Lauren had to sit down at the edge of the closest bed to try to grasp the idea of the brunette's father now being taken as well.

"Sir?" Aiden asked perplexed at what he just heard.

Immediately changing the conference on the laptop screen to a video of Commander Field's office parking lot, the commanding officer continued. "Caminiti himself was the one doing the kidnapping; he was trying to send a message. Fortunately, it doesn't look like he has harmed Commander Cabello  while in the process of taking him. But the last image is what frightened us. While he holds Commander Field's from behind, he turns their body toward the camera as he smiles before throwing the commander in the van. He knew we would be watching the video"

Feeling her chest drop at the sight of the kidnapping, Lauren felt as though it was the first time she ever seen a kidnapping. She didn't know what to think. She didn't know what to do. She just sat there in complete and utter turmoil.

"Our team over here is currently working on finding any leads or evidence of where they might have taken Commander Cabello , however given we have no luck in finding Ms. Hernandez  I doubt we'll find anything" Commander Collins explained.

"Where do you want us sir?" Aiden asked as the screen switched back to the two commanding officers.

"With the girls" Commander Mahoney instructed. "Commander Cabello ' daughter is with you. Protect those girls with your life. We're not sure how everything is connected, but we will. In the meantime, Ms. Jauregui ?" Commander Collins asked as the team parted for the green eyed  girl to make her way over to the laptop. "Commander Cabello  had left you a video"

Lightly scrunching her brows at the statement, Lauren nodded her head so the officers could play the video. Watching as the familiar commander popped up on the screen, the green eyed  parted her lips at the sudden rush of emotions that flowed through her. Mr. Cabello  was like another father to her in high school. Taking in the older appearance of her past, Lauren's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Hello team. Hope you all are doing well. If you're seeing this video, that mean's either I've been taken or killed. I'm not positive what you know or heard, but I'm sure you know by now I was the one who asked for you to be assigned to this case. More specifically, I'm sure Lauren, you know it was you for why I choose this team. Lauren, I need you to take in a deep breath because I need you…and the girls need you. I don't know what happened back in high school. I'm not sure why you just left. But the moment I found out that you were not only a special ops officer, but one of the best ones out there, I've made sure to keep an eye on you. I was there at your graduation from the academy cheering you on when I knew your father couldn't make it. And I'll always be there. You have grown into one of the most exceptional women I have ever met. And I need you to use your skill and your intelligence to close this case. I don't know why Caminiti kidnapped Ally and I'm pretty sure my disappearance has to deal with him too. Find us. I love you. And tell Camila not to worry and that I love her. Watch over her for me Lauren. Good luck to you all"

With that, Lauren's father figure disappeared from the screen as the two commanding officers reappeared. Lauren couldn't stop the tears streaming down her face. Wiping them away furiously, she was scared; but angry as well. "We'll tell girls" the green eyed  girl firmly stated as stood up. This was why she became a special ops officer. For moments like these.

"Thank you. Good luck. We'll call you at 7am with any further details" Commander Collins stated as the two commanding officers closed out of their conference.

"Are you okay Lauren?" Dylan asked as he tried to place a comforting arm around the green eyed  girl.

Shrugging it off, that was the last thing Lauren needed. "I'm fine. We need to tell the girls" the green eyed  replied as she made her way out of the room.

Lauren was determined to get to Camila as fast as possible. She needed to protect her. She needed to hold her. The brunette's best friend was taken and now her own father was taken and Lauren didn't know why. She didn't even have the slightest clue. Tightening her jaw as she made her way toward the driver's seat of the SUV, Lauren was trying to organize all the thoughts racing through her mind. After she told Camila about her father, then what? They had nothing to go off of. She couldn't hop on a plane or in a car and go somewhere. She didn't have a mission. Her mission tonight was just to stay by Camila’s side.

Firmly increasing her grip on the car wheel, Lauren impatiently honked her horn for her team to hurry up. Watching as her four other counterparts raced outside and into the SUV within a matter of seconds, the green eyed  girl knew they were all worried about her. Whenever one of the members experienced any type of sorrow, the rest of her team was right behind them; ready to defend them against anyone or anything.

Silently pulling out of the driveway, Lauren made her way in record time toward the small house the girls were staying in. Given the girls were under protection, the team gave a quick nod over to the police men staying outside the girl's place before knocking on the door. After a few seconds of not hearing anything, Lauren knocked more forcefully before Normani angrily opened the door in her tank top and shorts.

"Yes?" the slim brunette harshly asked. Observing as Lauren's eyes were filled with grief, Normani knew something happened.

Walking to the side of the door to let the team in, Lauren felt her throat suddenly constrict at the sight Camila making her way down the stairs and toward her in a plain grey t-shirt and anchor pajama pants. The instant they held eye contact, Lauren couldn't talk. She didn't even know where to begin.

"You guys should take a seat" the green eyed  girl heard from behind her; thankful she had her team there.

"We're good standing. What happened?" Normani firmly asked.

"Maybe you should take a seat" Aiden repeated quietly.

"She said we're good" Dinah stated. "So how about you tell us why you guys look so shocked?"

Still holding onto Camila’s gaze, Lauren knew she was the one who had to tell the brunette about her father. Thinking to herself of the best way to break the news, she soon heard Normani once again.

"Is it Ally? Did something happen to Ally?" the aggressive brunette asked as her eyes widened at the thought.

"No. We haven't found out any additional news about Ms. Hernandez " Skylar soon stated.

"So what is it?" Dinah asked again.

"It's your father" Lauren soon blurted as she watched Camila’s eyes widen in fear. "He was taken this morning by Caminiti"

All eyes turned to Camila in that moment. Rushing over as she thought Camila was about to fall right there, Normani and Dinah managed to run to her side first; giving her the extra support to sit.

"What happened?" Normani quickly asked as looked at Lauren.

Lauren couldn't keep her eyes off of Camila even though the brunette was still grasping the idea of her father now missing. "We're not positive. We only saw Caminiti himself take your father right out of the parking lot of his office building"

"But why" Camila mumbled out in a whisper.

Kneeling to catch the girl's gaze, Lauren looked up toward the brunette's eyes full tears as she answered. "We're not sure. We're still trying to piece together the connection of everything"

"So you guys have nothing once again?" Normani angrily spouted. "What would you like us to do now? Just sit here as our family members are taken one by one?"

"Mani-" Lauren tried to say calmly before watching the slim brunette furiously get up again as a way to control herself.

"No Lauren! You told us to trust you. That you will find Ally and you still haven't. And know a commander that's camila's father is missing?" Normani yelled out.

"Ms. Kordei, we will find Ms. Hernandez  and Commander Cabello " Aiden soon interrupted.

"How? How will you find them?" Dinah asked.

"We currently have a team looking at the scene as we speak. Commander Collins will call us in the morning with the next lead" Aiden explained.

Forcing herself off the bed, Camila licked her lips as she tried to gain some composure back. "I…I need to use the bathroom" she stuttered out.

Miserably watching as Camila slowly made her way toward the bathroom by the living room, Lauren stood as she looked toward the other girls. "Look, with someone as important as Mr. Cabello  being taken, we know this is way more serious than just a kidnapping. It confirmed Ally being taken was in fact intentional"

"So what do you want us to do?" Normani pleaded.

"We haven't even been told what to do" Lauren admitted as she combed back her hair in frustration. "But right now, we need to be there for Camila. She's the one who needs us right now" the green eyed  stated as she pointed toward the bathroom door.

"Fine, but we need to help" Normani firmly stated.

"Absolutely not" Aiden strictly retorted. "We have enough people on this case. We can't afford to look for you guys as well if something goes wrong"

"But we can't just sit back on do nothing!" Dinah screamed out.

"Uh guys" David soon interrupted the conversation as his tone forced everyone to look in his direction. "Camila is taking a bit long isn't she?"

Feeling her chest dip at the question, Lauren sped toward the bathroom door as she began knocking viciously. "Camila?" Placing her ear against the door to hear any movement, the green eyed  girl nervously knocked again. "Camila! Open the door". When there was still no answer, Lauren didn't hesitate to force the door open herself as she steeled herself for impact once her left should made contact with the thick wood.

As the team rushed into the bathroom one by one, Lauren instantly took notice of the window by the bathtub pushed opened. "No" was all she was able to whisper out before grabbing her phone and running out of the bathroom. "She's going to try to find her dad" the green eyed  girl screamed as out as she made connection on her line. "This is Officer Jauregui  ID 2. 8. 3. 6. 8. Require squad cars for missing subject over at Colonial Drive. Name, CamilaCabello . Age 26. Height 5'2". Of Spanish Heritage. Find immediately" Lauren ordered into her cell.

Making her way toward the car, the green eyed  girl turned around knowing the team needed a plan. "Dylan, stay with the girls in the house. Skylar and Dave, take the perimeter. Aiden you're with me. She might be headed for the bus terminal to get her father's office"

"What makes you think that?" Aiden asked as he made his way to the passenger side of the car.

Starting the car, Lauren put the SUV in drive before responding. "Because she's one of the most determined but stubborn people I've ever met"

***9 Years Ago***

The feeling of dread immediately engulfed Lauren as opened the front door; watching in horror as the wavy hair brunette leaned over the front porch vinyl railing. It was obvious Camila was in extreme pain given she was holding onto her right side, but that didn't stop the girl from ignoring any sign of pain the second she heard the front door swing open.

"Hey there" she greeted cheerfully out of breath.

Lauren didn't allow another second to pass before she lunged toward the girl to help her; oblivious to what was going on. "Oh my god, camz, are you okay?" she exclaimed as she held on the brunette's waist to help her up the stairs. Quickly skimming her eyes thoroughly over Camila to see if she saw any bruising or indication that the girl was hurt, she was relieved to see nothing evident. "Did something happen?"

"No, no no no" Camila replied a smile as she tried heaving away the green eyed 's arms from around her. Taking a seat on the top stair, she still had to keep her hand on her side to help reduce the amount of pain she was feeling in her side. "Why would you say that?"

"Uh, I don't know" Lauren replied pretentiously. "You're standing here. Sweaty. Alone. On Sam's front door steps at 8 in the morning" she pointed out. Realizing her own words, the green eyed  girl turned around to double check the drive way. "Where's your car?"

"I'm sweaty?" Camila asked breathlessly as she ignored everything else the meticulous girl indicated.

Arching an eyebrow at the brunette, Lauren gave the girl a glare as she noticed how Camila was trying to disregard everything she just stated. "I could see my reflection in your forehead. Camz, what happened?"

"It's nothing. It's just that" the tanned beauty began hesitantly realizing she might have been just a tad foolish for doing what she did. "It's International Friendship Day and I figured I could join you…and Sam at Hersey Park. Where is Sam by the way?" Camila asked as she turned to the front door of the dirty blonde girl's house.

Samantha Denley was Lauren's childhood best friend since they were elementary school. Ever since Lauren moved back to miami, they would try to meet up once a month just to catch up and hangout to maintain their relationship. Camila met Sam a few times prior when she visited Lauren in Miami. Immediately taking notice of how graceful puberty seemed to affect the old friend, Camila also took notice of how easy the two old friends were able to connect once they saw each other. That feeling of her stomach churning always came in full forced whenever Sam came to visit. Sam was an amazing friend. She always put Lauren's needs before anything and always had best ideas. Just like today since it was Lauren's turn to visit her.

"What?" Lauren asked frustrated before combing back her hair to calm herself. Squatting down a bit to be at eye level, she continued. "Camz, of course you could join us. I mean you could have just asked me on Friday when I driving over here. We could have carpooled. Where is your car?" she repeated.

Looking at her hands, Camila finally admitted the truth. "It broke down, on route 322"

Abruptly standing up at the admission, Lauren's eyes widen in disbelief. "What?" she exclaimed. "Did the tow guy drop you off? What time do we have to pick up your car? Are you ok?"

That was just the tip of the iceberg; Camila had quit a busy morning. Refusing to look up at the girl in front of her, she continued. "Well…my dad and Caleb are actually driving over to pick it up" she mumbled. "I told them where it broke down"

Tilting her head forward as Camila seemed to consistently surprise her this morning, Lauren calmly responded. "Uh, what?" Standing up to take in a deep breath, the green eyed  girl pushed her glasses up her nose before replying. "I'm just really confused. You just left your car on the side of the road and hitched hiked here?" When Camila remained quiet, Lauren forced herself to walk away before she screamed at the girl, but she couldn't. "Are you crazy? Do you know who could be out there at this time? Why didn't you just call me?"

"No, no no. I didn't hitch hike up here" Camila admitted as she looked up at the fuming girl. "I ran"

"You ran" Lauren calmly repeated as she nodded herself in understanding.

"Yeah it wasn't so bad" Camila tried to cheerfully explain to break up the tension.

"You ran from route 322?" Lauren repeated calmly again as she pieced everything together.

"Yeah it was about 13 miles" the brunette stated nonchalantly. "I could do that on the treadmill"

Nodding her head at how imprudent the girl sounded, Lauren was in a ball of rage. She wanted to literally shake Camila at how naïve she sounded but at the same time was happy to see the girl was safe and with her. "I'm calling your mom" the green eyed  girl stated as she made her way passed the brunette; feeling the girls hands on her ankles to stop her from moving.

"What? Lauren" Camila responded before realizing Lauren was in fact serious. "Lauren, stop!"

"I think you've gone a bit crazy camz" the attentive girl stated as she turned around to look at the brunette once again. "You ran 13 miles and left your car on the side of the highway because you wanted to go to Hershey Park?" Lauren stated rhetorically.

"With you!" Camila blurted out.

"Why didn't you just call me?" Lauren begged. "Do you know what could have happened to you out there? What if some guy just shoved you in his car?"

Standing up to stare at the heated girl, Camila determinedly replied. "I wanted to surprise you! What's the big deal?"

"Camz, you ran 13 miles at the crack of dawn" Lauren restated. "Are you serious right now?"

Taking in a deep breath to relax herself, Camila took a step back to calm herself. "You know what, forget it. Have fun with your best friend" she dejectedly stated before making her way down the porch stairs.

"What?" Lauren asked confused. Realizing Camila was trying to walk, Lauren immediately walked in front of her to block her exit. "Camz. You're not leaving"

"Watch me" the heated brunette stubbornly stated as she walked passed Lauren.

"Hey, stop!" Lauren pleaded as she held the girl's arm to try to stop her.

"Leave me alone" Camila angrily uttered as she shoved Lauren's hand away from her.

Swallowing at how distraught the girl was being; Lauren felt her heart drop. "Hey, stop. What's going on with you? Hey, look at me" Lauren ordered as she watched Camila do the opposite. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Camila stated again as she continued limping out of the front yard.

"Camz, I'm not letting you leave here" Lauren calmly stated as she held onto Camila 's arm once again. "So either you tell me or you tell Sam"

Letting out a light laugh, Camila reiterated her. "Sam"

Confused, Lauren scrunched her eyebrows at the brunette's tone. "Do you have an issue with Sam?"

"Sensitive Sam?" Camila asked before pushing herself away from the girl's grip. "Oh please"

"Camz" Lauren pleaded again.

"I wanted to spend the day with you because you're my best friend" Camila suddenly blurted out as she turned around to hold Lauren's gaze. "My best friend. Ok? Then you tell me that you're going to Hersey Park with some random friend because she asked?"

Taken aback at how hurt Camila sounded, Lauren didn't realize how upsetting the situation was for her. "How come you didn't tell me you had an issue with it before? I would have cancelled"

"No, I don't want you to cancel. I just thought maybe" Camila began before stopping to think of the right way to explicate her feelings.

"Maybe?" Lauren asked to coaxed the girl.

"That I didn't need to ask to reserve today" Camila finally mumbled.

Parting her lips as the words left Camila 's mouth, Lauren froze in her steps at the sudden admission. Of course she would have spent the day with Camila ; she would have canceled her plans in a heartbeat. But thinking to herself Camila didn’t feel the same way she did, she needed to give the girl space to spend time with her other friends. Wanting nothing more than to hug the distressed brunette, the sudden sound of a familiar voice broke both girls out of their daze.

"Hey Camila !" Lauren heard from behind her. "Is everything okay out here?" the vivacious girl asked as she watched the two girls silently stare back at her.

Clearing her throat to fill the sudden tension that aroused, Lauren spoke up first. "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Of course" Sam replied confused.

As the pair walked over to the further end of the porch out of earshot, Camila watched in confusion as she witnessed Sam give Lauren a robust hug before giving her a soft wave and walking back in her house. Feeling a sense of nervousness surge through her, Camila swallowed to steel herself for Lauren's presence. "What was that about?"

"That was me getting her ticket for you" Lauren answered as she showed Camilathe Hershey Park ticket. "How about you and I spend the day at Hershey Park without sensitive Sam?"

"That's kinda mean to cancel on her you know" Camila replied trying to sound subtle to what just happened.

"Yeah, but she understands" Lauren nodded in agreement before glancing back at the large white house. "She didn't realize it was Friendship Day either" she stated before seeing how happy Camila became when she held the ticket. "Is that a smile?"

Rolling her eyes, Camila turned around to make her way out of the front yard. "Where did you park?"

"No no no. You are going to shower missy" Lauren instructed as she held Camila 's arm once again. "You stink"

"Hey!" Camila pouted before pushing the green eyed  girl away.

"Really? You're not sweating roses after 13 miles" Lauren stated earning another eye roll from Camila .

Turning around to make her way inside the house, Camila did agree she wasn't in the finest condition. "Fine, fine fine"

"Bathroom is upstairs on your right" Lauren screamed with a smile as she watched the brunette slowly make her way in the house.

***Present Day***

Combing her hair back with her right hand, Lauren sighed in frustration as she slammed her room door. All she wanted to do was scream and cry at the same time. How could I be so stupid? When the girls came back into my life I should have forced to get protective services. But now not only is one the most imperative commanders missing, but so is the girl that will always have a piece of her heart. Lauren knew Caminiti's men didn't take Camila . If they did, they would have left behind clues. Silently thanking her lucky stars, the green eyed  girl still had to find Camilabefore she did something stupid; like search for her father alone.

After spending at least 2 hours looking everywhere they could think of, the team couldn't find any clues of where Camila could have been. The brunette needed time alone; Lauren understood that. But she at least just wanted to know where Camila was. Grabbing a plastic cup from the top of her dresser, the green eyed  girl opened her drawer to take out her silver flask and poured a generous amount of Bulleit whiskey. Taking a quick sip to calm her nerves, the sudden sound of someone sniffling behind her made her spin around; it was Camila .

Not believing her eyes, Lauren swallowed as she watched Camila hold herself in the corner between her bed and the night stand. Even with all the lights off, the green eyed  girl could easily see how distraught the chocolate eye brunette was. Feeling her heart drop at the sight, Lauren pulled out her phone to send Normani and Aiden a quick text to let them both know Camila was safe; but didn't give away her location.

Taking off her motorcycle jacket that had a hoodie within it, Lauren placed it on her bed as she made her way over to the distressed girl. Silently sitting, Lauren took another sip of her drink before passing it over to Camila . Lauren knew Camila wasn’t in the mood to say anything; she didn't care. As long as Camila was safe and was within her reach so she could be protected, Lauren was able to breathe a little more.

After sitting on the cold hardwood floor for several minutes, the sudden movement of Camila trembling forced Lauren to turn around and look at her. Watching Camila give up and completely break down next to her broke Lauren. Quickly wrapping her left arm around the girl and bringing her closer, Camila buried her head into the side of Lauren as she let it out all of her emotions. She couldn't speak, she couldn't move, she couldn't hide; all she was able to do was cry.

Lauren held onto Camila as thought she was going to drift away if her grip lessened. Within minutes, Lauren was able to feel Camila gain back some of her composure which she used to her advantage. Feeling a few strands of Camila 's hair tickle the side of her cheek, Lauren turned her head slightly toward Camila 's head which was nuzzled in the crook of her neck; lightly brushing away a few strands of hair that fell into Camila 's eyes before drying a few of the girl's tears with her left thumb.

The simple gesture caused Camila to finally meet Lauren's gaze; forcing her to feel stupid but safe at the same time.

Still wiping away the brunette's tears, Lauren held Camila 's gaze. "I promise you, we're going to find your dad and Ally. I won't stop until I do"

Camila believed Lauren with all her heart and just that notion made her feel slightly better. Still not able to talk, all Camila was able to do was nod at the statement. Watching Lauren's eyes traveled down her body, Camila clenched her jaw as the simple act made her begin to feel self-conscious; even though she needed too.

Lauren couldn't help but noticed Camila was covered in mud and dirt. She Camila needed to get away from everything. And when Camila needed to get away from something, she ran. From the stain on her knees and dirt on her arms, Lauren also knew she probably fell a few times before finally finding her way back here. "Let's get you some cleaned clothes. You could sleep here tonight". Watching as Camila simply nodded again, Lauren helped the girl to her feet before making her way over to her dresser and pulled out a simple black tank top with a pair of her pajama bottoms.

Clenching her jaw as she observed Camila 's eyes glued to the floor, Lauren simply brushed away the last few tears from her cheeks before lightly raising the girl's chin so she could meet her gaze. Feeling her throat constrict at how affected she suddenly felt at the girl's intense stare, Lauren never looked away.

Instead, she reached for the hem of the brunette's grey camisole top and in one swift motion pulled it above Camila 's head; leaving the brunette in just her lavender bra and skinny jeans. Fighting the urge to travel her eyes across the tanned beauty's toned torso, Lauren continued gazing Camila 's eyes as she put on the clean tank top.

Drifting her hands down to Camila 's jeans, Lauren began unbuttoning the girl's pants; earning her a light gasp from the brunette. Slowly unzipping them, the green eyed  girl couldn't help but part her lips at the intimate doing. Gradually sliding them down the girl's well-toned legs, Lauren found herself leaning down as she helped Camila pull them off one leg at a time.

Feeling the intensity of their gaze deepened, Lauren wanted to engulf the brunette into a kiss; but this wasn't the time. Forcing herself to hold Camila 's gaze, Lauren helped her into the new pajama bottoms before slowly pulling them up; allowing her thumbs to graze the girl's luscious long legs as she did. Earning herself a suddenly lustful stare as Camila 's eyes darkened when she reached the brunettes perfectly round ass, Lauren couldn't help smile to herself; realizing what a simple touch from her could do.

With Camila finally dressed, Lauren licked her bottom lip to help the dryness that managed to form. "Let's get you to bed"

Swallowing as her throat constricted at the meaning of the statement, Camila simply nodded. She wanted Lauren. She wanted Lauren sexually. She wanted Lauren mentally. But right now she needed Lauren physically. She needed to feel safe. Finding herself crawling onto the large bed behind her, the sudden smell of vanilla and pears surrounded her; instantly giving her a sense of relief.

Watching as Camila made her way to the center of the bed, Lauren made her way toward the other end and immediately covered them both; putting them in a forte only they were a part of. Feeling Camila turn so Lauren could be the big spoon, the green eyed  girl snuggled into the girl as she wrapped her arms around the brunette; rapidly welcoming sleep and comfort.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.1K 18
Previously known as ' Always & Forever ' _____________________ "Why is it that everyone perceives you as a myth?" he inquired, curiosity lacing his v...
1.8K 50 38
Relationships grow stronger, more kids are born. Let's not forget the drama at every corner. Can this family get through it all again? Sequel to Irre...
115K 3.9K 62
Lauren Jáuregui Is always trying to make those around her happy and proud specially her father yet she hides the most important part of her life to h...
158K 6.6K 34
I went to summer camp thinking it would be fun. Thinking it would be filled with memories and joy. It was, just... in a different way.