Lightning Strikes Again (2) T...

allynmck1 tarafından

"I know Kat, but you need to stay, I need you to stay, I can't..I can't do this without you" "I can't Barry... Daha Fazla

Lightning Strikes Again
1- You're An Idiot
2- Atom Smasher
3-Risk We Gotta Take
4-Glass
5- I do Not Like Her
6- Ha-Ha, very funny
7- Man-Shark Case
8- Weirder Than Normal
9-How Is He Still Alive
10- Vibe
11- Thought Wrong
12- Demonic Claws
13-Why Breakfast?
14- No More Monsters
15- Get a Haircut
16- That's New
17- We Ghosted
18- Not Going To Work
19-Ho-Ho-Ho
20- Merry Christmas
21- The Turtle
22- Not-A-Ninja Turtle
23-He's Back
24- Barry, You Gotta Stop
25- That's Annoying
26- Trusted You
27- A+
28- Doppel...
29- Got Frisky
30- Wing Tips
31- Bigger, Flash
32- Flash Lure
33- Future Version
34-P-Zee Negative
35-Dementors
36- Inky's
37-You're on Fire
38-Like Women
39- Hornet's Nest
40- Patch Adam's
41- Five
42-Grandpa Simpson
43- We Can Risk This
44- Harry Potter Convention
45-Zombie Girder
46- Runaway Dinosaur
47- Overconfident
49- A Race
50- Crazy Pants

48-I Can't Hear you

641 23 1
allynmck1 tarafından

Barry and Katrina sit as Caitlin cleans up the blood from their ears, "Why do so many villains that we go up against use sound as a weapon?" Caitlin says to them.
"What?" they both say as they both were still having a hard time hearing.

"Nothing" she says to them, "You're both gonna be fine" she adds as she finished up.
"Thanks, Cait" Katrina says.
"So, Wally just drove on up into the thick of it?" Joe asks them.
"Mmm-hmm" Barry says to him.

"Must have been some conversation you three had. Seeing as though he did literally the opposite of what we wanted" Joe says to them.
"This I can hear" Barry says looking at Katrina and Caitlin.
"It's not funny" Joe says to him.

"He's sorry" Katrina says looking from Barry to Joe.
"I'm in no laughing mood" Joe says with a straight face.
"Joe look, we tried, just like we told you we would" Katrina says as her and Barry stand up, "But Wally is one determined kid" she adds.

"Yeah, determined to get himself killed" Joe says.
"Or determined to help people. And be glad, or you know, we would not be standing here right now" Barry says to him.
"Well, he was lucky tonight. I don't want to see the day when he isn't" Joe says to him.
"Yeah, we got more than luck on our side, Joe" Barry says as Joe nods and walks away.

Barry then heads to another room, as he starts to take parts of his suit off, "Barry, you know we aren't invincible right?" Katrina says as she sits down on the hospital bed.

"Yes, of course I know this" Barry says smiling at her, as he then leans against the desk across from her. "Joe's being overprotective, but I get it." He tells her.
"Yeah, but Barry, you are starting to think that nothing can touch you, like nothing bad can get in your way. That's not true though, for any of us" she says to him.

"What are you saying?" he asks her.
"Barry, I was there when we both had an experience in the Speed Force, and I know ours were different when we first went in there. I'm happy that you came out of it thinking that we are going to win this, but you need to realize having a little fear of not winning can be healthy too. It can help to determine which risks are worth taking, trust me that is how I live my days. I know I agreed with Wally trying to help, but I think this is something that you and Wally need to take to heart" she says to him, and he smiles at her nodding.

Barry and Katrina change back into normal clothes as they head down to the breach room, where Cisco and Harry had been working on something to take down the Earth-2 Meta's.
"Ow.... ow" Harry says as he gets shocked.
"Sorry" Cisco says as he does it again, "there we go" he then says.

"Are you kidding me with this" Harry says to Cisco.
"Hey, at least it works" Cisco says.
"Tremendous" Harry says.
"What is it, exactly?" Barry asks.
"It's just a small source of joy" Cisco says smiling, "But more importantly, it's how we're gonna stop Zoom's army" he goes on to say.

"By giving them all electro-shock therapy?" Joe asks.
"By giving them all dimensional-shock therapy" Cisco tells him.
"This is where I play stupid and you explain the science" Joe says to him.
"Okay, fair enough. So, all matters vibrate at its own unique frequency, right? You disrupt that frequency; you disrupt the matter" Cisco explains.

"Kinda of like how when an opera singer shatters glass with her voice" Katrina says.
"Exactly" Cisco says pointing at her, "So, we found out that all Earth-2 people vibrate at their own, more erratic frequency" he goes on to say.
"Higher frequency" Harry corrects him.
"Different frequency" Cisco says back at him.
"Higher" Harry argues.
"Higher frequency than we do" Cisco says.
"Right" Joe says trying to understand.

"So, I ran this all-past Hartley, right? And he postulated that we could create a sort of dimensional tuning fork." Cisco walks past them, "Viola" he says pointing at the device Harry was hooked up to.
"Okay, you didn't do it yourself" Harry says as he gets out of the chair.
"Just let me have this one, okay?" Cisco asks him.
"All right, have it" Harry says.
"Thank You. So, if you two run around the city fast enough to create a refracting field," Cisco says as he draws a circle on the board, "the device can send out a pulse that will bounce off of it, split apart, and collide with itself over and over" he explains drawing an example.

"Amplifying it to an erratic frequency on the Earth-2- "Barry says.
"Higher, higher frequency" Harry comes over saying.
"Higher frequency on the Earth-2 spectrum" Barry finishes saying.
"And when that pulse hits anyone from Earth-2- "Cisco says.

"It'll disrupt their nervous system" Caitlin says.
"Earth-2 metas go night-night" Cisco says.
"Even Zoom?" Iris asks.
"Even Zoom" Cisco says.
"Harry and Jesse are from Earth-2. How do we keep the pulse from hurting them?" Joe asks.

"Detective, I didn't know you cared" Harry then says.
"Yes, you did" Joe says to him.
"Well, we designed these headphones to protect us from the pulse" Harry says as he places headphones on his head.
"Beats By Wells" Cisco says and Harry laughs.

Just then an alert starts to go off, "Cisco, it's your meta-human alert app" Caitlin says as they look at the monitor.
"That's the high-rise development on the west side" Joe says.
"Hundreds of people live there" Iris says.
"Ramon, we're up. Let's go. Set that pulse off right now" Harry says as he runs up to the workstation, "Allen Ivory, can you start generating that refracting field right now" he says to them.

"Black Siren could take down this building at any point" Barry then says. "All those people, Wells.."
"How many more people are gonna die while we wait?" Harry asks him.
"Guys, which is it?" Joe then asks.
"I think I just got the worst idea of all time" Cisco says as he has a look on his face.

Black Siren stares out a window, "I don't think I've taken down so many buildings at once" she says to herself.
"Maybe you're not as powerful as you think!" she hears a voice say and turns around and starts looking for where the voice came from. "What are you two doing here?" she asks as she sees two figures.

"Why should you have all the fun?" Cisco, pretending to be Reverb says to her.
"I thought you two were dead" Black Siren says as she walks closer to them.
"Zoom thinks that, too. And we'd like to keep it that way" Cisco says to her.
"For now" Caitlin who was pretending to be Killer Frost says.
"You think you two can pull one over on Zoom? Well enjoy being dead" Black Siren says.

"I told you" Cisco says looking at Caitlin.
"Give her a chance" Caitlin says to him.
"What chance?" Black Siren asks.
"She's not ready" Cisco says and Caitlin makes a look as she turns away to make it look like she was leaving.
"Excuse me, do you know what I'm capable of doing?" Black Siren says.
"Try it and I'll shatter your entire nervous system without breaking a sweat" Cisco says to her.

"Wow, you really think you can take on Zoom." She says to him.
"We can" Cisco says to her, "You don't even know how powerful you are. With a single call, you can take down a building. I'd call that impressive. But why stop there? Why serve a master when you can be a master, when you can be a god?" Cisco says as he looks at Caitlin, "We can be gods" he says.

"All right" Barry says as him and Katrina come into the breach room now in their suits.
"All right, we're synced up with whatever the heck that thing is" Harry says to them.
"Finally, something we're both baffled by" Joe says.
"I'm kidding. That, my friend, is a 75-KTSB. 40,000 watt reverberating sound amplifier designed to single out the operating frequency of every single Earth-2 being on this planet which, when contained and magnified by The Flash and Bolt creating a sound pressure wall around the city, will render all of us Earth-2 beings unconscious" Harry says as he passes a pair of headphones to Jesse for protection. "Hence, the safety precautions." He adds as Joe looks over at Henry.

"I'm baffled by it" Henry says.
"Are we ready?" Barry asks.
"Yes, we are" Harry says as him and Jesse put on their headphones.
"All right" Barry says as him and Katrina put their masks on, and take off running.

Meanwhile with Cisco and Caitlin, Black Siren looks at them, "If I were interested in forming an alliance with you two, what's your plan, exactly?" she asks as she walks by them.

"We ambush Zoom at CCPD" Cisco says as Caitlin starts to feel uncomfortable in her outfit. "With our three powers combined he'll be no match for us" Cisco goes on to say.
"Hmm, well, I like the sound of that" Black Siren says as she comes back around to face them.

"Great, then let's go" Caitlin says to her.
"There's just one more thing" Black Siren says as she picks up a piece of broken pipe, "Reverb, catch" she says as she tosses it to Cisco, and he easily catches it. She then smiles at them, "You know, all doppelgangers, they're mirror images of themselves" she says as she advances on them. "But you two, didn't know that, did you?"

"Reverb is left-handed" Caitlin says to Cisco.
"Well, I just.. I just happened to catch it with my right..." he tosses the pipe. "Run" he says to Caitlin and they start to run away.
Coming to a dead-end Caitlin looks at Cisco. "Oh, no what are we gonna do?" she asks.

"I don't think that there's anything you can do" Black Siren says as she comes toward them. Just as she is about to scream at them, Cisco sends out vibrations at her and she goes flying back.
"What the what?" Caitlin asks him.
"I don't know" Cisco says as he gets back up.
"Well, do it again" Caitlin says to him, and he tries to do it as Black Siren comes after them. "Cisco" she says as nothing happens.

"There is nothing on this Earth that can stop us!" she shouts as suddenly vibrations pulse through the building and she starts to fall down.
"It's working" Caitlin says. All over Central City the Earth-2 metas start to scream out in pain, as Zoom does the same looking around realizing what was happening.

Back at STAR Labs, Jesse puts her hands on her headphones, "Dad? Dad, it hurts" she calls out and Joe taps Harry on the shoulder pointing to Jesse. Jess gasps and starts to cry and scream in pain. Harry goes to her and sees that her headphones have malfunctioned, and he takes his off giving them to Jesse.  "No, no, no don't" Jesse cries.
"It's okay, It's okay, honey" Harry says to her as he groans in pain, after a few seconds Harry collapses.

"Turn it off, turn it off, it worked" Jesse cries out to Joe, as he shuts it off and Iris and Henry go to Harry and Jesse.
"It's okay, it's okay, we'll take care of him" Henry assures Jesse. "It's okay Jesse, he's gonna be okay"
"Barry, Kat, we did it. Bring them all in" Joe tells Barry and Kat.

"Copy that, we're on clean up" Barry says to him as Katrina and him race around the city gathering all the Earth-2 metas.

Barry, Caitlin, Katrina and Cisco stand in the pipeline entrance looking at Black Siren in her cell, she was trying to use her powers to break free. "What's that? I can't....I can't hear you through the double-paned soundproof glass. It's...it's kind of hear to make out what you're saying" Cisco says to her.
"So, should we tell Sara and Captain Lance about her?" Caitlin asks.

"No, I've seen what interacting with your family's doppelgangers can do, and that's not even Laurel" Barry says.
"Nope, it's just a poor imitation" Cisco says as he closes the door to the pipeline. "Speaking of, that was a pretty good Killer Frost you did back there" he says looking at Caitlin.

"Guess I was just in the right headspace to play a cold, vicious killer" Caitlin says to him.
"How are you doing? Are you okay?" Katrina asks her.
"No, but I think I'm gonna be. Being out there with you guys, fighting meta-humans, saving people? It's the first time I felt normal in a long time" she says to her.

"Come here" Katrina says as she then side hugs Caitlin.
"This is a group hug moment" Cisco says.
"Yeah, get in" Barry says as he puts his arm around Katrina and Cisco, who puts his around Caitlin.

The next day at CCPD, "So, all of Zoom's meta-humans are locked up in Iron Heights?" Captain Singh asks Joe.
"Most of 'em. Some are somewhere else" Joe tells him.
"I don't want to know" Singh says to him.
"No, you don't" Joe tells him.
"And Zoom?" Singh asks.

Barry and Katrina come speeding in as Flash and Bolt, vibrating their voices, "The metas we spoke to said Zoom created a breach and escaped" Barry says.

"And how did he do that again?" Joe asks.
"Who really knows, but he is back on Earth-2 now" Katrina says to Joe.
"Earth-2?" Captain Singh asks. "Is that something else I don't wanna know about?"
"No" Joe, Katrina and Barry all say together.
"All right, well Flash, Bolt, thanks. The man and woman who saved Central City once again." Singh says to them. 
"No, we're all just part of the same team" Barry says to him.

"Speaking of teams, where the hell is Allen and Ivory?" Singh asks as Barry and Katrina speed away, and come back in normal clothes. They come out of the bullpen, and Barry bumps into another officer.

"Sorry, man, sorry" he apologizes, "Hey, heard our names" he says looking at Singh.
"Hey, what's up" Katrina says.
"Good, well you two have got about 100 meta-criminal cases to get through, so I would get cracking if I were the two of you" the captain says to them.
"We will get right on that" Barry tells him.

Singh just looks at them then at Joe before starting to walk away, "Captain" Joe says as he leaves the three of them.
Joe looks at the two of them and snickers, "well done" he says.

"Thanks" Barry says, as they start to walk together. "Listen, uh, we' ve been thinking about Wally some more" Barry says.
"Are you two gonna talk to him again?" Joe asks.
"No, we're not" Katrina says.

"Why not?" Joe asks.
"Because he's your son, Joe" Barry says to him.
"I know he's my son" Joe says to him.
"Look, no, what I mean is, he's got your values. He's got your inner drive to help people do what's right. We're supposed to think we're something we're not until we become that thing. That's the path that Wally's on. I'm not gonna stop him from being the hero that he's gonna become" Barry says to him.

"I'm with Barry on this Joe, and we think that you shouldn't try and stop him either" Katrina says.
"I can't wait till the two of you have kids, and they torture you both. I'm gonna laugh in your face" Joe says to them, and they laugh.

"All right, Gramps" Barry says as he takes Katrina's hand to leave.
"Poppa" Joe the says.
"What?" Barry asks him.
"My grandkid's gonna call me Poppa" Joe says.
"All right" Barry says laughing.

Later that night at the West-Allen house, everyone is gathered around getting a little dinner party together. Barry walks in the door with his dad, a surprised look on his face, "What is this?" Barry asks.
"Blame Kat" Cisco is quick to say and she glares at him.

"Okay, don't get mad, cause I planned this behind your back, but.." she walks over to him, "I figured since Henry was officially back for good we should celebrate" she says giving Barry a quick kiss on the cheek. "Plus Zoom is gone and the city is quiet for now" she adds.

"I appreciate it, Kat, thank you" Henry says to her.  "Hi, Tina" he says as he sees Dr. McGee seated on the couch.
"Hello, Henry" she says back to him.
"Jesse, hi" he then says and Jesse gets up from the couch allowing Henry to sit down with Dr. McGee.

"Good to see you" Dr. McGee says to him.
"Good to see you, too" Henry says to her, "You look great"  he adds.
"Thank you" she says to him.

Barry and Katrina go over to the dining table, "I hope you don't mind that I invited Dr. McGee" Katrina says to Barry.
"Seems like somebody's glad you did" Barry says as he looks at his dad happily talking to her.
"So, I guess we are invincible" Katrina says looking at Barry.
"Well I told everyone, the Speed Force is with us" he says smiling at her.

"Maybe you're right and it is" she smiles back as she gives him a kiss. Wally then comes out with a salad and places it on the table.
"So is it true?" Jesse comes over to Wally, "You saved The Flash and Bolt's lives?" she asks.
He smiles at her, "Oh, I mean, I was just in the right place at the right time" he says to her.

"Proud of you, Wally, you did good" Joe says to him.
"Thanks, Dad" Wally says, and Jesse laughs, "What?" he asks her.
"Uh, I'm just... I'm proud of you, too" she smiles at him.
"Soups on" Caitlin then says as she puts a turkey down on the table.

"Hey" Cisco says, "taking out a city full of monsters makes a man hungry" he says as he heads for the table as do the others.
"First" Joe says as he hands Cisco a glass of champagne, "a toast, to family" he says looking around at all of them,
"To family" everyone says together.

"That's my kind of toast, short and sweet, let's eat" Cisco says making Joe laugh, when suddenly Cisco has his vibe look on his face.
"Cisco, what, what is it?" Barry asks him.

"What did you see?" Katrina asks as they both put their glasses down.
"What do you mean, see?" Wally asks confused.
"Cisco gets visions" Caitlin says.
"I don't understand" Cisco says.
"What, Cisco?" Joe asks.

"Earth-2 splitting in half, straight down through the poles. Tell me I didn't just vibe the future. Please, tell me, I did not just see the end of the world" he says. Zoom suddenly appears, and grabs Henry in a chokehold.

"Our story continues, Flash" Zoom says as he takes off with Henry, and Barry takes off right after them, revealing himself to Wally.
"Henry!" Dr. McGee calls out.
"Oh, My God!" Iris says, as Wally looks at were Barry just stood.
Katrina looks at all the others, "I'll save them" she says as she too then takes off revealing her true identity to Wally.

Katrina switches to her suit as she races through the city streets catching up to Barry, where she sees him enter his childhood home. "Dad? Dad?" Barry calls out as they go further inside. They come to the living room where they see Hunter holding Henry.

"It's poetic, returning to your childhood home" Hunter says to Barry.
"Jay, don't do this" Barry says to him, as he steps further into the room, "All right? I'm begging you. I'm begging you! Take me, Kill me" Barry then says.

"No!" Henry and Katrina both shout.
"You still won't believe me that you and I are the same" Hunter says to him.
"Don't do this Jay" Katrina then says as she races up to Hunter, he punches her, and she falls down, hitting the ground hard, she rolls across the floor and hits her head off the wall.

"Come on, come on" Barry pleads.
"Barry, look at me, son. Look at me" Henry says to him.
"So, I'm gonna have to make you believe me" Hunter says anger in his voice.

"Whatever happens, you have made me the happiest father" Henry cries to Barry.
"Dad" Barry says.
"This time, you're gonna watch your parent die, just like I did" Hunter shouts at Barry.
"No! No!" Barry cries out.
"And this is what's gonna make you just like me" Jay says.
"JAY!" Barry screams out.

"Your mother and I love-" Henry doesn't get to finish was he was going to say as Jay stabs him through the heart.
"NO!" Barry screams out in horror.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

145K 3.6K 116
"What made you change your mind?" "I just realized I have to stop thinking about the future and live in the moment." Olivia Theresa Wells. Former me...
75.9K 2.2K 31
"Don't you know that I'm just a girl off the streets? You have a life outside of all of this, Barry. Friends, family, a home that you can be safe in...
30.6K 605 48
"Barry Allen alone can save me from my darkest fears." - Cora Agápi 𝟲 months after Barry Allen saved Central City, a new threat has come in the form...
24.5K 710 51
"You Found Me" "I'll Always Find You" Katrina Wayne had just survived death, from the heroic efforts of one of Team Flash and Bolt. in doing so thou...