A dragon in the multiverse

Por idontgiveitashit

Andros, a young man fan of novel and manga, died, and is given the chance to be reincarnated. He wishs to: B... Mais

1-In the world of My hero academia
2-A hero train and time skip
3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san
4-A mess
5-Black arms, and... travel?
6-Vacation in Danmachi
7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)
9-An annoying future self

8-Glimpse of the future

224 7 0
Por idontgiveitashit

-----Andros POV-----

I came back to the camp with Tiona, 10 seconds after I teleported the tent before making love to Tiona, I teleported the tent back and we went inside it to sleep until dawn.

-----Time skip until dawn-----

*kiss* *kiss*

I wake up while feeling tickles on my torso.

*chuu*

And something sucking my lips.

I retaliate to the tongue invading my mouth with my own, and a war take place!

I accelerate my thought process to enjoy*cough* to bring down the opponent more easily.

After a war that took place for 5 minutes, I accept the peace treaty, not without drinking my share of my beloved's saliva.

I let the time-flow of my mind go back to normal.

We separate our lips and gaze at each other.

But we can't help it, so we kiss again, and another war take place, even more savage than before.

We enjoy each other lips and savor the taste of our mixing saliva, that we try to steal from each other.

I hear a echo, but it's not a sound, it does not come from my head, but from something deeper.

It says (I love you.)

s

Some times after, something get us out of our trance.

It's Riveria, who's watching us at the entrance of the tent, a little upset.

Riveria *inhale* "Tiona, come with me please."

Tiona tightens her grip on me and says in a mischevious tone "No."

Riveria "Don't force me to use magic."

Tiona "Go ahead! Hi hi!" 

This irritate Riveria even more.

But I move and take Tiona in a princess carry who yelps in surprise.

Andros "Sorry Riveria. If she did something bad, you can tell me about it."

Riveria *sigh* "You are our guest, and going out at night to selfishly force herself on our guest is something worth punishing, even more for someone in her position."

Tiona react saddly at the word 'selfishly', but it is for a fraction of second as I comfort her.

Andros "If she is punished then I should be too, we both made love of our own volition."

Riveria sighs another time and doesn't bother with it anymore.

I put down Tiona, and put on my oufit, I take my mask under my arm, before going out the tent with Tiona.

And predicted predicted, people reacts strongly to the sight of me and Tiona going out of the same tent and quickly make a fuss of it.

"What was the Crusher doing in the newcomer's tent?!" "Eh?!" "Don't tell me-"

To make things a bit clearer, I kiss Tonia (A/N: again) and she could do the same, if her hug didn't look like she was trying to merge with me while giving me a kiss which was more of an attempt to eat me whole.

 She's so small yet so wild!

The ruckus quickly attract the cadre members. The first to react is Tione, who immediately tries to do the same with Finn, who responds by repelling her with one hand while sighting. Just after comes Fefiya, who transforms into a tomato and faints. Then Ais, who catches Lefiya and is trying do understand what the commotion is about. And finally Bete, who is trying to look uninterested, but is giving light glare while 'tsk'-ing.

After calming down my amazoness, I look around to see the face of the depressing adventurers who just lose one of their 'goddess' to a random outsider.

I lift Tiona on my back, who clings to me like a koala and presses her breasts against the back of my head.

I go to the tent where I got drunk yesterday, and I eat here with Tiona.

The meal consist of simple dried meat, fruits and vegetables that grow here.

After everyone has eaten, we all get on our way toward the surface.

I walk with the exploration team at the front.

Everyone is now aware of my relationship with Tiona, making the situation awkward.

When monsters appear, it's Bete who kills them to take out his frustration.

When we arrive at the surface, Finn asks "Can you come with us at the Twilight Manor? You should meet Loki our goddess, given your relationship with Tiona."

Andros "Ok."

We arrive at the Twilight Manor.

A silhouette is approaching, after several seconds it reveals to be a red-haired woman, running toward us.

When she is near, she jumps toward Ais, who's currently standing before me.

Ais side-steps, so Loki fly towards me. When her head colides with mine, you can almost hear the sound of something hitting metal.

The poor Loki is now rolling on the ground holding her head. But she gets up 3 seconds later, like if the previous incident was an act, there is still a bumps on her head that look comical.

She frowns her already closed eyes.

Loki "Who are you?"

Andros "Drake Andros Hyrute."

Loki "Oh? I'm Loki by the way. Come in, we'll be speaking inside."

We enter the manor, I want to look around but my focus is on Loki, who is watching my reactions.

We walk through the hallway, a corridor, and enter a small room with two green sofas facing each other in the middle and a wood low wooden table standing between them.

I sit on one of the sofa, Tiona on my lap, Loki facing me, and the executive members scatter all around the room.

Loki "So, can you tell me more about you?"

Her tone leaves no room for refusal. Not like it bother me that much.

Andros "I'm Andros, a dragon, I arrived in Orario yesterday, and I'm Tiona's husband since yesterday."

Loki frowns again. And Ais is shaking a little.

Loki "A dragon? There is one who manage to escape the dungeon and-"

I cut her and say in a oppressive tone "Don't put us the same basket."

Loki "...      Why did you come to Orario?"

It's useless to lie in front of her.

Andros "To relax, and interact with some people."

The mind of everyone seem to have shut down from my reply. Except for Tiona and Ais.

From their point of view, when you come to Orario, it's either for business, or the dungeon.

And to come to the labyrinth city to 'relax' is dumbass idea.

Loki "Is that all?"

Andros "It was all." I say in allusion to Tiona.

Loki *inhale* "So, are you interested in the profession of adventurer?"

Andros "No."

Loki hits her head on the table.

Loki "Then why are you going in the dungeon?"

Andros "To fight monsters and see if there is something interesting."

Loki "That's what adventurers do."

Andros "Get to the point already."

Loki "Would you like to join my familia."

Andros "No way!"

This take aback Loki, but she doesn't insist.

Loki *sigh* "You can sleep here if you want, I'm not gonna throw out Tiona's lover,

but..."

She opens her eye sightly and says in a opresive tone,

"...I'll destroy you if you dare to harm her."

Andros "Yes, thanks for sheltering me."

I stand up and go out of the room.

And I am teleported.

I suddenly appear in a gigantic coliseum.

I'm standing in the middle of an arena made out of a black colored stone.

At the edge are walls made out of a silver-colored metal elevating 20 meters in height that protect the stands.

The said stands that surrounds the arena are made out of gold, and are filled with hundreds of thousands of people.

And at the summit, I see someone, radiating much more power than me, watching from his throne, surrounded by I don't know how many womens.

My future self.

He he... This is me? Look at him watching over us like a god...

I turn toward my opponent.

Another me, who just thought the same thing as me, seeing his gaze.

The audience screams seeing us.

"His majesty used his power to summon his past selves!" "Will they transform into dragons!?" "Mama! Mama! look there is three emperors!"

Then the said 'emperor' raised his hand, and someone began to count down.

And little by little, spreading like a disease, the cound down spread in the whole audience.

In response me, alongside my double, prepare to fight each other.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"FIGHT!"

We jump at each other, both of us preparing for a sideway kick.

Our legs are covered in a ultra concentrated armor of armament haki.

When we clash, we let our respective emperor haki erupt, our legs are not even touching.

From the space between us, black thunderbolts erupt one after another, but none do any damage to the walls or the arena.

We then land on the intact floor, with our armament haki still covering our legs.

We trust our legs foward and clash again, with no one taking over the other

It's then that we realize that we are the exact sames.

We are both the same person who will think with the same mind.

So, our next attack will be decided randomly.

We both jump back.

My opponent send me a horizontal Rankyaku. (A/N: From One piece, the user kick the air and send a air blade from his leg)

I side step and counter with multiple Sonic punches covered in haki. (A/N: From God of high school, the user punches are faster than the speed of sound, and are quick enough to attack with air pressure)

He dogdes left and right while using his observation haki to dogde each of my strikes.

I stop my punches, and use a simple technique of mine, Side fall (A/N: Change the orientation of gravity on himself to 'fall' toward his ennemy.)

While in the air I send a crossed Rankyaku with my legs.

He takes his masks from a dimensional pocket, covers it in haki, and use it to shield himself from the Ryankyaku.

When I'm about to kick him, he punches my leg down, I immediately cover my head in haki and headbutt him but I'm hurt in the process because he already putted his mask on, which is still covered in haki.

While I'm still in the air, I grab and strike his head with two knee kicks in a row.

He tries to roll under me, so I increase the gravity effect on me by 100 times and crush him against the floor with my right leg.

But while being hit in his belly, he counters by smashing my kneecap with his elbows and knees.

Taking advantage of my distraction because of the pain, he rolls back and,

Baek rok (A/N: From God of high school)

Taebaek (A/N: From God of high school)

At his second strike, I use Tekkai (A/N: From One piece, harden the user's muscles to nullify damage taken) to take the hit.

I'm send flying in toward the edge of the arena, I take advantage of the it and take out my mask.

I land and block the air blade that followed being me with my mask.

I concentrate a lot of armament haki in my mask and,

Coup du billard (A/N: Deliver a front kick in a round, solid projectile to attack the opponent)

I accelerate my mask speed with gravity, it crashs into my opponent left leg that is immediately twisted by the force of the projectile.

I send multiple air blades to him, he intercepts them with sonic punches, but they are much weaker than previously, because of his less stable balance.

I use Side fall again, even harder than before.

He transforms partially into a dragon, giving him a preverse amount of regeneration, I do the same in responce.

Then, our fight is interrupted by a loud tremor in the edge of the arena, that is now covered in dust.

The cloud of dust disperse, and me, as well as my previous opponent feel a terrible pressure.

We look toward our new opponent.

We both scream in astonishment "TIONA???!!!"

Tiona "He he..."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 130 11
The concept of temporal displacement, in sociology, refers to the idea that new forms of activities may replace older ones. New activities that cause...
97K 2.3K 49
This is my first story so the grammar is a little bad here a little bit, but i am learning. Also the updates will be Slow. What happens when you get...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
39.2K 1.4K 9
in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fated death from an incurable illness. Ted...