๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

By brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... More

๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 27๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ–ค

7.2K 303 248
By brentsgirlfriend_

Dezmond Dae'shaun Jackson
Fort-Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital

Today makes two months that tae has been in a coma. I wouldn't say I'm grieving in the best way, but at least I ain't turn to drugs and liquor.

The most that some people would consider bad is me going days without eating. Or sometimes all the emotions come and hit me at once and I might have a break down and punch my wall something.

But other than that tray been a good support system. My moms came by and checked up on me. But it's just been the same people in the room everyday.

Me, diamond, tray, Jordan, Mrs.Williams, Mr Williams, amiri, von and gunz. I know Von and Gunz didn't really talk with tae that much but I still appreciate them for coming.

The doctor gave us some sad news, if tae doesn't wake up in three months they have to pull the plug because they have to tend to other patients as well. So I'm just hoping my baby wake up and pull through.

My dawg junior got some insight about who else was in the room. Tray killed damariyah and tiny so obviously they was crossed out. We already know Zamara shot her as well.

So that leave La'kayla and Oh'niyah.

Bout to do Any minnie miny moe up in this bitch. Or just kill both of them, but that's the problem.

Nobody has seen or heard from them so they just making themselves look more suspicious. Junior said the last place they seen La'kayla was when she was walking out her mom house with a suitcase.

They most likely going to be together. So if ole girl had a suitcase they either flying away or moving away. So I've been sending my boys around the city just to keep an eye.

Cause I'm coming for them one way or another, female or not. They messed with the wrong nigga I can tell you that.

"Was good" tray spoke as he walked into tae's hospital room.

"Nun much the usual" I shrugged while not taking my eyes off of tae.

"I brought you some food" he said putting the Wendy's bag down on the the side table.

"preciate it" I said taking the bad opening it to see a fofofo.

"Whea' Diamond at?" I asked dipping one of my nuggets into my barbecue sauce.

"She outside the door, she don't like to see tae like that. She had a breakdown yesterday shit crazy man" tray said shaking his head.

"Yeah? How you been taking it?"

"I just be helping her through it but I also gotta make sure I'm good at the same time. Its a lot. Not saying she don't check up on me it's just-"

"I feel you man, you ain't gotta explain yoself" I said waving it off.

"Good cause this ain't bout me, it's bout you. How you holding up bruh?"

"I don't know man. Tae been in a coma fa two months and if she three they pulling the plug. That shit crazy" I said trying to stop the tears from coming.

"This don't make me feel comfortable with the hospital cause niggas be in comas fa years and shit, why my baby can't be in hea' fa three months?" I said getting worked up.

"All I can say is just pray and pray and pray and try to keep yoself calm. And start eating nigga I'm not playing with you boy" tray said with a serious expression.

"Yeah Aight imma try"

"Good, imma holla at you later imma take Diamond on a walk or sum to clear her mind." Tray said reaching his hand out to dap me up.

"Aight be safe"

"Love bro" tray said and walking out the hospital room.

"Welp I guess it's just me and you again" I said reaching my hand out to hold tae's hand.

She rubbed her thumb across my hand.

Oh shit.

"AYEEE NURSE! NURSE" I yelled out the hospital room door.

"Yes what's the issue sir"

"S-She rubbed my hand, I swear " I said shaken up because my baby probably finally about to wake up.

"Are you sure be-"

"Lady what type of fuck ass question is that? Don't play with me right now" I said mugging her cause why the fuck would I make some shit like that up?

"Ok let me go get the doctor"she said speed waking away.

Yeah do that bitch.

I walked back in the room to see if I can try to get her to rub my hand again.

"Cmon baby can you rub my hand again fa me?" I asked her but she didn't move.

Fuck.

"Yes Mr. Jackson?"

"La'taisha finally moved"

"Okay let me check her vitals first and then we will run a couple test, cool?" She asked with a smile on her face.

Why the fuck she so happy?

"Aight"

She did whatever the hell she did and then started to talk to tae.

"Ok Ms. Williams if you can here me can you lift up one finger for me please?"

No movement.

The tears started too weld up in my eyes again because I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

"It's okay Mr.Jackson we still have a few more tries just breathe okay?" She said to me.

"Okay" i said nodding my head and breathing in and out repeatedly trying to steady my breath.

"Okay you ready?"

"Yea let's go"

"Ok Ms. Williams if you hear me can you lift up one finger for me please?"

La'taisha lifted up her pointer finger and my heart dropped to my ass even more.

"Okay great, great. Can you try to lift up two fingers now"

It was like thirty seconds till tae held up two fingers but her arm was still down.

"Okay Mr. Jackson I'm going to need your help on this one" the dr said turning to face me.

"S-sure yeah"

"Okay come over to the side of the bed and hold her hand and tell me if she squeezes it okay?"

"Okay"

"Great. Ok Ms.Williams on the count of three I'm going to need you to squeeze Mr. Jackson's hand as tight as you can."

"One...two...three" she said.

Then I felt tae squeezing my hand and that brought tears to my eyes.

Tae up, now all hell gonna break loose.

"Yes! Okay you're doing great Ms. Williams. I'm going to need you to try your best to open your eyes"

We were sitting in complete silence for about five minutes and I was about to give up again until tae's eyes fluttered open.

I was shook.

"Tae?"

"Y-yea baby" she said in a raspy voice and a faint smile on her face.

"Damn I've missed you girl" I said getting up to lean over and kiss her lips.

"Damn bae crunchy ass lips" I said scrunching my face up.

"Finna give me a whole deep cut in my lips with them chainsaw ass lips"

"Don't do that" she said straight facing me.

I walked over to my bag of clothes and gave her my mini Vaseline tub.

"Hmm" I said passing it to her.

"Thankyou"

"Your welcome chainsaw lips"

"Dez"she said straight facing me.

"Okay okay"

"Okay I'm going to get you a cup of cold water and a cup of ice for your throat. It's nice to see you up Ms. Williams"

"Thankyou doctor" tae told her.

The doctor walked out the room which just left tae and I.

"So how long was I sleep?"

"About two months and some days" I told her and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? How's Diamond and the baby, and my sister and my pa-"

"Mama chill okay. As soon as she comes back I'll call them to let them know you're up okay?" I said rubbing her face still in shock that she was awoke.

"Okay. Actually don't call them yet I want to spend some time with you first"

"That's fine with me but before that I need to talk to you about something"

"Wassup"

"Okay once you came out of surgery the doctor said she successfully removed two bullets, but Zamara only shot you once. Have any idea on who that might be? Or they?"

"I know exactly who shot me. I looked at them when they did it" she shrugged.

My eyes shot open.

"What the fuck tae?! Why you ain't tell nobody you saw them right there"

"Because I already accepted that I was going to get shot, there was no coming out of that one. They had me cornered. So either I was going to take both shots and shut up or, I would have yelled and we all would have got shot"

"You see the choice I decided to make, and it's over with it's nothing we can do now" she said looking down and playing with her hands.

"If I knew I most definitely would have taken those shots fa you"

"Exactly, that's why I didn't say anything. I wasn't about to let you get shot with a bullet that was aimed fa me, I'm sorry." She said now crying.

I just sighed. "Okay so can you tell me who it is? Cause I'll go send my niggas out right now.

"Yeah I do know who it was, it was..."

Me tae were in the hospital bed cuddled up watching movies on the Netflix account the hospital signed in on.

"You fucked somebody while I was in my coma?" Tae asked out of the blue.

"Umm no the fuck" I said scrunching up my face. Who she play me fa?

"So you ain't nut fa two months? Awee good job bae"

"Positive. So when you back and functional be ready fa this dick"

She just started laughing but I was dead ass serious.

"Dez just shut up"

"You laughing I'm serious"

"I know that the sad part tho" she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Unt un dont be rolling yo eyes at me miss ma'am" I said playfully.

"You a fag" she said laughing hard.

"And is? And what about it?" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Nah let me stop playing"

"You stupidddd" she said laughing.

"But lemme ask you sum real quick"

"Oh lord...is it bad? I just woke up don't me be doing all-"

"Mama chill, I was just wondering if you would like to move in with me"

Her eyes widened before she spoke. "Like into youre apartment or my apartment or we can get a whole nother apartment together"

"I was actually thinking about getting a house"

"A house? Bae that's too much I'm not letting you buy that I don't care"

"Oh well I'm meeting up with a realtor next week about them anyways"

"What we need a house for?"

"I already told you that you're going to have my kids, we can't raise in a apartment can we?"

"Okay but you said when you're twenty one you're only twenty"

"Okay but when you turn twenty and I'm going to be twenty one by then so I'll just shoot the club up" I shrugged.

"Uhh no sir I said when I'm twenty one I'll have your kids"

"Welp change of plans."

"If I give you a baby I don't want you asking fa shit else Dae'shaun."

"I got you"

"Oh and don't get no house over five bedrooms i'm not playing either."

"Okay Bae damn chill out"

"I'm chill, kiss?"

I leaned down and pecked her lips a couple time before sticking my tongue in her mouth. We were making out for a little minute before she pulled back.

"No you're not gonna get me horny is hospital bed especially since I can't have sex right now, hell no."

I just laughed. "She said you can't have sex what about oral sex?" I said with a goofy grin.

"Shii come on then" she said laughing.

I got up and went to close the door and then walked back and closed the curtains around the bed.

"Wait I didn't take no shower for two months?" Tae said getting up and  pushing me away.

"Girl- the doctor and I wiped you down everyday with soap and water. You thought they was gonna keep you musty?"

"Okay so that means my coochie hair grew"

I sighed. "They didn't shave it but they did a lil trim but I don't care bout no hair baby"

"Well I do"

"Oh well" I said pushing her back down and pulling down her pants.

To be continued...

Word count ; 2,206 words 😀

My good sis is finally up, purr let's get into that 🧏🏾‍♀️.

I didn't want y'all to know who shot her yet cause I feel like that would be telling y'all too fast, so maybe next chapter idk.

We hit 25k views 😛, I remember when I was at only 1k 😢.

Y'all are the best, I love every single one of y'all ❤️❤️❤️.

Actually I take that back. I only love the ppl that comment and vote frequently ❤️❤️❤️!

Fuck the rest of y'all ghost ass readers and I mean that in the most disrespectful way as possible ❤️.

Fall in a ditch hoe 🚮

Ok byeeee 🚗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 177 29
๐‚๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง 18 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐? ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ..
1.2M 77.6K 47
๐Ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ..
225K 7.3K 63
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ~๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†...