Seven deadly sins, The demon...

By FantaStar9

"why do you lock away your emotions?" "If I didn't someone could take advantage of them...like before" "Who w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10| FIN

Bio

7.2K 105 57
By FantaStar9

Ibaraki-Douji

KANJI/KANA : 茨木童子

ALIAS:
Demon princess
Young master Ibaraki
Demon king successor
Leader of The Demon Clan
Ibaraki the circumvent
The Destroyer

___________________
Biological description

RACE :Demon

GENDER: Female

AGE : 3500+ including the years sealing, 500+ excluding the years sealed

STATUS: Alive

HAIR COLOR: Blond

EYE COLOR:
Ombré red and orange (normal)
Black (demon)

BLOODTYPE: O-

_________________
Status

RELATIONSHIP:
Demon King (father)
Unnamed Mother
Meliodas(Younger brother)
Estarossa (fake younger brother)
Zeldris(youngest brother)

AFFILIATION:
Demon Clan
Ten Commandments

OCCUPATION:
Leader of the Ten Commandments.

ABILITIES:
Ominous Nebula
Hellblaze
Full Counter
Revenge Counter
Hell scream
Disengage
Shapeshift

_________________
Stats

Strenght: S
Endurance: A+
Agility: B
MANA: A
Luck: B
Hp: B

Magic: 1,580/25,000
Strength: 3,810/25,500
Spirit: 2,050/10,500

_______________

APPEARANCE:
A blond haired girl with scarlet blood eyes. Ibaraki-douji is rather short like the most of her brothers. Her hair is light yellow, with two curled bangs on the sides of her head and cut straight after reaching her thighs. Ibaraki-douji's eyes are of a glimmering gold.

Her ears are pointed and the earrings she wears resemble black beads. Her horns protrude right out of her forehead, going from black to red. Ibaraki's outfit seems to be a loosely worn, short-skirted yukata with a white, low-cut undershirt. Her yukata, of the same color as her hair, possesses long extensions on her sleeves, decorated with a multi-colored floral pattern.

Outside the yukata, she wears a string of large black beads, resembling those of her earrings, while on the inside, she wears a wine-colored sash, tied into a bow on her back, with a yellow hexagonal pattern on each end. With her yukata worn loosely, her shoulders are exposed as a result.

Her nails are sharp like the talons of a beast, black by nature. Her hands and feet are of an unnatural blood-red, and slowly transitions into her pale skin in the form of tribal-like tattoos that reach from her hands to her shoulders and from her feet to below the knees. She is barefoot, but black strips are tied around the instep of each foot.

Her signature weapon is a great blade of bone that only she can hold. A mass of curses and grudges incomparable with the likes of swords made by iron.

PERSONALITY:
She always has a straight face on, she also easily agrees to any command her father gives which is why she didn't hesitate to strike Meliodas down. She used to be oblivious to everything around but still as obedient to her father so when Meliodas betrayed the demon clan by asking Ibaraki to open a portal to the rest of the realm. Ever since she's locked away her emotions and hides what she thinks.

Ibaraki is a merciless killer cutting anyone down after just noticing their presence with the help of her heightened senses no matter how much they begged for mercy.

When Ibaraki was turned into the leader of the Ten Commandments she would beat up anyone to the brink of death to prove her own strength.

Abilities and Equipment:
Like all members of the Demon Clan, Ibaraki is capable of manifesting their mysterious power of darkness, which she can use and morph into various shapes for a variety of purposes, such as forming wings to fly, reattaching limbs, and mostly enhancing both her physical and magical abilities. She is also knowledgeable of demonic enchantments. She best fights with her great blade of bone, after words with her magic.

The commandment of circumvent 「回避の戒め Kaihi no imashime」if someone avoids the owner of the Commandment in a ball of magic all their knowledge and secrets will be m revealed to them.

Hellblaze「獄炎ヘルブレイズ Herubureizu; literally meaning "Hellfire"」 is a demonic technique utilized by members of the Demon Clan, as well as at least one human. It makes use of the Demon's signature Purgatory Fire「煉獄の炎 Rengoku no Honō」, an inextinguishable black flame.

Full Counter「全反撃フルカウンター Furukauntā」: This ability allows Ibaraki to reflect magic attacks aimed at her, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the stronger the rebound becomes.

Revenge Counter「リベンジ・カウンター Ribenji Kauntā」: Ibaraki turns off her abilities so that she can take damage. After Ibaraki-douji has taken enough damage, she charges her blade with power and strikes her enemy with it. This is considered to an ultimate attack. For example When Meliodas used Revenge Counter against Hendrickson, Gowther stated that he had a survival chance of 0.2%. This ability is reminiscent of the Original Demon's power, Crisis

Assault Mode「殲滅状態アサルトモード Asaruto Mōdo」: This state is reached when she unleashes her demon powers to the fullest, achieving immense powers. This form also allows her to access her full power.

Equipment:

Looks:

Quotes:
(To Zeldris) "Nothing will stop me from reaching my goals, not even you Zeldris"

(To Meliodas) "there is no point talking with you, apologies are empty and promises are ment to be broken, you've proven both of those things."

(To Meliodas) "you know what the funny thing is, every time I close my eyes I see you running through that barrier towards that goddess and the feeling just won't leave even without my emotions, I still feel that betrayal."

(To Estarossa in his memories) "No matter what, I will make sure you never get hurt, after all you are also my little brother."

(To Elaine in Elaine's mind scape) "Do you know the best thing about broken hearts?" *elaine shaked her head* "They only break once, the rest are just scratched."

(To her shadows) "they say "follow your heart!" But if it's been shattered by the person you trust the most, which piece do you follow?"

(To the grey sky) "there are no more pieces of my heart to follow, after all I let all those pieces get shattered by father."

(To no one) But how can I go and define what is good and evil, after all every living beings can only work with what they're given or steal what is not theirs or they use and manipulate either the people they care for or the people they hate even the people they're indifferent to.

This fanfiction starts in season two of the seven deadly sins, Btw I don't count Elizabeth's dream as a season and this serie uses the manga more then the anime since that is what the author prefers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 107 12
"I'm SORRY FOR HIDING THIS BUT THIS ISN'T MY SIN THIS IS MY BOND MARK WITH HER!!" ~Meliodas "So you finally decided to say right?!..... Meliodas...
15.9K 447 24
You are Meliodas's sister, when he started to love the mortal world and see it through another set of eyes you helped him with your magic, to get bac...
4 2 2
STORY HAS GONE THROUGH A COVER CHANGE, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO CHANGE IT ON HERE . . . THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON. Here is a teaser to the fir...
207K 4.6K 39
She was just an ordinary girl with an abnormal huge amount of power. Her parents trade her to the demon king and, there she became stronger. Meliodas...