Marrying the nerd twice (Book...

De KpopIdolFF2417

[Lisa × Twice] "My granddaughter here is our precious treasure, I don't want her to get mad at me so I want h... Mai multe

Prologue
1: Start up
2: Dinner
3: Normal day
4: Normal day 2
5: Thailand
6: The heiress
7: The heiress 2
8: Meet
9: Meet 2
10: They knew yet they didn't told them
11: Fever
12: Korea
13: Lisa in the house
15: Normal morning
16: JYP Company
17: Maknae Line
18: Seulgi! Jungkook?
19: Truth
20: Truth 2
21: Naeun is awake
22: Young Mina
23: A memory
24: Bad news
25: 'Fwiends'
26: A story
27: Young Jeongyeon
28: Something
29: Attack
30: Young Jihyo
31: It's time
32: Young Momo
33: Lights
34: Young Chaeyoung
35: What the Gods wants
Epilogue
Special chapter

14: Night out

1.7K 107 24
De KpopIdolFF2417

Momo's PoV
We're now here in the living room, looking at Lisa and Mina who's playing Minecraft since 4 hours. Can they stop and let us eat?

And all I can see is those steak, square shaped cake and the weird shape of the pig. Wait, what's inside the Minecraft's pig mind?

I then stand up as everyone turn their attention towards me except Lisa and Mina. "Can we just turn this off?" Jeongyeon unnie ask.

"Remeber what happened last time" Jihyo said as we all look at the ceiling.

*Flashback*
Jeongyeon unnie was so upset because Mina was ignoring her about the project that she's going to present as she turn off the game.

Mina stop on playing with her controller as the TV turn black and her eyes became emotionless. Did Jeongyeon unnie did something wrong?

Mina then look at Jeongyeon unnie as we heard a crack. "Jeongyeon unnie is dead" Chaeyoung mumble as Mina starts to stand up.

"I- uhh... I need to go" Jeongyeon unnie said as she starts to run for her life. "YOO JEONGYEON!" and yes, Mina yelled.

After they run for like 5 hours- well, 2 hours and 3 hours for beating. Jeongyeon unnie's nose are stuff with tissue as her right eye was closed.

With her broken arm and leg, but not that it's really broken. I think it healed for a month.
*End of flashback*

"Momo, you should turn that off" Jeongyeon unnie said as she push me towards the TV. "What!? Are you crazy!?" I ask her.

"Your the one who's hungry here" Jihyo said as they all look at me. I sigh, "Fine" I said as I walk towards the plug and pull it off.

I close my eyes as I did it and breath heavily. After 5 minutes, I didn't heard any shoutings as I open my eyes to see Mina, glaring at me.

I look at our sisters and saw that they are also closing their eyes. Lisa is looking at the screen of the turned off TV.

"Did you..." Mina started as Lisa look at me and smile. "Mina unnie, it's fine" Lisa said as she stand up and patted Mina's shoulder.

Mina then glare at me before looking at Lisa with a smile. See!? That fucking duality! "She's unbelievable" I heard Dahyun said.

"Sure... it's really fine for me" Mina said as I gulp. She'll do something later if Lisa is not in the house now.

Lisa look at me and smile, "Gwandpa always do that if I ovewplay so thank you!" she said and run as she hug me.

I got surprise, she's more matured in thinking than Mina! I hug her back as Mina heave a sigh. "It's nothing" I said.

She then broke the hug and giggle. "I'm hungwy, can we eat now?" she ask as she rub her tummy in circulation.

We all giggle at her action, "Of course we can eat now" Sana said as she cling her arms around Lisa. "Let's go!" Lisa said as she jump up and down.

Jeongyeon's PoV
We're now here in the dining area, waiting for the food as we just keep our silence- except for Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Lisa.

Those three are actually laughing out loud as Dahyun and Chaeyoung reveals their lame jokes. My jokes are better than them and you should remember that.

Mina is still glaring at Momo, who's hiding behind Jihyo- the one that's starting to get irritated because of Momo.

Nayeon unnie and Sana both talk about, bars. Nothing surprising because they usually do that while me? I'm a lone here.

"Jeongyeon unnie" I look at my front to see Lisa looking at me with a smile on her face. "Yes?" I said as Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at her.

"I heard that you got a broken arm and leg" she said as I look at the two beside her who's red right now.

"Why do you suddenly show the topic up?" I ask her as she smile at me and look at me up and down. "Did it still hurt?" she ask me.

It's been 2 months since that happened and I get to recover for a month so it's already alright, right?

I smile at her and nod my head, "It's fine, why do you-" I got cutted off when we heard the door opening.

"Could it be Mw. Pawk?" Lisa ask as she look at Dahyun, Chaeyoung and I but we shook our heads. "Dad is at the kitchen" I said.

She nod her head in agreement as we heard a clicking sounds. It's Tzuyu, obviously but.... why is she here?

"Why are you here?" Nayeon unnie ask as she look at our maknae who look at her boredly. "Can't I come in the mansion?" she ask.

Dahyun stand up as she look at Tzuyu, "You won't come unless you need something from Appa or Appa wants to have dinner" she said.

She's right tho.... "But you all also won't come if you doesn't need anything or Dad wants to have dinner with us" and she's also stating the fact.

"Ehh? What's the diffewence with what Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu unnie said?" Lisa stand up as she look around confusedly.

"Yeah, I didn't understand them" Momo said as Lisa look at her and smile. "Yey! We'we the same!" Lisa said and do some weird dance.

Tzuyu look at Lisa as I clear my throat. "You can sit down first Lisa" I said as she smile at me and nod her head.

I look at Tzuyu as she starts to walk where Dahyun and Chaeyoung are. Good thing they are both surrounding Lisa.

She then sat down beside Chaeyoung- at Lisa's right side- as she look at all of us. "If Lisa is with all of you, she can also be with me" she said.

"Your already taken, why are you-" Jihyo got cut off when Tzuyu spoke. "Mina unnie is also taken but she's with Lisa right now" she said.

We all look at Mina waiting for her respond, "Bambam agree" she shortly said as she lean in and smirk at Tzuyu.

"While yours won't, obviously" she added, stating the fact. We just saw Mingyu and Lisa's interaction earlier and Mingyu looks so annoyed.

Tzuyu lean at her back as she look at Sana. "I bet Sana unnie also needs to tell something" we all look at Sana with a raise brow.

Nayeon's PoV
"What?" she ask as we look at Tzuyu and her. She sigh and look down, "Bang Chan is back" she said as Lisa stands up.

"Do I have anothew Appa and Eomma?" she ask as she look at Sana. Sana look up with wide eyes as she shook her head continously.

"No! He's not my boyfriend" she said as Lisa's face frown at the news. "I thought Tzuyu unnie meant that youw also taken" she said.

She's not but so many boys already took her V card- and it all started because of Bang Chan, her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her and leave her behind.

Wanna know the story? Wait until Sana's PoV came up. "I alweady have 2 Eomma, Mina unnie and Tzuyu unnie, also with 2 Appa- but the othew one is monstew" she said.

Pfft... I suddenly remember Mingyu's face earlier. "Hey Lisa, it's fine, you can still look for your Appa and Eomma" I said to her.

She look at me and smile as she nod her head. She's really cute! I wanna keep her for myself forever. "Can she stay here?" Sana ask me.

I look at her and shrugged my shoulder. "Maybe, maybe not" I said as Appa walk out of the kitchen with a plate.

"Alright, we can eat now" he said as the maids sets the other plates down and we starts to dig in. "By the way..." Appa started as we look at him in confusion.

"Lisa will sleep here because Jackson, Mark and Rosé can't fetch her, Somi and Ji-eun are both busy because of the company" as the company is mentioned, we suddenly felt the air became heavy.

"Did I said something wrong?" Appa ask as he look at Lisa who looks down on her plate. She then look up and smile widely as if her eyes isn't full of tears.

"No Mw. Pawk, we can eat now" she said as she took a bite with a smile. "This is delicious" she said as we look at her.

You can't be always like that Lisa, you can fight with Yeji. You can even make her soft again but why aren't you trying?
______________
Hey! The progress here is a little slow so I decided that I should update daily. This story might just contain 30 or 35 chapters so we can move on with my other story. Hope y'all like it!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

153K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
198K 8.1K 46
[Lisa × Twice] "I want you to agree on my proposal" he plead. "I can't Park, you know that they hate me!" I replied. "I know but you're the only o...
28.1K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
232K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...