𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 84 - The New Prankster

653 15 3
By thethinkingpen

Thanks to Draco, I was perfectly fine. We were in the Great Hall having breakfast and getting ready to start a new day. Halloween was nearing. And I had so much planned for Draco. I had been missing the twins a lot. When they were here, I would never get bored.

Blaise, Pansy and I were talking during breakfast, I was playing with Draco's hair while he was in deep thought. He hadn't touched his food yet. I furrowed my eyebrows and put my fork down.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked and he looked up. He smiled faintly and nodded.

"You seemed in deep thought, love" I said and he picked up his fork to eat.

"Yeah, just still thinking about how only your caldron blew up-"

"Stop thinking into it too much, Draco. I probably would've made a mistake, I was not well at the time, remember?" I said cutting him off.

"Yeah, maybe you're right" he replied sweetly and I pecked his cheek.

Prank Number Uno...

After a tiresome day, I went to Draco's dorm and changed into my night clothes. All of my clothes were here in Draco's room, leaving poor Ginny alone, but I'm sure Harry is enjoying the empty dorm.

I had been ignoring Draco a lot today, so he was already worried. He was currently patrolling and would be back in 5 minutes. I washed off my face and flipped through today's notes as I waited for him.

Exactly after 5 minutes, the door opened and I quickly closed my parchment and pretended to be in deep thought. He smiled at me and I gave him a weak smile.

"Hello, darling" he said kicking off his shoes and jumping on the bed with me. "Argh, I missed you today, I barely saw you, Olivia" he said hugging my waist and snuggling on my chest.

Oh, this is going to be difficult if he is this cute.

"Yeah, erm, did you finish all of your work?" I asked blankly.

"Yeah" he mumbled into my chest.

"Then we have to talk about something" I said yet more sternly and seriously. He looked up from my chest and saw my expression.

"I-Is everything okay?" he asked in worry. I didn't answer, I just repeated, "We need to talk, which will require your advice"

"O-Okay, sure, what is it?" he asked and I met his eyes. His eyes were heavy, he looked tensed.

Because I had been ignoring him the whole day today, he was bound to think that it was something to talk about us. I sat silently for a few minutes, while he started shaking his leg in anxiety.

I was about to laugh, but I quickly suppressed it with pressing my lips into a thin line. I was waiting so that I could just fill up my eyes with tears. When he saw tears in my eyes, his face fell. He cupped my cheek and said, "What-what happened, darling? Is everything okay?"

I met his eyes once again and shook my head no. I sighed loudly and said, "You know I love you Draco"

"Yes, yes, but-but what has that go to do with this?" he asked, scared as shit.

"I've been thinking..." I said and let out another breath, faking that I was nervous.

"What I should wear tomorrow, since we're going Hogsmeade for the date?" I said and let out a giggle. His eyes widened and he shook his head, irritatingly.

"Merlin, darling! You scared the living shit out of me, I thought you were going to break up with me or something" he said pulling me closer. I giggled and finally let my hands go around him and hug him tightly.

~~

Prank Number Two...

"Would you like to hear a joke?" I said looking at Draco while we all had dinner. They all stopped talking and looked at me. I usually never used to say jokes out loud, so it was a shock to everyone.

"Of course, you never joke, so this must be good" he said happily and I smiled.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I don't know. Why?" he replied gulping his food.

"To get to the idiot's house" I said and looked at the others. They all thought the joke was over and furrowed their eyebrows at me.

"I-Is the joke over, darling?" Draco asked sweetly.

Why does he have to be this sweet? It's difficult for me to pull pranks on him then.

I shook my head and continued, "Knock, knock"

"Who's there?" Draco answered and I licked my lips.

"The chicken" I replied and everyone burst into laughter except Draco. He was annoyed. He put his fork down and I knew what he was going to do. I quickly got up and ran out the hall.

"You know I will catch you, Montgomery" Draco shouted and ran behind me.

~~

Prank Number Three...

"You know what I got from Hogsmeade today?" I asked and he looked up from his desk. He shook his head and continued working.

I rolled my eyes and fiddled with my bag. I grabbed a box of cookies, that Draco absolutely loves. It's chocolate chip cookie, because he's with me and stuffed in between the two cookies, is his mint flavored cream, of course, because, it's Draco.

"Here" I said and threw the box at him. He looked at it and his eyes lit up. He ran to me and hugged me, causing the both of us to fall on the ground.

"Oh, you're such a sweetheart" he said and kissed me all over making me giggle. He got up and helped me up. We went to the bed and he immediately opened the box. He looked so giddy.

He looked up and smiled and took a bite. It took him a while to figure it out. His expression changed for happy to disgusted to angry. He ran to the bathroom to spit out the cookie.

"YOU PUT TOOTHPASTE IN IT?" he yelled from the bathroom and I ran out of his dorm.

~~

Prank Number Four...

"Hey, ask me what I would do if you would break up with me?" I said as we continued to copy notes off of the blackboard. 

"I would never breakup with you, darling" he said sweetly. I rolled my eyes and whispered, "Just ask"

"Alright, what would you do if I broke up with you?" he asked putting his quill down.

"I'd go back to my ex" I said and Draco yelled, "WHAT?" 

All the heads turned towards us. I stopped writing and looked at Draco who was still looking at me, angrily.

Probably should've selected a better setting. 

"Is everything okay, Miss Montgomery?" Snape asked when he saw an angry Draco.

"Y-Yes, yes, professor. I, erm, I seemed to have forgotten my homework that was due today. Despite Draco's numerous reminders, I still forgot. So, he's just a little angry" I rambled, luckily Snape believed.

"You can bring it after class" he said and went back to writing. 

"Fine, then. Go tell that git. Saint Pot-" he said irritatingly. I started giggling and he bumped my shoulder.

"What is so damn funny?" he asked again. 

"If-if we break up, you're going to be my ex" I said and started laughing. Draco realized and started laughing with me as well.

"You just called yourself a git. This was hilarious" I said, still laughing.

"Miss Montgomery and Mr. Malfoy, detention after dinner" Snape said not turning around. 

"Damn it, Montgomery! You got me detention" Draco said picking his quill back up. 

"How about, I'll make it up to you later?" I whispered in his ears. 

~~

Prank Number Five...

I was standing in the Astronomy Tower, waiting for Draco. Him and I were patrolling, so, I told him to meet me here.

"Darling?" he called out.

"I'm here" I said slowly. Time for prank number four.

"Hello, my darling" he said snaking his arms on my waist. He kissed me deeply and I pulled away. He furrowed his eyebrows and let me go. I went near the railing and let out a breath.

"What is it? You don't seem okay" he said placing a hand on my back.

"There's something – I haven't been completely honest with you" I said not meeting his eyes.

"Are you pranking me again? What's up with that? I'm not falling for it" he said rolling his eyes.

Dang it.

"No, this is serious" I said sternly.

"Sure, then, what is it?"

"I, erm, I don't know how to tell you this"

"Use your mouth" he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "I got Blaise pregnant"

"YOU WHAT?" he yelled.

I knew he would react like this. He didn't even listen to me, properly. Boy, now he makes me wonder if he ever listened to our conversations properly.

"MONTGOMERY"

"WE'RE ENGAGED"

"YOU AND ZABINI"

"REALLY?"

He kept yelling and I tried to control my laughter. He was too loud for the tower. It was past curfew. He needs to calm down.

"Draco" I said softly.

"NO, I CAN'T. HOW COULD YOU-"

"What did I say?"

"You got Zabini preg-" he said and cut himself off mid-sentence. I started laughing. He shook his head and said, "This is not funny for a joke"

"Maybe not for you. Argh, I should've recorded you, Blaise is going to-"

"He was in on this?"

"His idea"

"I'm going to kill him" he said leaving the tower. I ran behind him. I knew he wasn't going to do it, he wasn't even that angry.

"And you" he added.

"You won't. You love me and will miss me tooooooo much" I said gesturing 'too' by taking my hands apart. He chuckled and said, "Perhaps"

~~

Prank Number Six...

"Seriously, this?" Ginny asked as I placed a bucket of red paint over Draco's door.

"Yes, this. I want to make it grand. This is the last prank I'm pulling on him. Hurry up, he'll be here soon" I said tying it with a rope.

Pranks are harder to pull without magic.

"You're going to get killed, Olivia" Hermione said as I got down from the stool.

"Shut it, Granger" I said and we all scattered out of the room.

We were in Hermione's room, when we heard Draco come in. I looked at my girls and we all waited in anticipation.

"MONTGOMERY!" We heard Draco yell. Hermione, Ginny and I ran out of the place. But I was too slow.

"You better learn how to run fast" Draco said still running behind me and covered in red paint, "I'll catch you in a minute" he added and he did.

Warning - Smut

He pushed me up against the wall and smirked. The paint was getting on me as well. "You've been very naughty" he said looking at my lips. I gasped and his smirk grew wider. He started kissing my neck, causing me to moan instantly.

"Is it because you want me to punish you, princess?" he said meeting my lips, while his hands ran all over my body. I started breathing heavily.

I put my hands on his biceps and pulled away. "Yes, Daddy" I whispered in his ears, sending shivers down his body. He threw me over his shoulder and ran to his room. With a flick of his wand, he cleaned us and the room. He pushed me on the bed.

"If you needed this kind of punishment, then you could've just asked, princess" he growled and flipped me over. I moaned when his hand met my ass that was still covered by my shorts. He pulled them down and smacked me again.

I moaned loudly this time. "I haven't touched you yet, and look how wet you are" he whispered in my ears, turning me more than I already was.

"You like it, don't you?" he asked and I remained silent. It didn't take him a second to flip me over and rip my clothes off of me.

He started kissing my neck, licking and sucking my sweet spot. He travels down to my breasts. He grabs them in his huge hands and gives them a tight squeeze while kissing my cleavage.

He slowly trailed down to my pussy and looked up. I opened my eyes from the loss of pleasure. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows. He knew exactly what I wanted and he wasn't going to give it to me easily.

"Please, Daddy" I whispered and his tongue attacked my clit. I moaned and my hands found his soft platinum blonde locks. He licked my folds, humming to send vibrations to my core. I groaned and squirmed under his grip indicating that I was close.

"Not now, princess" he said coming up to me. I was breathing heavily. If the room would've been quieter, Draco would be able to hear my heartbeat.

"I hope you know how to walk after this" he said smirking. Before I could say anything, he thrusted balls deep inside of me.

"Oh, Draco" is all what I could get out when he started thrusting in and out of me. I gripped the bedsheets beneath me, tightening at every thrust. Draco noticed this and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and holding them above my head.

After a few thrusts, his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. "Argh, Draco-"

"Me too, darling. Oh, fuck, cum for me" he said and we let go. His pale skin was now a little pink. He was flushed. He pulled out and rolled down beside me.

"How does a prank end up in sex?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Before I forget, as tomorrow's Saturday and we have no classes, I have a surprise for you" he said placing small kisses on my cheek and shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Do you not know what a surprise is?" he asked rhetorically.

"Wait, wait, wait" I said and pulled away from his kisses. "A-Are you going to prank me?" I asked as he grinned mischievously.

"No, no, no, I'm not going to prank you" he said pulling me back in.

Let's wait and find out.

The both of us slept like babies in each other's arms.

"Come on, are you ready?" he asked from the room, while I put on some makeup in the bathroom. I had worn a 70's blue colored flare jeans with off shoulder long sleeved black crop top.

"Well, are you?" he yelled a little louder when I didn't answer.

"Yeah, yeah, out in a second" I said putting my makeup in the makeup bag. I put on my converse shoes and went out.

"Let's go" he said and I stopped, "Wait, I forgot to put on Chapstick" I said going in the bathroom again. Draco followed rolling his eyes. I pulled out my Chapstick and applied it on my lips. Draco watched my every moment in fascination. I apply it looking at him, still staring at me. I shrugged lightly and kissed in the air, looking at my plump, pink lips. He was still staring.

Does he want to use the Chapstick or what?

I turned around and offered it to him. He looked at my hand and looked back up.

"I don't need to use that to keep my lips moist" he said and walked closer to me. I furrowed my eyebrows when he placed his hands on my waist and brushed his lips onto mine.

"Done" he said and I blushed. He smirked seeing my flushed face. He licked his lips seductively only to tease me.

"Come on, we're going to get late" he said and pulled me out of his bathroom.

"What? Three Broomsticks? I have been here plenty of times before, Draco. This is not a surprise" I said turning around to face him.

"Oh, but we are" two voices said from behind me.

"Fred! George!" I exclaimed and jumped into their arms. I missed them so much.

"You mean Gred and Forge?" they said in unison, hugging me tightly.

I turned back to Draco and jump in his arms. "Oh, Draco. Thank you so much" I said into the hug. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "I'm glad you're happy"

"How did you know?" I asked as he put me down.

"I know you in and out, darling. Plus, I couldn't control all the pranks, Merlin knew where you would've taken it" he replied and we all chuckled. I kissed him.

"Come on, let's go in" I said pulling all of them inside the bar. 

Pranks and jokes ideas got from Google, Pinterest and Instagram. Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
2.2M 65.5K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
20.7K 484 26
-------------------------------------------- His breathing was even as he whispered to her, "Run. Get away from me. Run before I break you too. Pleas...
206K 6.1K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...