Naruko x HxH (Hiatus)

By YuTingFang

Naruko got transported into the hunter x hunter world. Is this her real birth place? Will she find the reason... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I'm sorry my readers...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Short)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Kinda short?)
Chapter 12 (Short as well)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Short)
Chapter 20
Christmas Special (LATE)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
*Short* Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23 (Confession..)

2.9K 89 101
By YuTingFang

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world

Y'all imma lessen the time Naruko has to stay here in order to get back to her universe cause why not HAHAHA.

I bet y'all saw the title and got excited. 😈
____________________________________

"Mito san!" Gon exclaimed as he ran ahead of the other two, going in to give her a hug.

Killua and Naruko came up from behind as they stood there awkwardly at this reunion, "Ah.. You must be Killua and Naruko." She said as she spotted the two kids.

"Come come!" She exclaimed as she ushered them into her home.

They ended up sitting down at the dining area as she gave them a mug of hot chocolate each.

"You should have let me know that you were coming home so soon. I didn't have time to prepare anything." Mito san whined slightly.

"It's not a big deal.." Gon replied with a nonchalant shrug as he took a sit opposite them both.

"What are you saying? Your friends came out all the way to visit too." She exclaimed with her hands on her hips.

"No no it's okay!" Naruko frantically replied as Killua nodded absentmindedly at her words too.

Ignoring Naruko's frantic rejection she continued, "Honestly, you should have said something first.." as she was looking at the dishes in her cupboard.

Killua and Gon looked at each other and made a weird face, chuckling at each other as Naruko tilted her head in confusion.

"Right, you guys should go take a bath while I make something to eat and put out your dirty clothes. I'll be doing laundry." Mito san stated as she turned around to face them.

"Hm... Maybe later." Gon replied, "I said now. I'll give you 10 seconds." She stated as she began counting down.

Gon quickly jumped into action as he brought in towel clothes and what not.

"Wait! Naruko you should bathe first!" Gon exclaimed, "Ah? It's okay you guys can go first." Naruko chuckled.

"A young girl like you should go first. Let the guys be a gentleman." Mito san nodded as she patted her on the shoulder.

"Uh... Okay." Naruko nodded as she went off to the bathroom.

She took out a scroll and grabbed out a fresh pair of ninja outfits which are basically Naruto's clothes which she had stolen.

Instead of the black jumpsuit she would wear, she was feeling nostalgic as it was Naruto's dark blue jumpsuit instead.

"... I didn't know I still had this.. Fate must have wanted me to wear it.." Naruko was then reminded by a fact as she quickly took out her globe.

"Naruto! Naruto!" She exclaimed, "Ngh... Nee chan.. Yes?" Naruto groaned out in a tired sounding voice.

"Don't pretend... I can tell you're faking that.. What did they do!" She exclaimed as Naruto looked away from the globe.

"... Tell me.." Naruko asked with a dark aura, "They... It wasn't as bad as before.." He trailed off awkwardly.

"I'm fine- Truly!" Naruto exclaimed as he frantically began moving about like he was fine.

"Stop... I don't want you to aggravate your wounds any further... I'll teach you how to seal your house as a defense mechanism." Naruko exclaimed.

"E-ehhh!?" Naruto exclaimed, "Well it's hard to teach you but I want you to grab that book on the blue shelf and flip to page 43. Copy that onto a sealing paper.. Do it correctly and be careful not to mess up.. I have faith that you can do it." Naruko stated, giving him instructions.

"I- Alright!" Naruto exclaimed as he scrambled to grab the book, "Naruto.. I may not be there with you but don't forget that I love you.." Naruko smiled at the boy.

Naruto froze before he began sniffling, snot and tears flowed down his face as he hugged the globe tightly.

"Happy birthday my beloved brother.." Naruko murmured in reply, giving the globe a hug as well.

"Well you should go off now, sleep and recover quickly so you can apply what I said tomorrow." Naruko said, smiling at the boy.

"Okay Nee chan! Happy birthday to you as well hehe." Naruko chuckled out awkwardly before the globe shut off.

"Haa... Those sons of a bitches better not torment my Naru any longer." Naruko muttered menacingly under her breath.

All the while throughout the conversation Killua unintentionally listened in. He wanted to pass her some clothes when he heard her say 'I love you' to someone.

Killua became jealous and continued listening in until she said to my beloved brother he stopped and snapped out of his jealous phase.

Why was I jealous! It was only her brother. Killua exclaimed in his thoughts as he was blushing.

"Naruko! If you need some new clothes it is outside." Killua announced before he quickly marched off.

• • •

"Ohh this looks delicious!" Killua exclaimed as he picked up his fork to eat a meatball with Naruko nodding before Killua looked up, "Eh?" He exclaimed as the rest were closing their eyes sitting in a resting position.

"What are you guys doing?" Killua asked as he skidded to Gon's side with a cat face.

"We're praying!" Gon cheerfully exclaimed, "What does that mean?" Killua asked, "Well, let's dig in." Mito san said before turning to face them both.

"Please help yourself, Killua, Naruko." Mito san nodded at us as they nodded excitedly.

"Oh Naruko dear.. You didn't wear the clothes I prepared for you. How sad." Mito sighed with a somewhat sad look.

"Ah-!? I'm so sorry Mito san! It's my brother's birthday so i'm wearing a keepsake of his!" Naruko exclaimed out apologetically.

"Oh dear I was just joking you don't have to worry I don't mind." Mito san replied immediately to the girl.

Awkwardness soon filled the air after the incident.

Gon quickly stood up and exclaimed, "Oh right! Look! I got my hunter's license!"

Flashing her his own card, she took it from his grasp and looked at it. "Hm... Seems pretty normal.." She stated as she stared at the card.

Bending it in half, "Wahhh! What are you doinggg!?" Gon exclaimed as he bend forward to grab the card.

"I was just kidding. I would never do anything like that." Mito san laughed out as both Killua and Naruko stared at their interaction with a smile on their face.

"Oh Naruko... Can I talk with you outside for a moment?" Killua asked the girl as the duo continued talking

"Oh sure!" Naruko replied as they headed out.

"What is it that you wanted to say Kil?" Naruko asked with a beam on her face, "Uh... What I'm about to say.. I hope it doesn't change anything between us afterwards.." Killua said with a blush evident on his face.

"Uhm... Sure?" Naruko replied unsurely as she began wondering what Killua would say.

"I-... I-..." Killua began stuttering, "I what?" Naruko asked amusedly.

"I wanna ruin our friendship!" Killua exclaimed as Naruko froze, feeling numb as her eyes began tearing up.

[Come on guys say it togetherr!]

Killua peeked from one eye and saw she was tearing up so he panicked and hurried and continued his sentence, "WE SHOULD BE LOVERS INSTEAD!" He exclaimed with his whole face flushed.

Naruko froze once more at his confession as she felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders.

"I... I love you too... Baka." She grinned out with tears of joy in her eyes as she embraced Killua.

Killua in return embraced her back as she sniffled, smacking him on the back.

"Y-You jerk... *Sniffle* You scared the heck out of me *Sniffle*." She cried out, still hitting him.

"I know... I know.." Killua soothingly replied as he patted her back.

"Ohhhh Killua finally confessed!" Gon cheered out with Mito san watching on with a lenny face.

"KCMSKFNSKSNKAK! I'M GOING TO WASH MY FACE!" Naruko blurted out randomness with a flushed face before rushing off.

"Killua you did it!" Gon exclaimed as Killua smiled tenderly, looking at his hands, "Yes I did..."

____________________________________

That lyric prank thing.. Reminded me of my 'boyfriend' lmfao.

Except now.. He kinda ghosted me..

Could be a misunderstanding... Who knows haha.

And guys sorry once again cause it takes a super long time for me to write.. :')

Imma just say- I never planned this story out or anything, I go with the flow so... Yeah the story probably just flopped..

Sorry if I don't know how to reply to any of the questions.

Have a great day guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 604 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
9.1K 211 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
156 4 11
Many months have passed since they parted ways at the world tree and both Killua and Gon find themselves restless. After an emergency sees them reuni...
154K 8.1K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—ˆπ—‹ π—…π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—‰π–Ίπ—‚π–½ π–»π–Ίπ–»π—’π—Œπ—‚π—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π—π—ˆ two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-π—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-π—ˆlds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...