Kismat Connection✓

DrSoniaMathews

All he had, was a loving family and a little princess. He was happy in his small world, but there was a void... Еще

RiAnsh
Meet Dr Riddhima Soni
Meeting someone
Burglar or who?
Entry into the VR Mansion.
A new relation
Ahana, Vansh's wife?
The Basketball Match
A promise
Throwing Ahana out
Truth unfolds
Whole Truth
Emotional Outburst
Cosy moments
First day at work
What's going on Vansh?
Where is Riddhima?
Cruel World
Protecting her
Nightmares
Riddhima's feelings
Planning the party
Jealous Riddhima
My Happiness
Marriage Proposal(s)
Planned Attack
Serene Night
Time to Confess
Not Dead
Revenge Game
Attack at Hotel
Riddhima in Danger
Stuck with the Enemy
You before me
She is my life
I like me better, when I am with you
Revealing the secret to her
The Cutest Proposal
BONUS 1~ Getting Dressed (Little Mature)
BONUS 2~ Wedding Night! (Mature)
~Loving Miss Hothead~

Ahana gets confronted

2.6K 202 60
DrSoniaMathews

Ahana's pov

"Ahana", I heard Riddhima's panick stricken voice which actually made me satisfied.

I smirked at her expressions and watched her scowling.

"What are you doing here?", She shouted.

Well, I myself wanted to ask this. Vansh told me to meet here, so I just came here. I thought, probably I could go ahead with my plan so I came, but what the hell is she doing here?

Just then someone barged inside the cabin. I glanced backwards and found Vansh standing there in his dangerous aura. He walked towards me and folded his hands to his chest.

I glanced at Riddhima who now seems relaxed.

What is this? What are they upto?

"Hello Miss Ahana.", Vansh spoke and I nodded.

"I wanted you to meet someone.", He spoke ahead and I got up.

"Why are you standing?", He asked.

"You wanted me to meet..", I began but he stopped me.

"I want you to meet Dr Riddhima"

"Vansh I already had met her.", I spoke angrily, fisting my hands.

What is this? Did he really called me for this?

"Let me complete.", I heard his piercing voice and immediately shut my mouth.

"Meet Dr Riddhima Soni, best friend of Mrs. Vani Goenka.", He said glancing towards her.

I gulped after hearing him. How did he get to know?

"Afraid?", He smirked.

I calmed myself. I can't fail. No Ahana, you can't fail. Think about your family. Think about your child.

I took a deep breath and stared him with full confidence.

"Vansh, what are you saying? I am Vani's best...", Before I could complete Riddhima shouted.

"Shut up! You are caught, don't do this drama now. You are a doppleganger."

"You keep your mouth shut. You just arrived some days back and now you started showing your true colours?
Vansh, can't you see her reality? She is fooling you.", I tried to speak but Riddhima marched towards me, making me gulp.

"So Ahana where are the proofs?", She said.

"W.. what proofs?", I stuttered.

"You might have some kinds of proofs. You know,like your photos with Vani or something else.", She said while placing her hands at her waist.

I glanced downwards. Think Ahana think! I can't be defeated! No Ahana Srivastava cannot lose.

Vansh threw some photos in front of my face making my eyes popped. They were photos of Riddima and Vani.

"We cross-checked everything. You never went to Jaipur. How could you be her friend? You lose Ahana! We know everything about you.", Vansh said.

No this can't be possible. Wait..they couldn't know the whole truth. They just know me being traitor. They don't know anything else. So I had advantage.

I marched towards Vansh with hurt expression, but before I could speak anything, Vansh's family too barged inside the cabin.

Oh god! This family! Why can't they come at right time?

Vansh told them about me and explained them about Riddhima. But what startled me was Riddhima being Riva's biological mother.

"What? You are Riva's mother?", I shouted. I watched his family and all of them were shocked like me. Riddhima then told her dramatic story and I rolled my eyes at her confession.

"Woah! Brilliant! Just some days back you first saw that girl. A minute ago you became her mother's best friend and now you are saying you are her biological mother. Well played Doctor.", I mocked her while clapping dramatically.

If my plan is flopped, then let it be. I will not let Riddhima enter Riva's life. I will destroy these RaiSinghanias no matter what.

"Think whatever you want. We don't give a damn about your opinion.", Vansh shouted and I feel insulted.

Never in my life has someone insulted me this badly. All because of Riddhima.

I shot her a glare, "You bitch. You and your daughter both will rot..."

Thudd.

Before I could curse her, I found myself on floor. I looked upwards and my blood boiled. This Riddhima slapped me! Me, Ahana Srivastava! How dare she?

I stood and grabbed her throat.

"You idiot woman.", I shouted while strangling her.

I was happy that I was hurting her. She had the audacity to touch me right? Now she will know who I am!

I watched her struggling and I felt immense peace. But before I could put more pressure, I was pushed by someone. I fell on the ground again after that forceful push.

I glanced and saw Vansh hugging Riddhima and rubbing her back.

"Ahana, I was tolerating you before, because you claimed yourself to be Riva's family. But now that you are nobody, you have no right to even touch us. And dare not to glance at my family, because then you will see the worst side of mine.", Vansh spoke in his venomous voice.

"Family? When she became part of your family?", I shouted angrily.

Why are they both behaving this way? I am just fed up with both of them.

"Shut up. I don't have to explain anything to you. Just leave from here, before I call police", He threatened.

I was about to answer him back, when I saw Dr Anuj walking towards the cabin, through see through window. I glanced outside, and he gestured me to come out.

I shot all of them a glare, and rushed outside.

Just wait and watch RaiSinghanias, you all are doomed. And Riddhima you will regret this day for sure.

Author's pov

Anuj entered the cabin after hearing chaotic noises.

"What happened here?", He spoke when he saw Riddhima taking deep breaths.

All the RaiSinghanias were surrounding her and were rubbing her back.

"Dr Anuj, take care of Dr Riddhima's patients. We will be going home. She is not well.", Vansh spoke authoratively.

"Vansh? What? No!", Riddhima spoke while panting.

"No Riddhima. No more arguments. Vansh is right.", Anupriya said and they went towards home with her.

Anupriya's pov

I helped Riddhima and made her sat on the bed. I gestured everyone to leave. It was a long day for her. She might be stressed.

"Riddhima, call me if you need anything, I am right here.", I touched her shoulder and spoke. She glanced at me and gave me a small smile.

I marched outside and closed the door, to give her some privacy. She needs some lone time.

I walked to my room and sat. I couldn't help but think about the hospital feud. I can't believe Ahana to be such a mean woman. What not we have done for her? We treated her like our family for five long years! And she...

But somewhere, I am glad that she is not related to my Riva. She never was actually. I have always noticed Riva's depressed mood whenever she was around. I am glad that Riddhima is her biological mother.

Thinking about Riva made me want to see her. I walked towards Vansh's room and saw him, helping Riva with her dress. She just arrived from school.

"Where is Dr Ma, papa?", She asked excitedly.

"She is in her room. But don't stress her now Riva.", Vansh said and I saw her frowning.

"Why? I want to see her. Come na papa. Let's go to her room.", She whinned and Vansh sighed.

I hid before they could see me. They marched towards Riddhima's room. Vansh opened the door and entered with Riva trailing behind him. I peeked inside the room through window and saw Riddhima standing alone at a corner.

Probably she was unaware of their presence. She wiped her eyes and I saw tears in them.

She was crying!

Vansh touched her shoulder and she jumped at the sudden contact.

"Why are you crying?", I heard his deep voice.

"Crying? I-I wasn't crying!", She stuttered and Vansh raised her brow.

He shook his head whispered something in her ears, which made her cry more. She too whispered something and both of them smiled together while looking towards Riva.

Riva innocently looked at them with her big eyes. Riddhima stretched her hands.

"Hello Baby doll".

And Riva jumped on her making her giggle.

"All hugs for Dr Ma. Am I not your papa?", Vansh spoke with fake frown.

Riva hugged both of them together, and they both too reciprocated it.

I smiled at this new family bond which was emerging in my house. I always wanted Riddhima to become part of my family and it seems like god wants this too.

Giving them a last glance, I walked towards my room.

Someone rightly said, All is well that ends well!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36.1K 2.6K 16
A short story about riansh.
47.8K 3.1K 24
To know about this story, then do peep in. 😝
78.8K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
85.9K 4.6K 36
Broken by own family she agreed to marry the one they choose for her to save pride and reputation of her family not aware of what future have stored...