π‘šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘“π‘’ - π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›...

Par -ARMINSWHORE

[π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘—π‘Žπ‘’π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘₯ π‘œπ‘!] ↳ "π‘›π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒π‘₯𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑑𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’." [π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›... Plus

β€οΈŽπ‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘ π‘Žπ‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘œπ‘’π‘‘β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘›π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘π‘œπ‘›π‘“π‘™π‘–π‘π‘‘β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘Žπ‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘šπ‘’π‘’π‘‘ π‘’π‘β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘–π‘›β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘–π‘›β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘ π‘Žπ‘“π‘’β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Žβ€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘”π‘œβ€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘–π‘§π‘’β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Žπ‘™β€οΈŽ
π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘¦π‘™π‘–π‘ π‘‘.
β€οΈŽπ‘π‘œπ‘›π‘π‘™π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›β€οΈŽ
β€οΈŽπ‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘˜π‘–π‘β€οΈŽ

β€οΈŽβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’β€οΈŽ

2.3K 78 48
Par -ARMINSWHORE

❤︎ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒❤︎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

-----------------------------------------------------

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

once i saw eren, i immediately ran to the back room.

eren had to be here, RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU KIDDING? why can i not seem to catch a break with this man.

luckily, he didn't see me. i stood in the back room panting from running until sasha came back and saw me.

"uh? harper?" she looked at me with confusion, "you doing alright over there or.."

i ran up to her, basically begging her to help me without saying words.

"oh no, hun what's wrong." she looked at me, impatiently waiting for me to tell her.

"EREN IS HERE." i whisper-shouted to her, making me look at me with a bit of shock.

"HERE??" she did it back, "WHY HERE? NOW?" she shouts a bit to loud.

"HE KNOWS I WORK HERE SASH," i say to her, "i'm NOT serving him. i am not calling him fucking master, i need your help so he doesn't see me."

"can't you just hide back here the whole time?" she looks at me, making me look at her like "wtf."

i glare at her in a joking way, "have you MET levi? his short self would kick my ass." i say, making her laugh.

"true." she chuckled, "okay, hang on, let me tell the rest of the staff to occupy him. then you can do your job, okay?" i sigh of relief, thanking god she had a plan.

"your a lifesaver." i exclaimed, "thank you!"

"no problem." she smiled, "that's what friends are for!"

i smiled back at her, she then went forward with the plan and went to tell the rest of our staff what was going on.

i nervously waited in the back room, hoping levi, hange, or erwin just wouldn't notice i was not serving anyone or doing anything.

NOT trying to get my ass kicked by a certain 5'2 man today.

i was waiting for what seemed like forever, maybe i was just nervous or impatient, or probably both.

sasha then finally opened the doors to the back room discreetly, smiling at me.

"plans in motion!" she exclaimed, making me once again, sigh of relief.

"thank god. are they all out there right now?" i ask her.

"yup! you can go work now," she laughed, "he's being kept busy."

"thank god." i laughed as-well. "you guys are seriously the best, thank you!"

"of course!" she laughed "just make sure to work on the opposite end okay?"

"will do, thanks sash!" i ran out the door, "tell the other girls i said thanks too!" i shouted back to her.

"okay!" she shouted back to me, walking back out to the main part of the cafe.

now, let's just hope he doesn't end up seeing me somehow.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

i quickly made it to the other side of the cafe, making sure i went unnoticed by eren.

i couldn't have him see me, hopefully he'd just think i didn't have my shift today or something.

but seriously, doesn't he have classes right now?

maybe he doesn't, but i only have them later due to work.. same with sasha.

maybe he is, maybe he isn't, i don't know. though if he is, why is he skipping it to come HERE?

i was hoping levi wouldn't see me either, as he'd probably made me go to the main part where eren was.

i went over to some tables and took their orders,  making sure i went a opposite direction from where i usually go.

i accidentally almost went to the main part a few times due to being used to it, but i stopped myself thankfully, mainly because of sasha.

i only have a hour left of my shift, let's hope he doesn't see me.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...

as my shift was about to be over, i heard eren leaving because the girls who were serving him were saying bye.

so he must have his classes now instead.

i sighed of relief, quickly going to the backroom and giving out my last order.

i left the backroom, realizing i accidentally went into the main part.

i then bumped into someone, which thankfully i didn't drop anything.

"oh, shoot, i'm so sorr-" i looked up and i'm pretty sure the word "shock" could've been written on my face.

i bumped into eren.

shit shit shit.

he's probably wondering where i was now?!

what do i say? i died and then came back to do my shift??

WHAT DO I DO?

"calm down, harper." he laughed, "its fine. panicked to see me?"

"w-what?! no! not at all!" i nervously laughed, "i totally, uh, just got here!"

yeah, he didn't buy that at all..

"sure you did." he smirked, "i knew i'd find you here anyway. were you just embarrassed to see me?" he stepped closer to me, making my heart race a little.

he KNEW he'd find me here?

"stalker much. wouldn't be embarrassed to see a moron like you." i scoffed, even though i literally WAS. only because i didn't want to call him fucking master and my costume, who wouldn't be?

it's not because i like him in anyway.

nope, never.

"sure you wouldn't, i bet your glad to see me now." he teased me again, quietly laughing after doing it.

this man really LOVED to see my reactions huh?

"in your dreams, weirdo." i rolled my eyes at him. "now if you excuse me, i have to go give this customer their orde-"  i said before he put his hands on my shoulders, stopping me from going foward.

"wait," he looked me right in eyes, us making direct eye contact. "i need to talk to you later, meet me at the front of the school, okay?"

"why do you need too-" he then waves to me, hands me a piece of paper and walks out.

i stand there in shock, before levi comes up to me and snatched the paper out of my hand before i could even read it.

"GIVE THAT BACK-" i say to him, of course levi completely ignored me and opened it right the fuck up.

"a phone number, huh?" he looked at me, "from who?"

"none of your business." i snatch the paper from him, "NOW, i need to go give the customer their food before they leave the whole ass cafe."

he then just sighed and walked away, going to count the money in the cash registers.

i quickly give the customer their food before apologizing for the wait. i felt bad, i made them wait like 30 minutes because of a manbun confusing idiot and a short scary man.

great.

they said it was fine and still left a tip, which i grabbed all of my tips before i went to the backroom to change.

i took off my maid dress and put on my outfit, deciding to dress up again since i loved it at the party, even thought i wasn't the type to.

[𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡!]

sasha then came into the backroom, asking me if i was ready to leave and head to uni.

i nodded, as we both made our way to the car i couldn't help but wonder.

right after school, i have to meet with eren.

what did he need to talk with me about, privately? again?

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10, ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐴/𝑁

𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐵𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝐷𝐾-

𝑂𝐾 𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑊𝐴𝑌

𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑈𝑃𝐿𝑂𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 2 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆!! 𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑂 𝑆𝐸𝑇 𝑈𝑃 𝑀𝑌 𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑃𝐻𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑅𝐸𝑇𝑌 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐸 𝐴𝑅𝐸😍‼️‼️

𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑊𝐴𝑌 𝐼 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸 𝑌𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑅 𝐸𝑋𝐶𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅

1 𝐻𝐼𝑁𝑇.

𝐵𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐸𝐷.

𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝐿𝑈𝐹𝐹.

𝐼𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇𝑆 2 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅

𝐼 𝑊𝑂𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑌? 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐻𝑌 𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐼 𝑆𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐶𝐻𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸?

𝐺𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑆 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐿 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅!

𝐼 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐸𝑁𝐽𝑂𝑌𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇!♡︎

I LOVE U ALLL<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
21.1M 640K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC