Original Characters

By p0lygraph_eyes

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ + ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇꜱ ( '♡' = ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀᴠᴇꜱ) • Alien • American Horror Story • A Nightmare On Elm Street •... More

THE WALKING DEAD
. Cassandra Cruz .
. Eliza Mendoza .
. Mavis Greene .
EUPHORIA
. Billie Vaughn .
AMERICAN HORROR STORY
Jaxon Xavier | Coven
Eva Mars | Freak Show
Roselle Scott | Hotel
Veronica Brooks | 1984
MARVEL
. Rosalind Black-Thorn .
. Cordelia Ray .
. Marina Maximoff .
. Iridessa Willis .
. Stella Wilson .
. Jaymie Potts .
. Heather Stone .
. Juliet Stark .
YOUTUBER
. Anastasia Kingston .
. Viola Valentine .
CELEBRITY
. Arabella June(bug) .
. Amethyst Fox .
. Quinn Donovan .
HARRY POTTER
. Ophelia Snape .
. Darcie Malfoy .
. Matilda Moonfall .
. Frankie Scamander .
TEEN WOLF
. Amira Iman .
. Dalia St.Claire .
. Esmeralda Greensmith .
. Artemis Lockhart .
. Bethany Martin .
. Samantha McCall .
DC
. Madisyn Merit .
. Kathleen Philips .
THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
. Alexander Hargeeves .
. Caspian Hargreeves .
HOLLYOAKS
. Camila McQueen .
TWILIGHT

. Kathryn Hale .

66 1 3
By p0lygraph_eyes

GENERAL INFORMATION

First Name: Kathryn

Middle Name: Rosemary

Last Name: Hale (Formerly Miller)

Nicknames: Kat, Kath, Kathy

D.O.B: 1920

Species: Vampire

Powers: - Morphing
+ regular vampire powers

Date of when turned: 1937

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Heterosexual

RELATIONSHIPS

Mother: Irene Miller (bio)
Esme Cullen (adoptive)

Father: Kenneth Miller (bio)
Carlisle Cullen (adoptive)

Siblings: Ruby Miller (bio)
Ralph Miller (bio)

Rosalie Hale (adoptive)
Jasper Hale (adoptive)

Other close family members: Edward Cullen
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
(They are like her siblings.)

Relationship status: Single / Taken (Depends on the storyline.)

Romantic interest: Edward Cullen

Or Benjiman

Best friend: She is closest to Rosalie

Friends: appart from family
Leah Clearwater, Seth Clearwater (Kathryn doesnt really understand why vampires and werewolves have such a huge vendetta against eachother, she actually quite enjoys hanging out with them. Hunting together is also fun. But she doesnt really tell her family about it, scared of what they would say.)

Enemies: The Volturi, Victoria, James, Laurent, Riley

OTHERS

Nationality: American

Known languages: She lost count. Over the years shes taught herself multiple different languages.

Hometown: New York

Currently lives: Washington, Forks

Personality: Kathryn is probably the most loyal, trustworthy girl you'll meet. Despite her troublesome past, she actually has a heart of gold.
It did take quite awhile for her to warm up to people though. Actually, it's still does.
Yes, Kathy herself is trustworthy but that doesnt mean she thinks everyone else is.

Kathy can be quite protective aswell. If she feels like someone she loves is in danger, or hurt, she wont stop until the situation is solved.

She can be cold sometimes, depending on her mood. If you catch her on a bad day, it's best to just leave her alone. Kathy has had to have multiple different therapist, counsellors, doctors. As her mental health at the beginning wasnt very good. Though she personally thinks shes doing a whole lot better. But she does admit, she can overwork herself at times.

Kathy doesnt like to be seen as a doormat. She wants people to think shes bold, confident. So that's the image she has created for herself. Though if your close to her, you know shes actually a softie. Yet, dont let that fool you.

Likes: Music, dancing (Preforming arts is one of her passions. She dreamed of being an actress or a stage performer for years.), exploring / adventures, hunting, playing pranks on her family (especially Edward.)

Dislikes: Feeding from animals (She understands why they have too but she just prefers human blood.), anything to do with Bella Swan (do I even have to explain?)

Backstory: TW : Abuse & violence , s*xual assault , self harming , attempted s*icide

- Kathryn's childhood is something she pretty much refuses to talk about. Unless you are deeply trusted. She was born around the great depression, her family being stated as 'low class'.
Her father was unemployed so he struggled making money, meaning there housing arrangement was in danger.

From a very young age she was aware of her family's status. It started when she would be sent to school without food (Alot of families back then couldnt afford it, even the schools didnt provide.)
So that she would starve. Once she was back home, still no food as her parents had ate while she was out.

This quickly moved to Kathy getting in some trouble around the market for having 'sticky fingers.'
Despite her parents being aware of her lack of diet, they still scolded her. Pretty badly.
It all kind of went down hill from there. She was become more disobedient, feisty. She refused to look after her siblings (being the oldest.). She even started misbehaving at school. Well, that was until she recieved the cane. Sometimes it would be a ruler.

When Kathy was around fourteen, things started to get even worse. She finished school, meaning she had alot of free time on her hands. Though she still refused to do chores. She didnt see the point. Why should she do something for people who couldnt even be bothered to give her a sandwich for lunch? They would rather see her starve.
So her father decided to take things into his own hands. Before she would get a slap on the bum but this time, it was much worse. He would violently beat her until she gave in, until she was barely breathing, until she was fully black and blue. There would be kicks, slaps, punches, pulling by the hair. He would even use inanimate objects to wack her with.

This went on for quite awhile. And honestly, it broke her. It got to the point where she wouldnt even go outside, in fear of what people may think about her various scars, bumps, scratches, cuts. Her mother felt somewhat guilty, standing there, watching her daughter get beat. But she couldnt do anything about it, otherwise it would be her getting the abuse.

Kathy's sixteenth birthday. A day ment to be full of laughter and joy. For her, it was the complete opposite. Well, the start of the day was fine but when it got towards night time, all the adults where drinking, getting a little loud.
So Kathy decided to go to her room and read some of the new comics she received.
But her dad wanted otherwise. He came stumbling into her bedroom, wasted as ever. I dont want to go into detail but one thing lead to another and her virginity and dignity was taken from her. All in a matter of minutes.

What happened that day has never left her mind. She can remeber it like it happened yesterday. She was pretty scarred from it.
Kathy couldn't take it anymore. She thought things where bad but he just made things 100 times worse. So one day, she packed her bags and left, taking any food or money she could find. Plus some alcohol. To give them her final 'fuck you'

Kathryn didn't really have any friends. She used to, but things changed. So she pretty much spent a few months just walking around, seeing if she could do any jobs. Despite the gender roles, she did actually earn a few pounds.

On her travels, she met someone.
A man by the name of Arthur Smith. She was totally hooked on him. How couldnt she be? He was hansome, charming, funny.
He was also the one to make the first move. And stupidly, Kathryn fell for him.

Once she told him about her current living arrangements, he insisted she stayed at his. So ofcourse she agreed. Things were okay for the first few weeks but that's when she started to figure Arthur out.

He would come home from work alot of nights wasted off his head. And even on some occasions, he would bring back girls. Yes, girls. Not one, multiple.

Kathy quickly became uncomfortable so one morning she decided she was going to talk to him about this situation. Instead of him being understanding, he lit a fuse. Throwing 'after what I've done for you, you leave?' statements like this.
Kathy tried to ignore this, going to leave. But he physically stopped her, telling her she cant leave.

This 'relationship' became very similar to her fathers. And she hated it. She felt like no matter what she tried to do, he would be there. In this case, Arthur almost felt like her dads reincarnation.

After this argument, poor Kathy continued to be abused. Mentally, verbally, physically.

For almost a year.
But on her 17th birthday, she couldnt take it anymore.
So she left, once again.

Kathy had gotten herself quite tipsy so she ended up stumbling into an alley way. Falling to the ground, she just began sobbing. All the memories seeming to flood her head at once.
So she sat up, looked around and found a shard of broken glass.
Kathy knew she was reaching her limits. No longer could she take this. No longer did she want to. She couldn't.
So the intoxicated girl decided it would be best to end her life. It meant no more suffering.
Once she had done what needed to be done, she once again fell back onto the floor, ready for peace at last.

But fate had other ideas for her.
Rosalie just so happened to be taking a morning walk when she could smell something sweet. Blood. And it's been awhile since her last feed. Rosalie went to investigate, leading her to this alley way. That's when she came across the unconscious girl, seeing what she had done. Carlisle had told her not to make any new borns as she wouldnt be able to control them. But something in Rosalie was screaming at her to help this random girl.
Knowing that this was the way she chose to leave the world, it pained Rose. So she didnt follow Carlise rules, deciding to give this girl another chance at life.

And that's where Kathryn's next journey began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
59.6K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...