Psychotic

By dayondablockk

A girl named india is psycho as everyone loves to call her (sy). She has no heart as everyone says, but has t... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Not an update.
14
15
New characters
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

5

4.5K 128 84
By dayondablockk

Sy POV  
the next morning (1pm)

Knock knock knock ! 

"india wake tf up and get ready" I hear sean yell 

"i'm up damn" I yell throwing the covers off of me and getting up grabbing my phone and going to the bathroom.

I started my shower and did my morning routine . While I was brushing teeth I get a ft call from miyah.

"hey bitchhh" she says smiling in the camera.

"heyyy wyd" i say wiping my mouth off .

"nothing just woke you, how is the house with seann and killaaaaa ?"

"wym and killa" i say chuckling .

"i meannn i see the way y'all look at each other and he likes you and you like him back even if you don't wanna say it but I know you and sean probably knows too that's why he did all that last night"

I chuckle while taking my clothes off. "girl bye i don't like him, but i gotta go i'll call you later." I say hanging up before getting a response. Ion got time for her shit.

30 mins later.

I got out the shower and got dressed and headed downstairs for the group meeting about today. I go downstairs finding everyone on the couch waiting for me .

"finally damn girl, you look good tho period bitch" mir says jumping around. 

"Fuck up and periodddd" i say sticking my tongue out twerking while mir hyped me up and the rest of them mugged us. 

"INDIA SIT TF DOWN" i hear dave say from the tv making me and mir sit down and laugh.

"ight so they having a party at a club, and all y'all need to go . Sy will catch their attention i'm sure so be nice" dave says 

"uhh nice ? Ion know wtf that is sorry" I say making him laugh

"i'm fr it starts at 8 be really bye talk to yall later. Love yall" 

"fineee " i say getting up

"I SAID I LOVE YOU INDIA" dave yells as I run upstairs.

"She almost said she loved sean the other day" eek blurts out .

"NO I DID NOT" i yell from my room making them laugh.

miyah POV 

So sy went to new york with her little thugs, i can't believe she still like sean and now she's starting to feel that killa guy. It's all becoming too much for me so i'm gonna go see her mom.

 I know what your thinking her mom that beat her? Her mom is a horrible person. Well not to me. I never seen her hit her, i just heard india say it. Maybe it was just her excuse to run and join a gang for that nigga dave. So i'm gonna go talk to her about her daughter.

I've known them for most of their lives and nothing has really happened to that girl to make her act the way she does. Yea her first love derrick died but oh well. That's pretty much it, even tho her dad isn't around nothing is wrong with him.

I get snapped outta my thoughts when I pull up to india's movas house. It was old and ran down and in the hood , but oh well it's cute i guess. I wouldn't wanna live in it .

knock knock knock.

"hey baby" sy's mom said smiling moving so I can come in 

"hey ma ." i say hugging her and kissing her cheek.

India's mom always been like my mom since my actual mom isn't really in my life her parents were kinda mines as well. Maybe that's why I don't believe her when she said that her dad was a addict and her mom was beating on her. She also claimed she was raped. Like how psycho can you really be? 

"your daughter is out here acting crazy" i say rolling my eyes and sitting down.

"what she doing now? still lying on me?"

"of course ma, telling people about her past that she was abused, raped, and had a drug addict father. On top of that her losing her first love and uncle."

India's uncle (her dad's brother) was like her father since her dad isn't around and he's a "drug addict" . So he was her father figure until he died . He got shot, he was also in the streets, but he didn't work for dave.

"That girl has so serious issues, where did I go wrong" she says sitting next to me and shaking her head.

India POV
7:00

It's 7 so i started getting ready for the party at 8 along with everyone else. I got in the shower and started to play my music. I feel like something was off with miyah earlier on the phone but I ignored it. Ion have time for her attitude. She's mad about how I live MY life.

Key word my life. It's not yours so mind your business. I understand she my best friend and all but dang get out my pussy.

My thoughts roam as I wash myself up twice and hop out the shower. I dried my self off and put my underwear on before lotioning my body and putting on my perfume and scented lotion that made me smell like vanilla before slipping on my dress and taking my hair out the bonnet.

I curled the top of my hair and straightened the other parts . Lastly did my makeup.

everybody's outfit 

eek ^^

Everyone was finished by 8 and they were waiting for me on the couch per usual. I walk down stairs and sean and killa was looking both good asf. 

"okay best we see you, now let's go" mir says getting up and walking out the door while everyone but me and killa followed.

I was busy putting my heels on . I get up and walk out to feel his large warm hands wrap around my waist. "you look good" he whispered in my ear making me blush but he wasn't finna know that.

"don't touch me, but thank you boo" i say blowing him a kiss and walking out the door. Okay i maybe getting a little soft for him but he not finna find that out.

I go to the car and get in the front seat since they always leave it for me.

We get in the car and head to the party,  A few min later we finally arrive.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
684K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
161K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...