Fantasies- Robert Irwin

By maddiesirwin

Y/N the 17 year old who loves wildlife, also comes face to face with her life long celebrity crush. and they... More

forever
pearls
Reunited
a/n
glow
mine
1K
update

rescue

2.1K 22 10
By maddiesirwin

After a long day of university and my last day I thought I could go for a quick swim and check for any injured animals.

after I got there, a huge croud was forming so I thought I would check it out, a baby turtle with plastic all around it with wires attached, some man looking to be in his old 30's tried cutting everything off but injuring the turtle more.

Y/N- stop let me do this you are no professional please let me handle this

Old man- I'm a veterinarian.. you twat

Y/N- for what PETS home PETs. not wildlife. I am so just let me do my job.

the man steps back letting me take over, I take a look at the turtle and it needs urgent care, a the man has also damaged it.

I manage to get the turtle in my car, and drove to the nearest wildlife vet which is Australia zoo. So i give them a quick call

"Australia zoo wild life services how can i help"

Y/N- "Hi I'm Y/N Maximoff, I found a Turtle on the beach with multiple wires  wrapped around as well as plastic, and a man stabbing the turtle the same time is it okay if i brought him in"

Zoo- Yes that is more than okay we will have everything set up as soon as your here how long do u think you will be"

Y/N- " The least of 7 minute's"

Zoo- "okay thank you see you soon"

as i arrive to the hospital A lot of people come out to my car as I grab the turtle, a pair of hands on top of mine helping me with the turtle as well as a lot of cameras.

as we set the turtle down I turn to see who the gentle man was who helped me. i never thought i would see the face but it was Robert Irwin..

Y/N- oh my gosh the Irwin family-

Robert had a giggle before speaking up

Robert- thank you for bringing the turtle in. it means alot

Y/N- my pleasure. as studying to be a wildlife zoologist thought I could do my part.

Robert gave me a sweet smile before someone started panicking and hurt the turtle more for not knowing where to cut.

i look over at the turtle noticing the end wires that aren't so hard to detangle and will be less of a harm to the animal

Y/N- hey hey can I help I know what to do

as they we're hesitant someone spoke up

Robert- yes you may do as much help as u can

as I untie the wires, help clean up the wounds, do x-rays and blood samples  was proud of myself. I'm finally starting to do my job.

Robert and I kind of became close in the process we know a lot about each other and its crazy i get to be eye to eye with him.

Y/N- "hey thank you for today i should head home now"

Robert- "wait I was talking to the team, we thought that since you have such a talent with animals and stuff we thought u could join the team, u kind of can't say no I already got you a uniform made.."

he says pulling the uniform from behind his back.

Y/N- "omg yes of course."

Robert- "okay good u start tomorrow"

Y/N- "perfect"

you smile and walk out of the doors you have never been so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 37K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.9K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC