The Incredibles: The Green Po...

By mickol93

A month later after the events of the Incredibles, and before the events of The Incredibles 2, and during the... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Finding power coin
Chapter 2: Green Ranger returns
Chapter 3: Justice is served
Chapter 4: Warehouse hunt
Chapter 5: Command Center
Chapter 6: Sightings of the green ranger
Chapter 7: Attack bots
Chapter 8: Subway station
Chapter 9: Sewers
Chapter 10: Green Ranger vs Bomb Voyage
Chapter 11: Sky Hawk's lair, and air duet with Sky Hawk
Chapter 12: Corralled, and Firebolt's rampage
Chapter 14: Coup D'Etat
Chapter 15: Power Rangers Vs Silver Kong
Chapter 16: Race against time
Chapter 17: The Razor's edge
Chapter 18: Breaking and entering
Chapter 19: Chemical chaos
Chapter 20: Oxcorp's ultimate weapon
Chapter 21: Escape from Oxcorp
Chapter 22: Violet kidnapped, and face-off at the bridge
Chapter 23: Epilogue

Chapter 13: Jedidiah's test, and the mighty hunter

514 9 12
By mickol93

A few hours later, and in his office, Mr. Ox is talking to someone on the phone as he sitting at his desk. 

Ox: So, you'll do it?

Male voice on phone: To hunt the Green Ranger? I will accept your challenge, Ox. But keep your money. The thrill of the hunt will be enough for me.

Much later, at the Metroville Zoo, a tall man wearing some kind of bear skin is standing by a oil trail. He throws his lighter at the oil. 

Man: Yes, yes! 

The lighter lights the oil, and the man smirks as the fire spreads on a wooden symbol of Trevor's golden shield of his ranger form. In the Command Center, all the rangers are gathered as Trevor shows them the machine spider. Billy looks at it.

Billy: Wow. An amazing work on this machine. 

Trevor: But do you know who built it though?

Billy: No, I don't. Whoever did built this is very talented of hiding his movements. 

Trini: He means that the person who made this machine is clever of hiding his tracks and the ways of making the machine. 

Trevor: Man. I mean, this is like the second time this has happened to me. I wonder who's after me. (Looks at Zordon) What do you think, Zordon?

Zordon: I do not know, Trevor. But you need to be careful. Whoever is after you must really want the power of the Green Ranger. You can't let them get it. 

Tommy: Zordon's right. But don't worry. You know you can count on us when or if you ever need help. 

Kimberly: Yeah, we're there for each other. 

Jason: Always. 

Trevor smiles at them, knowing he has friends to look after him, and also will always count on them when he needs help. Suddenly, his cell phone rings. He looks at his pocket, and at everyone. They all stand back, and let him answer his phone. Zordon and Alpha also keep quiet. Trevor answers it. It's his boss, Mr. Morris. 

Morris on phone: Rydinger, where are you?!

Trevor: I'm just hanging out with some friends, sir. 

Morris on phone: Why are you doing that?! Why aren't you down at the zoo getting me pictures of this?! 

Trevor: But I was just--

Morris on phone: Doesn't anyone do his job around here? It's right out my window, I could write the copy myself. Now, get me photos! 

Trevor: Ok, Mr. Morris.

Morris on phone: I'll bet money the Green Ranger is involved somehow. 

Trevor hangs up. He looks at his friends. 

Trevor: Looks like more trouble in my home. My home is getting a lot of super villains. Where do all these guys come from? 

Zack: Heck if we know. 

Trevor: Do you think you guys can help me out here?

Jason: Sure. Let's get down to the zoo and check it out. It's morphing time! 

They all take out their morphers, and morph. 

Trevor: Dragonzord! 

Tommy: Tigerzord! 

Zack: Mastodon!

Kimberly: Pterodactyl!

Billy: Triceratops! 

Trini: Saber-Toothed tiger!

Jason: Tyrannosaurus! 

They all morph into the Power Rangers, and teleport to the zoo. 

Zordon: Good luck, rangers. And may the power protect you. 

The rangers have arrived at the zoo. They look around, and they see the burning wood symbol. They decided to go inside the main building of the zoo to check it out. They pass through the door. They all look around. 

Trevor: Hmm. Maybe I should get some kind of ranger signal, so people don't have to set things on fire to get my attention.

Zack: Yeah, you're right, bud. 

Voice: Welcome, Green Ranger. 

They all jump, and look ahead. They see the man wearing a bear skin. He has a rifle. 

Man: Ah, and I see you brought your rangers with you. I am Jedidiah, the world's greatest hunter. Now, that you are within my trap, we can begin glorious contest of strength. 

Trevor: Is that like a sweet steak? I always throw those away. Nice outfit, by the way. Where's Po, the Panda Bear? 

The rangers all laugh at Trevor's joke. Jedidiah chuckles at this. 

Jedidiah: Let us hope your body moves fast than your tongue, ranger. 

The door behind them suddenly slams close on them. Then, green gas comes out of vents. Jedidiah runs off ahead. Everyone starts coughing. 

Trevor: Ugh! Gas! Some kind of poison! 

Tommy: Oh, man! We'd better catch jungle boy, and find a cure, and fast!

They all run around the place. They're in a vet area, where they tend to any animals who get hurt. Then, they come to exhibits. They enter, and they see booby traps, man-made. And flame throwers on the walls, along with electric wires. 

Zack: Whoa. Someone's been busy here. 

Tommy: Yeah. Looks like Jedidiah's been busy in here while you were with us, man. 

Trevor: Yep. 

Jedidiah on P.A.: You are perhaps getting to feel a bit weak, huh? The poison courses through your veins will surely kill you all, without the anti-toxins. 

Kimberly: Oh, gosh. If we don't get to Jedidiah soon, we're in big trouble! 

They all run and dodge the traps. They had to jump over, and duck from the traps, and flames. They also have to carefully move around the wires. They also have the feeling that Jedidiah is watching them somehow. They come to a bridge. 

Jedidiah: (Chuckles) That's right, rangers. You sense trouble, don't you?

Trevor looks around, and sees Jedidiah on a tree, aiming his rifle at them. He points out, and they all see him. They all run very fast as they run across the bridge. He tries to shoot them, but he keeps missing. 

Jedidiah: Good! I knew a useless rifle would never match your running skills. 

Trevor: Ok, someone's gonna need a time-out when we catch him! 

They make it across, and run inside. They're in more exhibits, and more traps. 

Jedidiah: Ha, such speed, such skill. (Chuckles) Your weakness will pass, for a time. If you want the cures, you'll have to come for me. I grow more eager for our battle to begin. Come to me, Power Rangers! Come quickly. 

Trini: He sounds like he really wants to fight us. 

Zack: Yeah.

Billy: We'd better hurry. If we don't get to him soon, our bodies will fall to the poison inside. 

Jason: Then let's move, rangers. But be careful of the traps. He hopes that we'll be killed by them. 

The team continues dodging the traps. They also see that he also add bear-traps on the floors, and spinning flame spikes. Trevor jumps over them as his friends do the same. The animals behind the cages watch them as they run by. Just then, they come to another bridge. They know that Jedidiah is on another tree, using his sniper rifle to shoot them. 

Jedidiah: There is a beautiful scene where the hunter stalks his prey. 

They all run fast across the bridge, while dodging the bullets. But as they make it across, Trevor gets grazed in the left arm by the bullet. He yells in pain, and clutches his arm. 

Trevor: Dang it!

Trini: (Gasps) You okay?!

Trevor: Yeah, I'll be fine. 

Jedidiah on P.A.: I have been following your crime fighting for some time, Green Ranger. You continue to make the city a safer place for people to live in. I hope you'll fight well in our battle. 

Trevor shakes his head, as he and the others are slowly feeling the effects of the poison. They cough more. 

Jedidiah on P.A.: Hmm. You may run like a weak deer, but you have the heart of a dragon.

Trevor: Jeez. Whatever Jedidiah gassed us with is throwing us off. 

Kimberly: Yeah. We need the cure. 

They come to a gate door. It opens, and insides, is an exhibit of snakes. Snakes cages and exhibits are everywhere. And ahead of them is Jedidiah. He has a sword. 

Jason: Look, there he is!

Jedidiah: Ah, yes! It's time for our battle, Power Rangers! Let's see if you all want what it takes to win!

Tommy: Let's get him, guys!

They all do their fighting poses, and charge at Jedidiah. He charges in too. He swings his sword at them, trying to hit them. They all dodge as they hit him at once. He falls down, but gets back up. Then, he drinks a potion, making him stronger. 

Jedidiah: Hmm. A true hunter does not need guns. Come, rangers! Join me in the dance of death. 

He charges in again, and this time, he knocks down every ranger who comes at him. They all land on their backs, groaning. 

Billy: Those potions make him too strong to take head-on. 

Jason: We'd better think of something. 

Trevor: Let's give him a sword then, guys! Let's get on our weapons!

Tommy: Right! Saba! 

Trevor: Dragon Dagger!

Kimberly: Power Bow!

Trini: Power Daggers!

Zack: Power Ax! 

Billy: Power Lance! 

Jason: Power Sword!

Their weapons appear in their hands. They charge in at Jedidiah. He charges in too with his sword. They all clash their swords and weapons together with his. 

Jedidiah: You and your friends will make magnificent trophies. 

Trini: Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen!

Trevor kicks him in the chest, finally getting a blow at him. The potion wears off, and Tommy swings his kicks at him. 

Tommy: Now our chance to take Jedidiah out! 

Before Trevor could lay a punch, Jedidiah suddenly grabs him, and throws him into a snake cage. He falls down into it, and lands on snakes. The snakes hiss at him as he sits up. He gets up and avoids the fangs from the snakes.

Trevor: The zoo never seem this dangerous when I was a kid. 

He climbs out of the cage, and sees the others fighting Jedidiah. He clutches his dagger, and runs back into the fight. Jedidiah is blocking most of the attacks, but he gets punches in the face by Kimberly. He growls angrily, and kicks her and Trini in the chests. They both land on the floor. Trevor jumps in the air, and kicks him in the chest. He lands on the floor too, but gets back up. Trevor, Jason, and Tommy charge at him, but he drinks another potion. 

Jedidiah: Ooh! This potion fills me with the strength of the ancient hunters!

They tried to take him head-on with their swords, but he proves to be stronger with the potion and the sword. He then kicks Trevor into a room. The door closes after he lands on the floor. And more gas comes into the room. 

Trevor: Oh, no! More gas! I'd better find a way out, and fast! 

He looks around, and he finds a vent. He kicks open the grate, and crawls in. He crawls as fast as he can. 

Trevor: Jeez, I can see the Bugle headlines on the newspaper right now. "Green Ranger suffocates in air vent". How embarrassing. (Looks behind, and sees the gas) Better hurry! That gas is coming into the vents! 

He sees the way out, and kicks open the vent. He climbs out, and just in time. He sees the others still fighting. He charges in, and catches Jedidiah off-guard. 

Trevor: Hyah! 

He spin kicks Jedidiah in the head. He grunts painfully as he gets send flying to the floor. 

Jedidiah: Good! Your strength is more than I hoped! 

Trevor: Enough! 

Trevor trips him, and he lands on his back. As he tries to get back up, Trevor uppercuts him in the chin, making him land on his chest. Jedidiah looks like he has had enough. Everyone is panting, and breathing heavily from the fight, and from the poison. They all look at him as he's on all fours. 

Jedidiah: (Panting) Well played, rangers, including you, Green Ranger. You are...as cunning, and stronger...as I had heard. (Takes out bottles) Here are the anti-toxins, as I promised. 

Trevor: (Takes them) Thanks for nothing.

He hands each to his friends. They all lift up their helmets a little, so they can drink them. They turn around, so that Jedidiah can't see them. They drink the bottles, and are now cured from the poison. They put their helmets down, and look at Jedidiah. 

Trevor: Who put you up to this?

Jedidiah: (Pants) I did what I did. For the challenge of it. That...is all I will say. 

Kimberly grabs him, and ties him up. Everyone looks at him.

Kimberly: Great. Well, the nice policemen will be by soon to take you back to your cage, Jedidiah. You be a good boy until they get here. 

They all teleport out of the zoo. Luckily, before the fight, Trevor managed to get some pictures of the fight. Trevor's life as a ranger is proving to be more awesome for him. He loves being a ranger. He will protect the world, his family, his home, and his friends.

Here's the 13th chapter of The Incredibles: The Green Power is back. I'm happy to be working on this story. I bet this will pleased all of my Incredibles and Power Rangers followers well. Jedidiah is my own character. He's a hunter, that hunts animals, and worthy people that he picks as his prey. The chapters of this story is coming faster than ever. I hope you'll all enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think of it. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 123 21
Aria Preston. A teenage girl just trying to survive in a world where she constantly feels she doesn't belong. Coming from a long line of sirens, her...
22K 518 29
When a dark vessel in Angel Grove is unearthed, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa release Ivan Ooze with a master plan to get revenge on the powerful Zordon...
29.8K 640 20
Thomas 'Tommy' Oliver is a high school student that lives in Angel Grove. He's always bullied and steers clear from any form of fighting...but that d...
16.8K 424 24
Coral (Completed)💎 -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs...