The Trails Of Shiva (A pertem...

By thecrazyguynextdoor

As all first timers say this is my first time writing a book. they say love is above all, the most powerful b... More

An intro
ch-1 olympus
Brahma
Bhairava

vishnu

217 3 8
By thecrazyguynextdoor

Me- Hallo dear humans and Ghosts and ghouls and vampires and gods and heroes and villains and nymphs and satyrs and primordial a and..
Annabeth - can you please shut up and start the story?
Me - pirates and fishes and nemo and monsters..
Annabeth - he is dumber than seaweed brain.
Percy - was that an insult or a praise that you gave me?
Annabeth - forget what I said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shout out to @SheyG02 for correct answer and thank you for reading my story
Vishnu's pov

My name is vishnu Or widely known in Greek pantheon as sally. Now you might be like what........ How can you ,a male god the second most powerful one, be a mother? Well I am not really sally but she is like me. Confusing ? Let me tell you the full story.

Now as many of you already know gods can be at different places at once and can change gender as they wish. But we indian gods have a special ability, an ability to of creating an avatar or a mortal manifestation of our selves Who have some of our qualities.

And sally got one of the best ones - kindness, sacrifice, protective nature, and readiness to do whatever it takes to save what is dear to them.
She married a prick to save Percy Jackson's life. She is like the all in one mother pack!

Any way let me introduce my self to you all again.

Hi,my name is vishnu the preserver the second most powerful entity on the universe, I protect the universe from the dark hands of the evil.Or if I cannot do that I create someone to do so. I am supercool to be with unless you are evil or harm my devotees ( don't harm them or you will get blasted into subatomic particles never to be seen or heard again your soul frying in pits of boiling oil and then he healed and then whipped a million times then made to run carrying a ton of weight on a hamster field and then making insects squirming inside you and the list goes on and on and on.....)

In a nut shell we indian gods love those who worship us and those who do good to the world. Oh a remainder whom so ever you are don't insult or make jokes on belly button when you are near bhrama or you will not live to see meet another person, he was born from mine after all!!

My father is no one and mother is no one. I am self born. just appeared from Shiva's conscience, no one knows just , Boom! An you have a the second most powerful being in the universe!

Any way, I was in vikhunta, the highest heaven, sleeping on my trusted multi-headed serpent shesha, he who holds all planets on its heads and sings about me every day, floating on the legendary ocean of milk, which by the way produced immortality.

Beside me my wife Lakshmi,the goddes of wealth, talking with me with a lovely smile on her face as I gazed into her lovely eyes.

This was the first time I woke up in a thousand years. As the vishnu the protector It is my Dharma to protect every good there and after protecting the entire universe in the great war. I had to go dormant for recharging my energy. This is the first time I got enough energy to wake up.

" How do you think the universe is running while we were dormant dear?" My wife asked. At this I sighed and said"This I do not know my dear, the universe had been under bhrama's creations since the begining of Kalyug, and we can only go down if ..." I said before I was cut down by the booming voice that I was too familiar with.

"Oh great vishnu the creator of the creator, lord of vaikuntha I summon you." Said bhrama, summoning me to him.

"...that happened " I said surprised. Lakshmi was equally surprised, after all bhrama was not he one to normally call me, why did he call me?.

"Seems that something happened dear, you should go." My living wife said.

"Well that's disappointing. I would have loved to spend some more time with you after such a long time."
She laughed at that and said " come on go and check what is going on." And me being the good husband followed her orders.

Wait a minute why the heck is bhrama in greek pantheon? Chaos, his Greek personality should be there not him!

Well let's go and see what is happening.

The temple of Vishnu in thirumala in india

You might be thinking what is so special about this temple?.
This is the temple of vishu where the statue of Vishnu resides. This was the place where lord visnu was last seen on earth and it was the middle of night in India as the statue started glowing a bright light erupted from it as every thing inthe vicinity lit up as if it had been the day time as the light subsides you could see a figure vaguely human,with a conch shell in one hand and a mace in another, a disk or the chakra in the third hand and a lotus in the fourth. He was Vishnu,the preserver and he came out side his residence for the first time in the last last millennia or so.

By his side stood a majestic eagle 🦅 a mighty beast worthy of the preserver of all good things

The mighty lord eagles Garuda the ride of lord vishnu

Lord Vishnu’s Point Of View
In my eternal life I have seen many things I have seen the universe being created and it being destroyed around a thousand times, I have seen as jaunx of the planet 1002357 or widely known as the planet of thieves and criminals, mritsone (mrit-stone) , destroy thousands of lives before I sent a huge eagle to kill, I have seen this universe being almost destroyed a million times, I have seen as chad waters the child of Poseidon drive his swords into the heart of Hitler and drag him to the door steps of Olympus for his crimes (never been so proud of a son of Poseidon).

But never have I ever seen Earth as chaotic as it is now, that too when it is not even having a war, such imbalance is unacceptable, people dying due to hunger while billionaires build sky scrapers  and animal species are going extinct while  humans  are doing nothing more than harming them polluting the planet while Gaia is dormant and rapes and murders are happening everywhere and no one is doing any thing to stop it!

And the leaders of the planet? GAH! Corrupt scum eating people’s money and not doing any service to their nation and their planet and those who want to do something good for their country ? They never get the power needed !!!!!What happened to this planet I will never know.

I observed all these things as I sat on my trusted ride and companion/ friend Garuda as I Rode towards empire state building as Brahma called on to me.

I was curious so as to what in the name of lord Shiva happened that Brahma had to call me it had been centuries since we met last time. And I had a feeling that this meeting with my fellow big three is not going to be a casual meeting.

As I flew under the blue skies, up above the green and brown earth I couldn’t help but notice the cries of the heavens and the earth. Humans have developed so much done so much it seemed like yesterday when they behaved like any other animal, and now they have developed enough to explore even the outer space and other planet and stars ( though the celestials on their respective planets have done well to hide themselves, as much as the humans have developed they still have their inherent sins like jealousy, and they cannot bear to accept the fact there are other intelligent race out there they will try to attack them at the end of the day.)

And even after all the progress humans have made they still pollute their planet their own home crying due to the holes humans drilled into their own mother earth poisoning their own atmosphere it had only been about half a millennia since I had last Visited this planet when anyone could have a breath of fresh air any  where In the world.

A loud voice interrupted my thoughts “Halt and state your name and purpose in the land of the Greeks”

I chuckled to my self amused and said in a booming voice “I am Vishnu the preserver of the good and your lord chaos himself has called on to me!”

“Lord Vishnu?  It’s been an honour to meet you milord you may pass the border ” The gate keeper of the Greek pantheon  κηδεμόνας (guardian) (rather obvious name if you ask me) said in a normal voicehe doesn’t have a form just an invisible barrier (a power full one at that) that can communicate.

“thank you, may you be as strong as you will ever be for eternity ” I answered and sort of blessed him.

there was no need to travel by any physical means after this so I just disappeared and appeared in between the Olympian council of the Greek gods. Situated right above the empire state building

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you liked this chapter then please vote, follow ,add it in your library and inform other people 😁🖐🏽.

Daily questions- what is the name of the child of Athena and Hephaestus?
The winner will get a smile and a laugh if you google it and find the full story (or read Percy Jackson and the gods.) The later would be the better option.
All rights of Percy Jackson characters goes to uncle Rick
And the plot belongs to me amd me only if any one want to make another version or anything related to the plot pls ask me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
460K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...