Psychotic

By dayondablockk

A girl named india is psycho as everyone loves to call her (sy). She has no heart as everyone says, but has t... More

Characters
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Not an update.
14
15
New characters
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

4

5.2K 139 10
By dayondablockk

Killa POV 

11 at night and i was getting packed to leave tomorrow morning.  We decided not to go to the mall because of the leaving tomorrow .

I packed most of my clothes since we gon be down there for a month. Me and sy talked after the meeting to just get cool. We decided to be cool and get to know each other for the time we were in the house together.

I'm excited honestly. I still can't get her out of my mind so maybe this month with her will help hopefully I get tired of her, but just look at her how would i ? I get snapped outta my thoughts by kayla.

"i'm sad i can't go" she says sitting on the floor next to me pouting. "i know i know but my grandma's sick so i gotta go alone." i lied . 

"i understand. Can i give you some going away head?" she asks making me smile. 

10 mins later...

She been giving me head for a good 5 mins now, i still aint cum . Why? because i'm thinking bout sy ass. Damn she fucking up a nigga nut and she can't even be my girl cause she fw the homie.

"just watch out I say" Pushing her off of me. "Am i bad why didn't you nut" she asked wiping her mouth. "i'm just not feeling it." i say running my and down my face. "it's that sy girl isn't it? Where tf did you even meet her, you don't tell me anything are you cheating? Yk what I don't even care. Fuck you and sy" she says putting clothes on and leaving.

I laughed thinking about what sy would do if she heard that. Her crazy sexy ass. Is the last thing I think before going to sleep.

Sy POV 
the next morning (8am)

I finished packing some last min stuff and I head out the door going to where dave told us the private jet would be . He said 7:30 but they can wait. I make sure I grab everything before locking my door.

I soon get to the jet and everybody was already on there. "finally damn" eek says getting up telling the pilot that we were leaving. I look around to see a empty sit by everyone making me chuckle . 

I sit down next to killa making sean mug us. "hey" i say making him look at me . "wassup" he says looking me up and down . 

"OOH okay sir if you ain't want me to sit by you, you could've just said that." i said getting up making him pull me back down. I look over at him with a mug

"Oh i'm sorry was that a trigger" he says holding his hands up laughing making me laugh too. "you a asshole" I say laughing harder making everyone look at us. 

"hi damn. At first it was get to know him now it's a problem" I ask "no" "yes" eek mir and sean say at the same time . "aww stink don't get jealous you know I lo- fw you" I say chuckling at me almost saying the word as everyone looked shocked. 

"girlll we heard you almost say it." mir says making us all laugh. 

"yall act like y'all aint never heard her say I love you" killa says "we haven't!" they yell back.

Killa shakes his head. "why not" he asks "why not what?" 

"why have you never said I love you"

Nobody ever asked me that before. Nobody ever asked me if I was okay nothing. Idk something tells me this killa is different.

2 hours later ...

We finally landed and me and ke talked the whole time until i eventually fell asleep on his shoulder.

"sy, sy get up we here" I hear ke whisper in my ear making me sit up and whip my eyes.

We get off the jet and get our stuff moving it to a truck that was waiting for us as we get in and killa drives.

40 mins later..

we pull up to this fire ass mansion i instantly fell in love looking at the outside and my room. 

I go inside finding my room and moving my stuff in it as I start to unpack. "One month in the beautiful house don't mind if i do" i say to myself connecting my phone to the speaker.

Hey
You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin'
I'ma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms
We gon' have the bed rocking, take off them leg stockings
And you trippin' if I ain't gon' give you foreplay, get the head poppin'
She say, "You for everybody, " I look at her like, "Who everybody?"
You must be everybody, last nigga fuck with your head probably
A cheater, uh, yeah
I'ma have your legs in the air like baby, I need ya, uh, yeah
Deep strokes all in your spine, can't wait 'til I see ya, uh, yeah
Divin' inside of your ocean, don't need no breathers
Put the tip in to tease ya, uhShe don't fuck with no lame nigga
She put me on game, nigga
She told me she hate niggas
She got her own bag, move from the hood
She don't fuck with a nigga 'less he make 'bout eight figures
She want rich sex, she ain't the type to be dick pressed
She just want somebody who gon' treat her like somebody
Kinda wish nobody ain't hit yet
Fuck with a nigga like me, I'ma give her what she need
I'ma give her what she want, uh
Deep strokes all in her chest
I'ma breathe in her ear so she hear when I'm moanin'
Don't think nobody care, but I'm there whenever she callin'
And just for her, I'll swing the block, let off shots, I'm goin' all inYou got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin'
I'ma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms
We gon' have the bed rocking, take off them leg stockings
And you trippin' if I ain't gon' give you foreplay, get the head poppin'
She say, "You for everybody, " I look at her like, "Who everybody?"
You must be everybody, last nigga fuck with your head probably
A cheater, uh, yeah
I'ma have your legs in the air like baby, I need ya, uh, yeah
Deep strokes all in your spine, can't wait 'til I see ya, uh, yeah
Divin' inside of your ocean, don't need no breathers
Put the tip in to tease ya, uhKnow she got what I need 'cause she bad
Fuck her ex-nigga, know he mad
She finally happy, now we brag
Pulled over, she hidin' the weed sack
Baby a R.O.D.
Good sex, I'ma eat it, beat it, treat it, food stamps, I'ma E-B-T
Dropped out, but she know that my racks big, she the type to make me get a GED
She act like my mama, I want her
That baby do what she wanna
That pussy somethin' to honor
She make me lie to your honor, uh
That baby fine like Madonna
I buy her Gucci and Prada
That baby get what she wannaYou got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin'
I'ma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms
We gon' have the bed rocking, take off them leg stockings
And you trippin' if I ain't gon' give you foreplay, get the head poppin'
She say, "You for everybody, " I look at her like, "Who everybody?"
You must be everybody, last nigga fuck with your head probably
A cheater, uh, yeah
I'ma have your legs in the air like baby, I need ya, uh, yeah
Deep strokes all in your spine, can't wait 'til I see ya, uh, yeah
Divin' inside of your ocean, don't need no breathers
Put the tip in to tease ya

I sang along to the lyrics as i took stuff outta boxes and putting them where i wanted.until i heard a knock on the door making me pause my music .

"what the fuck yall want" I ask mugging eek who was at my door.

"come on dave on the phone." He says walking downstairs to the living room

"mann fuck dave can I unpack damn" I say sitting in front of the large tv which dave was on ft on.

"girl you always talking shit" he says making me roll my eyes. 

"don't make y'alls stay longer than it gotta be I-" dave started but i interrupted him.

" we know you sent us the information and we start tomorrow damn niggas act like they can't text we gotta gc for a reason tf" I say getting and going back to my room.

Killa POV 

"she so extra. But yea what she said" dave says making us laugh and shake our heads.

"they throwing a party tomorrow at a local club so make sure you be there." he says before hanging up leaving me, eek, sean, and mir sitting in silence. 

"ight niggas i'm finish unpacking" i say getting up and going into my room . 

1 hour later ..

I  finished putting my clothes away and I just got out the shower since the time is around 9 at night.  I get in the room and throw the towel on the bed leaving my naked as i get my stuff out my draw. 

"hey the foods he- omg " I see sy come in and closing the door right back making me chuckle and get dressed.

^ what she is wearing to sleep.

Sy POV 

"OMG OMG" I say to myself going down stairs . Chile he was PACKING OKAY????

"What's wrong where he at"eek ask 

"He's coming" I say sitting down to eat my food.

"why you got that on" I hear sean say as ke walks down the stairs.

"whatchu mean nigga this what I wear to sleep and nobody has a problem cause I leave BY MYSELF. I'm not finna change what I wear to sleep cause of yall. Fuck yall don't look at me. And you sound mad asf . Your not my nigga don't worry about me" I say cause fn let's dead that shit NOW! cause who tf. killa sits down chuckling making me look at him and laugh a lil.

"Whatever man" sean says getting on his phone. "yea whatever" i was rolling my eyes.

tbc..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
66.2K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
52.3K 128 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...