Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

041

1K 15 11
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

"And who are you, sweetie?" The menacing bloody man chuckled. I felt as if I was about to pass out as he looked into my eyes, asking who I was. His eyes were black, they were pure evil.

"Who the hell are you?!" I screeched, stomping my foot on the floor; causing the whole house to shake.

Harry looked at me his jaw was clenched tight, he was angry. But, he wasn't angry at me, rather the man standing in front of him leaned against the doorway. Blood smeared off of his hand and against the doorframe.

"I already told you," Harry gripped the man by the collar of his shirt, his face almost pressing against his. "Get the fuck out..." Harry muttered, pushing the man up my throat and kicking him in the mouth, causing him to fall back onto the outside stairs. Harry could kick surprisingly high, even though the more I thought about it, it wasn't much of a surprise.

"Harry," I whimpered like a lost little child. God, I hated acting helpless, but I was scared, I'll admit it. I trotted down the steps, playing with my friendship bracelet; I do that when I'm nervous or scared. I walked next to Harry and he was fuming. He had blood smeared on his hands and his eyes were pinched shut, opening them and pinching them on occasion.

"Who was that," I shakily asked.

"My father." Harry swallowed and clenched his fists, looking down at the ground.

"What's so bad about him? Why'd you hurt your family?" I asked, clueless of why he'd hurt someone that was related to him.

"What did you just say?!" He shouted in my face, I choked on air as his body pressed up against mine in anger.

"I-"

"That man is not my family, Breelyn!" He shouted, "he's the enemy! Okay?" His hands pressed against my shoulders, pressing me against the wall... and it was not in a good way.

"What did he do?!" I shouted back, I was confused, overwhelmed, scared, I've never felt all these emotions at once.

"Unspeakable things.." Harry muttered, he was about to open his mouth again but I suddenly felt the weight of him being pressed off of me. I sighed, feeling as if I could breath again, but my breath halted when I saw a man covered in blood pressing Harry against the draped window.

"Harry!" I shouted, his so called father, or the enemy.. looked at me with wide eyes and a sickly grin.

"Don't look at her!" Harry screamed, punching the already beaten man in the face. Harry fell out of his grip as the man laid flat on the floor, knocked out.

My heart was pounding fast. I wanted to get out of here and not see this man. He freaked me out, I didn't like the way he was hurting Harry. But I couldn't possibly do anything to stop him.

"Are you going to kill him?" I asked, I was fine with either he did. I've seen him kill people before, if his father did "unspeakable things" it's only more of a reason to kill him. Right?

"No." Harry breathlessly said, shaking his head. "He doesn't deserve to get it that easy."

I nodded, crossing my arms. I surprisingly wasn't as freaked out as I had been before knowing that the man that just showed up at Harry's house had been knocked out and out of my state of mind. I think I was... understanding Harry? I don't know what his father did, I don't even know if I ever will. But, it must have been really bad if Harry says the guy didn't deserve to go and get away with everything that easily.

I furrowed my brows at the man on the floor, crossing my arms and tapping my foot. There he was, knocked out with a bloody nose and black eye. I didn't feel remorse, even though I had no idea what he did to Harry. If Harry didn't like him, I wouldn't either.

"What did he do?" I asked Harry about his father. I was just curious to know why Harry hated him so much.

"I rather not get into it." Harry sighed, "not right now." He shook his head, I nodded.

"So..." I paused "what do we do?" I asked, motioning my head and looking down at his father.

"We're going to make him want to never come back here, never again." Harry muttered, grabbing large zip ties from his back pockets. God, does he keep everything in those endless back jean pockets? He got on his knees and yanked his fathers bloody wrists, wrapping them in the zip ties and zipping them up. It would be hard to get out of it.

"Can you help me life his body up?" Harry asked and my eyes widened.

"Harry, I don't kn-"

"Who am I kidding?" He scoffed, "you aren't like me.." he muttered much quieter, before easily hiking the heavy unconscious body up in a loose and careless cradle. I could see him almost gag at the mere touch of him holding his father. "Follow me."

Harry smirked in relief at the bloody man, walking to the front door and opening it. He slammed the door shut with his foot once I was out of the house.

He placed the beaten body in the passenger seat, and Harry sat in the drivers seat. He didn't bother to buckle his or the passengers seatbelts. It didn't look like Harry's car though, maybe it was his fathers car? It was large and tall, red with black rims. Harry motioned a thumb at me to hop in the backseat, so I did.

Harry chuckled to himself before pedaling on the gas and driving off. My throat ran dry, and my palms became a little bit sweaty. I don't know why I was so nervous? My stomach felt like I had been punched, my throat rose up with the feeling of bile.

I sat back and rubbed my eyes, whining slightly. I closed my eyes, I was frustrated and confused.

"You okay?" Harry asked softly, looking over his shoulder, he was still steering the car.

"Yeah." I whispered, "I'm fine."

"I'll tell you more when we get back to the house, okay? I'll help you understand everything." He sighed, facing the front window shield again.

"Okay." I nodded, a sigh following afterwards.

-

My eyes adjusted and my neck cracked when I looked in front of me. I saw a lake out the front window. Harry hopped out of the car, walking to the other side. I rubbed my eyes, confused to what was going on.

I eagerly got out of the car, stomping my foot onto the mossy dirt. Harry was laying the unconscious, beaten, zip-tied body, onto the wet floor.

I could hear the sounds of a lake streaming, we were standing on a cliff. A blue lake down below us, I saw little ducks swimming in the body of water. I smiled lightly and waved at the small little creatures, acting as if they'd return the favor.

"He's going to stay here," Harry smirked, eyeing the body up and down before kicking the already broken body in the face, wiping his hands. He walked around and back to the car door. I followed behind him, sitting in the bloody passenger seat.

The worries of his father went away, I was glad to not have to worry about him again. Unless, he comes back and finds a way to escape those zip-ties. Hopefully not.

Harry grabbed my face, eyeing me up and down before pressing his lips against mine. I felt a sticky substance along my cheek. Harrys lips broke mine as his finger dragged across my bottom lip. I tasted a substance of metal and rust. I confusingly tilted my head to the side at the familiar, yet unfamiliar taste.

"I forgot I had blood on my hands, I'm so sorry sweet pea." He shook his head, that's when I realized I had just eaten someone's blood. And that blood was his fathers, the sticky red was also spread along my cheek. I wiped my hand on my cheek to get rid of the blood, but that only caused it to smear. I only removed a little bit of the blood.

I eyed him up and down with a smirk before grabbing his face and now dominantly bringing my lips up to his. His lips felt so soft and smooth. He tasted like green spearmint gum.

I felt so alive when I kissed him. It's like all the worries just...washed away. It's a funny thing really. Someone who once rooted my worries was now relieving them.

It was the way our lips hungrily craved each others. His tongue glided around my lips, I shifted around in my seat at the pleasure of it. Harry chuckled lightly against my mouth, taking his bloody hands down my legs and under my ass. He hoisted me up and sat me on his lap.

"Didn't think you'd be okay with it." Harry muttered between kisses.

"Okay with what?" I tilted my head, keeping our lips intact.

"The whole blood thing," he lightly moaned against my lips.

"It's fine." I whimpered, he grabbed my face harder and started to rock himself against my body.

I felt his fingers trail up my back and grab the ends of my hair, pulling on it. My head bended down but my lips still didn't attach from his addicting ones, I gasped in pleasure.

"You like that?" He moaned against my mouth and I whined a "yes." He took his teeth between my lip, biting down on it.

I brought my hand into his neck-length hair, I lightly pulled on it. I twirled some around my finger as my hips thrusted against his.

"We can continue this later," Harry groaned in defeat. Detaching his lips from mine. His lips trailed down my neck, peppering one last sweet kiss. I frowned wanting to continue, as I pouted my bottom lip out. I hopped out of his lap and into the passengers seat.

Harry threw his foot down onto the gas pedal, speeding off back home. We left his father there on the mossy ground with zip-ties around his wrists.

Twenty minutes into the ride I had realized it started to rain. It patted down on the windows. Boredom got the best of me as I started to trace my fingers down the droplets, seeing which one will reach the bottom first.

"Do you like the rain?" I asked Harry, looking over at him.

He flicked the windshield wipers on so he could get rid of the water droplets before replying, "it depends."

"On what?" I knitted my brown eyebrows together.

"If my skin is; well" he paused "...sensitive. I don't like the rain." He breathed out.

"Oh?" I looked him up and down, I didn't know what he meant by "sensitive." I won't ask him though, he seemed uneasy talking about it.

I cranked up the volume of the radio, leaning back against the blood coated seat. The rest of the car ride was filled with silence between us. The only sounds being from the rain patting against the glass windows, and the melodies blasting from the radio.

-

I opened the front door to the house. There was a huge mess. My lips parted in shock. I hadn't even paid attention to the cause the fight would bring. Blood was smeared along the doorframe and walls. Glass windows had been shattered, the drapes tousled. The house reeked of the red, metal, rusty substance.

"We need to clean this up.." I whispered to myself, Harry stood in front of me, nodding.

"You don't have to, this isn't your problem." Harry pointed at me, "I'll do it."

"No, please, let me help." I insisted.

"No." Harry stated, "this is my problem."

I nodded, but in reality I was still going to help. I don't care if he liked it or not, I was going to.

So, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a roll of paper towels. I ripped off a few of them, handing them to a stressed Harry.

"I told you not to help." Harry shook his head, "come with me." He motioned me towards the bathroom. I nodded, my feet carrying me behind him.

He flicked the light on, pressing his hips against my behind. I lightly gasped at the sudden action. I saw myself in the mirror, blood was smeared across my cheek. His lips held a light smirk.

"Maybe we should get you cleaned up first." Harry whispered against my ear. I saw the way his lips moved or what emotion they held in the mirror. I smirked slightly, nodding my head.

Harry set the paper towels that I gave him earlier on the bathroom counter. He stuck his middle finger on his tongue, coating it with his saliva. He did the same thing with his thumb.

His free hand curled its way around my neck, propping my head against his shirt that was covered in his father's sticky blood. I panted slightly. He took his salivated middle finger and dragged it along my cheek that had the bloody smeared handprint. He wiped most of the blood of with his wet finger, looking at my cheek.

His hair lightly brushed against my face, and I smiled wide. I looked like a manic. The residue of blood coating my skin and my teeth wide as ever. My hair was tossed. It looked like I had killed someone and the remains were spread along my skin. My head against his broad chest, the shirt he wore probably getting blood in my hair.

"Should we go clean up now?" I giggled, as Harry wiped his salivated thumb across my cheek.

"Well I still got some explaining to do, don't I?"

///

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 600+ I ADORE YOU ALL 😍😍😍

Also, sorry this was such a late update. I've been quite busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 10.6K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
66.8K 1.1K 28
[c o m p l e t e] Tom Holland FanFiction ___ I entered the room to see one big bed, not two, ONE. I turned to Tom, sweet smile on my face "you have...
102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
170K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...