Psychotic

Von dayondablockk

A girl named india is psycho as everyone loves to call her (sy). She has no heart as everyone says, but has t... Mehr

Characters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Not an update.
14
15
New characters
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

2

8.2K 188 16
Von dayondablockk

Killa POV

I get out my phone and start texting dave.

Dave

Aye bra why shawty eyes changing and shit . when you said psycho i ain't know you meant like dis.

dave: just let her finish she will be fine

that's it? That's all the advice this nigga got for me? I ask myself shaking my head and turning my phone off placing my attention back on them.

"okay okay I did it. I stole the money" Jordan finally cries out making sy look at me and smile.

"Prefect" is all she said before sending a shot to his brain. she gets up tucking her gun and throwing the knife on the floor.

"get all this cleaned up" she says looking at me as her eyes turn back to normal and she walks out making me sigh.

Damn that ass was fat asf. Uhh uht girlfriend girlfriend you gotta girlfriend I think to myself texting the clean up crew.

Sean POV

We heard screaming and yelling for a while until soon we seen india(sy) fine ass walk out the door.

"damn sy back at it again huh?" one of the guys say making me mug him and sy chuckled walking to her car.

I get up and go jog after her. "aye sy hold on" I yell but she keeps walkling "india" I say making her stop and turn around .

"wassup sean" she says smiling a little. "wassup witchu ma I miss you lemme get your number we can talk more." I say making her blush and take my phone.

"I missed you too sean." she says handing me back my phone. with the name saying "my fake shawty  ❤" making me and her laugh .

"gimme a hug" I say pulling her into me and bending down wrapping my arms around her little waist cause sy was only 5'4 and i was 5'10.

"bye" she says laughing as i grab her butt in my hand . "Ight mamas" I say walking back to the potch.

"damn nigga you got it like that?" one of the guys ask .

"wym" I ask looking confused. "nigga she don't blush for nobody, don't hug nobody, don't let nobody touch her . Hell she barely smiles." he says making everyone laugh.

"oh yea we go way back, we got a soft spot for each other I guess you can say." I shrug lighting a blunt. "I see you fam she bad asf"

"yea that's my shawty" I say laughing.

"who your shawty and why yall not working" keshun says coming out making me huff. "sy his shawty , She gotta soft for him all blushing and letting him touch on her. They just need to be together " eek says standing up with the rest of the guys while i stay seated. The statement made me and ke laugh as he sat next to me as I handed him the blunt.

I am killa's right hand, so i don't really work the same as the others. I stay at the traps most of the time.

"so how you get in with her shawty mean asf. She bad tho" ke says pulling from the blunt. "yea we go way back tho that's my baby girl." i say laughing a little . "i see you.i'm finna dip tho see you later" ke says getting up dapping me up as the clean up crew made way into the trap.

1 week later..

Sy POV

"bitchhh come on! We have to go to eek's house party everyone will be there and you never go out ." I plead to my best friend miyah

"exactly why I don't wanna go today" she says looking at me

"come on miyah . if you fr I can go by myself" I say making her stop and nods making me laugh.

"I'll  go" she says  getting up to start getting ready.

2 hours later ..

everybody's outfit. It's all kinda chill since it just a house party.

"sy come on!" I hear miyah yell. I grab my things making sure that I had the chain on that Sean gave me . I leave out my room and head to my car while miyah was already waiting inside .
30mins later...

we get to the party and me and miyah part ways . miyah doesn't really like to hang with us because of what we do she only really likes me . so she heads to the bar.  while I go to the basement where eek,mir,me and Sean are at party's but recently killa been with us too so I'm guessing he will also be down there .

I get to the basement and close and lock the door. already knowing the drill . What's the point of the party .

"hey y'all" I say walking to where they were sitting . "wassup sy " they say . "bestieee" mir says running to me and trying to hug me but I push him off mugging him .

"nigga you know ion do that hugging shit tf" I say putting my bag on the table and mugging him as he stomps his feet going to sit down .

"you have no heart" he says making us all laugh  as I go and sit in the middle of Sean and killa but closer to my lil boo Sean of course .

"but i seen you gave sean a hug" eek says making everybody look at me and sean while mir shook his head . "okay okay we all know she a sucker for sean don't try my bestie. Even tho we gotta talk about that." he said pointing to me making me laugh.

"i'm not a sucker for anyone" I say mugging everyone in the room. "yea yea you don't gotta lie." eek says laughing making me roll my eyes.

"yall funny as hell i need to hang around y'all more" Killa says laughing.

" we need a new edition i'm tired of these same niggas" mir says.

Everybody agrees but me, making them all stop and look at me.

"you approve?" They ask .

I sigh "suree" i say as i look over at sean who was staring at me. "what" I ask laughing  .

"you look good" he says as i look into his low and red eyes he looked good asf. "thank you boo" i say blushing a little what tf is wrong with me. My main reason on why I stopped hanging with this nigga. "i see you got that chain i brought you on" he says smirking making me shrugg.

"yall so cute. go out already" mir says as sean lays his head in my lap. "i don't do relationships y'all know this. I can't just drop my hoes." I say starting to play in seans dreaded hair.

"i'll kill you and that nigga"

"tuhh yea okay do you know what my name is?"

"india" he says looking up at me.

"yea okay yk what name i'm talkin bout"

Miyah POV

I was sitting at the bar while sy went with her peoples. I can say I have a problem with it but i can't really have a say in her life. So i just mind my business . Yes that's my bestie and I love her . But she also loves what she does and loves those thugs, so hey. I won't stop her. As a good best friend just tell her what's up . Or when it gets too far I'll just make it stop.

Killa POV

Sean and sy been close the whole party. She looking too good tonight.

Ion know why but since I first seen her I couldn't get her outta my mind. I know it's wild cause that's my best friend "girl" but it's not my fault if I could stop thinking about her I would. I gotta girl at home and i'm thinking bout her.

Now ima be seeing her more often since i'm in the inner circle now i need to get over it.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

38.4K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
44.7K 71 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...