𝑳𝑨𝑩 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑺 | a...

By -MISATOS

⟼ in which a new student gets more than she bargained for when armin arlert turns out to be her lab partner... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

4

12.5K 496 2.2K
By -MISATOS

The air was filled with the faint scent of spring as i made my way home. I was planning on lying in bed for the rest of the day, seeing as i had nothing better to do.

Cars sped down the street i was walking along, interfering with the music that was blasting into my ears.

A car cruised past me with the windows down, spreading the sound of The Neighbourhood into the air. The split second the car was by my side, i swear i could see blonde hair flopping around in the driver's seat.

I shook it off, realising i was approaching the road i lived down. Hurrying towards my house, i began fumbling with my keys, trying to escape from the breeze which was tickling my skin.

As soon as i got inside, i made my way towards my room, throwing my bag carelessly into the floor with a thud and collapsing into my bed.

'I should nap.' I thought, feeling the sudden urge to yawn take over my body.

Staring up at the ceiling, i slowly closed my eyes, waiting for the desire to sleep to overcome me; Although it never came.

I had too many thoughts, making it impossible for me to completely relax even though i was quite tired. Memories of what Armin had said earlier flooded into my brain, reminding me of our short conversation.

"It's like 10 minutes away from here." I remembered him saying, talking about the beach which was apparently around here.

All traces of tiredness had now vanished, allowing my curiosity to get the better of me as i clambered out of bed.

I pulled up maps on my phone, and began dragging my finger across the screen, suddenly spotting an area which surely enough, was the ocean.

...

30 minutes later, i was stood in a concrete parking lot, looking out at the calm waves leading out to the horizon.

This place seemed pretty empty; There were only a few cars parked, and a couple of distant silhouettes walking across the sand.

I jumped the small distance leading to the area of sand below, and began walking until i had reached an area a short distance away from the water, where i sat down.

A figure was visible way out at sea, seemingly sat on a surfboard as they waited for the waves to gather.

A decent sized wave soon appeared, and i watched contently as they paddled towards it, proceeding to ride over it with ease.

Whoever it was began moving my way, heading towards the shallower area of water.

I let out a small gasp as i realised who it was; Armin was stumbling out of the water, holding a surf board under his right arm.

He set it down in the sand and reached for a bottle of water, seemingly not noticing my presence.

I had to admit Armin looked so fucking hot. His wetsuit was clinging to his body, defining his muscles. His hair was also soaking wet, and i watched as he pushed it back, tilting his head back to drink.

I never really imagined him to be a surfer, there was obviously a lot more to this boy than what met the eye.

"So this is what you meant by practising." I said, beginning to walk over to him.

Armin looked a bit surprised by my arrival, I could see his eyes widen.

"Yeah." He replied, smiling at me as he combed his fingers through his hair again.

"I've always wondering what it would be like to go surfing." I admitted, looking away from him and glancing at the small waves crashing into the sand.

"It's fun but takes a lot of practise." Armin laughed. "I'm here almost everyday."

"Do you live around here?" I asked, turning back to him.  

He nodded, leaning on his board awkwardly.

"Me too." I continued, looking down at the sand.

"I could teach you sometime if you like." Armin said, taking me by surprise.

"Why not start now?" I laughed, half joking.

The expression on Armin's face changed, making me immediately regret what i had just said.

"Forget i-"

"Sure." He laughed, cutting me off. "I'm not doing anything tonight."

"Wait really?" I laughed, expecting him to say it was all a joke.

"Yeah, of course." Armin shouted, starting to walk towards the parking lot. "I've got a spare wetsuit in my car, i'll be back in a minute." He continued.

I watched his figure get smaller and smaller, and began thinking of all of the ways this could go.

Armin came back a few minutes later, with a black wetsuit slung over his shoulder.

He tossed it to me before turning around, obviously expecting me to get changed.

The beach was pretty empty; I couldn't see anyone nearby, so i quickly stripped my clothes off, leaving on my underwear and pulled the wetsuit on.

"You can turn around now." I said, feeling my cheeks turn warm from embarrassment.

Armin shot me a smile before picking his surfboard up, and heading towards the water. I followed him, not sure what was going to happen next.

"You can swim right?" He asked, turning around.

"No." I joked. "Of course i can idiot."

"Get in then." He laughed, gesturing to the water.

I walked into the water, shivering at the sudden coldness which hit my feet.

We swam out quite a distance, Armin leaning on his board the whole time. He stopped and got off, swimming over to where i was.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head, trying to get the distracting thoughts of how attractive he looked right now out of my head.

Armin brought the board over, then i suddenly felt a pair of hands meet my waist.

"I'll help you get on it." He said softly from behind me, slowly beginning to lift my body up.

I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heat up again at his touch, i guess i just wasn't used to it.

Armin sat me down on the board, which i stayed on for a few seconds before i felt it began to sway against the water. This caught me off guard, causing me to topple off.

If i couldn't even sit on the fucking board, how was i meant to be able to surf?

After a few more failed attempts, Armin and i were laughing in the water, at my own expense.

"I think i give up for now." I sighed, tilting my head up to stare at the sunset seeping into the horizon.

A/N: Surfer Armin😩😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 227 31
«We never go out of style» ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Armin x Reader AU Fanfiction Official Author @vaguenotion 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 Sexual and mature content, ang...
5.6K 139 17
"𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓?" they make it work out for their kid.
78.2K 2.3K 27
"𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄." "𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐓." ↳ in whi...
23.9K 62 12
intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ပါ .... ကြမ်းတမ်းတဲ့ စကားလုံးတွေပါပါတယ် ..အသက်မပြည့်သေးရင် ရှောင်ကျဥ်ပါ 🚨