ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gangπŸ₯ΆπŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸ½
vibes😩
bean
the kick πŸ§πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no😬
reunion
spice
therapy
kinkyπŸ€”
oinks🐷
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u uglyπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

painkillers

16K 433 1.2K
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
me and suna took off our shoes and headed to the kitchen to put our bags down. everyone was sitting on the couch playing video games and talking about random stuff. osamu noticed us and followed us in the kitchen, taking out the ingredients and starting to prepare the food.

I sat on a counter near atsumu and suna stood beside me. we watched osamu carefully toss the ingredients around and we were both visibly amazed.

"magic" I said not taking my eyes off the food.

"I know right" suna said and looked at me.

"hey samu. hey samu. samu. samu. oh suna is drooling gross. SAMUUUUU" ew WHATDIDHESAYYYY

I turned to suna and he was, indeed, drooling. (germs ew) I handed him a paper towel but he just stood there looking at it, then at me.

"what?" he asked, clearly confused.

"tsk dumb hoe" I took it from his hands and wiped the drool coming from his mouth, then I threw the towel away and turned to face the food again.

"OoooooooO SAMU LOOK THEY'RE BOTH BLUSHIN" me and suna take our eyes from the food and look at atsumu, confused, then at each other. our eyes widen and the blush becomes more noticeable.

"atsumu fucking miya STOP ANNOYING YOUR BROTHER I DONT WANT MY ONIGIRI TO TURN OUT SHIT"

20 minutes later

"fucking finally they're ready"

"suna. being this perfect takes time you know?"

"oh he knows. just look at me and how late I am to everything" I said and did a fake hair flip.

"let's go eat already" he said, dragging me to the living room.

we all ate together and let me tell you the food was DELICIOUS.

"nice to see you all. osamu thanks for the food you did a great job. bye now" I said after eating and started getting my things.

"oh fuck no you're not leaving" akagi said

"what why not???"

"y/n no its dark outside" suna stood up and put pressure on my shoulders, making me sit back down.

"come onnnn"

"no" they all said and suna sat back down.

"then what the fuck will we do?" I asked and the twins looked at each other.

"sleepover?" they said almost at the same time...

"I have some spare rooms." kita said, and pointed to the hallway full of doors.

"how many." I heard aran ask

"uhhhh 3" he answered, hesitantly

"wha- six people don't fit in three rooms" I stated the obvious and I felt my period pain slowly starting to appear again...

"yes they do." said osamu.

"the beds are big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" kita shrugged his shoulders

"I'll take the couch. I don't wanna sleep with any of you." I said and pointed my finger to them

"you and suna are close-" atsumu said. he has a point but wouldn't suna be uncomfortable?

"atsumu if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to." suna said.

I don't think he minds right?

"I don't mind suna in the same room." I said and grabbed my bag to head to the bathroom. it was time to change if we were going to stay here. plus I feel like I'm giving birth to the colossal Titan right now. (true story. it hurt so much I cried)

"PERFECT" atsumu shouted and I gave him a confused look. suna narrowed his eyes and looked around at all the guys before turning to look at me.

"y/n you can grab a shirt from my bag. go change"

"fin- OW FUCK THAT HURTS. uhhh I'm going to the bathroom"

suna nodded and tossed his bag at me. I caught it and went into the bathroom.

suna's pov

"mind explaining?" I looked at everyone waiting for an answer.

"it wasn't my plan I swear" osamu tried to defend himself.

"uhhhh yeah.. it was AKAGI'S" that's a lame excuse atsumu smh

"why are you dragging me into this." akagi said

"I don't care who's plan it was. why are you trying to set me up? she's uncomfortable for fucks sake"

"no she's not. she likes hanging out with you." kita tried to justify their actions.

"why are you doing this." I ask them again in a serious way.

"we're just trying to give you a lil push." osamu said, grabbing another onigiri.

"you like her suna."

"we just met" I tried to hide my light blush by pretending to rub my nose bridge.

"no. you met almost two months ago-" kita stated but I cut him off.

"same difference. stop doing this.. I may like her but that doesn't mean you have to do this. so please stop or ill leave right now." I threatened them.

silence.

the twins were whispering something to each other along the lines of "he said he likes her" but I just ignored them.

"we're sorry suna. everyone, go pick your rooms." kita finally spoke up.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch." I said while laying down on the couch and trying to get comfortable.

y/n's pov

I changed and put on suna's shirt, checking myself out in the mirror. I look good in his clothes, and of course they're too big for me.

(idc if you're short or tall suna's clothes are big for everyone)

that's the shirt^

wait. NO WAY. HE WATCHES ANIME TOO?

I go to lie down on the bed but my stomach started to hurt again. I take out a pill and go to the kitchen to drink some water. I spot suna sleeping on the couch so I go over and slap him lightly to wake him up.

"oi what the fu-" I cut him off

"this couch looks uncomfortable as fuck dude."

"it is" suna said stretching his body.

"dumb hoe come on the bed is big enough for your fat ass" I whispered, trying not to wake the others up

"yeah but do you fit if I'm there?"

"of course I do. I wouldn't wake you up if there was no room for me. duh."

"fair point... let's go?" he said getting up

"yeah wait here I'm gonna make sure I won't die of pain in my sleep" I say jokingly and walk towards the kitchen to take the painkiller.

"wait wha- are you hurt? how are you in pain???" oh poor naive hooman.

"uhhh it's just my stomach don't worry... I'll be in pain all night tho so if I cuss out of nowhere, don't take it personally hahah" I laugh through the pain.

suna comes closer and starts to analyze my face, my expression, my features, everything. then he looks down and back up again, taking a step back.

"do you have pads with you? I have some strong painkillers in my bag if you want" dayum am I THAT obvious?

I start to fiddle with the ring on my pointer finger, still looking at suna, and I lightly shake my head.

"that was my last pad but I'll probably be fine. if I need the painkillers I'll let you know tho. thanks suna" I say, a smile starting to form on my face.

"oh, ok. you don't have to thank me tho... uhhhh princess."

"yeah? and stop calling me that already, jeez" i said lightly hitting the back of his head.

"no. and don't get that dirty. it's my favorite shirt." he says, pulling the shirt a bit.

I slap his hand away and get in the room.

"you know we should watch anime together sometime. WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU LIKE ANIME????"

"first of all. chill. second, I didn't tell you cause I thought you'd find it weird. now get comfy and go to sleep."

"are you dumb- you know what. goodnight" I said and turned off the lights. ow my fucking AGHHHHH PAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN fuck.

a/n

yuh I made suna respectful cause obviously his mom taught him well.

anywho uhhhh as a suna kinnie I shall make him however I want.

bye :)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 68.1K 45
β—€ π——π—²π—·π—²π—°π˜π—²π—± | pǝjǝkʇǝp | 𝘒π˜₯𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 πš‚πšŠπš πš˜πš› πšπšŽπš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšŽπš, πšπš’πšœπš™πš’πš›πš’πšπšŽπš. β—’ ↳ The one where (y/n) takes a...
219K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
174K 5.8K 61
βž” IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is back...im so happy oml
37.5K 580 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023