The Azillian Kings(1)

By DiamondBid

The Azillian Kings had waited for the last 300 years for their mate. So long now yet there seemed absolutely... More

Author's Note
(Edited) PROLOGUE
Pleaseee Read Author's Brief Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
EPILOGUE
FAREWELL
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Notice.
Just Me Again
UPDATE

CHAPTER 8

15.9K 539 31
By DiamondBid

Waking up this morning to the bright morning Sun that once brought a smile to my face was now a clear ball of irritation.    Mainly because it was nothing but a clear reminder that it was a new day and I had no choice but to face it.

begrudgingly pulling myself out of bed and trying unsuccessfully to head to the bathroom reminded me of times when I felt this type of helplessness and how it always took the bribes from Uncle Marcus and aunty Isabel to get me to go outside so I could play with the other kids at the orphanage.

Uncle Marcus and his wife aunt Isabel were a very beautiful couple, they were actually Lycans and everyone was always in awe of them.

they had once visited the orphanage in search of someone, although they never found whoever it was they still fell in love with the kids over there.

I remember how they always played with the kids , got  sweets, chocolates and dolls mostly for the kids, then books, dresses and what for we the grown up ones.   at the time very few people ever did such little things like paying attention and playing with the kids but somehow the couple never seized to amaze everyone.

I remember how they always begged the matron to permit outlets like cellphones, Television and what not.  But for reasons best known to them they never agreed hence we were ignorant to the outside world.

One day they had come to the orphanage and spent the day with me, telling me stories about their kind and how I would have been fit to be queen because they saw my struggles and how I always found a way to rise above them,   how I always put everyone above myself, how they saw how considerate and kind I was to the people around me.

It was a really emotional moment for me, hearing them say such sweet things about me mostly because the other kids always liked to intimidate me.

Sadly that was the last time I had set eyes on the both of them, we  were told that they might have gone back to their people considering how the Lycans were the most revered shifters and they liked to maintain privacy from the world.

Sadly as it was for me I had managed to move on in hopes that a day would come when I would get the chance to thank them for all the love they'd showed me then.

Right back to my present predicament I had finally managed to get myself to the Vanity table so I could pick a band to tie my unruly hair into a manageable bun but was halted by the piece of paper that layed  neatly under my hair brush with a note scribbled on it,   one that was unmistakably The perfect hand writing of Valley who always managed to exact perfection in all he found himself doing,  but that could actually be said for all of them.

      "Go ahead and sleep-in Bella and don't touch anything, the helps will be in around noon, also  you will not be needed at the office today seeing as we will be working offshore,  take care Paraiso"
                   Valley.

Of course, only he would consider been kind enough to tell me their whereabouts,  the rest of the boys would simply drop me at the office, fetch me break fast, coffee and make sure I have everything I need before walking away,   it seened like a wolf thing,  making sure the mate was well catered for before catering for themselves.

What they failed to understand in this situation was the fact that I didn't want them catering for me alone, I wanted them to be there, I wanted to get to know them but with what I'd seen yesterday I  realized that was going to be a long time coming.

After re-reading the note  I proceeded to complete my morning routine all the while thanking the heavens for not letting me catch a cold.

Finally I made my way to the living room but was stopped right on my track by the mess that laid everywhere in the house.

  there were broken vases,  papers flying in unguarded directions,  the house in conclusion was an absolute mess and my best guess was that they had lost their temper as usual and for some reason the best outlet was throwing things around.

Gradually I went into the kitchen that was also a terrible mess and picked up cleaning materials and got to work,  disregarding Valley's warning about not touching anything and waiting for the help.

              **********

Close to six  hours later I had managed to clean everywhere up, even the empty spaces in the house all the while preparing them dinner so I could put in the freezer. Considering how exhausted and uncomfortable I was feeling, I could feel myself coming down with something so I needed to make sure there was something for them to eat.

As soon as I'd felt satisfied with my work and was sure everything was in it's proper place ,  I went back to my room and had a bath,  changed into a pair of fitted high waisted black shorts and an orange knitted sweater, then a Nike slides to finish the stay home outfit before walking back to the kitchen and serving myself a plate of Mac that was made by the chef yesterday.

I was half way through my meal when I heard the front door swing open, I chose not to react because I believed it had to be one of the boys, so I continued on with my meal.

       "Who are you and what are you doing sittted over there like you own the place"
Someone barked causing me to jump in surprise and unfortunately in my haste made a quick trip to the floor.

     "Pathetic"
She spat before taking slow steps towards me. And in defense I started sliding backwards till my back hit the wall.

I stopped and looked at my harraser and it was none other than the woman from the office yesterday,   the one who had the boys worship her body like the goddess she was.

Fear had slowly began to crip into me because I hated situations like this especially knowing that no one was going to save me from them.

    "You are the assistant girl,  Yes?"
She asked bending to my level like I was some ant beneath her heels.

      "Yes ma'am"
I whispered in hopes that she would hear me which indeed she did.

     "So First, you interrupt us yesterday,   then you abandon your job,  now you are here,  lounging and eating my mates food like some pig? '"

Her mates? Wait how was this possible?

     I didn't know they had a mate already

    "Of course you wouldn't know because the only thing your blank mind could possibly grasp is annihilating food like the pig you are, then growing shapeless to the core"
She barked again causing me to shrink further into the wall.

Is that the reason they never saw me?  Clearly I am their mate but if this woman happens to also be, then that meant they had chosen her already.

Not a lot of people knew this but I wasn't completely human, I'd turned eighteen at the time,  my senses had suddenly heightened, I could hear anything, I could see clearer than normal and I was super fast too.

That morning I'd felt so much pain,  I'd screamed and screamed and screamed as a result of the pains I was feeling but still nothing was to show for it.

So in the end mother Grace had asked that no one ever spoke of what had happened that day,  and even though she refused to talk about it I had a gut feeling that she knew about my heightened senses.

She tried isolating me from the rest so I could get a grip on whatever was going on with me and I knew then that I never wanted to be seen as a freak who was clearly a half breed but was clueless to what breed she was.   So I started blocking it out, it was the most difficult thing I've had to ever do but I had to.

Since then I was able to shut it all out that was till I met the boys, I had perceived them and I had seen them watching me through their window when I had lost control and cried about my stolen properties on the day of the interview.,  

I knew they were my mates the instant I set foot in their office and it was confirmed when I'd jumped on Storm and pulled the rest to me,
I had accepted them body and soul but obviously they couldn't do same for me,

now I understood why.

With that enlightenment appearing back and forth in my mind I slowly got up with what little strength left in me and moved pass the woman who was still yelling at me and went to the elevator and out of the building.

Sure I had no idea exactly where I'd go from here but I knew that I was going to survive past today, I will cry for the things I'd lost,  I will cry for the things I never got, and I will cry for the chance  I never got to be the mate they might have wanted,    then I will revive myself and be an existing being again, just as I have always been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 550 34
She was mine, finally mine Mind Body Soul And I was gonna possess her in every way I can Rafael left after finding his mate After 12 years he's bac...
157K 10.7K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
88K 1.4K 35
JYP the princess and sunshine 👸.🌞 Stray Kids 9th member book.