Arianna Gilbert - the unloved...

By elljxx08

What if Elena had an older sister that was hated by everyone in her family except Jeremy? When the Scooby Doo... More

Season 2
Aesthetics and Arianna's Rooms
Chapter 1 - Masquerade
Chapter 3 - Katerina
Chapter 4 - The Sacrifice
Chapter 5 - The Last Dance
Chapter 6 - Klaus
Chapter 7 - The Last Day
Chapter 8 - As I Lay Dying Part 1
Chapter 9 - As I Lay Dying Part 2
IMPORTANT!
Season 3
Chapter 10 - The Birthday Part 1
Chapter 11 - The Birthday Part 2
Chapter 12 - The Hybrid
Chapter 13 - The End of the Affair
Chapter 14 - Disturbing Behaviour
Chapter 15 - The Reckoning
Chapter 16 - Homecoming
Chapter 17 - The New Deal

Chapter 2 - Rose

14K 235 6
By elljxx08

Ariana's POV:
I woke up tied up on a sofa next to Elena. When I noticed a vampire in the room, I groaned.

"Why do you vamps have to be so stupid?! Seriously. You do realize 'Klaus' (as you people call him) will not be happy about this." I noticed a flicker of fear in her eyes when I said his name, "Ah, you're already on the run from him. Who are you?"

"I'm Rose. And I'm already on the run from him like you noticed. How much worse can it get?" She asked.

"Oh, so you're the one who helped Katherine escape when she was human. Along with your friend. What's his name? Oh yeah, Trevor."

"What do you know about us?" She asked me.

"Just that you helped Katherine when she was still human. Always a mistake to trust Kathrine, although I quite like her. Anyway, I'm off to sleep now. Wake me up if you need me."

I woke up at the same time as Elena did. She was about to ask me something but I put my finger to my lips, then motioned for her to listen.

"How's the doppelganger?" I heard Rose ask.

"Still passed out. And the other girl just literally fell asleep. As if she doesn't mind being kidnapped!" Trevor answered.

"You didn't touch them did you?"

"Give me some credit. So you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works."

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Yay. I love Elijah. Haven't seen him in a while though. I noticed Elena getting up from the sofa and moving closer to where they were. Probably to hear better. I just stayed where I was.

"They say he got it." Rose answered Trevor.

"Wonderful. And what?"

"So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"It's not too late. We can leave her. We don't have to go through with this. Not to mention what he'll do to us for kidnapping the other girl."

"I'm sick of running, also we didn't harm the other girl. We should be able to make this deal."

"Yeah? Well running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." Just then, Elena steps on a creaky floorboard putting their attention onto her, "You. There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out, you're wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asked.

"He's your worst nightmare." I snorted at that.

When Rose came back into the room I was in, I told her, "Honey. Have you forgotten about 'Klaus'? He would be deeply offended by that statement." She just ignored me and started putting wooden boards in front of the windows.

"Why am I here?" Elena asked when she walked in the room.

"You keep asking these questions like I'm gonna answer them."

"Why won't you?"

"There's another one." Rose said at the same time as I said,

"Oh my God Elena. Just shut up for once in your life."

"You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you could do is tell me what you want with me."

"Jesus Elena. Haven't you been listening. She doesn't specifically want you. She wants to bargain you for hers and Trevor's freedom. And stop being so selfish. You're not the only one that's been kidnapped."

"Your sister is right."

"Do not call me her sister. I would much rather die than be her sister."

"Anyway, the girl is right, I don't want anything from you. I'm just the delivery service."

"My name's Arianna, but you can call me Ari or Aria. I have a feeling we will be great friends when this is over." I smiled at her.

She looked at me shocked but smiled back. Before she could reply, Elena interrupted,

"Delivery to who? Elijah?"

"Ha, ha. Two points to the eavesdropper." R (my new nickname for Rose) chuckled in amusement.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asked cluelessly. Wow. The Salvatores need to teach her vampire history.

"He's one of the vampires. The Originals."

"What do you mean?"

"Again with the questions!" I exclaimed, leaving Rose to finish my sentence but not before removing hers and Trevor's memory of me and Nik being married.

"Haven't the Salvatores taught you any of our vampire history?"

"So you know Stefan and Damon." Well obviously. Jesus Christ, Elena. How dumb can you get?

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. More of a sucker for the bad boys, though, but I digress."

"You and me both girl." I interrupted their conversation, making Elena glare at me and making Rose chuckle.

"Who are the Originals?" Elena asked.

"For God's sake, Elena. Just shut the fuck up!" I exclaimed.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired. We want to be free. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of a very old mess."

"But why me?"

"Don't you ever listen? They want you because you're a Petrova doppelganger."

Rose pointed at me as if saying 'She's right', "You're the key to breaking the curse."

"Curse? The Sun and Moon curse?"

"So you do know your history."

"What do you mean, I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse."

"No. The moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it." Oh my God. The Sun and Moon curse isn't even real.

"Sacrifice?"

"The blood of the doppelganger. You're the doppelganger. Which means, in order to break the curse, you have to die."

I got bored of listening to their conversation, so I went back to sleep.

When I woke up again, Trevor was freaking out.

"He's here. This was a mistake."

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. Trust me."

"No. He wants me dead, Rose."

"He wants her more."

"I can't. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you. But I need to get out of here." At this point, he's probably already paced the room about 100 times.

"Hey. What are we?"

"We're family. Forever." Then Elijah knocked on the door and he started freaking out again.

"You're scared." Elena realized.

Rose turned to Trevor and said, "Stay her with her. And don't make a sound."

When she left, I turned to Trevor, "You do realize, you won't be coming out of this house alive, right?"

He glared at me, "Shut up."

When Elijah saw Elena, he froze in shock. Once he got over his shock, he zoomed over to her and smelt her neck,

"Human. It's impossible. Hello there."

"Well that wasn't creepy at all, was it 'Lijah?"

To everyone's surprise, he just chuckled and turned to me, "I should have known you'd be here, Arianna."

"Still as formal as ever, 'Lijah." I smirked and, once again surprising everyone, hugged him.

When we pulled apart, I removed the memory of that from everyone's mind, except Elijah.

"We have a long journey ahead. We should be going."

"Please, don't let him take me." Elena pleaded with Rose.

"One last piece of business. Then we're done." I smirked, knowing what was about to happen.

Even though you could practically feel the fear radiating off him, Trevor said,

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly very sorry."

"Oh no, you're apology is not necessary."

"Yes. Yes, it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you."

"Well, yes, you are the guilty one. And Rose aided you because she was loyal to you. That I honor. Where was your loyalty?"

"I beg for your forgiveness."

"So granted." With that, Elijah bitch slapped Trevor causing his head to fly off his body.

Rose screamed, Elena watched in disgust whilst I just watched in awe.

"Holy shit. You have to teach me how to do that."

Elena then looked at me in disgust and Elijah smirked at me,

"Of course, dearest Arianna."

"Yayyyy!" I giggled.

"Come." Elijah stated, holding his hand out to Elena.

"No, what about the moonstone?" Elena asked.

"What do you know about the moonstone?"

"I know that you need it. And I know where it is."

"Yes?"

"I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is."

"Its doesn't work that way." Elena tried to negotiate. I burst out laughing, and Elijah spoke next,

"Are you negotiating with me?" He looked at me.

I calmed down enough to answer his unspoken question, "She's trying to. She's failing miserably though. It's quite hilarious. The moonstone is with Katherine in the tomb under the ruins of the Old Fell Church."

"Interesting. Thank you, Arianna."

I nodded my head and smiled at him. When I heard someone else in the house, I groaned.

"What is that?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know." Rose answered.

"I do. It's probably Elena's boy toys coming to rescue her." When Elijah still looked confused, I explained, "Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Turned in 1864 by Katherine's blood."

He grabbed Elena and started pulling her to the door. When he told me and Rose to follow, I sighed and followed them. One of them zoomed past Elijah and Elena, and another one of them zoomed past Rose and Elena when Elijah gave her to Rose.

"Up here." Stefan called from upstairs.

When Elijah went upstairs, Damon called out,

"Down here." Damon shot Elijah in the hand with a wooden stake and used that distraction to grab Rose whilst Stefan grabbed Elena. Nice to see they care about me.

"Excuse me. To whom it may concern. You're making a grave mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't. You hear that? I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl on the count of three. Or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" Elijah shouted to the Salvatore brothers.

"I'll come with you." I watched in amusement as Elena stood at the top of the stairs talking to Elijah, "Just please don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help me out."

After she said this I zoned out, until I saw my phone being handed to me and Elijah pinned to the wall by a wooden stake in his heart.

I looked up to Damon who was handing me my phone,

"Go back to Mystic Falls with Stefan and Elena. I'm staying her and getting rid of the bodies." He nodded. It's not like he cares about me anymore anyway.

When they had gone, I looked at Elijah and took the wooden stake out of his chest and put him on the sofa. I then went and got a blood bag and put it next to him for when he wakes up.

Once I finished doing that, I looked at my phone and sighed. 8 missed calls from Nik. I shook my head and called him back.

He answered on the 2nd ring.

(Niklaus  Arianna)

"Anna? Are you okay? You haven't answered any of my calls."

"I'm okay Nikky. I was just kidnapped by some people wanting to hand Elena over to Elijah. I was there so they kidnapped me as well. I love how worried you were though." I teased him.

I could practically hear his eyes rolling when he spoke next,

"Of course I was worried about you. You're my mate and my wife. I will always worry about you when you're not near me. Wait, you said to be delivered to Elijah? Is he with you now?"

"Well soon that won't be the case, and yes I said Elijah. Yes he's here with me right now. He's just having a little sleep. He got staked by Damon Salvatore. It was quite entertaining to watch actually." I chuckled and so did he.

We talked for a while when I noticed Elijah starting to wake up,

"Okay, I've got to go now Nikky, 'Lijah's waking up. See you soon. Love you."

"Yes you will see me soon. Sooner than you think. I love you too, my queen." I giggled before ending the call.

Elijah woke up with a murderous look on his face. When he saw me, it quickly turned into a small smile.

"Hey, 'Lijah. Nice to see you awake again. I missed you." When I said those words, he vamp sped over to me and hugged me, "Okay, as much as I love this sibling moment we got going on right now, you look like literal death. You need blood." I pointed to the blood bag on the table.

He drank the blood then asked if I needed a ride.

"I thought you'd never ask. One last thing. Just got to get rid of Trevor's body then we can go. Okay?"

He nodded, so I followed the smell of alcohol, took a bottle and dumped it on his body.

"Phasmatos Incedia." His body burst into flames so I turned to Elijah and told him we could go now.

When I got home, I heard Damon confess his undying love for Elena just for him to compel it all away. What an idiot. Seriously, he could do so much better.

I got changed out of my dress and heels, into pajama's and one of Nik's hoodies that I bought him. I faceplanted my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 75
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 The fear of falling in love or being in a romantic relationship. ___ Cassandra Gilbert. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who...
32.9K 706 35
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
825K 19.1K 36
Jamie Parrish lives in Mystic Falls Virginia, a town the humans think is normal, if a little prone to murder and animal attacks. But Jamie isn't hum...
1.7K 89 7
🩸⚔️ ꒦︶ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 ༉‧ ˚ ✎║BOOK ONE ☠️ ⋆˚.*. ♰.˚.⋆ ꒥꒷.*·˚ THΣ ΔRT ΩҒ PRΣTΣΠD ┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☁︎🕯️.* :☆゚. ───┐...