who's my soul mate? mha fanfic

By xoXCheckMateXox

In this Au When you turn ten, you start to hear you're soulmate every time they sing. What could go wrong? We... More

CH1: No such thing...
CH3: Soulmates or bound to break?
A/N
A/N
CH4: everything will be fine...
CH5: I forgave you ages ago...
CH6: IT'S MY FAULT
CH7: he already likes you!
CH8: SWAN DIVE!
CH9: ALL HE DOES IS HURT YOU!
CH10: To the roof top.
CH11: the one for me~
Ch:12 But why do you love me?
A/N
FOR READERS ATTENTION!

CH2: lullabies...

127 2 0
By xoXCheckMateXox

(Narrator/3rd pov)

It's Friday the 27th of December year 2223.

Class 1-A is at the ruins of a building that collapsed in an earthquake, they are helping in search and rescue.

The class is split up into groups. Shoto and midoriya are working together when they find a girl crushed by the dabree.

Izuku: Shoto help me lift this!

Shoto: Okay, midoriya!

shoto went to help Izuku lift the debris off the small girl.

Small girl: H-help it hurts!

the girl was in a lot of pain and she wasn't going to make it.

Izuku: Shhh...it's okay

Small girl: I-I don't want to d-die!

the girl started tearing up.

Izuku tries to calm her down by singing a beautiful song, that his mother used to sing to him when he was upset.

Izuku always felt better when he was younger when he heard his mother sing her lullabies...

Izuku: Rest your head and close your eyes, listen to my lullaby.

As Izuku starts to sing Todoroki is flabbergasted, as izuku never sang.

Izuku: It'll be okay, so don't you cry, don't say a word till sunri-

izuku cuts off the song.

On the other side of the ruins, bakugo and Kirishima are searching for survivors

Bakugo:e-eh, why'd they cut off?

bakugo accidentally said out loud causing Kirishima to look up at him...

Kirishima: what did you say

Bakugo: Oh... umm I-I you know what it doesn't matter, I'm going to go look for more people over there okay?

Kirishima: Do you want me to come help?"

Bakugo: no, it's fine I can do this by myself" bakugo then headed off on his own looking through the rubble.

What if something is wrong, what if they got hurt!? Bakugo thought.

Wait, could they be somewhere in these ruins!? bakugo jumped at just the thought and frantically started to dig through the debris.

319 words in total
(Besides this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 55 19
Izuku was never fond of gossip... certainly not when it surrounded his soulmate, Bakugo Katsuki, the boy he was tied to forever. Absolutely not when...
460K 18.5K 40
Soulmates, she was never sure what to think of them. Everyone is born with the words that their soulmate will first say to them tattooed on their bod...
136K 5.2K 31
DISCLAIMER IS INCOMPLETE AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED What happens when you have a soulmate? well, you love them with everything you've got, of course...
20.2K 688 19
"Midoriya, you have the top scores in the class correct?" "Yes sir.. why do you ask?" "I want you to tutor Bakugo Katsuki." "Excuse me?!" ...