Life with Two Foxes (Azure La...

By StoryBloodhound

Life with Two Foxes - revolves around a 19 year old high school student,that comes home one day.Laying on his... More

Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 2: The Future is near
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: New Environment
Chapter 5: Contest
Chapter 6: Ice Cream
Chapter 7: Chopping and Chewing
Chapter 8: Silent Night
Chapter 9: Fox in a Box
Chapter 10: Holy Night
Chapter 10-1: Holy Morning
Chapter 11: Scary Fun
Chapter 12: New Year,New Plans
Chapter 13: Playful Play
Chapter 14: Midnight Snack
Chapter 15: Highest Honor
Chapter 16: Fox Pizza
Chapter 17: Fluffy Movie Night
Chapter 18: Fox Popcorn
Chapter 19: Garden Plans
Chapter 20: Evening Tea
Chapter 21: Fruit Salad
Chapter 23: Fluffy Trees
Chapter 24: Fluffy Crops
Chapter 25: Warm Breeze
Chapter 26: Fluffy Ice Cream
Chapter 27: Dusk Relaxation
Chapter 28: Fox Card Game
Chapter 29: Summer Foxes
Chapter 30: Soft to Touch
Chapter 31: Couch Foxes
Chapter 32: Fox Cleaners
Chapter 33: Crunchy Fluff
Chapter 34: Sakura Surprise
Chapter 35: Sakura Magic
Chapter 36: Little Pool Foxes
Chapter 37: Ice Cream Shiatsu
Chapter 38: Special Sakura Tea
Chapter 39: Party Foxes
Chapter 40: Fluffy Future

Chapter 22: Fox Yogurt

754 15 9
By StoryBloodhound

Waking up, the Foxes are still sleeping. You decide to not wake them today, the Summer arrived. Getting dressed quietly to not wake them, you make your way into the Kitchen. Looking outside, the Sun is almost out. Today's going to be quite the adventure.

Before you went to bed yesterday, you message a few people around town. Some of them, are actually willing to buy the Tractor Engines themselves, but you rather wait for a professional. An eye-catching message pops up, it reads.

"Greetings!
Heard word from my Sister that you sell some Tractor Engine, in good condition too!
I would be willing to buy them from you, of course, the price is negotiable. 

I visited my Sister last Winter, you're the Guy with the Two Woman at your Side, right? Thought so.

In the end, she told me about your property a tiny bit. Used to be farmland back when I and my Sis were little. But over time it changed into a Farm, then into a residence with a lovely Yard.

If ya don't mind, I'll be coming around today to see those Engines. Need to ask my Sister something."

Oi seems like a cheeky bugger this one. Not going to lie, it does seem like he does take interest in them. Emotions ranging from happiness to excitement burst through your body. The message was sent and received 20 minutes ago. 

You quickly message him back and tell him to come over now, as you have work to do later. A very quick response from him, he agreed.

The Clock shows 6 AM if the Foxes wake up at their usual 7 AM - 8 AM timeframe. Then the deal can go without them worrying.
You brew some Coffee and pour a cup for yourself, the rest is put back in the machine to stay nice and warm, so the Foxes can enjoy every bit of it.

The Guy that has an interest in the Engines, said he'll be there in 30 minutes. That's good, you can get the deal over with and spend more time with your Foxes.

You sit on the Terrace, admiring the Sun's Rise, as it gently strokes nature out of sleep. The Fruits Trees have a delay on their Delivery, one entire week to be exact. A true shame, but the weather was unstable for the past week anyway, so it might be for the best. Imagining in your Head where to plant the trees, and hopefully, the weather stays nice from now on. But the most important, hoping that the Foxes are happy.

Just then, you hear a car stop outside the Yard's Gate. You are dressed in your Household clothes. A Hoodie and a pair of jeans, and an old pair of shoes you've had laying around.
"Greetings! I'm the guy here for the Engines." a young man says.
"Alright, come in then." you invite him.

Showing him the engines he takes off his sunglasses, amazed he takes out a few stacks of money and hands them to you. He rushes off to his car and grabs a lift? Regardless he picks one up and drives it back to his good looking Truck, looks sturdy enough to hold them. 
Next Engine, he gives you more money. Finally, the last one. In 20 minutes of here-to-there, you made the deal and came out with 2,000,000 Yen. He thanks you a bunch and takes his leave, a strange person. Looks rich as well, but takes interest in old-ish Tractor Engines.

Heading back inside, the Foxes have just woken up and have come downstairs.
"Morning Husband-sama *Fox Stretch*, what is that~?" Akagi asks curiously.
"Husband-san, have you sold those engines?!" Kaga breaks in with an aggressive curiosity.
"Morning you two, yes I did. Also got 2,000,000 Yen from it." you say, waving the money around.
They track the money with their Eyes as if hypnotised.

You lay the money in your Safe, wash your hands and go serve the Foxes.
"So, what's for breakfast?" you ask them.
"Uhm... Bacon and Eggs~?" Akagi asks.
"Make that two Husband-kun~" Kaga adds.
"Two Eggs with Bacon coming right up for my Fluffy Wives." you tell them.

Feeling the pouting, starring and even their Aura burning is truly intimidating. Soon enough, you lay the Bacon aside and break the eggs into the pan. No, you don't use oil, special Shikikan Recipe!

"Ne, Husband-sama, would you like a surprise for Dinner? Some light, creamy, and even delicious?" Akagi leads on.
"You're asking me if I want you two for Dinner?! Heck yeah!" you tell them.
Wrong Answer, they pout as a result. You have to get better at guessing...
"We're not Yogurt dummy~" Kaga adds, pouting.

"Oh... well... this is uh, embarrassing. Still! I would take you two for dinner~" you add to the already raging fire, topping it off with Gasoline.
"We know that. So, what do you say?" Akagi just brushes off your attempt at seducing them as hard as you can.
The lack of knowledge about Female seduction is coming into play here, nothing is going to make a female fall for you harder than comparing her with Food. Fall harder for your Jokes, that is. That was mean, right?

"Here you go, please enjoy! Also, the fruit trees have a week delay on them. But the Weather should be fine by then." you tell them.
"So fe, can shtard pfantimg ftem right?" Kaga asks.
"Yes, we can start pfantimg them." you tell her.

They immediately start wagging their Tails in perfect synchronisation with the other. Just as expected from your Fox Twins.
"Husband-sama, in Sakura Tradition we would offer our Husband some Tea after the Summer has announced itself. Do you want some?" Akagi asks.
"Sure, but please wait until after Lunch~" you beg her, to not be turned out of your existence.
"Alright!" she says happily, a huge relieve.

The Time goes on, the Fox Twins are browsing the Fashion magazine,
"Nee-san look! These are cute!" Kaga says, pointing at the magazine page.
"That's true... Ara? How about these?!" Akagi is quickly captivated by something on the page.
You decide to take a peek over the Couch and see for yourself. It's a Fashion magazine.

"Eek?! Husband-sama! You're not allowed to peek!" Kaga says, throwing everything she can at your handsome face.
"Kaga~ wait! *wants to through the lamp*" you tell Kaga quickly before she breaks your body.
"I'm sorry, you two were very interested in that magazine and I wanted to see for myself if I can understand from it." you tell them.

"It's okay, but *sigh* please don't peek like that again." Kaga says.
"Promised, my little white fluff Ball~" you tell Kaga in a playful tone.
"Husband-san, you know what happens when you call us that~?" she says, pouting.
"Oh no... please. I beg for forgiveness." you decide to play along.
"Kaga~ he's our Husband, not our Slave..." Akagi adds.
"But I wouldn't mind being, for one day again." you tell them, giving them freedom of choice to choose a contest where only they can win.

The Tea serving was delayed due to Kaga falling asleep on the Couch for a few hours. Not even Akagi could wake her up. Seemingly the Summer is truly coming.

The Day goes on, finally, the Grasshoppers have assembled to sing. The Foxes have prepared some Tea and the Leaves. Together with them you sit on the Terrace and listen to nature's miniature musicians.
"A soothing sound isn't it Husband-sama?" Akagi says in a motherly tone.
"Indeed, my Dear." you tell her. She rewards you with a smile.
"Oi~! When do I get to be called Dear?!" Kaga says, pouting.
"Always, but to diversify it, I'll call you... Darling for now." you tell Kaga, she becomes red in the Face.

Akagi hands you the Cup of Tea carefully,
"Please Enjoy Husband-sama." Akagi says, giving you a deep bow.
"Akagi, please don't bow that deep. I am not your King our anything. I'm just your Husband." you say worried they take this, Husband-sama, thing too far.

"We're aware of your concerns Husband-kun, and they are very generous. But we just can't keep away from teasing you a little here and there." Kaga says, having caught onto her Nee-sans plan.
"Don't scare me like that, I don't want you two to be my Slaves. Never even thought of it and will never do it. You're way too precious to me for anything of the sorts." you explain to them.

They gather around you and enveloped you in fluff and love with their Tails.
"Thanks for the Tea, you two. Really great job!" you compliment your Foxes.
"Thank you~! Anytime you want to!" they say together, happily wagging their Tails.

Later, you receive the promised Yogurt, 
"This one is our special Sakura Recipe. Please enjoy with the Fruits we've had in the fridge!" they say.
"Thanks, but you two can have the Fruits, this smell and the thought of Fox Yogurt~ Simply delicious!" you tell them.

Being right is Husbands first skill. Especially when it comes to your Wives giving you more food then themselves, unacceptable! As you devour the Fox Yogurt, you notice that the Frozen Fruits from the Box are now gone. 
"Enjoy you two, I call this Family sharing~" you tell them in a gentle tone.
"But, you didn't get any. How could it be sharing?" they ask you.
"For as Husband-language it means, have your family share between them, excluding you." you add.
"That's just called making a sacrifice." Kaga says.
"Not in my eyes~" you tell them, they seem to get a glimpse of your idea.

Heading into the late evening the Yogurt was a perfect choice for a close-to-bed Snack, or rather meal. The Foxes are upstairs and have changed the Bedsheets and made it smell fresh.
"Thank you two, Good night love you!" you tell them settling into your pre-chosen sleeping place.
"Good night Husband!" they say together.

Drifting into sleep seems to get easier by the night, but it could also be the Weather change, another possible sign of Summer's Arrival. Snuggled together, until it's still possible, together you fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 350 50
Working from Home is great, especially in a luxurious Japanese Penthouse. Play Azure Lane all you want, eat all you can and relax all you desire. I...
646K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
3.2K 86 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
11.5K 484 16
FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. CHECK THE MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE! 『𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗼𝗰』 𝗬𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀...