๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

By brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... More

๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 27๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ–ค

7.1K 238 47
By brentsgirlfriend_

Jordan Williams
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital

"Do you guys have an actual date of when my sister will wake up?" I asked eyes watering.

"I'm sorry but no. She actually had to be put in a coma to survive, her body has to build its strength back up so she will wake up when her body is ready. So no, there is no actual date love" doctor jones told me.

"Oh okay Thankyou" I said wiping my eyes.

"No problem hun, I'll be back to check on her soon y'all sit tight" she said with a warm smile and walked out.

I looked to the corner and seen murda staring at my sister.

"Hey, what's your real name?"

"You can call me dez" he said leaning back in the hospital chair.

"Well dez...you look like you need a hug." I said getting up holding my arms out. Causing him to laugh, that's the first time I seen him smile since the past two weeks we been here.

"I'm good, thankyou tho "he said

"Rude, you could have gave me a hug" I said laughing.

"You love my sister huh?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah I do, imma be apart of yo family one day" he said with a small smirk.

"Yeah okay" I said shaking my head.

"I'm going to the vending machine, want sum?"

"Nah I'm good"

"I haven't seen you eat that much these past two weeks so imma get you some chips and a Powerade, and you better eat em" I said pointing my finger at him.

"You just like tae, but aight i got you"

"Great, I'll be back"

"Wait" he said holding out a five to me.

"Nah I got it" I said waking out the room.

Dezmond Jackson
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital.

I was holding tae's hand as she was laying there looking dead. I felt so bad I knew I should have not took her with me.

" I miss you baby, I thank god every day that you been in this coma, that you're in a coma instead of dead. But it's still not the same. I haven't been home in two weeks just been kicking it on this couch and taking showers and stuff here. I'm not really eating as much but I try. It's just like the appetite just not there, I don't  know man. All I know is that I miss yo ass so please hurry the hell up and wake up" I said as tears started rolling down my eyes.

I heard footsteps coming so I quickly wiped them before they could see me.

"I didn't know what chips you liked so I just got something basic" she said handing me salt and vinegar chips and a blue Powerade.

"Thanks sis" I said grabbing the stuff.

"Awee you called me sis" she said pouting. "Me and tae the only siblings so yay I get to have a brother" she said cheesing hard.

"Yep I guess so"

La'taisha Williams
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital

Flashback:

Tae was shooting everybody she seen that was in her way. Dez told her to stay behind him at all times and obviously she didn't listen.

As she was about to shoot somebody else, someone tackled her onto the ground into a separate room.

Nobody noticed because they were too busy shooting at everybody else, and trying not to get themselves killed.

"What the fuck" tae said getting up and dusting herself off, only to look up at Zamara.

"Tuhh I been waiting fa you bitch" tae said dropping her gun and throwing up her fist.

"Girl you ain't really bout it, you came up in her with a vest on" Zamara waved her off.

"Man I'll take this shit off right now" tae said taking off her vest and walking towards Zamara. Before she had a chance to speak tae threw a punch straight across her face.

She did it again and again and again, till Zamara fell to the ground. Blood leaking from her mouth and her eye turning into a reddish brownish color.

"Get up bitch! Fight me hoe" tae said squaring up again. What she didn't know is that Zamara had a gun in her pocket.

When Zamara was getting up she immediately pulled out the gun. Then tae completely froze, she had to think smart now.

"Call murda in here" Zamara told her holding the gun to her face. But tae didn't speak she stayed silent.

"Go ahead do it ! N-Now!" Zamara said again voice cracking and hands shaking.

"What? No. Just kill me leave him alone" tae said shaking her head refusing to call him. She was also holding back tears because she had so much to loose but she couldn't run, she couldn't scream she was...stuck.

"Tae! Where you at we about to-"Dezmond was about to say but was cut off by the sight off Zamara holding a gun to tae's head.

"Zamara you better put that gun down or I swear to-"

"You'll what murda?" Zamara said now pointing the gun to tae's stomach, making tae's heart drop.

"Fuck" tae whispered under her breath.

Tae heard something drop and she looked to see someone else in the corner of the room.

It was very dark and dim so she could see why she couldn't see them the first time. "They must have been hiding during the shootout." Tae said to herself.

Pussies.

She couldn't make out who it was at first but once she did her eyes widened.

Either way she was going to get shot so it wasn't like she could yell at Dezmond to tell him. She also didn't want to say the wrong thing and make Zamara pull the trigger as well.

So she was literally stuck.

Flashback over:

It's just black. Pitch black.

I can hear,smell and feel everything.

I heard my baby crying and I tried so hard to open my eyes I just couldn't. I heard my sister, my dad, tray, amiri, diamond all of them crying and it just hurt me.

My stomach is sore as hell and I just want to go home in my bed. I'm stuck in one position on my fucking back, I can't even scratch my arm.

Damn!

But I know something they all don't, I know who shot me the second time. I keep trying to wake up so I can tell them it's just my body won't let me.

I guess they shot me with the silencer on, but when I was going in and out of consciousness I saw them run out. I also saw them a few minutes before I got shot.
I looked them in their eyes and then they ran away.

I wanted to yell and tell dez or tray that somebody was over there and to get them or something it's just my body was in so much shock and pain I couldn't move or talk.

What I do know is that they didn't end up kidnapping everybody because they killed them. But that's what they thought.

There is still two more people left and I'm surprised that they didn't even notice, with they dumb ass.

But best believe when I wake up and my body is healed I'm coming for they ass. We all are.

They got another thing coming if they thought they was just going to shoot me and get away with it.

Try again bitch, when I wake up it's over. And I mean that shit.

Diamond Lanae Parks
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital

"Cmon baby let's go so we can get you cleaned up" tray said pulling my arm.

"No, I don't want to leave her" I said shaking my head and rubbing my belly.

"Baby, you're stressing yourself out. You got to remember you not only living for you, you living for our baby too. Don't be selfish" he said pulling me again.

I finally walked out the room because he was right. I don't want to stress myself out so bad that I end up having a miscarriage. That will just hurt me a lot more and I don't need anymore pain right now.

"Okay on the way can we get some food please?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah what you want"

"Umm Panda Express" I said smiling

"Aight let's go"

When I walked in the door I put me and tray food down on the counter.

"Bae" I called out to him.

"Wassup"

"Let's sit down and talk please"

"About what"

"Just cmon" I said taking our food from the counter and to the table.

"I just wanted to talk to you to see how you were doing because you're constantly making sure me and dez are okay, what about you?" I asked putting some type of sauce on my rice.

"Uhh- well I've just not been in the mood recently to do anything really. I know she was your bestfriend before me but that's still gang and it hurt a lot"

"Yeah I know, let's just hope she gets through this and wakes up soon" I said taking a sip of sprite.

"I know gang gone pull through it's just when? She been asleep for two weeks. It'll make three weeks tomorrow. I'm just so scared fa my boy cause that's his first love for real" tray said shaking his head.

"I just hope both of them can get through this honestly"

"Me too" I co-signed.

"Until then, you thought of any names?" I asked him.

"Well if we have a boy I was thinking to name him Amere or Zion and if a girl I like the name sincere or sevanti" he said while put some chicken in his mouth.

"Awee sevanti is so cute babe, yep that's gonna be her name. If it's not her first name it'll definitely be her middle name" I said nodding my head.

"Thanks, what about the boy names?" He asked me.

"I like Zion but I was thinking we could name him Talence" I said while smiling.

"Talence?" He said scrunching his face up.

"What? Youn like it? I think it's cute" I said pouting because that hurt my feelings.

"Ion know bae that can go in the suggestion box tho "

"BYEEE" I said laughing

"Don't do that name like that! It's cute!"

"Mhmm. Anyways I can't believe our baby already four months she finna be here in no time" he smiled getting up and making his way over to me.

"My son doesn't appreciate you calling him a girl, that hurts his feelings" I told him.

"Sevanti said she a girl, ain't that right my baby" tray said bending down to rub my stomach.

"Whatever tray, let's take a shower and lay down I'm exhausted" I said walking out the dining room and towards his room.

"Me too" tray said following behind me.

Ok I decided to give more than 2 povs this chapter 🙂.

I seen somebody say the name sevanti and that was so cute to me 😭 so IF they have a girl that's a possibility name 🥰.

Zion or amere, if it's a boy ?

Okay byeeeee ! 🚗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 392 22
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"
772K 43.2K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
515K 26.2K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
1.2M 77.5K 47
๐Ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ..