The Incredibles: The Green Po...

By mickol93

A month later after the events of the Incredibles, and before the events of The Incredibles 2, and during the... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Finding power coin
Chapter 2: Green Ranger returns
Chapter 3: Justice is served
Chapter 4: Warehouse hunt
Chapter 5: Command Center
Chapter 6: Sightings of the green ranger
Chapter 7: Attack bots
Chapter 8: Subway station
Chapter 9: Sewers
Chapter 10: Green Ranger vs Bomb Voyage
Chapter 11: Sky Hawk's lair, and air duet with Sky Hawk
Chapter 13: Jedidiah's test, and the mighty hunter
Chapter 14: Coup D'Etat
Chapter 15: Power Rangers Vs Silver Kong
Chapter 16: Race against time
Chapter 17: The Razor's edge
Chapter 18: Breaking and entering
Chapter 19: Chemical chaos
Chapter 20: Oxcorp's ultimate weapon
Chapter 21: Escape from Oxcorp
Chapter 22: Violet kidnapped, and face-off at the bridge
Chapter 23: Epilogue

Chapter 12: Corralled, and Firebolt's rampage

499 10 4
By mickol93

A few days have passed, and everything in the city is quiet now. But meanwhile, at Mr. Ox's company, Dr. Lewis calls him to his lab. He walks in as his partner tells him about what he just found. 

Dr. Lewis: (Clears throat) We have a problem, sir. Our systems are detecting two distancing targets. Both genetic signatures are similar to the Green Ranger's. 

He turns on a hologram of the city. It shows both red dots, moving away from each other.

Dr. Lewis: Take a look at this map. As you can see, each target is different, but both have the same power D.N.A.

Ox: We don't have time to chase after them at once. Have the H.Ks force both targets into the same area. Once they're together, capturing both subjects shouldn't be a problem. Am I making myself clear?

Dr. Lewis: Yes, sir.

In a sewer line, someone is running. It's a man wearing a red costume. He's wearing a red helmet. He runs through the sewer, until he comes a stop. He sees he's at a ledge, and below is water. He then looks behind, and sees about 30 machine spiders crawling at him.

Man: Spiders! Spiders, everywhere! 

He decides to jump across. He takes a deep breath, and jumps ahead far. He grabs ahold of the other ledge, and holds on. He pulls himself up, and sits on the ledge. He looks behind, and sees the machine spiders coming. One tries to stop, but it falls down into the water as the others stop. He laughs at them.

Man: Stupid spiders! Go back to your masters. 

One of the spiders suddenly shoots a hook ahead. The man sees this, and watches as it hooks itself into the wall. The other spiders also shoot hooks too. The man stands back up, and backs away. 

Man: No! No, no! 

He runs away as the spiders shoot across, and continue chasing after him. Meanwhile, Trevor is in an elevator. He's heading to the subway station to take pictures of the repairs. 

Trevor: It's going to be weird going back to the subway station after my battle with Bomb Voyage. Still, taking photos of the repairs is easy money, so I can't really complain. 

Suddenly, the elevator, knocking Trevor to the floor. He looks around, as he felt like something or someone hit the elevator from underneath. 

Trevor: Easy money? When will I learn to keep my mouth shut? (Takes out his morpher) It's morphing time! Dragonzord! 

He morphs into the Green Ranger as the elevator doors open. He hops out of the elevator, just as the man in the red costume pops out of a manhole over, with the machine spiders coming out too. They also spot Trevor, and one lands beside him. He gasps, and it screeches at him. 

Trevor: Oh, great. You guys again. (Sees the red costumed man) This guy looks like he can handle this, but I'd better help him out. 

The man shoots fire out of his hands, setting the machines on fire. Trevor kicks away the spider beside him, knocking it into the wall. Trevor secretly takes out his camera, and hides it, so he can take pictures of the fight. The camera automatically takes pictures as Trevor helps the man. Trevor looks around, and sees they're in a parking garage. 

Man: Ah! Get off me! Get off me! 

Trevor takes out his Dragon Dagger, and uses it to fight the machine spiders. He jumps around as he fights. He swings his dagger, and destroys one of them. The ones that are on fire explode into pieces. The man laughs at this. 

Man: Nobody misses with Firebolt. 

Trevor: (Whispers) Firebolt. I wonder if he's a new hero, or a new villain. But I still need to help him out. 

Trevor zaps a blast from his dagger, and destroys two more of them. Firebolt sees Trevor helping him. He wonders what he is, but has a frown look on his face. A spider lands on him. 

Firebolt: I said get off me! 

He punches the spider really hard, sending it flying at the wall. It breaks into pieces. Trevor continues fighting the spiders as Firebolt also fights too. The camera takes more pictures of the fight. Trevor then uses his punches on one of them. He punches it really hard, and sends it flying at the wall too. It hits the wall hard, and breaks into pieces. The fight lasts for a few minutes, and after that, Trevor and Firebolt take down all of them. Trevor walks to a garage door, and uses his hands to lift up the door. Firebolt watches this as he's behind Trevor. 

Trevor: That was tough. (Looks at Firebolt) So, you're Firebolt, huh? What's your story, born with fire blood, or got hit by some kind of fire lightning or something? 

Firebolt: Keep away from me!

Trevor: Whoa! Hey, buddy, I'm just--

Firebolt slams into Trevor, forcing him into the entrance of the subway station. Trevor lands on his chest as Firebolt jumps over him. Trevor gets back up.

Firebolt: You're with them! I can tell. I can tell. 

Trevor: Hey, you saw them attacking me too. Why would I be with them?

Firebolt: Shut up! I'm not falling for your trick! 

Trevor turns around, and sees he missed one machine spider, as it crawls towards them. Firebolt shoots a fireball at Trevor. Trevor gets hit, and he lands on his back. 

Firebolt: Will I destroy you? Yes, I will!

He then shoots a fireball at the gate, destroying it. He runs into the subway station, yelling, "Freedom!". Trevor gets back up. 

Trevor: That was just plain rude. We ain't done here, Firebolt. 

He chases after him into the subway station, and the machine spider follows after them. They both run through the station until they make it to the main lobby. 

Trevor: Let's talk about this, Firebolt! You need help!

Firebolt: Talk? No. No talking. You can't take me back! 

Trevor: I wouldn't even know where to take you back to. 

They both begin to fight each other. But as they fight, Trevor sees that Firebolt is a very good fighter. Firebolt spin jumps around as Trevor flip jumps at him. He then lands in front of Firebolt. They both land punches on each other. 

Trevor: (Sniffs) Yuck! Have you been running through the sewer? 

Firebolt: Shut up! Shut up! 

Trevor then punches him in the face. He grunts in pain before coming back around, and slams his foot in Trevor's face. Trevor gets sent back, and he lands on his back. He then spin kicks, and trips Firebolt to the floor. He then kicks him in the face. They both get back up. Firebolt jumps on the staircase, and he prepares to shoot a fireball at Trevor. Trevor moves out of the way as he fires. The fireball hits the machine spider that was behind Trevor. It sends it flying at the wall, and it gets broken. 

Trevor: Careful! You could poke someone's eye out with that thing. 

Firebolt: How can you make jokes? 

Trevor: Dragon Dagger now!

Trevor takes out his Dragon Dagger, and charges at Firebolt. Firebolt charges at him too. They both continue throwing punches at each other. Trevor kicks him, but Firebolt kicks him back, sending him at a pole. Trevor grabs ahold of it, and spins around. Trevor then kicks him in the chest. He gets send backwards. Trevor lets go of the pole, and runs at him. 

Trevor: Hyah!!!

He jumps up, and kicks him in the face hard. Firebolt groans in pain, and lands on the floor, knocked out. He's laying by the destroyed machine spider. Trevor looks at him. 

Trevor: I don't know who did this to you pal, but don't worry, we'll get you to the hospital. 

Trevor then walks over to the machine spider, and picks it up. He looks at it, and he recognizes it. It was the same machine spiders that was with the flying robots that attacked him before his battle with Bomb Voyage. 

Trevor: These things attacked me before. I wonder who's after me. 

As he looks at the machine, Firebolt suddenly wakes up, and gets up. He sees Trevor is not looking, so he runs off to get out of there. Trevor puts down the machine, and sees that Firebolt is gone. 

Trevor: Firebolt? He disappeared. I feel bad for him, but I can't help hoping I've seen the last of him. 

He looks at the machine, and wonders what is going. He decides to take it to the Command Center. He's thinking that maybe Billy knows what it is. He picks up the machine, and teleports out of the subway station to head for the Command Center. 

Here's the 12th chapter of The Incredibles: The Green Power is back. Yeah, Trevor has met a new villain or a wannabe, Firebolt. Firebolt is my own. Can Trevor figure who's after him? Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 319 20
Jessica lee Scott is the little sister of Jason lee Scott and she is about to move back to angel grove after spending two months at her aunties ranch...
9.8K 215 40
Years ago during Mighty Morphin' Era time, a Purple Ranger disappear while fighting against the monster. Now, no one has not found missing Purple Ran...
29.8K 640 20
Thomas 'Tommy' Oliver is a high school student that lives in Angel Grove. He's always bullied and steers clear from any form of fighting...but that d...
398 2 8
What if Dino Thunder went differently because of one person? Someone Tommy has known since before being a Ranger. Now as a married couple plus one, u...